guidance room | liu yangyang...

By universaja

an encounter at the guidance room, a place y/n ever expected she will enter atleast once in her life as a stu... More

intro.
one | 1
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
seven | 7
eight | 8
nine | 9
ten | 10
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty four | 24
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty four | 34
thirty five | 35
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty none | 39
fourty | 40
fourty one | 41
fourty two | 42
fourty three | 43
fourty four | 44
fourty five | 45
fourty six | 46

fourty seven | 47

80 3 14
By universaja

"Babe, you're back," YangYang peeked with wide eyes the moment he heard the door unlock.

You chuckled softly, "Yes I am. Hey, what are you wearing? Got somewhere to go?"

You noticed him wearing a polo shirt paired with his black pants; pretty much something he wore on formal or casual events rather than comfortable stuff. Plus, this isn't his style.

He approached you and rested both his hands on your shoulders. "Hate to rush you, pretty.. but mom called for a family breakfast. I was about to ring you up but figured I might be disturbing you."

"Oh, family breakfast," Your ears perked up.

Now, this is a great opportunity to investigate more about his parents - now that you'll have the chance to meet and talk to them.

You dropped your small bag you brought earlier and smiled, "Sure, just gonna get pr--"

"Clothes are on the bed," YangYang smiled as he leaned at the door frame, watching you scan your eyes on the pair of bags resting over the bed. "You don't have to wear it if you don't want, alright? Just figured out some stuff you might like."

"Oh. I appreciate it, Yang." You chuckled softly, grabbing the navy blue dress in one back while the other one has a matching trouser and croptop layered by a suit.

"Picked two so you can choose if you'd like to wear a dress of not," His face straightened though you didn't notice it. YangYang sat on the bed, fixing his hair while looking at you for a hot minute.

You chuckled awkwardly, pulling the dress straight up to run away from Yangyang's stare. There's nothing illegal or bad to what he's doing. You just feel intimidated.

But before you can enter the bathroom, he spoke once again.

"It'd be nice if you were here with me earlier to pick the clothes," uttered YangYang who made sure to speak in a monotone. Your brows met for a short moment, peeking to see his face. His expression remained the same. "I was just wondering where you've been."

"I was roaming around, checking the places," You replied, confused with his sulking gaze. He sighed, before nodding.

"Been to a bar or something?"

You chuckled, amused. "It's early in the morning, Yang, plus we're on the beach. Unless you mean resto bars-- which I don't even think exists in this place."

Oh, you literally just went there and met this dude name Wonbin but you'd prefer YangYang not to know.

He inhaled before letting all his breath heavily, nodding repeatedly as if to convince himself.

You smirked to hide the fact that the way he acts kind of makes you question what is currently happening. "You have something to say?"

"No. I don't. Do you?"

"What?" Your smirk dropped when he repeated the question.

The shift in his treatment just confuse every fiber in your body. Did you do something?

"Nevermind, babe. You should get dressed." He forced a smile and patted his stomach. "I am hungry."

With skeptic stare, you stepped back, until he's no longer in your visibility. You'd like to press more about his sudden change, or even the tone in his voice, but you didn't want to keep his parents keep waiting too.

YangYang, on the other hand, dropped his masked smile once you got inside. He massaged his temples with both of his thumb and sighed.

He can't help but doubt something about you.

While he was looking for clothes real quick when his father notified him about the forced family breakfast, he made sure to ask the guards on the way about you. To at least pull you with him for the sake of picking clothes.

But, none of them saw you.

Except one - the guard just near the resto bar.

That guard made sure to emphasize and made it clear that you, in fact, went to the secret resto bar just behind the hotel.

It wasn't a big deal for him at first. Not until you lied, right now. You didn't mention anything about resto bar and it drove him crazy about why would you lie about it.

-----

"Yang, is pearl better than this--" You cut yourself off from talking seeing YangYang already looking up at you as you turn around to show him your necklace. You grinned lightly. "You good?"

"Both is better." He replied blankly, as if something different is running in his mind.

You sighed and turned around, pissed off a bit. Though you want to confront him with his sudden attitude, you figured out it would be such a waste of time. And you don't want both your emotions clashing.

After you both got prepared, YangYang turned off the lights and closed the hotel room. You didn't gave him even a short glance but he seemed to be too spaced out to even notice it. He put his hand on the small of your back, making you look sideways.

When you both stood quietly at the elevator, YangYang snaked his arms around your waist. You tilted your head, trying not to sound sarcastic as you speak, "Finally on the mood?"

"Huh?" He lightly ripped on your sides, confused. His thumb drew circles on your hips, before clearing his throat. It seems that he finally got what you were pertaining to. His hands instantly drop before he stood straight. "Y/N, look, I'm sorry--"

The door chimed open, cutting off what he was about to say. Two residents rode along with both of you in the elevator. You just sighed, feeling uncomfortable with your rage.

Once you both got out, a staff was waiting outside. She immediately gestured her arm on the way.

You expected already that you'll meet fancy lighting and place to dine in. Yet, you still stood in awe. The whole space was too big for your comfort. Even the hallway, you bet a tiny car can fit.

YangYang grinned shortly seeing your curious reaction. He knows that you're doing your best to not react and poke him by his side, chattering about the place.

"You both made it in time," You were brought back to reality when a familiar voice spoke - his father. He was wearing the brightest smile in the room, easily visible that it almost creeped you our how happy he is.

You're not going to face some deathly place right now, right? I mean, rich people is capable of doing so. At the moment.

Those unnecessary thoughts easily disappeared when YangYang slipped his hands on your palm, intertwining hands as he made eye contact. He put on a short smile, sincere and warm. Though you know something wrong is going between the two of you, rooted with his sudden change of treatment to you hours ago, and you choosing not to confront him, he still made you feel so safe.

When a staff attempted to walk near and grab the seat for you, YangYang politely gestured his hand no. He smiled shortly and turned to you, pulling your seat. This time, he is no longer making eye contact, which made your heart sank a bit.

You tried to recall what exactly did you do wrong? You can't think of any. Just hours ago, he seemed to be in a good mood.

His mother cleared his throat, keeping a sharp gaze to the both of you. "Take your seat, YangYang."

You nearly scoffed and glad you didn't. She sounded so mean and cold and it lowkey pissed you off.

Bet your husband don't do that. You internally mumbled. Just to you brain. Or else you'll be kicked out.

The breakfast ceremony started. You took some of your favorite shamelessly, not caring about what they might possibly think. When you turned to see YangYang, you noticed him barely reaching out for foods around. You frowned, leaning back at your seat.

"Aren't you going to grab more?" You whispered, noticing his low appetite to fill up his own plate.

He shrugged, still doing the same action. You gave up and just did your thing, putting food in your own plate, ignoring his cold response for a moment. You quite understand now - it's probably because he's around his parents whom he hate so much.

Just when everyone is filling up their plates with food, footsteps erupted in the place. You refused to turn around but noticed the Lius looking up to see the guests.

"Well well well, hello, loving family," You can hear yourself exhale heavily when the annoying voice greeted.

It's Yeonqui.

YangYang clenched his jaw before looking at his parents with distaste, "You didn't inform me about their appearance."

"You know, they're like a family to me," His father commented firmly, not making eye contact with YangYang and keeping his fond gaze to Yeonqui instead.

It made your heart shatter for YangYang. You turned to look at him and slid your hand to pat his thighs. He spared you a glance and for mere seconds, a reassuring conversation that only exists between the two of you lingering.

"Let's take a seat, Yeonhui," Yeonqui gently turned to his younger sister which made you surprised. That is very unlikely of him. He never cared that much to his sister before.

This made you finally turn at the back and give him a sarcastic scoff when something caught your gaze; a tall man in familiar shirt was standing behind.

Your eyes widened as you swallowed dryly. Wonbin?

"It's good you brought my favorite with you, Yeonqui," Mr. Liu's face lit up even more seeing the guy behind. You supposed they are referring to Wonbin.

"Oh, he got prepared earlier than we do," Yeonqui rolled his eyes before heading to his seat, eyes glanced at you for a brief moment and his face was suddenly tainted with cheeky smile. "I see.. YangYang's girl is here."

"Don't you dare speak anything about her." YangYang mumbled quickly, already predicting what his cousin will say with the way he looked at you.

Yeonqui raised his hands to forfeit, sticking out his tounge that poked some of Yangyang's button. You quickly grabbed his hand, squeezing it shortly.

"Ooh, sweet girlfriend," Yeonqui taunted. "Calming down his reckless guy, huh."

"Yeonqui." Mrs. Liu called in a demanding voice. His jokes seemed to have gone too far.

You sighed in relief, looking back at YangYang again when she spoke again.

"Take a seat, Wonbin," Mrs. Liu welcomed warmly - far from the way she welcomed you.

Your back tensed hearing his name mentioned. His features easily shadowed almost everyone in the room, and you tried your best to avoid him to ignorr the fact you already met him.

But something happened.

The seat infront is empty. And Wonbin decided to sat there, because he didn't have any other else to seat on.

Wow, universe really proving it's not your luck.

His eyes first looked on the empty plate infront, then slowly looked up at you. One of his brows cocked upwards, making you look at him in surprise.

What is he doing? You internally asked. Why is he acting like we know each other-- Oh wait. We do.

You shut your eyes for a moment, stressed.

This does not go unnoticed by YangYang. His mood is already downhill with what is happening and now that he just noticed the way Wonbin took longer time to stare at you, he couldn't stomach it.

He didn't speak or move. He remained on his place, his hand gripping at the utensils so tightly. Yangyang's gaze fall into you and he felt his stomach flip when he realized you were staring back at Wonbin.

All the conversations around faded. The supposedly meeting with the parents about business all gone into trash. YangYang couldn't stand the dinner table.

He stood up, his seat making a screeching sound when the back of his knees hit it. "Excuse me." He muttered.

You watched YangYang with confusion. For a short moment, your eyes both met each other. He was filled with rage that even you, simply looking at him, felt so powerless.

YangYang wanted to take you with him but he knows he will need to have some time, especially when you are one of the reasons. When he finally left, you attempted to stand up. But your action was easily retreated by Mr. Liu.

"If I were you," He started eating his food. "I'd let him be for a few hours. He breaks stuff when he's mad."

You stood there, speechless. Your fist crumpled, feeling mad for some reason you couldn't spell out. How could they let their child walk away like that? Knowing damn well they disrespected his feelings?

Or do they even know that?

You stood firmly, ignoring their chatters, "But I am different. I won't leave him alone."

You turned your back, stomping away from the draining table. You received few glances from the staffs, before they pointed about which direction YangYang went, luckily helping you about where he went.

You were full of uncertainty and confusion. You don't understand why exactly he left, without bringing you with him. He never left you, especially around his family, so this is all new to you, but you'll understand him, if anything.

Your walk felt like forever until you finally saw him, resting on a staircase. Immediately, you sped up, eyes softening to see him seated all alone with his face buried in his palm.

You gently took a step forward, still keeping distance. Just when you were about to speak, he did first. "I know that's you, Y/N."

You smiled, only for it to fade when he continued.

"Give me space."

Something inside you shattered.

You frowned, refusing to listen - typical stubborn girl you are. "YangYang, I do not understand.. Why did you suddenly-" You got cut off when he took his palm off his face, his eyes so sharp you can barely speak.

He is really mad.

"What?" He stood up, eyeing you so intensely.

You gulped dryly. Suddenly, you felt so small under his gaze. One thing for sure, you know you can't calm or tame him down at the moment.

"I'm sorry," You apologized frowning, swallowing your pride. "I was so insensitive asking that when clearly something is wrong-"

He took step forward, grabbing you by your waist. His arm wasn't gentle at all. He was gripping so tight you could feel his fingers dig on your sides. His other hand softly grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him. You were speechless with this new person.

"Do you really want to know why I'm mad?" He whispered, eyes never leaving you even when you broke eye contact and stared at the ceiling instead. He scoffed, tugging on your chin ever so softly. "Speak up, Y/N, and when you do, make sure you'd say what's right."

"Yang," Your brows met, eyes shutting close. This new side of him scares you. You immediately regulated your emotion, doing your best not to react back on how he is acting at the moment. "Fine, tell me."

"I'm sick of it," He grumbled, brows furrowing as he try to find the right words. "I'm sick of everything happening right now. Nothing can calm me, Y/N. Not even you."

You're a tough girl. You'll ask someone straight in the face no matter how controversial it may be. You'll answer back to someone just to make your side heard.

But hearing those words from YangYang, the first man who made you feel like he is perfect guy, made you speechless.

"You think I wouldn't notice?" He whispered, anger evident in his every being. "Since when did you meet Wonbin? Since when were you guys close?"

Your chattering thoughts came to a stop and slowly, the heavy feelings faded away - all turning into anger.

You swatted his grip on your chin, glaring. If only his arms aren't strong enough to keep holding you on your waist, you'd be taking the biggest step back. "Are you jealous? Is that it?"

It made you extremely infuriated. He did all of that just because he is jealous? God. You can't stand it. You both didn't even do anything, literally just looked at each other. You didn't even talked with each other.

Atleast that's on your perspective.

YangYang was silent, looking at you with wide eyes. To his dismay, you only pushed him. This made his grip instantly soften, confusion evident in his face. He wasn't expecting that.

"You left me there, at the table, lashed out at me, just because.. you're jealous?" You scoffed, laughing a bit on how ridiculous it seemed. "What did we even do? We just looked at each other-"

"Are you sure that's all you did?" He mumbled, chest heaving up and down. He felt like he was going crazy. He hated it. Hated how he had to talk like this to the girl he love. Hated how he can't calm himself down.

But how can't he? All he was asking for your apology, which didn't really happened because you became more mad.

"Tell me, what else did I do?!" You raised your voice, not being able to stop yourself.

"Do I really have to spell it out, Y/N?" He scoffed in disbelief. "Do you really have no idea about what you did?"

"This is bullshit," You completely swatted his arns away. "Maybe your mom and dad was right. Maybe they were right. Maybe I should've given you the fucking space you seem to be needing right now."

And with that, you stormed away. The very own words you left made his entire world crumble. He definitely didn't want to hear that - you agreeing with whatever his parents said.

He turned around, and punched the wall. Blood trickled on his knuckles but he was too numb to even feel the burning sensation. He felt like he was losing everything at the moment. Including you.

-----

It's been hours since you parted ways with YangYang. You spent you lunch all alone, eating out on the nearby restaurant. You were about to pay with a card when one of the staff on the counter kindly gave it back.

"Ms. Jung Y/N?" She smiled sweetly. "All your expenses will be listed under Mr. Liu Yangyang's name, so there's no need for you to pay."

"What?" You breathed out. Though it is a good news, you were irritated. "No, please let me pay for my meal."

"I'm afraid we can't do that, all your money will just be listed as extra if we do accept your card. If you do not like having your meal paid, please talk it out to Mr. Liu." She kindly explained, no ounce of being offensive.

Slowly, you gave up. The corners of your lips forced a smile, nodding, then taking an empty table nearby. You knew better than arguing with an innocent staff.

"Tss. How considerate." You whispered, nothing but sarcasm.

He can open his bank accounts for your expenses but not talk about what's happening between the two of you. You appreciated the effort though. If only you aren't in a rough spot, you'd actually melt with that.

The lunch was served shortly. You decided to call Ryujin for some company, the loneliness bothering you. By this time, she's probably in class, and you know you'll be bombarded with questions - like why aren't you in one.

But you couldn't care less, you badly need someone.

-----

You were busy looking around, boredom striking you. You went at your designated room earlier and YangYang was still not there. It seemed like he didn't even cared to visit because the exact things you left were still on their exact places.

Of course, it pained you. You want to reach out even when you were the one who walked away. But you figured he needs more space, as what he was wishing. And your pride won't let you do so. It feels like you're the only one making things work.

"I need a liquor for this," You groaned coldly infront of your phone, Renjun on the other side.

Yep. You managed to call your whole friend group just for some company any now it is Renjun's turn. At least he won't snitch you to YangYang.

And a little hope he might say something about YangYang's current whereabouts.

[Y/N, you should look out for yourself during these times.] Renjun scolded.

You bit your bottom lip as your feet take you somewhere around this place. "What're you trying to imply? That I shouldn't drink?"

[Exactly. Smart girl.] He sighed, leaning on his gaming chair, stressed. It's currently seven in the evening, classes has been dismissed. [Shit won't be solved by alcohol.]

"But can make me forget," I shrugged. His nags slowly making me suffocated. I lifted up my phone and forced a smile. "Hey. I'm going to end the call."

Renjun wasn't surprised. Seeing by the way your face creased when he was scolding you, he knew you'd end it anytime soon; and he's already well aware of how stubborn you can be.

[Fine. Take care, Y/N.] He said, stressed to the core. [If only I could fly there right now and lock both you and YangYang in a room until you guys figured out everything.]

"Appreciate you, Renjun. Bye." You flashed him a wink and hang up before he can speak again because for sure, he will say something about drinking responsibly.

You mindlessly walked to a resto bar, sitting at the front seats without second thoughts. The staff accommodated you immediately, smiling so brightly.

"What can we do for you, Ma'am?"

"Give me the hardest liquor you have," I flashed a crooked smile. "It's all under YangYang Liu's name."

And so, they did.

One after one, after one, until the bartender had to take away the empty bottles. You didn't care at all. All you want to do is drink more. The alcohol hasn't even affected your system.. or so you thought.

When you stood up to walk to the nearest bathroom, your legs wobbled. Suddenly, the lights are too bright for your eyes. The sounds are too loud, and walking feels impossible.

You managed to force yourself to go the bathroom and come back almost immediately, sitting at the same seat you had earlier.

"Hey," You slurred, looking at the girl with hazy eyes. "Where's that guy?"

She leaned at you, confused. "Who, ma'am?"

"That guy.." You shut your eyes trying to recall his name.

"I'm sorry but I can't give--" You cut off the staff, glaring even at her.

"That flirty dude who caused all these prob--"

"Me?"

Suddenly, A tall figure stood beside the staff. He gently told her that he will handle the situation, guiding her out of the bar island.

You didn't even bother lifting your head to check whoever spoke. You just raised your index finger, smiling blankly. "Another bottle of this.. what drink is this? It burns."

A gentle touch pushed your hand back down. "I suggest you don't drink more."

"Tsh," You flared, looking up, irrationality dominating you as you're ready to throw a fit on whoever it was.

Your drunken mind hoped it was YangYang. But it wasn't. It really was the guy who caused all of this.

"Wonbin.." You managed to recall his name now that you can see his face. He smirked shortly when you called his name. "You're– a very– bad."

"Enough drinks, you're banned." He sighed gently before walking out of the counter. Seconds later, he's behind you. "I don't really know what happened after the breakfast, but--"

"You.." You stumbled, turning to him and letting your body fall frail. "You always act like that!"

"That's it, I'm bringing you back to your room." Wonbin gave up on trying to calm you down and instead, he slumped your arms around his neck and started walking you out the resto bar, grabbing some stares as he try to appear mysterious. He didn't want to cause another scene.

He had to squat a bit because he is far more taller than you. If only he could, he'd carry you instead, but respected the fact that you're still Yangyang's girlfriend, his boss.

"You always don't know what is the problem!" You yelled as he walk you through the corridors, gaining even more attention which made Wonbin look down in embarrassment.

"Can you please lower you voice?" Wonbin groaned. To his dismay, you wrapped your arms around him and started choking him - more like doing some headlocks. Wonbin's eyes widened and did his best to push you away; in which he succeeded. Right after violating him, you fell at the ground, eyes closing. He sighed, wiping his sweat with the back of his palm. "Heck. How can you be so strong at your drunken state?"

He had no choice but to carry you, the veins in his arms appearing as he got your weight. Wonbin couldn't care less anymore about the guests, and even staffs, looking at him in confusion, wondering who the girl is. All he want to do is bring you back safely to your room.

He grabbed his VIP Card at the elevator, giving him the freedom to go at his designated floor without being bothered by guests riding on. One of the rare moments, he's thankful this card exists, because it was useless before, anyway (unless he have to do something urgent and needs to climb off quickly).

When he was at your floor, he quickly checked on the room numbers. He was lucky to know you and YangYang's room. The Liu married couples informed him about it incase both you and YangYang would need his help, or even service, which he found impossible at first. After all, he works in a resto bar. Why would you guys need him?

Then.. you happened.

He opened the knob, struggling to slide the card at first. When he finally succeeded, he didn't even bother closing it. He just went straight to the room, having a bit of trouble looking for it because this room is quite spacious, as expected.

"You dumb.." You suddenly speak.

Wonbin sighed, finally seeing the room and walking towards it. "So you're not yet knocked out?"

"How can you be so bad at communicating? How can you act so cold without considering the fact that I am here all alone–" You hiccuped, cutting off your rants. "Alone.. Jeju Island is a good place.. but you made it bad! You're mean! You never wanted to talk things out. I hate you!"

Wonbin gently layed you on the bed, his defeated face slowly transitioned into a gentle look. "So.. it isn't me you're mad at."

You rolled over the bed, frowning while murmuring incoherent words.

Wonbin reached out to a blanket, putting it over you, then he smiled. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't know you were.. in a relationship. And most definitely had no idea it was YangYang. I'm sorry if I caused anything tonight. I really didn't mean to."

He would like a response since his guilt has been eating him since he knew, but he understood you're too drunk to even form proper, coherent words.

"I'll leave you here," He mumbled, opening the lamp beside to not make your head hurt from the dark if ever you wake up in the middle of the night and the alcohol is making you regret everything. "I'm sorry."

He finally walked out of the room, chest lighter now that he apologized even when you probably won't remember. When he passed by the mini living room, he suddenly stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened to see a figure standing just on the hallway infront the door.

"So.. where is my girl?" YangYang asked lazily, his face unreadable with any expression.

Wonbin gulped, not knowing what to say or do.

______

hi guyyys! i was sooo busy, uni rlly did a flip on me! i used to be so active :(( i got sick every after week so i couldn't keep writing.

i totally forgot the plot and is trying to recall it while i do these chapters. i hope u guysstill like it tho.

also, happy holidays my dear readers! hope u guys spent it meaningfully. love ya all. keep safe (and don't stay up late too often, trust me, it is SO DEADLY)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...