ALWAYS || Katsuki Bakugo

By Azzo00

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸... More

0- Pain
1- Complicated
1.5- Information
2- Do It Again
3-Lost
4- Fool
5- Ignore
5.5- 2 AM
6- Rabid Pomeranian
7- Existence
8- Cupid
9- Detention Buddy
10- Awake
11- Each Other
12- Thrilling
13- Mystery
14- Hell
15- Annoyingly Pissy Voice
16- Exhilarating
17- Supportive Friend
18- Fucking Weirdo
19- I Will Not Be Afraid
20- Memory
21- Lasting Friendship
22- Bestie Duties
23- Drown
24- Rubies
25- Seventeen
25.5
26- Victory
27- We Won
28- Relate
29- Scared
30- Confident
31- Above And Beyond
32- Weapon
33- Damn Solar Panel
35- This Girl
36- Warm and Fuzzy
37- Lean On Me
38- Feelings
39- One-sided
40- Given Names
41- Beside Him
42- Baked With Love
43- As Long As You Want
44- Worth It
45- Ruin Our Friendship
46- Cuddly
47- My Princess
48- Hopelessly In Love
49- Disappointment
50- I'll Wait
51- Breaking Hearts
52- Here For You
53- Beef
54- Fucked Up
55- Forgive
56- Whisper
57- Glad We Met
58- Luckiest Guy
59- Pretty Little Brat
60- Lovesick Idiot
61- A Perfect Date Ruined
62- His Yoshiko
63- Catching Up
64- Fight
65-Rest Day
66- Always
66.5- Yoshiko's Bucket List
67- High
68- Blood Oath
69- Encounter
70- Alive
71- Good Night, Akimitsu Yoshiko
72- Search
73- A Taste of Death
74- Mistake

34- Trust

849 44 13
By Azzo00

Yoshiko followed the three boys, Kaminari, Shinsou and Todoroki, as they walked to the classroom. It was a quiet group, to be frank. The only talkative ones were Kaminari and Yoshiko. "So what now?" Yoshiko asked, slurping on her banana milkshake. Shinsou flicked the back of her head, stopping her from making loud slurping noises.

"Now, sensei will tell us how many offers we got," Kaminari explained to Shinsou and Yoshiko.

"Are there a lot?" Shinsou asked. It was basically his first year in the hero course.

"Yeah," Kaminari replied. "I bet this time Todoroki, Bakugo, Midoriya and Akimitsu will be the ones with the most offers."

"Me?" Yoshiko frowned.

"Yeah, you got first place along with Bakugo, remember?" Todoroki reminded.

"Like how many?"

"My guess is more than two thousand." He said.

"Two thousand?!" Yoshiko gaped as the four entered the classroom.

"Yeah... why are you surprised?" Todoroki asked, cocking his head. The four had stopped in front of the board.

"She came from Isamu," Shinsou said.

"You don't get offers in Isamu?" Todoroki questioned. Yoshiko shook her head.

"Not really." She replied. "Our homeroom teachers picked who we interned in the second semester. Unless you had a hero personally give you an offer. And the hero activity for first years wasn't as vigorous as it is in U.A."

"So Hawks personally sought you out?"

"Her mom's Sunbeam!" Kaminari exclaimed. "Yoshiko's probably knows more heroes personally than we do."

Yoshiko glanced at Kaminari. Of course, he knew. She expected it to get out sometime soon. Besides, her hair colour gave away that she was Pyrotech's sister, but people decided not to comment on it, aware that Pyrotech passed away. Todoroki, however, was new to this information. Suddenly, his brain clicked, and he realised why he'd seen Yoshiko's hair colour before.

"I see," He replied, scanning Yoshiko head to toe. Suddenly, Bakugo entered the classroom. "STOP HOGGING THE ENTRANCE!" He yelled.

"So loud..." Shinsou muttered, going to his seat with Todoroki at the back of the class.

"Why so moody, Bakubro?" Kaminari slung his arm around Bakugo's neck, never learning from his mistakes. Bakugo gave Kaminati a death glare, and he took his arm off Bakugo, raising his hands in defence.

Yoshiko's lips tugged up in a smirk as she watched him drop into his seat behind her. Yoshiko walked up to her chair and had it face Bakugo's desk. Once she seated herself, she put her elbows on Bakugo's desk, grinning at the blonde.

"What do you want now? It's too early for me to deal with your shit." He groaned.

"Mm, nothing." She said. "Just wondering how I'll get more offers than you."

"Hah? Do you really think you're better than me?" He scoffed.

"Yes."

"Die."

"After you, princeling." She teased. Bakugo scowled at the bi-color-haired girl. Yoshiko's silvery eyes drifted up to his hair. She'd pulled on them quite a few times when they got into fights. Despite their spiky look, they were actually soft. Now, she wanted to feel them while she wasn't pulling on them aggressively.

"Hey, Bakugo, let me feel your hair." She blurted out. Bakugo took a second to process her demand. Yoshiko? Feel his hair? Never.

"Fuck off-" He started, but her hands had already found their way into his hair. "Oi!"

Yoshiko bit her lip as she tried to contain her smile at the fluffiness of his hair. It almost felt like she was patting Bear's fur. Bakugo's frown was replaced with neutrality as his eyes fixed on her lower lip, being attacked by her teeth. It was so plush sitting there beneath her teeth. Bakugo was tempted to lower his head and bite it for her.

He averted his eyes and swatted her hands away, his ears reddening at the thought he just had. Why did she have to wear gloss? It was distracting. Yoshiko let out a breathy laugh. "Your hair is so soft. Just like Bear's fur."

"Dont compare me to your fucking dog!" Bakugo yelled.

"Hey, it was a compliment!" Yoshiko said. "Besides, I spend a lot of time taking care of his fur, so it's soft and perfect."

"I dont care."

"No wonder you let him into your room every time."

Meanwhile, Kirishima, sitting in the second row, a few seats behind Bakugo, looked at the duo in shock. He was surprised Yoshiko did not pull his hair out of his scalp, and that Bakugo let her feel his hair for five whole seconds before gently swatting her hand away.

Dont, tell me...

Before he could jump to conclusions, their homeroom teacher entered the class. Yoshiko got up and fixed her chair. She sat facing the board again. Any students out of their seats darted back to their desks and greeted Aizawa.

"Morning, class." Aizawa greeted back. He turned his back to the class, facing the board and taking a piece of chalk. He drew some bars with names and numbers, referring to a paper in his hand.

"Just like every year after the sports festivals, you get offers," Aizawa said, facing the class after he was done. "Here are the offers you got this year. You have the option to continue interning with the heroes you're currently working with or pick a new hero from the offers you've received."

Yoshiko looked at the chalkboard behind Aizawa. Midoriya had gotten the most offers this year, which made sense because he was the future symbol of peace. Not to mention, he was placed second in the sports festival. He'd received a whooping 4200 offers. After him was Todoroki with 3324 offers and then Yoshiko with 3220 offers, followed by Bakugo with 3219 offers.

Yoshiko stifled a laugh at the fact that she got precisely one more offer than Bakugo. She felt Bakugo kick under her seat in annoyance. She glanced behind her shoulder and gave him a triumphant smirk, to which Bakugo's middle finger sprang up.

"Bakugo, it would be very nice of you to stop giving out inappropriate gestures," Aizawa said, glaring at Bakugo. Bakugo gave Aizawa a sour look and leaned back in his chair with a huff. Aizawa distributed the class papers with their offers. "Now that that's done," Aizawa said, "This time, you students will be interning for two weeks. One week at the agency where you usually intern and one in your partner's agency. This is where the team names come in. Have you guys decided your names?"

"Yes, sensei." The class sang in unison.

"When I call your name, stand and tell me your team name." He said. Yoshiko grumbled when she remembered that her team name was Explosion Murder.

"Shinsou."

"Team Mind Might," Shinsou said, standing up. Well, at least he had a nice team name.

"Akimitsu."

Yoshiko grimaced, standing up. She heard Bakugo snicker behind her. She wanted to turn around and slap him in the face. "Team Explosion Murder," Yoshiko said, cringing. The class broke out into a fit of giggles and laughter, going silent when Aizawa gave them a glare.

"Really, now?" Aizawa gave Bakugo and Yoshiko a pointed look. Yoshiko sunk into her chair as she watched Aizawa scribble the name onto a list in his hand. He moved on to other students, calling their names.

Bakugo kicked Yoshiko's chair again to gain her attention, but she was too busy sulking to pay him any attention. He tugged on her ponytail, and that's when her head finally snapped back with a scowl. "What?" She hissed.

"We're stuck with this name for the rest of the year," Bakugo smirked.

"Fuck you." She rolled her eyes, facing the board again. The white ends of her hair rested on Bakugo's desk. Bakugo brushed her hair off his desk, bored. In his opinion, everyone elses' team names sucked. Only his and Yoshiko's was the best.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Hellish classes before the break were finally over. Shinsou made a point to force Yoshiko to sit through history. He stood with Yoshiko in the cafeteria, looking at the paper in which all his offers were listed. He'd gotten two hundred offers. His expression remained neutral, but Yoshiko could tell he was more than happy.

"So, have you decided on which hero you're going to intern with?" Yoshiko asked, peering at the paper in his hand.

"I dunno," Shinsou admitted, scratching his head. Yoshiko and Shinsou exchanged papers to go through each other's offers.

"You got one from Best Jeanist!" Yoshiko exclaimed.

Bakugo heard the mention of Best Jeanist, standing in the queue to get his food from Lunch Rush. His eyes landed on Yoshiko, talking to Shinsou. He averted his gaze back to Lunch Rush, who was serving food to the students. He couldn't help but keep sneaking glances at her.

"I'm not going to Best Jeanist," Shinsou sighed. "I bet he gave me an offer to fix my hair and make me wear tight jeans." Yoshiko let out a laugh at his statement, unaware of a pair of ruby eyes boring into her.

"I could continue with Aizaw if I wanted." He went on. "But then he's a teacher, and the only days I can do my work-study are Saturday and Sunday."

"Mmmm," Yoshiko scanned his list, stopping on another agency. "You have one from Kamui Woods, too."

"Really?" He looked at where her nail pointed. "That's a good option."

"Yep."

"And you got one from Endeavor," Shinsou said.

"Ehh, I'm fine with Hawks," Yoshiko replied. "Oh, by the way, you're with Midoriya, right? We'll be together when we intern 'cause Bakugo's interning with Endeavor as well."

"Yeah. Todoroki and Kirishima will be there too." Shinsou said.

"Now I can't w-" She started, interrupted by none other than Aktugawa Aoi.

"Hitoshi-kun, Akimitsu-san." She greeted, linking her arm with Shinsou's.

"Hey, Aoi," Shinsou said.

"Congrats on first place, Akimitsu-san. Were you guys discussing your offers?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of interning with Kamui Woods," Shinsou told her.

"I see. He's a great hero. What about you, Akimitsu-san?"

"Hawks," Yoshiko replied a little flatly. Don't play buddy-buddy with me, Aktugawa.

"Hawks?! He's my favourite hero." Aoi gushed. "You're so lucky!"

Yoshiko gave Aoi a tight-lipped smile. She hated how Aoi put on a sweet, venomous mask every time she talked to her. "So, will you guys be together when you're at Endeavors agency?" Aoi asked.

"Yeah. There's gonna be a lot of us." Shinsou replied. "Yoshiko, Bakugo, Todoroki, Midoriya and Kirishima."

"I see. Anyways, Akimitsu-san, catch you later!" Aoi waved her hand, pulling Shinsou along with her. He was surprised at her sudden decision to pull him away from Yoshiko.

Yoshiko gritted her teeth as Aoi glanced behind her shoulder, pale blue eyes piercing into Yoshiko's silvery daggers. Aoi smirked and faced forward, satisfied after taking Shinsou away from her. Yoshiko's fist closed around the fabric of her skirt. If it weren't for the tap on her shoulder, Yoshiko was sure her fist would have started fuming.

"Akimitsu, what are you doing, standing there?" Kirishima asked. Yoshiko turned around to see Kirishima, Kaminari and Bakugo.

"Daydreaming as always." Bakugo snorted, holding his lunch tray. Unknown to Yoshiko, he was watching when Aoi came and dragged Shinsou away. Bakugo could sense her two faces even from where he was standing. That blue-haired bitch. He could also tell Yoshiko didn't like her much.

"Come sit with us! Mina and Jirou were waiting for you!" Kaminari said.

"Yeah, I will." Yoshiko smiled.

Yoshiko sat at her usual spot with the Bakusquad. She talked about the offers with the group, laughing and making jokes as usual. But the only thing on her mind was her friendship with Shinsou. She knew well that Aoi was there to wreck it.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"Uh... Aoi, are you okay?" Shinsou asked as the two sat by the water fountain, eating sandwiches.

"I'm fine, Hitoshi-kun." She smiled. Shinsou finished eating his food and tossed a tissue paper in the trash can. Aoi kept zoning out so Shinsou could tell she had something on her mind.

"Aoi." He put a knuckle under her chin, making her face him. "I dont want us to hide anything from each other. If something is bothering you, you can let me know without any hesitation."

A blush bloomed on Aoi's cheek, and she looked down at her uneaten sandwich. Maybe she should let him know.

"It... Akimitsu-san." She said.

"Yoshiko? What about her?"

"You don't get it, Hitoshi-kun," Aoi said, setting her sandwich aside. "Whenever I see you with her, my heart aches." Then, it dawned on him why Aoi was acting weird whenever she ran into Yoshiko. It was jealousy.

"Aoi, she's just a friend. I told you about this before we started dating. There's nothing romantic about my relationship with Yoshi. She's just my best friend. I assure you, I have eyes only for you."

"But-"

"Am I that unworthy of your trust?" Shinsou asked, pulling her closer and brushing his thumb on her lips.

"I- I do trust you, Hitoshi-kun! But I dont trust Akimitsu-san."

"Aoi, she's not pulling any moves on me. We've known each other since grade four, and she's never shown any romantic interest in me, and neither have I. And I don't think I could ever see her in a romantic light."

"I'm just scared I'll lose you..." Tears sprang up in the corners of her eyes. Shinsou smiled, gently wiping her blue lashes. He placed a kiss on her closed eyelid.

"You're not losing me, Aoi." He whispered.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He said, pressing his lips onto hers. Aoi leaned into him, placing her hands on his shoulders, deepening the kiss.

She still didn't trust the black-and-white-haired bitch.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
344K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
838K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
15.7K 1K 64
"Katsuki's core heated as he was left speechless. His lips parted slightly as Izuku's thumb slipped into his mouth, and he instinctively sucked on it...