𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑...

Від vneryx

my hand was the one you reached for; all throughout the great war. vicky, nancy, thèrèse and beatrice the cra... Більше

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁;
1. the circle of idiots
2. all by yourself, sitting alone
3. interrogation
4. the plan pt.i
5. the plan pt. ii
6. escaping
7. alice in zombieland
8. a guidance.
9. faith, hope and trust
10. faith or failed?
11. heart to heart
12. the other side
13. pleasing a storm
14. mr. brightside
15. laughter in the tombs
16. always
17. our little team
18. no touchy please
19. i'm poison
20. time for murder punks!
21. what an idiot
22. the girls are here
23. the cure and the key
24. but a mother never forgets
25. please don't tell them
26. the way i loved you
27. she is not one of us
28. gladers sticks together
29. omg they are roommates
30. the island of remembrance
31. the room of the past
32. it is wednesday my dudes
33. a maroon date
34. the breaking point
35. the girls became bakers
36. hush baby, don't you cry
37. all of you, all of me. intertwined.
38. are you ready for it?
39. minho and the last city.
40. asses getting rescued
41. okay, time to be serious
42. it's just thèrèse
43. the last city
44. wait- he's alive! he's alive?
45. please don't be in love with someone else
46. she's gone too far this time
47. two by two
48. good ol' boys
49. novalunosis
50. the not so happy reunion
52. if we survived the great war
53. the things we lost in the fire
54. the fall of the queen
55. for all to rise, one must fall
56. find the truth and get us home
57. mother, i'm coming home
58. you're my hero, and i love you
59. lights will guide you home
60. just trust me, you'll be fine
61. this is the start of how it all ends

51. he's my brother

14 2 0
Від vneryx

All of them had been planned to go to different places as part of the plan. Vicky stayed with Brenda, in the bus so they can take in the kids after Gally and the rest had taken them out. Vicky was a bit disappointed she couldn't fight with her mother and friends but understand that it's something that's got to do with her condition.

The time skip brought them to their destinations, with Vicky staying behind at the bus with Brenda. She was disappointed, since she wanted to be out in the field helping the others. But she also knew that it was for the best, in light of her condition and how much time she had left.

She had to make the most of her time, especially after keeping her condition secret for so many months. The least she could do was remain behind and supervise for the kids.

Brenda took her seat at the back of the bus, looking concerned for Vicky's well-being.

"Brenda, I'm fine." Vicky said softly, although her head is spinning and she could feel her emotions rising up and down as a sign of the symptoms. Her hand keeps gripping her arm.

Brenda looked at Vicky with worried eyes, her concern evident on her face.

She reached out and placed a hand on Vicky's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Please, Vicky... You need to stay calm." She said softly, looking deeply into her eyes. "It must be really hard, but we're almost there."

Brenda knew that waiting was difficult for Vicky. But she wanted to reassure her and make sure she stayed strong for what was about to come.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just wait for the others to get the rest of the kids out." Vicky said, trying to catch her breath and calm down.

"Exactly." Brenda agreed.

There wasn't much else they could do except wait. Vicky knew that she had to remain calm and level-headed, especially now that she had started to feel the symptoms of the virus.

The rescue mission was about to begin, and they had to focus.

Brenda looked out of the window, wondering when the others would return. She hoped that they were all alright.

With Nancy, Thomas, Bea, Thèrèse, Teresa, Newt and Gally. All of them except Thèrèse and Teresa are wearing guards outfit. Teresa and Thomas had to walk in the building, Newt already in the building, waiting for the two of them so they can walk together. Gally and Thèrèse are outside but near the building door. Nancy and Bea quickly joined the group, walking in group so they won't cause any suspicion of breaking in WCKD headquarters to rescue Minho.

Everyone followed the plan set up, with Teresa and Thomas walking through the entrance and into the building. They wanted to appear as guards, trying to stay inconspicuous to avoid any suspicion.

Nancy and Bea quickly followed them and joined the group, trying to blend in as much as possible.

Once they made it to a door, Teresa opened it with her keycard. Walking in, they all aimed their guns except for Thèrèse and Teresa. "Go, go, go." Thèrèse whispered, urging.

"Hold on. Hold on. I can get in here." They turned around, seeing the guard lift his mask, revealing Gally underneath.

Nancy and Bea follows, lifting their masks up and so did Thomas and Newt.

The team was inside now, they all took off their masks, revealing their true faces. Except for Teresa and Thèrèse, who didn't take part in the disguising process.

They all needed to move fast now, they couldn't waste anymore time. The whole point of this mission was to save Minho and the other kids. And they must do everything in their power to reach that goal.

"Throw me the walkie talkie." Thomas said to Gally.

Thomas checked to make sure they are alone as Newt leaned over the railing, coughing slightly. Nancy went to her brother, patting his back. Thomas finally came back, walkie talkie in his hand. "Frypan, we're in. How you doing?"

Thèrèse watched the conversation with concern, worried to see Newt coughing. She hoped that it wouldn't cause any issues, that he would remain healthy during this mission.

Thomas called out to Frypan on the walkie-talkie, informing them that they were inside the headquarters. Nancy checked on Newt, who continued to cough slightly.

"Okay, stay calm Newt. You can do this." Nancy said softly, trying to calm him down as he coughed.

"Yeah, yeah I'm getting there." They heard Frypan reply. "Tell Minho 'Hi' for me." "Hang in there, buddy." Thomas respond.

Nancy stood behind Gally, Thomas joining her as they watched Gally open the metal box, revealing many wires inside. "This'll work." Gally said.

Nancy nods, grabbing the walkie talkie from Thomas' hands. "Brenda, what's your status?"

Thèrèse listened intently as the mission seemed to progress smoothly so far. It was good to know that Minho would be informed of their arrival at headquarters, and that Gally was able to open the metal box.

Nancy took the walkie-talkie from Thomas, asking Brenda what their status was.

She was with Vicky, who was sitting on the back of the bus with Brenda. Vicky was struggling to remain calm, the symptoms of the virus getting worse as the time passed.

"Status in, I'm working on it." Brenda responded on the other side, keeping her eye on Vicky who's froze on the seat. "Copy. Just make sure you're ready on your end. And Brenda, make sure Vicky's safe and keep her alive." Nancy instructed, worriedly.

Brenda took a breath, she understood that she had to remain focus and ensure Vicky's safety until there was a cure. She wouldn't leave her side and would do everything in her power to protect her.

"I have her with me." Brenda said.

Nancy was relieved to know that Vicky was safe, at least for now. She expected Brenda to keep an eye on her for when the time came.

The mission was progressing well, everything was going accordingly. If nothing went wrong, they would be able to save Minho and everyone else in the building.

"Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there." Brenda stated. Gally finished his work. "Okay, let's go."

They jogged down the hallway, standing right infront of the door where Minho and the other immunes were in holding. The door opened, revealing a man on the other side. His eyes widen before they all shoot at him, then the others.

Thèrèse and the others followed as they headed to the door where Minho and the rest of the immunes were in hold.

The room was clear now, and the team had gained control over it. It was time to save Minho.

Once that was done, they all walked in the cells, setting the kids free. "Come on, let's go." Bea said softly, nodding her head outside. The kids are none other than 10-13 years old..

"Guys," Gally spoke up. Some of them turn their heads to him, seeing him standing at the vault. "This might take some time."

Thomas looked through the cells, searching for Minho but he was no where to be seen.

Bea led the rescued kids, who looked much younger than she thought. Some of the kids looked to be around 10-13 years old, which only added to the tragedy of what they went through.

Gally was standing at the vault, taking longer than expected to open it. Thomas was checking the cells, looking for Minho, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Shit." Thomas walked towards Teresa and Thèrèse but mostly focus on Teresa. "He's not here." Thomas told Bea, Nancy and Newt, passing them. He walked towards Teresa, face to face with her. "Where is he?" He asked, rather harsh.

Thomas asked Teresa where Minho was, his tone harsh, demanding answers.

Teresa looked at him with a sense of urgency, trying to figure out what to do. She had hoped that Minho would be here, and that the operation would be a smooth success. But now that Minho wasn't here, she was worried the mission might fail.

"I don't know." Teresa said, speaking honestly.

She knew it wasn't what Thomas wanted to hear, but she wasn't going to lie to him. They needed to find Minho soon, every minute counted.

Teresa turned around, searching for Minho on the computers as Thèrèse tried to search with the other computer to help, Bea and Nancy rushing towards the black hair girl. "Somebody's moved him up to the medical wing." Teresa informed. "Thomas, that's on the other side of the building." Thèrèse said.

Nancy and Bea sighs tiredly at the news.

Thomas nodded. "Okay, take me to him. Right now."

"Alright. I'm coming with you." Newt spoke up. "No, Newt you're not." Nancy objects. Her brother's condition is going to get worst because of the infection. "You have to stay here, wait with Gally and us for the serum."

Thomas demanded to be taken to Minho, without any delays.

Newt agreed to come with him, but that didn't sit well with Nancy. She was concerned about her brother's condition, worried that the infection would only get worse if he did go with Thomas into the medical wing.

She had to persuade her brother to stay behind with her, as it was the right thing to do.

"You have to stay here, Newt." Nancy insisted. "You can't go with Thomas."

"He can't do this own his own." Newt said, shaking his head. "Minho comes first, remember?"

Nancy shakes her head, whispering. "You're my brother." She said in disbelief.

Newt felt strongly about rescuing Minho, feeling that it was their number one priority. He was right, but at the same time, he had to consider his health.

Nancy continued to shake her head, not wanting to sacrifice him. Newt was her brother, they couldn't put him at risk.

"Just go. We're wasting time." Bea said, interrupting. "Gally, Nancy, Thèrèse and I will get the serum. We'll meet you out back." Bea said firmly, with a nod.

Bea cut the conversation short, eager to take action and rescue Minho. She didn't want to waste any more time and had a plan laid out already.

She assigned Thomas, Newt, and Teresa to go save Minho, while Nancy, Thèrèse, Gally, and herself would retrieve the serum. They would then meet each other at the back of the building which will be the parking garage where Brenda will be meeting them.

Thomas nodded. "Okay fine. Let's go. Come on." He put his hand on Teresa's shoulder, pushing her along. Bea tapped his shoulder, "Stay safe, brother." She said softly, worried for Thomas. Thomas only nods, bringing his younger sister in a hug. "It's okay. I will be fine. You know I will." Thomas said, reassuringly. Bea only gives him a sad smile.

Nancy gives Newt a quick hug, "Don't let anything happens to you, alright? If you're gonna be dead, I have to kill you first." Nancy said, threatening but in a sibling playful way. Her grip loosen on Newt as they pulled away. "Yeah, I love you too." He said with a small grin.

Nancy only roll her eyes with a faint grin before she watched Newt, Thomas (who gives her a quick kiss on the lips) and Teresa leaves the room.

Thomas put his hand on Teresa's shoulder, urging her to follow him as they set out to rescue Minho.

Thèrèse wanted to know whether she would join Thomas and Newt or stay with Gally and Bea.

Gally stated that they might need Thèrèse's expertise, so she should stay with them instead of going with Thomas and Newt.

Bea agreed to this plan.

Everyone knew their assignments, so there was no further confusion. They were ready to act.

Gally, Nancy, Bea, Thèrèse and all of the kids ran through the parking garage, making their way to Brenda and Vicky. "Stay low, stay low." Gally said.

"Brenda, where are you?" Bea asked frantically in the walkie talkie. "We're here with the kids."

The group entered the parking garage, taking a careful pace as Gally urged them to stay low and move with caution.

Bea anxiously spoke into the walkie-talkie, trying to contact Brenda and get an update on her location.

The group didn't want any surprises or delays now.

In response, Brenda replied, "We're here."

Just then, a bus stopped right in front of them, making a loud screeching noise. The window opened, revealing Brenda looking at them. "Come on, let's go!" Brenda said.

Vicky appears infront of the door, "Hey guys. Let's go." She urged the kids to get into the bus.

Vicky was right behind her, telling the kids to hurry and enter the bus.

The children began to rush towards the bus, getting inside as quickly as they could. "Come on, let's go."

"Hurry. Quickly." Brenda walked to the door, ushering the kids in. Then her mind wondered off to the people she didn't see with the four. "Where's Thomas, Newt and Teresa?"

Bea blinks, "We were hoping he was with you. What happened?" She asked, feeling clueless.

Brenda look at them with wide eyes, ready to get off the bus when Nancy hold her to a stop. "Wait here... we'll find them." Nancy said, putting on her mask. Gally and Bea did the same as Thèrèse observed. "Wait for us, okay?" Gally said one last thing.

"Bea, can you please stay with them while we get Thomas, Newt and Teresa?" Nancy instruct, looking at the girl. Bea immediately objects, "That's my brother." She looks at Nancy weirdly.

"No, I won't stay until I know he's safe." Bea protested quickly, determined to stay with her brother.

Bea's heart was set on Thomas' safety, and she wasn't going to leave him until he was safe and out of harm's way.

Thèrèse and Gally stops midway, turning around and watched, a little worried.

"Bea," Nancy asked again with a little huff, "can you please stay here with the kids, while we go find Thomas, Newt, and Teresa?"

"I think I make myself clear that I won't stay, Nancy." Bea stated firmly but sarcastically. She won't stay and wait while her brother is fighting for his life out there.

Bea was determined to have it her way, and that was to remain by Thomas' side. She wasn't going to back down from her stance, making it clear to Nancy that she would risk anything to ensure her brother lived. Bea refused to stay behind while he fought for his life, and she made that very clear.

"He's my brother. I'm going."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

19.2K 474 13
[ When outcast meets outcast ] *ON GOING* Lo'ak, the trouble maker. He was an outcast in his clan and is still one in the metkayinas. He thought no...
8.4K 248 19
𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔 ( avatar ) ( tsu'tey x fem!oc )
557K 16.4K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahìk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...
69.8K 1.9K 30
my daughter, my responsibility. TMR - TDC no love interest! meganfoxluvbot / 2022-2024