Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥

606 85 23
By Vhopes_eomma

𝔅𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔢.

~✨~✨~✨~

"Please take me with you kookie." Jimin requested once again, staring at his alpha with his teary purple doe eyes.

Right now, they all are standing at the entrance of the village moonshadow meadows, as jungkook is leaving for his clan now. Jimin is begging his mate to take him with him, as he know, does not matter how much jungkook is showing that he is going to be fine, and he will manage, but deep inside the alpha is sad to the to core of his heart, as he can smell the strong bitter pheromones of him.

"No jimin, you should stay here. Omegas should not be present at such occasions, and you know this very well." Jungkook tried to explain his mate, softly caressing on his cheek, while looking into his tearful gaze with his gloomy ones.

"But I want to be with you." he whispered, leaning his face in the warm palm of the alpha. Tears finally leaving his eyes, which only made the other smile sadly at him.

"You are much more protected and safe here. Also, my appa was sick, his call of luna was already near, so you do not have to be this sad. Now, he is embraced by the luna, and he is free from the pain of his sickness. So, do not worry about him, and wait for me here, okay? I will be back soon." Jungkook said, and hugged the omega close to himself, almost hiding his smaller body in his bigger one.

Jimin sobbed, and wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, burying his face into his chest, inhaling his amber musk scent as much as he could, because he knows, jungkook could be back only after his coronation ceremony, as only few days has left.

Jungkook kissed on the side of his mate's head, and caressed on his back gently, to calm the bitter pheromones of his omega. He is not liking it even a little bit that he is sad and the reason is him.

"Shush. I will be back soon jagiya."

"But what about your eomma?" He asked, his words muffling in his chest, which made jungkook take a deep breath.

"I will take care of her. You do not have to worry about her much. Okay?" he assured, placing another kiss on his head.

Meanwhile on the other side, hoseok's eyes were filled with tears too, and taehyung was cupping his face in his palms, saying comforting words to the younger.

"I-i want to go with jungkook hyung. I-i wan-want to see oesamchon(mother's brother) too for the last time." he said, tears leaving his eyes, as the bond between him and his oesamchon was way too pure and strong. He spent a lot of time with him in his childhood, and was always like his elder brother to him. And the sudden information about his death, shook him a little.

"You cannot, beautiful. For now, we have to give strength to your brother, hmm? Now, stop crying, and wipe your tears. We have to bid goodbye to your hyung. And if he saw you crying, then he will become more sad." Taehyung said, and hoseok nodded slowly in understanding. He wiped his tears, and dried his eyes completely, before turning his gaze towards his brother, who is hugging his mate at this moment.

"Now stop crying. You look ugly while crying." Jungkook said, earning a smack on his chest from his mate, who's face was still buried in his strong chest.

"I love you." Jimin said, and as expected, he did not got anything in response, which made him pout at him.

He removed his face from his chest, and stared up at him with the same pout and his lashes slightly wet, which only made the alpha chuckle at him.

"Atleast say it now!" jimin whined, and the alpha shook his head a little.

He leaned down, cupped his face in his larger palms, and locked his lips to the other's plump ones, with his eyes closed.

Jimin also closed his eyes, and kissed his mate back, with his grip getting firm on the hanbok of the alpha.

They both kissed each other for some moments, loosing themselves completely into it, feeling each other as much as they could, and forgetting about everything and everyone around them.

The kiss was broken by jungkook, when he leaned his face away from his mate, only to place the pecks on both of his omega's closed eyes.

"I will say this when I will be back, but only if you promise me that you would not cry by thinking about me." jungkook whispered, which made jimin open his eyes, and stare into jungkook's eyes for some moments.

"It will be arduous for me to do." he said with a small pout, which made jungkook smile a little at him.

"I will say, 'I love you' to you, if you succeed in this." he said.

"Promise?" jimin asked, and jungkook nodded at him.

"Okay then. I promise that I will not cry." and jungkook smiled at him, and placed one more peck on his lips, then on his forehead.

He stood straight, and turned his attention to hoseok and taehyung, who were standing beside him.

Jungkook hugged his brother, and whispered some comforting words in younger's ear, who tried his best to not to break down in tears.

"Hyung, take care of yourself. Also take care of oesookmo." hoseok said, and jungkook nodded at him.

"I will. You too take care of yourself, and of my mate too. Okay?" he said, making the younger nod at him.

Then jungkook turned to taehyung, who was standing straight and staring at him with his soft amber gaze.

"Taehyung, you are my omega's soulmate, and I trust you the most with him in respect of his safety. Take care of my mate in my absence." He said, at which taehyung gave him a nod.

"You can leave without any worry. I have always protected him, and will protect him always. He is safe here. You do not have to worry about his safety when you will be in your clan." taehyung said, at which jungkook nodded.

.

.

Jimin took a deep breath, as jungkook and all the royals disappeared from his site. In some days, jungkook will be in his clan, and soon he will be crowned as the King, and next year, he will start to rule his reign, after marrying his omega, and making him his queen.

"Jiminie?" said a soft voice, making jimin turn his gaze towards it, to find hoseok staring at him with a soft smile.

"Remember what jungkook hyung said? Do not be sad. Now, lets go back to our huts, and take some rest. You are going to eat with us from now."

"I, I do not want to bother you hoseok. You have your mate, you should be spending your moments with him-"

"Jiminah, you are like my family. Words like this should not be coming out of your mouth." hoseok scolded, making the other omega chuckle at him.

"Beautiful is right. You will eat with us, and if you want you can stay with us too-"

"No moron, I am not going to stay with you. I got works to do after all. As jungkook is not here, I have much more time to study about medicinal herbs. I will be spending my time with YN noona, and will have my supper with you. By this you two could be able to spend your time with each other at magical pond too." He said, making taehyung sigh, but nod at him with a smile.

"Whatever you like. But wait, what you just called me?" jimin smirked, and slowly started to take his steps back, while looking at taehyung's face.

"Moron!" and he ran away from there, while limping visibly, leaving taehyung there with his mouth open.

"Yaah! You punk! How you dare to call me this! You are dead!" and he started to chase him, leaving hoseok standing there, who shook his head and chuckled lightly, at the childishness of his mate and his friend.

.

.

.

After six days

"Just leave it! When will you kill him!?" shouted a female voice, making the other roll his eye sat him.

"That taehyung is always with him. I am not getting a perfect moment to execute this strategy!" the alpha said, making the omega groan in annoyance.

All of a sudden, she remembered something, which made a smirk form on her lips.

"Jimin has been going somewhere all alone from ever since jungkook left." She said, and the alpha just frowned in response.

"And I think, where he must be going. And that place, is perfect to execute our strategy."

.

.

.

Next day

"Hobi?" taehyung called, making hoseok hum in response, when they were roaming in magical pond.

"You seems lost these days. Are you fine?" he asked, and the omega stopped walking, sighing heavily.

"I am missing jungkook hyung." he said, and the alpha hummed in response.

"His coronation ceremony will be in two days. He will be back soon, do not worry." taehyung reassured, at which the omega just hummed.

"Taemin san is with jimin, right?" hoseok asked, again continuing to walk around the magical pond. Taehyung hummed in response, as he stared up at the night sky where the moon is spreading its beautiful moonlight.

"Yes. He is assigned to be his guard. Do not worry about him, taemin san is a good warrior."

"I know I know. I am just worried about him, because he seems like he is missing jungkook hyung way too much."

"They are just mated, so, it is normal. Soon he will be back, and then they will be together once again." taehyung said, trying to reassure his omega while walking beside him.

"I do not know taehyung, but oesamchon's death was, a little sudden. I was not expecting this."

"He was sick, hobi." taehyung said, and hoseok just shook his head a little.

"Yes, he was. But sti-"

"You are thinking too much beautiful. Give a break to your thoughts. I have seen that you overthinks everything a little too much. The more you will think about the things, the bigger the problems will seem to you. So, try to empty your mind now." taehyung explained, and the omega just stared down at his feet while walking.

"I think, you are right. I should not think about this much."

"This is like my omega."

All of a sudden, hoseok stopped walking, and a frown formed on his face, when he saw something.

Taehyung stopped too, and turned his gaze to where hoseok was looking, only to make a similar frown form on his face too.

"What is that strange glow?" hoseok mumbled to himself. It is night time, but strangely, they can see a glow coming from the mid of the forest of the magical pond. This is the first time they are seeing that, because mostly, they come here in morning, so the glow is not visible at that time. But today, as they came here in night, the glow is visible. The glow, is coming from the mid of the forest, from somewhere, and reaching the dark sky.

"I think, we should see." taehyung said, making hoseok nod at him in agreement.

.

.

.

Jimin's pov

I was sitting down on my mattress, with my arms crossed, staring at this magical book with a pout on my face in anger. It has been many days now, but I still have not find any way to open this book.

"How am I suppose to open you? You are such a punk." I mumbled to myself, still staring down at the book in front of me.

**loud voice of something falling came from cooking place**

I flinched badly, when I heard a sudden loud voice from cooking place, and in the next moment, I heard a knock on the bamboo door of my hut, which only made my heart pace more fast.

"Prince jimin?! Is everything fine!? I heard a loud voice from inside." a sigh of relief left my lips, when I realized it was taemin san.

Hiding the book under my quilt, I walked to the door, and opened it, to find him standing in front of me.

"I do not know. It came from cooking place."

"Am I allowed to come inside to check?" He asked, and I nodded, moving at side to give him the space to step inside.

We both walked towards the cooking place, only to find the container in which the rice is kept, was dropped down on the ground, and all the rice is spread all over there.

"I think it was some cat?" I mumbled, but taemin san shook his head a little.

"A cat cannot move such a heavy container." He said, and I stared at him for a while.

"I will check around. I cannot smell anyone here, so I am suspecting it can be some omega."

"But I cannot smell anything here too." I said, and he fell silent.

"I will check. You should sleep now prince. It is late already." He said, making me nod slowly at him.

A frown formed on my face, and I tilted my head slightly, when he did not moved and kept staring at me.

"Taemin san?" he flinched, and blinked profusely, turning his gaze to the ground.

"What you are thinking?"

"I-i apologize. I got lost." I chuckled at his words, and took a step closer to him.

"In the dreams of your beloved omega?" I teased, making his eyes going wide in an instant.

"P-perhaps?" and I chuckled more at his response.

"I s-should leave. Have a good night prince jimin." he said, bowing to me, and after that he walked away from me.

I also walked behind him to close the door, but again I frowned when I found him standing outside, in front of the door, staring up at moon in sky.

"What happen taemin san?" I asked, and for some moments, he did not said anything.

"The moon is beautiful, is not it?" he said, all of a sudden, making me turn my gaze towards the moon too.

A smile formed on my face, and a light blush appeared on my cheek, when I saw jungkook in today's moon.

"It surely is." I said, but he did not responded anything, and just left from there.

.

.

.

"See the moon as much as you can, omega. Because, soon, you will only see the darkness, and the jung's clan, will see the hell on this earth."

"The moon is beautiful, is not it?" is a famous phrase in japan which means "I love you". This is a way of confessing to your lover.

Lets meet next week🤩🤩❤💚❤💚Dont forget to vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- In another world?!

Glimpse- Closing his one eye, he peeked into the circle which was on the book, and in the next moment, a faint beam of light got into the center of his eyes.

Jimin immediately threw the book with a small gasp, when the books suddenly started to glow in golden color, but a huge smile formed on his face, when the book finally opened on its own, right in front of his eyes.

"FINALLY! FINALLY I DID IT!" He squealed in happiness, staring at the golden glowing book in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 3.4K 18
Two shots / One shots stroies about our cute Arthit who is a cat and his love interest Kongpob. I don't own any of the characters used in the story...
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."