Mafia's Appointment (OsirOs)

By aurelia_Sa

The deafening music woke me up , I was confused because I've never heard this song! I opened my eyes with ful... More

●Introduction●
1.Interview
2.Sweet Tangerine
3.Hemophobia
4.Eros
5.Sugarcoated
6.Dried Hearts
7.Kai
8.Truck
9.Mafia's Appointment
10.Joy menu
11.Khan
12.Mochi
13.Like Father In Law
14.Mafia's appointment II
15.Help, he is watching
16.CHEAT
17.Blood
18.Mafia's Appointment III
19. Hello its me
20. Unscheduled Appointment (warning! Darkromance!)
22.It always ends with a dance!

21.Honeymoon appointment

601 30 1
By aurelia_Sa

Joy POV.  

"Good morning Mrs. King '' an old lady with black dress entered the room with a tray of food. I didn't sleep at all last night , I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened in this cursed house. I'm a King now ! scary news...

"You should say good morning Miss Liz !" she demanded , i thought she was just a normal maid but she seemed like a new bully.

"G... good morning , miss ..." I stuttered , her gaze was frightening for me . She put the tray away and walked in my direction.

"I told Eros to bring you here a long time ago so I could teach you some manners." She handed me a paper , an appointment paper.

Shiver ran down my spine when I read it.

honeymoon appointment with Dr. King
9 pm

Honeymoon appointment ? What does that supposed to mean ? no I can't , "I don't want it !" I threw the paper away ! but Liz didn't really like my act. She opened the door for two tall women , they looked like the female version of Nick !

"If you keep this attitude I have to accompany you and Eros tonight , thats what you want ?" she pinched my chin then signalled the ladies to hold me.

"Get her to the bathroom!" when she said that I didn't get it but when one of the women picked me up , I realised they were not joking at all . this woman is more muscular and taller than any normal man.

"No , dont touch me . who are you ? I can walk !" I was on her shoulder and kicking her was no use . everyone in this house are crazy.

I hate this bathroom , I hate this humiliating feeling.

She put me down but before I got the chance to relax she pulled my dress, she wanted to undress me for the shower?

"Dont touch me , I can do it on my own ." the other woman who was less weird but still meanie reached the bathroom too.

I couldn't fight them both , I was just too tired to fight with everyone . Eros , he would appear here if I keep resisting them , right?

I was about to give up when someone entered the room "Didn't you hear her ? she doesn't like to be here!"

"M.. milo?" I hugged myself , I don't know what to do ! Is he a hero or another bully ? His men aimed their guns toward the women. I bet they did the same with Liz .

"Come with me !" He held his hand for me to go with him , but I didn't want to ... I didn't dare to ! I can't face Eros anymore , his anger scares me more than anything in this world .

"Come on !" his voice echoed in my head , but every muscle in my body was shaking.

"No ! I can't ! It's over ... " I shook my head and sat on the cold ground , I can't risk it ! I can't give Eros another reason to beat me.

He didn't take no for an answer "you don't need to worry about anything , im here! Trust me ."

Trust ? Can I ever trust anyone again ! 

"Eros will come home soon , we don't have time for this Joy ! Come on !" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room , "Joy stop now , Eros will kill you both!" Liz warned us as we ran out of the house but I knew the moment I started running I didn't have any way back , I would be dead anyway.

I could see so many men in black suits following us , I didn't know Milo had so much power and bodyguards. At this moment I felt hopeful that maybe he could save me this time, maybe he could win Eros.

More than five black vans were waiting for us and we jumped in the closer one , I was really leaving the house of the devil !

"Aren't you going to say thank you?" Milo broke the silence , was he really joking in this situation ? He must be so proud of himself .

"Thank you , but he will find us." I was fighting with the tears , but they fell anyway. He wiped the tears gently , he rarely showed any trace of kindness.

I must look miserable right now , he hugged me in his embrace and patted my shoulder gently. "He won't find us , I have a perfect plan for us . listen to this ... we will go to japan" His words warm up my heart.
And he wasn't lying  , a few hours later I stepped in japan . My dream of living in Japan came true in the worst possible time !

"Welcome to Japan my Miss Davis !" Milo addressed me as a Miss ! Of course he didn't know anything about the marriage paper that I signed by force. And I didn't want him to know about that .

"You're still scared?" He checked my face with a tense expression .

"No! no .. I just can't believe I'm finally here !"

Eros POV.

"YOU ARE ALL USELESS!" I shouted but I still feel like it's not enough ! how could they give my joy to another man .

"I need an explanation Liz ! How did you let that happen! Why didn't you call me sooner ?" I was roaring when Nick stepped in the middle of us blocking my gaze on Liz.

"You were in the surgery room so no one could access you , stop blaming everyone ! it was your fault as well , why did you leave ?" That question solved the puzzle in my mind.

There was a mistake in the hospital schedule so I was the only doctor with so many emergency patients ! "we have a mouse !"

"What?" Nick didn't get my point and it's ok , I don't need his help . This time I will make Joy mine forever and no one can stop that.  

"Call her parents and tell them we found her dead body in the mountains !" I could feel their fear , Nick looked unnecessarily worried for my girl.

"The fuck ? What do you want to do with her ? you can't ..." his words annoyed me , why would he care about my wife !

"Just do as I said. Find a body from the hospital and smash it so no one can recognise her" I walked to the closed but Nick stepped forward and blocked me again!

"This is too much , I don't like her but you can't kill her ..." Nick was interrupted by Liz "Yes Eros , if you give me time I will teach them how tobe a respectful woman!"

Why does everyone care about her so much? I dislike the way they try to protect my wife from me ! I want to be the only one who knows she exists .

"Prepare my black suit , I have a funeral to attend!" I pushed them out of the way , I let them be in their shocked phase.

Joy POV.

The luxury penthouse in one of the most beautiful towers of Japan wasnt something I never knew I needed. "Do you like your new house ?" Milo leaned on the sofa while enjoying the view.

He must like this high place but for me , I couldn't think of anything other than the feeling I might experience when Eros pushes me down this height ! For some reason I think that day will come soon.

"Are you sure I can stay here ?" I can never get used to be free and Erosless ,

He walked toward me "Of course you can , you might as well be the queen of this house!" he kissed my hand with effection .

It suddenly hit me that he proposed to me before , so all this help is not free as I like it tobe right?

"Joy ! I know you don't want to hear this but we need to get married this week!" I was slapping myself in my head for falling into this trap .

"but ... but ...I ,,," can I tell him about those papers ? but he would take me back to Eros and this time I'll be dead for real.

"You need a visa to stay here , I used my power to let you in but for staying you need this marriage !" This explanation didn't help me. "We will be married in Japan only !" this won't be a problem for those marriage papers ! right ...

"Ok ! let's do it!" his eyes sparked in happiness , I doubt about this marriage being only a way for my stay.

"You didn't like the previous ring so I bought a new one." He already had a pair of rings in his pocket ! instead of kneeling down or any traditional ways he put on his own ring and shouted "Im married!"

This guy has some serious problems but I prefer him over Eros. "you are married to the trouble , congratulations ."

"Im luckiest man alive !" he shouted again , I was waiting for him to give me the ring but he was glaring at my ripped clothes which fell down my shoulder suddenly , he grabbed my forearm suddenly which made me gasp in fear , was he going to treat me like Eros ?

"Did he do that?" it took me sometime to realise what he meant but the moment I noticed his gaze direction I felt the pain again.

"DID HE?" His loud voice scared me , I didnt know he could be so angry too! Silence was the only response i had for him.

"I will make him pay for it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 22.2K 65
He was her rock, her best friend, her first love. He became her worst nightmare, her tormentor, her captor She was his everything. His obsession. Th...
56.4K 721 11
𝔸 π•Šπ•–π•’π•¦π•–π• π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕀 He tried his best to win the love of his life but the moment he earned it, everything turned into a nightmare. ______...
66.4K 1.2K 32
*ONGOING* [πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“] A Dark Scream Romance πŸ”ͺ ❀︎ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 Masked Lovers Series #1 I leaned in closer, my masked face inches fro...
48.1K 1.1K 42
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...