Book 4 MUTUALSHIP - THE FOREV...

By taeranaira

A Bond made with Love and Care More

Chapter - One
Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - Four
New Collaborating Book is coming...
Chapter - Five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter -Nine
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - Twelve
Chapter - Thirteen
Chapter - Fourteen
Chapter - Fifteen

Chapter - Eight 🔞

67 5 10
By taeranaira

Jimin's p.o.v :-

Jini and Hyunnie ran towards her and she hugged them making her fall on the ground making me rush towards them " it's okay baby Ma is not angry with two of you " she softly coed and then glared at me..

Fuck she is angry at me ,oh God Jimin think something that will make her happy and cools down her anger ..

I was thinking how to make it up to her but flinched when the door burst open and Sannie came running " HYUNG ! NOONA ! YWOU KWNOW MWUMMA AND PWAPWA IS TAKING THREE OF US TO WATCH MOVIE AND THEN WE WILL BWE AT THE GWAME CWORNER TO PWAY GWAMES AND THEN WE WILL EWAT CHICKEN MCDONAS (McDonald's) YAAH I AWM SWO HWAPPY COME ON MUMMA IS WAITING FOR BWOTH OF YOU " He excitedly squealed and jumped around the room while making Jini and hyunnie happy " Bye MA Bye PAPA " Both of them rushed towards Rusha and Jungkook's room like a lightening bolt " Bye Moni" Sannie climbed up towards bed and pecked her nose making me peck his whole face " Bye Chim " He pecked my both cheeks and I pulled his cheeks making his bunny teeth visible " okay now I am going and yes Mumma tell me to inform you that we will be late " he said and rushed out in seconds ..

"Little Bunny" i said and then looked at her ..

Rani's p.o.v :-

This big baby is looking at me with his cute face trying to melt my fake anger towards him ..

This Man really needs some lesson...

" Baby~~~~ " he cutely came towards me and sat beside me " Look at me pwease " and there he gave me his world-famous puppy eyes " what " I looked at him blankly " sowwy that I misunderstood you , won't you forgive your handsome and cute husband " He pouted " Oh really well there are many handsome man are over here and also in the Hospital " I smirked at him making him looked at me with his sulking face " okay sit here with that face and I have to freshen up myself " I stood up and went inside our walk in closet took my hoodie and cotton shorts with a towel but I changed my mind and took something else which he will like and we can spend our hot we time .

After washing myself I came out wearing my short night robe to see jimin already changed into basketball tee and sweatpants sitting with his famous sulky face looking cute .

I sighed and went towards him cuped his cheeks with my hands and slightly squeezed his face " such a squishy mochi you are " i coed and sat on his lap while facing him wrapping my legs around his torso my hands were resting on his shoulder " are you sad " I looked at his pouty face " yesh " he pouted more " aish Jiminie you are a big sulky ,cutie , pouty and squishy baby " I said and hugged him tightly " So " i looked at him and he started to circle his hand over my silk robe " Baby " he looked at me with his beautiful lustrous orbs " hmm " I forwarded my face to his making our nose touch and then he tightly grabbed me and kissed me passionately making me stand over my knees .

He was dominating me with a deep open mouth kiss making me breathless as my hands were roaming around his soft and thick hair then slowly went towards my chin with a wet kis , my breath hitched a bit as he pulled me down making me sit on his lap and gave me kiss on my neck " J-jimin " I took a deep breath as he started to give hickeys " Fuck baby you make me crave for you even more as you started the mess down there " I felt his bulge on ass " you have clear it " he groaned and quickly opened my robe and flipped me on the bed looked at me and cursed " Fuck "

" Baby I can't wait to taste them again " he unhooked my bra and licked his lips " are you waiting for someone to come " i asked him while being turn on .

He looked at me...

He trapped my hand together with his right hand and the other one went towards my left boob which is cupped and started to press pinching my nipple making me hitched and moaned at the same time " ohh Jim-Jimin " he face came to other boob tracing his lips slightly on my sensitive pink area then let his tongue out to touch like a feather while his sharp eyes were desperately watching face he made his face away from there and went near my ear  " baby say it " he whispered making me shiver out of spine in pleasure and get back to his previous place  " yes I need it " I said while breathing heavily my chest was going up and down making his lips touch my nipple " I said I want it , fuck " I moaned as he gripped my right nipple between his thumb and middle finger where as his index finger was swirls around it making it tight and erect .

" say it babygirl do you want your daddy to satisfy you huh-ahhhh " he said and moaned as he rubbed his index finger on my nipple " YES , yes I want you , I want you so bad , so bad-aaaah  " I moaned as he bit my right nipple sucking it hard " mmmhhhhhmm baby you are sweet and spicy " he moaned while sucking my boob like a baby and my hands were aching to touch him , his body , his shoulder , his abs , his everything " fuck awww aaaahh " i was moaning as he was sucking my boobs like a hungry beast then he loose the grip of his which made my hands free and I immediately brushed his hair and gripped the sheets while having pleasure .

He slowly went towards my chest and planted many soft kisses and soon his kiss started to get rough and he started to nibble my chest with many hickeys where as my hands were roaming  on his clothed body which didn't like so I tried to pull of his t-shirt but being frustrated being damn wet I tore of his t-shirt making him looked at me " Damn you desperate baby " he smirked and threw his torn t-shirt on the other side of the room along with his sweatpants and now he was only in his briefs making him look damn hot and me more desperate for him as I saw his bulge .

Sweats were dripping from our body as we orally played with each other being naked glued to each other.

Our merging sweats were making us a spicy musk of the scent of sex lingering around every corner of our room.

" Tear it " he placed a packet in front of my mouth making me bite my lips " Don't bite those pretty red lips of yours and tear it " I tore the packet and he pulled out the condom from it and wore it " ready baby " he asked me and I nodded in agreement " Saranghae Jagi " He said and kissed me while pushing himself inside me making me lock my leg on his torso .

" Fuck it feels great " he groaned and started to thrust his bulge on my needy vagina making me moan in pleasure " aah fuck I missed this " I moaned as he started to speed up while gripping the sheets while my hands were on his shoulders gripping it hard ..

" FUCK HOW THE HELL ARE YOU TIGHT AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO TWO BABIES HUH , AWW FUCK IT FEELS YOU WERE NEVER BEING FUCKED BY ME "

" JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND FUCK ME "

" GOD AFTER 9 MONTH YOU AWW FUCK JIMIN RIGHT THERE "

" AAAHHHH YESS YOU ARE SO TIGHT BABY LIKE YOUR FIRST TIME AWW AAAHH YES I AM FEELING IT BABYGIRL "

Author's p.o.v :-

he said as he felt he was coming looking at his wife who was enjoying the  evening with him and only him because of their schedule and their mochies they can't spend their quality time but they are fucking and loving ..

Rani's p.o.v :-

I felt both of us are coming near our high and soon we came together making me moan loudly his name and grunts my name loudly .

" That was awesome Jagi , you did great " he pulled out of me and then pulled out the used condom threw it away then hugged me " finally some we time as we don't get to spend our time often " he kissed me softly and wiped the sweat from my face with a tissue paper " yes love but now look at us we are here glued to each other spending our time " I smiled and then he again hovered over me was going to kiss me but a knock disturbed us making him whine " aah wae can't I spend more quality time together " he pouted making me peck his pouted lips .

" Di! Jiju! Come on and have your dinner fast " Isha said and I replied " okay go we are coming shortly .

He pouted more " come love we have eat dinner then you can do anything you want " I said and he looked at me with his mischievous smiled " anything babygirl " he asked while smirking " yes my hot and horny hubby anything " I said and give a peck on lips and then stood up from the bed and wore my bra then my shorts and then wore a decent night outfits to my hickeys ..

We both came and ate our dinner ..

Time skip to bedroom :-

Now we are in the bed room again naked and tangled up with each other ...

And the night went long with condoms .....

_______________

Sorry for the late update

I hope you all liked it ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 1
where yoongi loved his childhood best friend jimin
124K 5.9K 38
In which a girl wishes to fill the void her ex left her with
366 16 17
A story of the life of an Idol