IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 9

2.2K 79 7
By Cheetahx2

Just outside of the detention center, the sky remains dark and gloomy as the rain continues to pour down while Fushiguro was seen standing at the front of the gate until he senses something, 'The Innate Domain's closed off! That means The Special-Grade is dead! Now we just need Izuku to return safely...'

But then Fushiguro begins to sense something far more sinister...and worse that it made his eyes widen.

"Sorry, but he's not coming back"

As Fushiguro heard this, he turned around to be faced with Izuku, with his hair up and giving the boy a smirk with Fushiguro having a shocked look as he heard that information.

"Come on now, Don't be frightened, I'm actually in a great mood right now so,Let's chat for a bit." he says as walks in front of Fushiguro.

"This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact.Feels like he's having some trouble switching back,Still though.It's only a matter of time."

As he said this, he rips the uniform off his top half.

"Alright then, I though about what I can do right now."

Fushiguro displays a look of shock and worry as Sukuna impales himself with his hand, causing Fushiguro to gasp.

"Wh-What are you..."

Sukuna's chest begins to bleed as he rips the heart from his body, still beating in his hand.

"I'm taking this brat hostage."

As Sukuna said that, Fushiguro yelled out on what he means by that with Sukuna simply laughing, "Well,I can live without this, but that ain't true for the brat." while he chucks the heart to the side as it stops beating, "Switching out with me means he dies and Also..."

Displaying his finger and saying for Good measure, he places the finger in his mouth and swallows it.

'Sukuna's finger!That Special-Grade cursed spirit in there must have consumed it!'

Sukana let out a yawn, 'With that, I'm free as a bird.You can be frightened now,I'll kill you!'

His nails sharpen at the boost in power," For no particular reason."

Fushiguro looks down at the ground, "Our positions are reversed now....But You just don't get it, He's...[Thinking about the wide smile Izuku gives] Izuku's coming back.Even if that means he'll die,That's just who he is"

This made Sukuna to sigh while placing a hand on his face,"You give him too much credit.This guy's just a little tougher and denser than other humans." As he wipes the blood from his mouth he continued talking, "Just a moment ago, he was scared out of his mind, on the verge of death, and pratting on about his regrets and all that nonsense.I know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself."

Fushiguro stares down at Sukuna, 'His arm is restored!Healing...He can use Reverse Curse Techniques.Sukuna's incarnated.Even if he can live without a heart, it should still be damaging to him so I'll make him heal his heart before Izuku returns and I just have to make him believe he can't beat me without a heart in his body! Can I do that...'

Fushiguro begins to shake, 'When I couldn't even move with that Special-Grade in front of me?It's not about whether I can.I have to do it!'

He forms a hand sign and summons his Nue and begins to rush towards Sukuna who smirked, "I'm finally outside, after all so Let's use the open space."

Fushiguro starts with a kick towards Sukuna, "Interesting.You use Shikigami, but you'll still come at me yourself?"

This made the King of Curses to wonder as Fushiguro continues to attack Sukuna, but they were their blocked or missed entirely.

The more Fushiguro fought, the more excited Sukuna felt, "More...More"

He then catches Fushiguro's fist and bringing him closer, "More! Put more curse behind it!"

As Sukuna strikes strikes Fushiguro across the face

"When you strike me!"

Fushiguro lands back on his feet and his shadow begins to morph, "Orochi!"

A white snake emerges from his shadow and bites Sukuna by the waist, "Gang up on him!"

While the white snake hangs Sukuna in the air, his bird shikigami electrifies his wings and begins to attack Sukuna but Sukuna merely smiles at the attacks and explodes the white snake, disintegrating i. This made Fushiguro to be shocked at this and his jacket was grabbed from behind.

"Hey, what did I just say?" He begins to throw Fushiguro, "Lets use the open space!"

He throws Fushiguro in the air, sending him flying as he then kicks Fushiguro into several buildings until the bird shikigami catches him and flies away.

'It's not even a matter of Jujutsu, His power and his agility Are on a different scale.'

"Nice technique there." As Sukuna sledgehammer punches Fushiguro and the bird shikigami into a building with a dome of glass as He flies from the glass roof into the ground causing a cloud of smoke to cover the area, Sukuna then lands in front of him.

'What do I do? I used up one of my shikigami to escape that innate domain.Demon dog white and Orochi are both destroyed...And Nue's at his limit, too'

He pets the head of the bird shikigami,'I should release him before he gets destroyed.'

The bird shikigami disappears as Sukuna had thoughtful look on his face, "I get it now.So your shikigami are created from shadows."

'It makes no difference if he knows that now.So what Now?'

Sukuna: Hmm...

'It's not the generic technique that uses charms.It's adaptable, too.'

"I just don't get it, though.Why did you run back then?What a waste of talent.Whatever,Either way, that won't be enough to fix this."

Sukuna says as He points towards his bloodied chest.

"He already figured it out, huh?'

Sukuna: You're risking your life over stupid shit.

Fushiguro begins to stand up.

Sukuna: This brat isn't even worth that mu-

???: D-Deku?

Sukuna: Hmm?

Fushiguro: 'Wait, what?!'

He turns to his left to see a blonde haired boy with red eyes with a boy with red hair and a girl with Pink skin along with pink hair and horns on her head that was holding onto an older man who was bloodied and having tears in her eyes.

Fushiguro: 'Wh-what?! What the hell?! W-Where did we end up landing?!'

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 279 21
〝 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗲𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖼...
7.5K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...
1.8K 33 20
──────❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 !❞ ★jujutsu kaisen!
160K 5.9K 24
"ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀʏᴏ?" "...ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ. ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."