My Hero

By RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 49

79 0 3
By RIZARDTx

It was the next day, Hitohito and company were already at the beach ready to enjoy their day.

Rumiko: alright the beach!

Hitohito: wow it's been a while since I've been here. Though I don't why Najimi is missing if it was their idea to come here.

As the rest of the group was running towards the sea, Hitohito began to set up the umbrellas.

Hitohito: -checking his phone- Ziara said she would meet me at the beach but I can't help but be worried.

-Flashback to this morning.-

Hitohito: okay I have everything ready for today, how about you Ziara?

Ziara: actually Zol-El, I have something else to do before I head out.

Hitohito: oh what is it?

Ziara: I want to interrogate the two mercenaries that were sent to hunt you down.

Hitohito: Tremor and Hyperion?

Ziara: -nods- I saw their emblem in the past. They belong to a group of mercenaries who I thought went extinct.

Hitohito: you want me to come with you?

Ziara: no need, I can handle them, besides your friend will be waiting for you.

Hitohito: you're right, but still I have to get to the bottom of this.

Ziara placed both of her hands on Hitohito's shoulders.

Ziara: Zol-El I understand that you want answers from them, but this trip to the beach will help you, just for once just be Hitohito instead of Guardian.

Hitohito: ...... okay you win, but please tell me everything they tell you.

Ziara: you have my word cousin.

Hitohito: thank you.

-back to the present-

Hitohito: I just hope she doesn't take too long.

Mike: who is taking too long?

Hitohito: ah Mike you surprised me.

Mike: hehe my bad, so are you waiting on someone else?

Hitohito:yeah, my cousin actually.

Mike: oh that's neat...... wait your cousin so she's a-

Hitohito: yes, but please don't say anything, we're giving her shelter until she can get her ship back.

Mike: oh I see.... wait the ship in Tsushima?!

Hitohito: shhhh Mike, please don't say anything.

Mike: sorry, but you mean you're not the only Brakonian.

Hitohito: apparently it's only me and her, but Mike I beg you, not a word to Wayne.

Mike: man if there's another one of you then Wayne has to know, it's his job to know.

Hitohito: please man, I know I'm asking a lot but can you do me a solid?

Mike: ..... alright I can turn a blind eye this time.

Hitohito: thank you man.

Mike: but in exchange I want you to take me to Switzerland.

Hitohito: Switzerland? Why? Is it because of the chocolates? There's no need to take-

Mike: none of that Hitohito, it's more of a personal thing.....

Hitohito: oh... I understand, I won't pry any further.

Mike: thank you, so if you take me there I'll keep my mouth closed.

Hitohito: you have yourself a deal.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rumiko: hey boys! What are you chit-chating about? Let's go for a swim!!

Shouko: -nodding-

???: sorry I'm late everybody, nice to meet you all.

The group turned to the direction of the voice and found Ziara in a two piece swimsuit, this caused the boys to blush and made the girls feel a little jealous.

Hitohito: you came!

Ziara: of course, I've never been to the beach.

Rumiko: hold up! Tadano who's this girl?

Hitohito: oh crap I forgot, everyone this is my cousin.

Ziara: greetings everyone, my name is Tadano Ziara.

Rumiko: Ziara, that is a unique name.

Ziara: it is, I am from Canada, I'm a distant cousin of Zol- Hitohito -smiling-.

Rumiko: well a pleasure to meet you Ziara, let's have fun.

Hitohito: (that was a close one.)

Mike: (this girl sucks at lying.)

The group kept playing around the beach, some played volleyball others went for a swim, but one thing was sure, they were having the time of their lifes.

In another side of the beach a group of boys were checking out at the girls on the group. After 9 hours they were trying to figure out ways to hit on them.

Rumiko came back from the restroom when one of the guys tried to flirt with her, things escalated quickly when the guy forcefully grabbed her arm, that's where Hitohito stepped in.

Hitohito: excuse me guys I'll have to ask you to leave her alone.

???1: who are you her boyfriend?

???2: you can't be.

???3: if you are not her boyfriend then beat it!

Hitohito: I am her boyfriend so please let her go.

They were shocked by the response, so they asked Rumiko if it was true.

To get along with the lie she nodded at the question.

Makoto stepped in but due to his height he scared the punks away.

After a whole misunderstanding thay Hitohito had to explain the group went their seperate way.

Hitohito and Ziara were walking back home after leaving the station.

Ziara: I don't think anyone can see us, should we fly home?

Hitohito: I'd rather not risk it, people are always filming when you least expect it.

Ziara: I understand.

Hitohito: so.... did you had fun?

Ziara: I did, who knew swimming in the ocean would be so refreshing and fun!

Hitohito: I'm glad.

Ziara: plus I got to know that Komi girl, though she wasn't keen on answering any of my questions I wonder if I offended her.

Hitohito: oh don't worry about that, Komi has a communication disorder, so I've been helping her since the first year to over come that, remember when I told you about her?

Ziara: oh I remeber, is she the girl you want to help reach 100 friends too?

Hitohito: that's right.

Ziara: well you fell in love with a lovely girl.

Hitohito: -blushing- Ziara!

Ziara: hahaha what?

Hitohito: she's a friend.

Ziara: haha okay okay I'll stop it.

Hitohito: thank you, now please can we change the subject?

Ziara: haha sure, what would you like to talk about?

Hitohito: hmmmm... well did you managed to get any information about the mercenaries.

Ziara: ........

Hitohito: Ziara?

Ziara: oh sorry what was the question?

Hitohito: I asked if you got any info on Tremor and Hyperion.

Ziara: not a lot they, only that they are mercenaries, and their client wants you dead.

Hitohito: but who could it be?

Ziara: I'll find out later, they are not going anywhere.

Hitohito: where did you send them?

Ziara: oh to the prison void, I left it at your base this morning for safe keeping.

Hitohito: smart move.

Ziara: thanks.

Hitohito: I still have much to learn about mt planet's technology-

Hitohito looked around his surroundings.

Ziara: what's wrong?

Hitohito: .... no.... nothing I thought I heard something

Ziara: what was it?

Hitohito: I can't explain it..... I heard like some sort of growling noises and they suddenly stopped.

Ziara: was it Brako?

Hitohito: no, these were different like from a huge monster and- oh no.

Ziara: what?

Hitohito: we have to go back to the beach now.

Ziara: -nods-

Both Brakonians flied their way back to the beach where Ziara followed her cousin into deep waters.

Ziara: Zol-El you mind filling me in on what's going on?

Hitohito: last year there was a huge typhoon but as time passed by the storm only grew stronger and stronger.

Ziara: what happened next?

Hitohito: as I made my way into the eye of the storm I saw it, the thing that cause that storm. It was a huge monster that I couldn't defeat.

Ziara: so what's the plan then?

Hitohito: stop it from making it to the coast.

Ziara: not much of a plan.

Hitohito: I have to do something, I can't risk that monster to reach the beach.

Ziara: understood.

As they went into the ocean a rift opened below the sea, from it the monster that Hitohito faced last year came back.

Hitohito: just what I feared.

Ziara: is this what humans call a kaiju?

Hitohito: you could say that.

Ziara: any battle tactics?

Hitohito: well attack it until we defeat it.

Ziara: ...okay.

Right when they were about to attack the beast, this one let out a loud roar that hurt the ears of both Brakonians.

???: ROOOOOOOOAAAAR!

Hitohito/Ziara: ARGH!

They covered their ears and backed away.

The beast stood its ground looking at both Brakonians, not moving an inch.

Ziara: it's not attacking, why is it not attacking?

Hitohito: I don't know.

Suddenly a deep voice was heard inside the minds of both Brakonians.

???: ( I am not the one to fear Guardian.)

Hitohito: what the?

Ziara: you heard that too right?

Hitohito: Who are you?!

???: (they know me by many names, but you may call me the Leviathan.)

Hitohito: the Leviathan is supposed to be a myth.

Leviathan: (you are free to believe that Guardian, since I am not from this earth.)

Hitohito: what do you mean by that?

Leviathan: (one year ago a rift opened in my home and began to absorb everything in its path, to this say I still don't know the cause of it and ended up in your dimension.)

Hitohito: How do you know you're in the wrong dimension?

Leviathan: (I know because the Leviathan of this dimension is dead. Has been for a long time.)

Hitohito: okay, but why did you attack me back then? Why did you caused that storm?

Leviathan:  (my apologies Guardian, I did not mean to cause panic.)

Hitohito: so how do we send you home?

Leviathan: (whoever is opening does rifts across the dimensions, they do it to their own enjoyment, but theh do not work alone, I managed to kill one of them)

Hitohito: you did what?

Leviathan: (after I killed him he had a key, to be precise a fragment of a key)

Hitohito: and where's my place in all of this?

Leviathan: (this key fragments will lead you to the next user, and then the next and the next, until you have all of them.)

Hitohito: and then what?

Leviathan: and then I will go home.

Hitohito looked at Ziara wondering if he should help it or not.

Ziara: it's worth a shot.

Hitohito then looked back at Guardian, look man I wish I could help you but right now my priority is tracking down dangerous people.

Leviathan: (I understand, then whenever you feel ready, you know where to find me)

The Leviathan went back to deep ocean and the storm dissappeared.

Now Ziara and Hitohito were at home discussing what just happened.

Hitohito: do you think it's telling the truth?

Ziara: well that beast could've attack us when it had the chance.

Hitohito: you're right but is there another motive behind this? I mean the Leviathan seems capable, why need my help.

Ziara: I'm sure he tried to open up the rift by himself, but couldn't do it.

Hitohito: I don't know, none of this adds up.

Ziara: well you don't have to help him but.... do you really want thing on earth?

Hitohito: you're right having the Leviathan in our dimension is a risk as well. So how should I apprach this?

Ziara: I know you're busy Zol-El, but you don't have to start right away. You have other priorities and so do I.

Hitohito: ..... very well I'll help him once I have the chance.

Ziara: -nods- although I wonder about the other dimensions, how different could it be from ours?

Hitohito: who know? It's a total mystery.

Ziara: I'm sure you'll meet exciting people on that journey.

Hitohito: hehe yeah
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In another dimension a man finds himself flying across the sky helping others, saving people, and stopping the villains.

This person is no regular man since he has super strenght, super hearing, supers speed, and many other abilities.

This man doesn't know it yet, but he will be a mentor to a much younger generation.
--------------------------

Happy New year folks! Back again with another chapter, I originally wanted to post this one on Christmas but I had to re-edit some parts and that took time, also I procrastinated a bit haha.

Hopefully this new year I don't procrastinate as much.

In any case see you on the next chapter folks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.5K 15
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
182K 5.9K 18
❥ 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀, 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. ❥ 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁...
484K 23.6K 27
𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭. ↳ in which after years of living being single, one day he was sudden...
293K 13.3K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥...