The Assassin In Twisted Wonde...

By azumaharu070301

Tokaku Azuma is a 17-year-old teenage girl who was raised in the Azuma family, a family with an ancient assas... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Deadly Girl
Contract
Became A Part of Octavinelle
First Day As ....
Unique or Curse
Her Life Now
That boy...
Octavinelle chapter: Rebellious Encounter
School Business and The Truth About Eurus
Anything of their orders for her desire
Tempting Lure
Temporarily Relief
The Dangerous Fellow
Spine Gold!
Knowledge Squeeze- Episode 19 of Chapter 3
Jolting Electrification- Episode 22 of Chapter 3
Contract Dissolution
Melancholy of the Black Sea
Erasing the Past
So We Settled
Museum Travelogue
Identity Revealed
Dealing with Weirdness
Schemer of the Scandling Sands
Schemer Of The Scandling Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Staying Discreet
Cunning Mellow- Episode 20 of Chapter 3
Schemer of the Scalding Sands:Thwarted by Heart
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Setting the Bait
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: All Caught on Stream
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: A Scathing Retort
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Aquatic Support
Concern One to Another
Feelings Long Held
Scarabia Conclusion
Friends
A Day Without Tokaku
Dealing With The Sulking Floyd
Hard to Let Go Of It- Part 2 Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
We're Good Now- Final Part Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
Would you like to Join Me?
I'd Join You
Happy Birthday Tokaku Azuma And Azul Ashengrotto
Only Beauty Kidnapped The Ugly Ones
Watch your Attitude
Day One at Pomefiore
Dormmates or Friends
Cannot Deny
Bump At Midnight
Think Creatively
Lake Where We Converse
A Morning Blueprint- Episode 26 of Chapter 3
A Pharmacy Project
A Medicine For The Heart
Return At Last
They Like Each Other
A New But Familiar Mentor
While Tokaku Was Unconscious
A Birthday Gift for Jade
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Students
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden - part 2
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Pomefiore Student
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Savanaclaw
The Assassin and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Pomefiore Student and the Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Diasomnia Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Pomefiore Freshman
The Octavinelle Vice House Warden and The Mentor
The Mentor, Assassin and School Staff
The Bad News and The School
The Merman and His Family
The Mentor and The Assassin
Happy Birthday Tokaku 2th Anniversary
The Plan
The Lovely Reunion
A Cruise Day
Cruise Date
Off the Cruise
The Ghostly Aunt And Her Niece
The Ghostly Aunt And Mother

The Mentor

101 2 2
By azumaharu070301

The aforementioned man approached the girl and the man. "Greetings, Tokaku. How are you?" Kaiba waved at his former student.

Jade was clueless and inquired about the identity of the man called Tokaku.

"He's my former mentor," Tokaku answered.

"Your former mentor?" Jade reflected.

Tokaku sighed before introducing Kaiba to her vice house warden. "Jade, allow me to introduce you to my former mentor, Kaiba-sensei. He used to train me at the assassin training facility in my world."

"Ah, I understand. So this is what your mentor looks like. Despite being a mentor, you appear quite mature and youthful," Jade remarked to Kaiba.

"Well, I am thirty-eight years old, far from being considered young. And to whom am I speaking?" Kaiba asked.

"My name is Jade Leech, sir. I am the vice house warden of Octavinelle. It's a pleasure to meet you, Tokaku's mentor," Jade introduced himself and greeted Kaiba.

"Wow, you are polite like a butler," Kaiba complimented. "When I applied here, I learned a bit about the seven dorms. You said you're the Octavinelle vice house warden, the dorm of the benevolence of the Sea Witch. Am I correct?"

"That's true," Jade reassured.

Kaiba looked at Tokaku with a smirk. "I could not believe that you're assigned to a dorm modeled after a famous idol for its endless mercy when you're heartless."

Tokaku scoffed. "What can I say? I was sheltering there as long as I was still a lost girl in this strange magical world."

"How about you? How did you end up here?" she asked.

"Same as how you did," Kaiba answered.

"The mirror..." Tokaku spoke in a breath.

"Anyway, actually, how did you come here? Beats me because I came here very smoothly," Kaiba said.

"Beats me too because it all went so fast. I can't remember how I ended up here," Tokaku replied.

Kaiba smiled at her response. "Forget about how we ended up here story. Can I know your and your vice house warden's story with all of these ingredients?"

"We were restocking ingredients at the Mostro Lounge," Tokaku answered.

"Mostro Lounge? Ah, I heard about it from the professors. It is a famous restaurant and the only one in this school. Your dorm was sure packs the ability to be the first dorm to launch a restaurant in Night Raven College," Kaiba said.

"You're so quick at catching rumors," Tokaku sighed.

"Thank you for the compliment to our dorm. You are welcome to Octavinelle to experience the food and beverages in the Mostro Lounge," Jade replied.

"Wait until I have time. The new professor is the busiest with their teaching schedule," Kaiba said.

Jade chuckled a little. "You poor thing."

Kaiba also laughed a little. "Well, I'm going to Sam's Mysterious Shop to buy myself some clothes and a few stationery for my next class tomorrow. See you next time." Kaiba extended his hand for Jade to shake.

Tokaku saw it and suddenly became terrified, grabbing Jade's hand before he could shake hands with her former mentor. Jade was shocked by her action while Kaiba remained unfazed.

"Jade, it's been a while since we were outside. We should get the stocks to the Mostro Lounge now," Tokaku said.

Jade nodded, though he was confused. After saying farewell to Kaiba, Tokaku, and Jade walked away with the stocks. Meanwhile, Kaiba watched them from behind, smirking before he approached Sam's Mysterious Shop.

While they were returning to their dorm, Tokaku started to behave strangely: her blue eyes lowered, and her lips curved into a slight sad expression. Jade noticed the sudden change in her demeanor, but he didn't mention it. After bringing the stocks to the kitchen, Tokaku went to change into her Octavinelle dorm uniform before she began working at the bar with Jade. They prepared beverages according to customers' orders and served them.

During their time at work, Jade became curious about the moment when Tokaku refrained him from shaking hands with Kaiba. He wondered about her reasons for this action and speculated that Tokaku may have had an intense relationship with her former mentor. "I should inquire about her action after we finish working," he thought to himself.

The Mostro Lounge closed late at night. The staff members left once they finished cleaning and tidying up the restaurant. As Tokaku was about to leave for her dorm room, Jade called her and requested a conversation. Tokaku stayed, prepared to listen to what her vice house warden had to ask her.
Jade asked the blue-haired girl why she clasped his hand, refraining him from shaking hands with Kaiba. His question stumped her, her blue eyes gaping briefly before they are lowered. Her lips were shut, a sign that she is wondering whether it is right or wrong to explain to him. Watching her reaction, Jade tried to persuade her to open up to him. However, she refused because she is confused by her heart saying to her to not tell him no matter what. This lead Jade no choice but to threaten her, saying that he will cast his signature spell to made her confess if she still resisted to. Leaving her no options but surrender, Tokaku opened up with Jade.

" Kaiba intended to hurt you when he proposed you a hand shake. "Tokaku said.

Jade stumped." How can you say that, Tokaku? "

" I sniffed a small knife hid inside his sleeve end. And I knew that he intended to cut you because he once did the same trick when I was a freshman during my assassin training course." Tokaku explained.

Jade could not believe it. Kaiba intended to use a small knife to harm him? And he did the same trick to Tokaku before in their world? How could he?

However, he believed what Tokaku told him because her eyes never blink for a brief. He had dealt with lots of liars, giving him the experience to identify the features of someone who is lying and someone who spoke the truth. After all, Tokaku is not a liar when it comes to the problems she's facing.

"Jade." The girl called which made the sophomore focused on her.

"I don't want you to get near or any closer to Kaiba. He appears to be a teacher who pulls out jokes but he is a dangerous liar. You should avoid encounter him at any cost. If he did approach you, tell me immediately. Come at me if I was available and nearby. Can you do it? " She warned him.

Her eyes looked at him in worry, convincing Jade to nod and promised her that he will follow what she warned him. Tokaku became relieved slightly as she is still worry if her former mentor already target her buddies since he has made Jade his target on his radar. But now, she could only pray for Jade and her buddies to be secured and safe from her psycho mentor. Tokaku thanked Jade for listening to her.

"I, too, thank you for opening up to me, Tokaku. I was worry about you since somehow you've sorta giving out a sad vibe after we have encountered with your mentor." Jade said.

" I was overthinking the consequences if you and my buddies ever going to face him. He will try ways to hurt you since you have connections with me, I bet." Tokaku explained, lowering her head.

Watching her felt down, Jade lifted her chin with his fingers. "I'll ensure my safety. I will also warn Jack and Epel if you want, so they will be prepared if Kaiba try to strike us at any time he pleases. However, you must promise me that you won't show me this sad, helpless and hopeless face. "

" I promise." Tokaku said before she hugged the sophomore which startled him briefly. She then apologized to him for worrying her.

Jade smiled, stroking her hair then hugged her. " It's fine. I apologize too for threaten you back then."

After that, Tokaku left for her room while Jade returned to his own. But before he went to his room, he stopped before he left the lounge, calling Floyd who was peeking him and Tokaku behind the hallway.

"You took the opportunity very neatly, my brother." Floyd said, crossing his arms.

Jade smiled. "I did. You won't have a chance after this, brother."

"You sly one! Just when I was about to steal Blue Shark from you. She must and surely has fallen for you seeing how she hugs you so lovingly." Floyd pouted.

Jade chuckled. "I am glad if she has fallen in love with me. I hope that we start dating so you won't be hitting her anymore. "

Floyd frowned." Let's forget about snatching Blue Shark for now. She does mentioned that her former mentor is here from their home world, right? "

Jade nodded." She warned me about avoiding her mentor at all cost"

" Something tells me that mentor of hers is a big deal. Y'know that Blue Shark never been too serious about warning you and her buddies to avoid a certain guy from nowhere before. " Floyd said.

" I know. Which is why I am going to investigate that former mentor of her." Jade replied.

" You're going investigate him? ..." Floyd recalled.

" I cannot afford even bare if that man happens to manage to harm Tokaku. I also cannot made her bothered as she worries about me and her buddies being in danger when her mentor is around. To avoid such adversity, I must be alert with him." Jade said.

Floyd listened to his twin brother, leaning against the wall with his arms still folded.
" If that's the case, I guess that you don't have any choice but to keep your guard up while focusing on Blue Shark's safety from now on."

" Of course." Jade replied.

Floyd sighed." Well! You wanna protect Blue Shark, you've gotta spare more intelligence and energy. So how do you say that you go to sleep? You are starting to sleep early from now on until the problem is solved. "  He ordered.

Jade chuckled, feeling happy that Floyd understands and supports his decision to investigate Kaiba. Like Floyd said, he needed more energy starting today so he can able to protect Tokaku and himself.

Meanwhile, in a residential room reserved for new professors, Kaiba was looking at the screen of his laptop. He scrolled a webpage using a mouse in his left hand while he put his other under his chin. As he read the information about Jade, Epel and Jack's student profiles, a sinister smile curved on his lips. " Well well... I didn't know you've got some special relationships with these three boys. Tokaku, your teacher really wants to see how you will react if they three are all gone in front of those cold blue eyes of yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.6K 11
Y/N transmigrated to the world of "Who Made Me A Princess" with the body of Shinobu Kocho. Author - Yes, that's all you need to know. *Wink* Art not...
247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
16.6K 612 86
"Little girl, lost in my woods. Come here, i will guide you out." . . . "I will pass on my curse onto you! You shall be reincarnated over and over an...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...