Trouble || J.jk & Y/n

By gukkzgaze

A 18 year old girl, y/n stays at Jeon's mansion as a paying guest, in Seoul. Jeon's have two childrens, one s... More

Jeon Jungkook, 32 year old
Y/n Kim, 18 years old
Episode 1 : the complicated friendship
Episode 2 : the complicated friendship pt.2
Episode 3 : the complicated friendship, conclusion
Episode 4 : To know you better
Episode 5 : Slow Steps
Episode 6 : Slow steps are a curse...
Episode 7 : disappointment, anger, regret and fear
Episods 8 : Make me say "I'm still proud of you"
Episode 10 : Trust is a big word

Episode 9 : Friends again

430 11 6
By gukkzgaze

Just as Namjoon said, Taehyung did come to take y/n with him early in the morning when all of them were having breakfast. Y/n was in her onesie just like last night and was sitting on her usual place when the bell rang. The maid opened the door and was awestruck by the beauty in front of her, because why not? It's Kim Taehyung. He gave her a soft smile making her legs go jelly. She wouldn't have budged from her place if it was not for Mr Jeon to ask who's at the door.

He came in and greeted everyone with his infamous boxy smile plastered on his face until he noticed y/n in her onesie. Seriously it is a big deal for them if any of Kim's notice y/n in the onesie. She does look cute in them and they like it but they are also aware that she only wears them when she is sad. Though he had the idea of why she is sad yet it broke his heart to the core.

Y/n finally looked at him when Mrs Jeon suggested Taehyung to have breakfast with them. He slowly approached her and sat beside her. He placed his hands on hers and left a peck on her forehead, all of them were silent no one uttered a word, but soon enough Jungkook snorted while trying to hold his laughs which made y/n laugh as well and that's how their prank ended, which they carefully plotted for Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't know if he was feeling angered, stupid, embarrassed or happy. But at last he also bursted laughing because to him it felt as if years have passed without seeing his butterfly. Soon he was served with breakfast for which he thanked the servant and started eating.

"Mr. Kim, why is it that you're not married yet? If I'm not wrong you're four years older than our Jungkook right?" Mrs Jeon started the conversation finding the room surrounded with awkward silence only to make y/n choke on her juice. "I don't think I'm ready for marriage yet, it's such a big decision of my life I can't do it for a whim plus I don't have anyone in my interest either" Taehyung replied while caressing y/n's back.

"Don't have anyone in mind or you still haven't proposed her?" Asked y/n giving him side eye with a smirk soon enough which was wiped off with a strong hit on her back. Giving everyone another reason to laugh about.

As soon as they finish their breakfast y/n runs to her room to get ready for her date while Jeong picks her bag to go to school with Jungkook but taehyung interrupts. "why don't you join us Jeong? I can see it on your face you're bored of your schedule." To which Jungkook agrees. Looking at her face she did seem to be having a lot on her plate and it also did look like she needed a break.

And so Jeong also goes inside her room to change her school uniform. When y/n comes downstairs she gets informed that Jeong will be joining them too she gets more happy instead of throwing a tantrum. It doesn't mean she wasn't affected by it even a little bit, she did want all of taehyung's attention only to herself and she chose not to show it as it was going to be a great opportunity to clear their misunderstandings and the fact that match-maker Kim Taehyung was going to be with them was cherry on top.

As soon as Jeong comes downstairs all three of them leave for their day. Meanwhile in jungkook's office.....

"Here tomorrow evening at 4pm" Jimin handed him the flight tickets when Jungkook started having second thoughts about his little vacation to Busan. He wondered if it was the right decision or not, or should he just invite his grandmother and bam to live with them. "Should've told me after thinking about it thoroughly." Jimin said reading the room.

The eyes roll with crossed hands towards his chest clearly indicated that he was pissed off. "Ok cancel these" Jungkook slid off the tickets back to jimin who was going through the nth wave of disbelief today. "Just take these and go or I'll fuck you up, you can't back down now I've already planned my vacation dude" jimin shouted slamming both of his hands on the table.

"Ugh ok fine" Jungkook took back the tickets and placed it inside the right drawer. "Can you send mira in?" Jungkook added looking at the pile of work infront of him. "I'm sorry you won't get any head right now you have a meeting to attend in 5 minutes" jimin stated and left the office in no time. With a frustrated sigh he stood up and left for the meeting room.

Meanwhile in the car Taehyung confessed something that made both the girls tensed. "Don't you both come into conclusions that i don't know anything, beside I know everything. And when I say everything i literally mean everything. What happened?, who did?, and also why happened? And i seriously hope that you guys make up but I'm not forgiving you for anything and you must make that clear in your head Jeong"

After a few minutes of drop dead silence Jeong spoke "I don't think i can ever be forgiven" with her head hung low. Y/n knew from the beginning that Jeong wasn't the root of the problem instead it was someone else who used Jeong to get into her skin and if the cards were dealt just as she expected then she knows who it was but what she didn't know the reason to it which after her restigation started making sense now.

"Don't apologise for it I know you were brainwashed, to make it clear I never bullied Jae-yeol nor do I like him, he's just a friend to me" y/n said with a poker face. "I know I recently met him and he explained how you saved him from being bullied. And i feel terrible now that I didn't confirmed first and took actions, I know what I did can not be forgiven but I'll still ask for forgiveness" Jeong said finally looking up to meet y/n's gaze already on her, which made her feel ashamed and so she decided to avoid eye contact.

Evening 07:53pm in jungkook's office

Y/n barged inside without caring about anything and started shouting at Jungkook who was just a few seconds ago sitting in the most comfortable position. "What did you say to Jeong?" She exclaimed slamming both her hands on the table which made him flinch and move further towards the centre of the table in order to hide the poor girl between his legs, who now was getting deprived of oxygen.

"W-what do you mean? I didn't say anything to her" Jungkook replied hesitant not to let out a moan as his soul was being sucked out of his body. The sweat drops on his forehead were enough to give anyone wise person a hint of what was going inside. Just when y/n was about to speak again jimin barged in as well who instantly recieved a glare of *what the fuck is wrong with you? You had only one job* from Jungkook.

Have you ever experienced such situation? Where you are getting pleasured infront of someone who has stolen your sleeps? You haven't? Give it a try only then you'll be able to know what Jungkook had in mind. *No, don't think of me as a bad guy i was- I was just.... What? I was just what you stupid? But why am I getting stressed about it? Isn't that what i wanted? I was the one who wanted her out of my head so why the fuck am I looking for explanation? But do I want her to think of me as some freak? No of course not.*

Deep in his thoughts he didn't realise the monster was dead poor him. Usually it gets excited infront of one's crushes or love interest but he died. RIP to him. (let's take a 5 minute silence break for him. Count with me..... 5......4......3......2......1)

"I'm sorry but you have to go outside Miss y/n" "I won't!!" jimin and y/n were having an argument while Jungkook was looking at the dead and the clueless girl beside it. To say he was embarrassed would be an understatement he wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it. "Mr. Jeon you have to tell me what you said to jeong right now!!" Yelled y/n burning a hole on top of his head, while he can bet he sensed a jerk in the dead but, this wasn't the time to think about his weird kinks.

"I didn't say anything to her, in fact the last time I had a conversation with her was yesterday at school" Jungkook defended himself, ready to stand up forgetting his situation but thanks to the girl he was pulled down to save the little amount of dignity he had left. "You must've told her to stay in limit and don't cause trouble and stuff" y/n spoke demanding an immediate answer "Well she knows that herself, i don't have to remind her for that" Jungkook replied crossing his hands in front of his chest.

"Well thanks to you she was sad all the time and couldn't enjoy for a single second" y/n replied storming out of the room, slamming the door shut. That was the time Jungkook took a breath of relief and stood up to fix himself up forgetting jimin is still inside the office. "Please have some shame" Jimin taunted "Don't even get me started Jim-" "I'm not talking about what you were doing here, I'm talking about what you're doing right now" jimin cut him off looking elsewhere in the room

"Oh, well not like you have something else" Jungkook replied now leaving the office and getting his car keys from the table. "I'm leaving you can too if you want, I'll manage rest of the work tomorrow you're free to take a day off" Jungkook said to jimin before leaving the room.

Jimin also left the office before informing the girl who was still hiding herself there. Soon he left for the hell hole he wishes to avoid literally every time. His home. Jimin might look like a sorted person on the outside but he's not. He's just as messed up as everybody else in the story. In his house he has a mother, who is a dentist. A father who's a psychologist and a little brother Jae-yeol, who's just the same asge as y/n and the only person he loves.

The only reason he goes back to that hell hole is because of Jae-yeol. If he had to live with his parents or even breath in the same direction as them he rather chose to suffocate himself. Jimin has hated his parents ever since jae yeol was seven. That's when he found out that his father was cheating on his mother for years now. His mother knew about it yet she chose to stay and ignore his infidelity.

Jimin was traumatized, he couldn't believe how they acted so in love with each other after what he did. He sympathies his mother more than he hated her and that was feeling that kept eating him inside. And what Jungkook was doing right now was no different than his father, who claims to like someone and yet sleeps around. But he couldn't interfere of course, neither does he have the doubts clear nor does he know about y/n's feelings towards him.

Evening 9:00pm at the airport

It was time for y/n to see off her appa, who had some tears in his eyes knowing he won't be able to see his butterfly for a while now while y/n on the other hand was more happy than sad. She was happy that her and Jeong had cleared their misunderstandings and were back on good terms, not so good actually. She is hesitant and y/n doesn't want to rush things so they are on good terms you could say. Taehyung gave one last pack on her forehead before leaving. Y/n and Jeong went home on their own.

Later that night when Jungkook woke up to get a glass of water for himself, he found y/n in the kitchen unpacking some plastic bags. "What are you doing this late?" Jungkook asked opening the refrigerator. "Can't you see?" Y/n replied nonchalant. "I can but shouldn't you be asleep right now? You can do this tomorrow too" Jungkook said one last time looking at her. "There are a lot of things in this world that could be done later but guess some people just do whatever and whenever they want" y/n replied while moving forward towards him. "what do you mean?" Jungkook asked, taking back some steps.

"Oh you and i we both know what I mean, Mr. Jeon" Jungkook gulped audibly at her remark. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me" y/n said gesturing her mouth is shut. Y/n then took out a Pastry from the refrigerator and place it on the kitchen counter and turn to take a fork when she sees Jungkook, jungshooked(I don't think I need to explain what that is).

Ignoring him she takes two forks, places one on the counter and starts eating with the other one. Jungkook gets back to his senses when he hears a moan of satisfaction from y/n. When he saw the pastry, at the first sight he knew the taste would be sensational. He didn't hold himself back and tried a bite of it. "Where'd you get this from?" Jungkook asked while eating a huge bite of the pastry. "Appa bought me so much stuff today" y/n replied taking his cell phone which was placed on the counter. "Do you mind?" She asks for his permission to use his phone.

"Go ahead" Jungkook replied totally focused on the sweet and savory flavour in his mouth. He doesn't realise when he eats all of it and how long was y/n's conversation with the unknown  person on the other side of the call until he hears the person on the other side ask her for a date.

"Who's he to you?" Jungkook asked snatching his phone and ending the call. "Just a friend" y/n replied finally looking at the empty box of pastry giving a sad pouty face. "You're not going anywhere with him" Jungkook demands turning his heels to leave the kitchen. "I will" y/n shouted behind him. "You won't" Jungkook replied. His voice was inaudible as if he was far away. Y/n runs behind him soon catching his steps, she turns him around.

"First you don't have a say in that. Second you should talk to Jeong, she's going through a huge phase of her life something beautiful and magical. Make sure you don't make her feel stupid for her feelings, for once in your lifetime be her friend not just a brother." Y/n said now moving forward to go to her room. This time Jungkook was the one you turned her around.

"What do you mean?" Y/n gives an annoyed look to him. "do I really need to explain?" Jungkook with glaring eyes demanded an explanation "She has a liking for someone"

I feel like I should declare this series as a mature themed one.... What say?
I would like to thank all the readers for having patience with me. I'm extremely sorry for making you all wait first I said I'll post within two days but I failed in doing so and then last night I was so tired and was having a terrible stomach ache so I slept early. I'm having major health issues plus working 3 jobs isn't easy as well. I can't promise when the next update will be, I'll just ask you guys to have patience because here i (gukkzgaze) am promising I'm not going to leave this story midway just like I did with strangled love.

I also don't like the title of this story, I named it trouble because I was actually having trouble finding a suitable title. If you guys have any suggestions please feel free to share....

Thank you all, lots of love from me 💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.8K 15
this is a story of a innocent girl named Kim Y/n who comes from religious and protective family becoming a obsession of the most influential business...
14K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
227K 6.5K 55
L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest billionaire, Jeon Jungkook. How ever, due to...