The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

By purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 76

93 2 0
By purple2ink

**Author's POV**

“Is the work done?” He asked Elder Brent, who left the palace the minute Damon went to have a word with the guards and came to Beta Dexter.

“Yes, I took care of her.” He answered.

“Good. Now over to my next plan,” He chuckled. “Where is the horse I asked for?” He frowned.

Elder Brent sighed. “I came with it but it wasn't easy getting it from the tenders at the stable. They didn't give me the Royal horses but the ones the elders usually use whenever they're following the Alpha or Luna to another pack for a peace treaty.” He answered.

He knew how much he suffered to convince them into giving him the horse. He thanked goodness that happened before the death of Gina, and no accusing fingers would he pointed to him, though he was still scared of Damon. But he knew that without evidence, Damon can do nothing against him.

“The Royal horses are stronger but this one you've brought is manageable.” Dexter said as he started packing some clothes into a bag.

“Where are you going?” Elder Brent asked.

Dexter threw him a glare. “I thought I told you the other day that I can't tell you where I'm going until I return.” He frowned.

Elder Brent sighed and nodded. “I'll be here whenever you return.”

“Good, and keep an eye out and tell me the recent happenings in the pack when I return,” He said and Elder Brent nodded. “How about the elders that escaped? Where are they now?”

“They're in hiding.” Elder Brent answered.

“Keep them hidden. I'll tell them what to do when I return,” He finished packing the clothes, hung the little bag over his shoulder and stepped out. Elder Brent followed him to where the horse is and he mounted it. “I won't take long.” He grabbed the ropes hung around the horse and rode away.

Elder Brent sighed. He hoped he'd be rewarded handsomely for all these he's doing. It wasn't easy getting all these done and he had soiled his hands with blood all to please Dexter.

He left there and returned to his home.

***

BACK AT THE PALACE

Damon was seated in the throne room wuth Elora.

“I was able to find something and I think one person out of the elders must have done this to her. I'm not talking about the elders that escaped but the ones that were here.”

“Elder Blake and Brent?” She asked.

“Yes, one out of the two of them. And I'm certain that whoever did that would also be working for Dexter as well. They wanted to get rid of her because she must have held something against them, or according to them, her work has been done and they don't need her anymore.”

“So, how are we going to find the main person that killed her?” Elora asked.

Damon brought out the paper he had sketched the claw mark in and handed it over to Elora.

Elora looked at it and furrowed her brows. “A claw mark? How is a claw mark going to help us find the real person behind Gina's death?” She asked.

“We're going to experiment it. Do you know that wolves have unique way they cut? It might not be the same everything but there will be a striking resemblance. We'll get Elder Blake and Elder Brent to use their claws. Whichever Claw produces a mark similar to this or exactly the same, belongs to the culprit.” Damon explained.

“That's smart!” Elora chuckled.

She had been stressed out because of what happened but now that she knew there was going to be a way out, she was happy.

“So, what are we going to do now? Should we summon them?” She asked.

“That'd be too early. If we summon them now, they'd guess that we're about to question them concerning what happened and they might run away. We can't afford that, so let's give them a few days. Let's make them forget about the incident and the we strike!” He balled his fist and smiled at Elora, who smiled back at him with a proud look on her face.

“If I may say something, I don't think Elder Blake will have anything to do with it. He's been with me since childhood and while I was doing some research on the elders, I didn't find any bad record in him.” Elora said.

Damon sighed. “I have the same feeling but in order to make people believe that things are being done fairly, we have to put the two of them to trial.”

Elora nodded. “Sure.”

“How are you doing? Hope you aren't too shaken?” He asked and she shook her head.

“No, I'm just sympathetic towards her. She was deceived and used. If only she knew she'd end up this way, she wouldn't have given in to Dexter's schemes. Now, she had lost her life and the person that orchestrated her death is still roaming about alive.” She clenched her fists.

Damon wondered where Dexter was. He had sent guards to search for the man everywhere but it seemed as if he wasn't even in the pack, but he keeps plotting against them. To say he was angry at that was an understatement because he kept putting Elora's life at risk.

He ruffled his hair. “We'll try our best to find Dexter even if we have to turn the pack or neighboring packs upside down. He has done more than enough and we can't risj losing more people he has used in his schemes.”

Elora nodded. “The day I find these elders that escaped, they'll be executed. I don't know why they had to make me start all over from the beginning. Zora and Lucien escaped, we haven't found them. Now, Gina is dead and the elders escaped as well. I wanted revenge so bad but things are going haywire!” She covered her face with her palms.

She was frustrated. All her hardwork had been rendered void. Everything had returned to how they used to be. The difference now was that she was the Luna. Apart from that, anything else is gone.

Damon walked to where she seat and embraced her. “You can't give up now, Elora. You've been a good Luna so far, and your people are happy to have you.”

“I feel like I'm not doing enough.” Her voice was breaking.

“You're trying your best. The people love you because they know how their lives were before you came into the picture. You gave them hope again. They were being used when Dexter acted as the Alpha, but you gave them rights to their free will after you came. Don't think you aren't trying, you are and I know you can do better because you're not weak.”

Elora smiled and wrapped her hands around his waist. She was so lucky to have him. “Thanks. You do not know how much this words mean to me, Damon.” She said.

Damon smiled and patted her back.

*****

THE NEXT DAY…

Elora was all dressed as she knocked on Zena and Luca door.

“Don't tell me you're still sleeping!” She yelled and the door opened, revealing Zena, whose hair was wet.

“Good morning, your Majesty. I just got out of the shower. I'll get dressed and we can go, okay?” She smiled at Elora.

“Sure. I'll be in the sitting room, waiting for you.” Elora smiled and walked out.

After Elora walked away, Zena closed the door and smirked at Luca, who was seated on the bed.

“Are we going to get it done today?” He asked.

“Yes. Melissa said it takes effect slowly and slowly and can only be realized when it has gotten to the worst stage. We can start administering it now and I'm sure Elora wouldn't notice until it's at the verge of killing her.” She chuckled, her eyes darting around the room.

“That's good because I really can't wait anymore. I hate watching her sit on the throne and me pretending like I love it.” He scoffed.

“You wouldn't have to pretend much longer because very soon, it'll all be ours.” She chuckled devilishly.

She was going to make sure Elora received ten times the pain she had to go through when Elora asked her to drink that poison. This was just a tip of the iceberg, and she couldn't wait to bring on the real show.

“Let's dress up quickly, Luna Elora is waiting for us.” Luca said and they laughed.

Meanwhile, Elora was on her phone as she waited for Zena and Luca to come to her. Damon entered and was shocked to see her dressed casually.

“Someone looks different today.” He smiled and pecked her forehead.

Elora chuckled. “I don't have the strength for gowns today. Besides, there isn't much thing to be done anyway, so…” She trailed off, still smiling at him.

“That's nice. I'm glad you decided to look simple today. What are your plans?” He asked

Elora cleared her throat. “Well, I'm taking Zena and Luca around the pack today.”

Immediately she said that, Damon's facial expression changed. “Zena and Luca?” He asked and she nodded.

He sighed and shook his head. He didn't like those two one bit. He could sense trouble just by looking at them, and he didn't trust them at all

For one thing, they reminded him of Zora and Lucien, and in a world where anything is possible through magic, they just burst out of nowhere claiming to be helpless. They didn't see any other pack to go but had to come here. He knew his thoughts sounded bad for like trying to push helpless people away but they were trouble and he could feel like. His instincts were never wrong.

“Elora,” He called and she looked up at him. “Do you really trust those two?” He asked.

“They're people that need my help, Damon. I have no reason to be suspicious of them.” She answered.

“And isn't your wolf feeling uneasy around them?” He asked and she shook her head.

“I know you don't trust them, but we've been over this. Who would bite the hand that feeds them, huh? I gave them hope when they had no hope, I provided them with a roof over their heads and food to eat. What would they have against me for them to hurt me? I know you're worried but try calming down. They aren't bad people.” She smiled.

Damon sighed. Why wouldn't she just listen to him? If she wasn't going to listen to him, then he would have to find a way to prove her wrong then. Zena and Luca were trouble and he knew it. There was no two way about that.

“Can I at least come with you?” Damon asked.

“You don't need to worry. We'll go with the palace guards. You're looking stressed out already and I don't like it.” She answered.

“I don't mind, Elora. I'm fine and can still go with you.”

“Stop arguing with me, Damon and go get some rest.”

Damon was about to say something when he saw Zena and Luca alighting the stairs. They smiled at him and he frowned.

Zena rolled her eyes internally and smirked.

“It seems Damon still has doubts.” She mind linked Luca.

Lica chuckled. “That's his business. Once our mission is accomplished, I'll personally get rid of him.”

“Good.” Zena chuckled.

When Elora turned back and saw them, she smiled and stood up. “You're ready, right?” She asked and they nodded, flashing her their innocent smiles.

Damon wasn't moved at all. It only irritated him the more.

“Alright, let's go then. I'll personally give you a tour of my kingdom today and you'll know that you are in the right place and your stumbling upon this pack wasn't by accident.” Elora said to them.

“Thank you for the privilege, Luna. We're highly honored to be given a tour by the Luna herself. Could this day get any better?” Zena exclaimed.

“Of course, it can. Let's be on our way,” Elora gestured for them to step out first. “I'll be back before you know it.” She said to Damon and after giving him a peck on the lips, she rushed out.

Damon sighed and ruffled his hair.

This was frustrating!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 26
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
7.6K 432 24
Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. Her love.. Her trust .. Her affection...
15.3K 922 46
"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, she grew up. She mended her shattered pie...
2.8M 165K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...