Tangled: Hearts and Truths

By Author_ruhii

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜é
𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟕: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖: 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱
𝟗: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟏: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐: 𝐊𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟔: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝟑𝟓: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟔: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟕: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝟑𝟗: 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟏: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐: 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝟒𝟑: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟒𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

20.6K 1.1K 106
By Author_ruhii

Aaliya is blind in his love. But I know he's not right for her, he was just flirting with me in front of Aaliya. Don't know what he will do behind her.

Aaliya walked forward and touched a lady's feet who's probably That Arhaan's mother. I don't need to touch her feet too, do I? I looked beside her to see Hitler dadi (Aaliya's Grandmother) glaring at me. I quickly walked and touched his mother's feet.

She held me and pulled me up. "She is?" She turned to Hitler dadi. "Aaliya's bestfriend" Shouldn't she say my name too? "Aunty, Akshara" I said. She slid her hand from my forehead to cheek "such a sweet girl" she said. I smiled.

"Stay a little bit more and see how it turns chilly" No Shak! (Doubt) I turned behind to see Arhaan standing behind me.

"Dadi, it's time for cake cutting!" Aaliya said dragging her near the table with a big cake. She cutt the cake and everyone started singing happy birthday. Arhaan came beside me and mumbled in my ear. "You really don't like me?"

I kept the smile on my face and without turning to him "Yes" I said. "You don't want me to marry Aaliya?" He asked again. What's going on in his walnut sized brain. "Yes!" I said again not turning to him.

"Then help me break the marriage" I turned to him with a shocked face. "What?" I asked. "I also don't want to marry her, actually anyone" he said. I don't know how to feel now, happy that he won't marry Aaliya or sad that he won't marry Aaliya.

"Then break the fucking marriage before it's too late. I'm warning you if you hurt Aaliya, you'll have to suffer." I warned him. He looked at me with amused eyes "That's what I can't do, I can't break it myself.

You have to help me" he said. I'm confused, Aaliya said earlier that he has his own company and etc then he don't even have the right to choose wether he wants to marry or not? "Why can't you?"

He turned to look at his family enjoying there. "Because I don't want to hurt them." He mumbled. Does he mean that he's forced or something? I don't need to care about him.

"Look, I don't know what you want to do or not but Aaliya hurt nahi honi chahiye" (Aaliya shouldn't get hurt) I said pointing at him. I'll talk to Aaliya about this later. He looked at me, maybe thinking something in mind and smiled. He literally smiled at me.

"You know? I also--" he was interrupted by Aaliya's mother, "Arhaan, are you enjoying?" He nodded.

She smiled at him and turned to me "All the kids, go upstairs and enjoy there. We elders will plan some wedding things here." A girl with light brown hair and some highlights of purple came and held Aaliya's wrist. "Let's go bhabhi" and started dragging her upstairs. So she became bhabhi too? Noice.

We all went on the rooftop, it's decorated in purple atmosphere and by whome? Absolutely me! Sometimes I think I should not become a doctor but a wedding planner.

I discovered that Arhaan's entire family is very fun and the exception is.........ABSOLUTELY! Him. We had a lot of fun.

I looked at Aaliya, Standing near the railing. I went to her. "What happened?" I asked. "Thand lag rahi hai" (it's cold) she said rubbing her hands on her shoulders. I looked behind and took a shawl from the bench there. I gave it to her. "Hmm, lo" (take)

She slapped her forehead. "Your an Idiot" she said. What does this girl want? "No, I'm not giving you the one I'm wearing, it's very soft and I like it" I said when I saw her looking at me. She gave me a 'Really?' face.

"Akshara... just say it loudly that I'm cold" she said pointing at Arhaan who's leaning on the railing, busy in his phone.

Kabhi kabhi dost ke liye bhi cringe Banna padta hai

"Kya? Tujhe thand lag rahi hai?" I shouted. He didn't even glanced at her. "He didn't heard" She lied, obviously, we're just standing 5-6 steps far from him.

"Leave it, I'll do it myself" she said walking to him. "Hii" she started. He said "hey" not minding to look away from his phone. "Thand hai na?" She said.

Why am I the one feeling nervous?

He looked up from his phone and said "yes" I looked at his outfit, he's wearing a black suit, perfect for opening and putting it on her.
Let me open my camera. Well I don't expect much from him but still, I have faith in Aaliya. I opened my phone camera, ready to click pics.

"Mujhe bohot jyada thand lag rahi hai" (I'm feeling too cold) she said again rubbing her shoulders. Now I'm feeling second hand embarrassment.

He turned to her. "Then why don't you go inside?" He asked her. Does he even watch movies or not?

"But I want to be here too, with you" She said the last two words lower. "Then do you expect me to change the weather for you?" He said before going to a couch and sitting on it, crossing his legs.
Aaliya remained there, standing in shock.

I went to her and wrapped the shawl around her, the one I was wearing, and patted her back.

I turned to Arhaan and I swear I got a super hero feeling who's now ready to kill the king of monsters.

I walked to him and stood in front of him. He didn't raised his hand and kept being busy in his phone. I sat beside him. "Will you stop pretending that you don't know that I'm here?" I broke the silence. "I'm not pretending." He said.

"If you want to break the marriage, then break it, but don't act like that with her." I said. "Like what" He asked. "Like,..like why did you said "I can't change the weather?" He raised his brows. "Then what was I supposed to do?" His audacity to ask.

"Besharam!" "Pure besharam ho tum". (shameless, your completely shameless) he looked at me up and down, "Aur tum? sharmily?" He asked.

"Matlab agar use apna coat de dete to kya pighal jate?" (If you had give her your shawl, would you melt?) I said. "Mai nahi, baki ke log pighalte, especially tum" (Not me, others would melt, especially you.) he said standing and pointing out at me.

I looked at him, and mistakenly imagined him shirtless, he'd look hot. Ohh shit!

Paap!
Ghor paap!
Apni hi dost ke hone wale pati ke bare me Aisa khayal?
He bhagwan! Kal 5 laddoo chadhaungi!

(Sin
Big sin!
Thinking these things about my own bestfriend's to be husband?
Ohh God! I'll pray 5 times tomorrow!)

"Tum na, sach me besharam ho, 1 hafte me shaadi hai aur tum yaha mujse flirt kar rahe ho!" I yelled at him. "Mai? Tumse flirt?" He asked as if I asked the most impossible thing to him. He flirted back there too when he came to take Aaliya.

I stood up. "Ha, tum, tum, tum!" (Yes, you) I said pressing my index finger at his chest on each tum. "I didn't" he said.

At last, he's not going to marry Aaliya atleast.

"Fine, be as you are, and break the marriage as soon as possible" I said before walking away. But before that, he held my hand and pulled me back. Tripping on my leg, I was about to fall but he held me by my waist.

"Look, your the one who trips me always" I said holding his shoulder before standing up steadily. "But your the one who likes being held by me" he said. "Tumse? Chiii" ( By you? Yaakk)
"And why did you held my hand?" I asked.

"I'm not breaking the marriage" he said making me wrinkle my brows. "If you can do anything then do it, or...let it be" he said breaking my left 'armaan' (hope) of saving Aaliya from him.

He opened his coat and put it on me. I looked at him. "Go inside, it's cold. It'd be more irritating to hear you coughing in my wedding then chattering your teeths now" he said before walking away. The moment he said I realised that I was chattering all the time.

So he was irritated to that extinct that he was ready to open his coat for me to stop chattering? His loss.

I'm really feeling like a drug addict, the way I shamelessly inhaled his scent from the coat.

Will it be awkward if I ask him the perfume he uses?

__________________________🥀_____

Please do vote if you liked.

Thank you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 29.1K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
24.8K 1.3K 44
He's the kind of person that normal folks wouldn't dare to disrespect or even meet eyes with. What unfolds when a small mistake brings a certain some...
9.4K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
926K 44.5K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...