Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤

683 76 32
By Vhopes_eomma

𝔒𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔱,𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱

~🏵️~🏵️~🏵️~

It was the noon time, all the four princes were taking their lessons with yoongi, where hoseok was fully focused on the things which yoongi is teaching, taehyung was in his own little world where he is having puppies with hoseok, jimin is barely alive as jungkook almost made him voiceless while making love with him in that tree hut, and jungkook is busy writing whatever yoongi is teaching, so that he could teach his mate later as he know he cannot be attentive at this moment.

"Umm, seongja yoongi, I have something to ask related to air dragon." hoseok said, raising his hand, gaining the attention of the elder, who slightly nodded at him, giving him the permission to ask.

"According to wolves, the wind and snow is controlled by air dragon, but as he is not alive anymore, than how we all are still able to breath, still able to feel the wind, and still able to see the snow in winters?"

"If this is your query, then it should be applicable for other dragons too. The bodies, of the dragons died, not the souls."

"Is it possible that a soul die?" this question by hoseok, gained everyone's attention, also of jimin who was about to fall asleep.

"Yes, a soul can die."

"But how? Is not the soul immortal?" again hoseok asked, and this time, yoongi smiled a little.

"Dying does not mean dying physically." he said, and sat on the raised platform, which was covered by a soft pillow and a red silk cloth.

"A soul dies, when it loses its everything. Means, when the soul is left with nothing, when the soul thinks that it has no purpose, no identity, no one for whom it should live, the soul decides to go to goddess luna, where, it requests her to free it from all the bindings of this universe. The goddess luna, then listens to them, and convert their soul, into a star, or a planet, which ends marks the death of the soul." yoongi explained, making both the alphas and omegas stare at him in surprise.

"It means, the earth, on which we are living, it is also someones-"

"Soul. It is someone's soul, who probably lost its everything, so it decided to free itself. That is why we say, we should respect our earth, because it is formed by someone's sacrifice." he explained, and all the princes nodded at him.

"But." Yoongi continued, and took one of the many books in his hand, which were placed beside him.

"There is a place, where someone can trap any soul." he said, opening the book, and turning it towards of his students, to show a picture of a mysterious place, which seems dark, and lost somewhere.

"What is this?" this time, jimin asked, staring at the book with a frown.

"This place, was created by Goddess of Darkness."

"The goddess nyx?" Jimin questioned, and yoongi nodded.

"Nyx created this place, to trap the soul of Nikada, the demon of lust. She trapped it in this, when he replaced the love with lust, which resulted in many r*pes, in many deaths, in the era of dragons. So, she fought with him, and trapped its soul for 2000 years. If you trap someone's soul at this place, then the affect which it have in this world, disappears on its own, and that is why Nyx trapped him here, to restore the purity of this universe. He was trapped there until the birth of fire dragon, and destroyed his soul with the help of its special fire."

"But you just said that soul cannot be destroyed?" jungkook asked with a frown, at which yoongi slightly nodded at him.

"Yes, soul, cannot be destroyed by anyone, besides the great fire dragon. The fire dragon, is blessed by goddess luna. The fire dragon used to have a special fire, which was the purple fire, the fire, which was too fierce, that could even destroy a soul." he explained, making all of them hum in response.

"Is this place still exist?" Taehyung asked, and yoongi nodded.

"Yes, but where, no one knows. And it is a good thing if this place stay hidden, because not only a soul could get trap here, but also a living being. They can use it for evil purposes."

"I do not think someone's soul would be having such effect in universe which those legendary dragons used to have. In this era, we all are just mere wolves." jungkook said, and for a moment, yoongi fell silent.

"Jungkook, we do not know that with who's soul, someone has taken birth." he said, making all the princes, fell in complete silence.

"It can be possible, that there is someone, living in between of us, who might have reincarnated with the soul of those legendary dragons?" he said, and all of their eyes widen.

"It, it can be possible?"

"I do not know, and cannot say anything. But, there is a possibility of this."

"But, if there is a possibility, it means, the evil dragon-" hoseok stopped in mid, as he can feel his heart beating at abnormal pace against of his chest. The whole wolf population is aware by the destruction and deeds the evil dragon did centuries ago.

"It is not necessary that he will be evil again. Its all depends under what circumstances he has been living, and under who's care he is." after this, non of them said anything, as they have left nothing to ask, but still a lot of things to ask.

"We are done for today. You all, can leave now. We will soon head for the jung's reign, and continue your other lessons there. Also, I can see jimin is not in the condition to continue today's lessons." he said, glaring at the omega, who stiffened on his place.

"Princes, specially the alphas here, I know it is not easy to control over your need to knot your omega again and again after your first mating and knotting, but you have to learn to control over your sexual desires, if you want to become a true alpha. Same goes to the omegas here, learn to oppose if you feel your alpha is pushing you way too much. Now, you all, leave." he said, after leaving both the omegas a blushing mess, and the alphas too stunned to utter any word from their mouth. He is a sage for a reason, he is not a neophyte that he would not understand the reason of extreme tiredness in both of his omega students. Also the major problem is, one is pure breed alpha, and the other is closest to a pure breed alpha, which means it is arduous for them to control over their sexual desires, but, they have to learn does not matter whatever the condition is.

.

.

"Do not talk to me! I hate you hate you hate you! Even seongja yoongi understood!" jimin whined while running away from jungkook, who is running behind him with continuous apologies leaving his mouth.

"Omega! I apologize! I promise I would not touch you in daylight n-"

"Waah! So you will do that in night!? No! Leave me alone nowwww!" hoseok sighed while looking at his brother and his mate, and shook his head a little.

"Here." said a gentle tone, making him raise his head, and a smile formed on his face when he saw taehyung with a chalice in his hand, standing in front of him.

"What is this?"

"Water. I thought you would be thirsty." he said, and hoseok took the chalice from him.

"Thank you." he said, and taehyung sat beside him on the stair where hoseok was sitting.

A chuckle left taehyung's lips, when he saw jungkook finally caught jimin, and now both of his soulmate's hands are now held by jungkook's one hand, and his other hand was holding on his face, where he is apologizing to him while looking straight into his eyes.

"What do you think? Is jimin going to get pregnant now?" taehyung asked all of a sudden, making hoseok pout and squint his one eyes, as he started to think deeply.

"Ummmmmm there are high chances. He got knotted in his heat, and that too multiple times till now. So, I think, yes, we can surely able to smell the smell of lotus from him. That would be a different case, if his womb is cursed by luna(AN- womb cursed by luna means infertility)"

"I do not think his womb is cursed by luna. He loves all the puppies, and never hurt any other living being's child."

"Then I think, we should just wait to see one of the most beautiful pup, and the prince or princess of jeon's clan." hoseok said, at which taehyung giggled a little.

"I cannot believe that he will be the first one to have a pup, as he always denied to have any."

"I told you, jungkook hyung always gets what he wants." Hoseok laughed, and taehyung just hummed in response.

"Beautiful." hoseok frowned, when all of a sudden taehyung's tone changed. He turned his attention towards him, only to flinch when he found him extremely close to himself.

"W-what?" he said, but taehyung did not said anything, instead, he leaned in, and kissed on his lips softly for a moment, and leaned away once again.

"I also want a puppy." this made hoseok widen his eyes, and heat spread on his soft cheeks.

"I still h-have not got my heat t-tae."

"When will you get it jagiya? I want to have a pup with you as early as possible." he said, with his half closed amber eyes. The distance between of their faces was almost non existing. They can feel each others breaths against of each others lips, only making the younger turn more red at their closeness.

"I-i do not know. Also, my heat, would be painful because I took suppressants, so I do not know if I am even ready for th-"

"You do not have to worry about that jagiya. I am here for you. I will not let you feel the slightest part of pain of your heat." the alpha said, in his deep tone, making shiver runs down the omega's body.

"We w-will see, when I will get my heat. But I am not sure, if I am ready to have a puppy. I-i mean, I am still young, I think?"

"Once you will get your heat, you will be consider as an adult omega, which means you are ready to bear pups. But still I would like to leave this decision on you, if you want the pup or not. But again, I want to have my first puppy with you, with jimin's puppy, so that our pups can become soulmates likes us." and this made hoseok chuckle at his words.

"You really want to have a pup with me because you want to give your soulmate's pup a soulmate?" and taehyung shook his head a little, making hoseok frown slightly at him.

"This is also the reason, but the real reason is-" he said, and leaned close to the omega's ear, to whisper his words.

"That I want to see the evidence of both of our love, and show this world, that to whom you belongs." he said, and leaned away to look into the eyes of his mate, who's face is now resembling a red tomato.

He chuckled, and turned his gaze away from him, to look at jungkook and jimin, only to widen his eyes and his mouth open wide.

"Yaaahhhh! THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE! YOU CANNOT KISS YOUR MATE IN OPEN!" taehyung shouted, as he immediately rushed towards the couple, where jungkook was busy eating the life out of the plump lips of his omega.

"YAAHHHH! WHY YOU CANNOT LET ME LIVE IN PEACE MORON!" jungkook shouted, and like this, both the alphas started to bicker, and jimin quietly escaped from there.

Hoseok sighed, and turned his gaze towards the bickering alphas. He chuckled, when he saw jimin running in his direction, while the elders were busy cussing each other.

"I-i swear hoseok, y-your brother, is really, the most needy person I have ever seen." Jimin said, breathing heavily, as he sat beside of his friend, who just giggled at his words.

"He just loves you way too much jiminie. I think you should appreciate his love for you."

"I do! I appreciate his love for me, because I also love him with my whole heart and soul! But the way he sometimes force me way too much, I do not like that!" He whined, at which hoseok hummed in response.

"You can oppose. Just say no to him."

"My mate is not like your mate. He is like, if he wants something, he get it!" Jimin said, and again hoseok chuckled.

"It is not like you does not enjoy that." Hoseok, this time said this with a slight smirk on his face, which made jimin widen his eyes, and a visible pink shade crept on his white cheeks.

"W-what?"

"Do not think like I do not know that you enjoy making love with him. If you would not be enjoying, then your pheromones could have said that. But your pheromones are sweet even at this moment when you are whining about jungkook hyung being extra with you. They are neither spice, nor bitter, they are sweet." And jimin hung his head low, hiding his face in his small palms.

"Jiminah~" hoseok called him, leaning closer to his face, making the other omega look at him with his purple eyes.

"I know it might be making you tired, but if jungkook hyung decided to love you like this, then let him be. For the first time, he is showing a kind of emotion, and its all because of you. I am sure, that soon he will be showing his other emotions too, so, please, let him love you, as much as he want. But if you feel like, he is being too much, then you can come to me, and I will talk to him for you" hoseok said, but chuckled when he found the omega in front of him is looking not less than a tomato.

"Aigo, jiminah~ why are you blushing? Where is the omega who used to flirt with my hyung?"

"S-stop it!" He said, hiding his face in his palms once again, at which hoseok laughed out loud.

He wrapped his arms around jimin's shoulders, clinging onto his small body, as he decided to tease him more.

"Aigooo~ tell me jiminah~ what jungkook hyung do to you behind closed doors~"

"Y-yaahh! Hoseok stop it!" He whined, trying to free himself from the strong grip of the other omega, only to get pulled by him towards himself.

"Omega~ tell me, is jungkook hyung way too rough with y-"

"I would like if you stop making my omega feel uncomfortable." Said a cold voice, making both the omegas shiver, and turn their gazes towards it, only to find jungkook looking down at then with some annoyance in his red eyes.

"Hyung, he is my soon to be brother in law, I do not need your permission to tease h-"

"We have to go. You also go and sleep with your mate." He said, and made jimin stand on his feet by holding onto his wrist, and walked away from there.

"You are being punk these days." This time, taehyung said, at which hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I am sleepy, lets go and have some sleep." Saying this, hoseok also stood up from his place, as his mood is ruined. He was in mood to play with jimin a little, but now it is ruined by non other than his own brother.

.

.

.

In jeon's clan

The king was sleeping in peace in his vast chamber. His queen, was busy with some royal works, as her husband is not in the condition to work.

The slumber was deep, so deep, that he did not realized that someone was standing beside him since five wolf howls.

The lady, who was staring down at the elderly alpha, with an unknown syringe in her hand, smirked widely under her mask, and pierced the syringe into his neck.

The alpha's eyes immediately opened, and he stared at the unknown masked omega beside him, with wide eyes.

"I apologise, your majesty, but, you have to leave this world, a little early, as we cannot wait any further." She said, and pulled out the syringe out from his neck, after emptying its content in his body.

"W-what you d-did!?" He asked in anger, when he started to feel his heart slowly started to get weak, and his chest started to feel heavy.

"Nothing. Just, have a nice meeting with goddess Luna now." She said, and kept standing there, while the alpha tried to move his body, but failed because of the effect of the poison.

"AHHH!" he groaned in pain, as his brown eyes, slowly started to turn white. He tried to move, scream, but nothing worked, and soon, all the movements of his body stopped, and his eyes turned completely white, which means, the alpha, is finally gone.

The masked lady smirked widely, and closed the eyes of the alpha by her hands, leaning down close to the older ear.

"Now, get ready to meet your son in law, your majesty. Soon, his mate, means your son, will be just like you, the only difference would be, he would be breathing, blinking, eating, sensing and listening everything, but not living. He will be, a corpse, in a living body."

Ummmm hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Also some important information!

The eyes of a wolf loses its color, and becomes completely white after their death. This is because, they lose their connection with their wolf, and their eyes are linked with them, so they lose their color, and become completely white, once they die. Also, they become pitch black, when they lose their connection from their wolf while being alive. It could be because of many reasons, like they lost their connection with their mate, or the immense pain, or trauma, or anything.

Also, only that omega, could be called "The Luna", who keeps enough strength and potential to guide the whole clan. Not every queen, can become Luna, but a Luna, can become a Queen. And till now, there's no Luna in the whole wolf world, because no omega has born with so much potential, who can able to make the wolves listen to her/his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- Mysterious marks?

Glimpse- "I did it." said the female voice, gaining the attention of the pure breed alpha, who was playing with the red moon dagger in his hands.

He hummed in response, smirking to himself while looking at the dagger with his amber eyes.

"Do you have any idea that how much pain this dagger can give to a person?"

"This is lethal for vampires and their hybrids. Poison in this slowly breaks person from inside and slowly lower their heartbeat. You can say, it is impossible for the vampire to survive once they get stabbed by this, specially when the vampire or vampire hybrid is pregnant." she said, and the alpha chuckled at her words.

"Find out if jimin is pregnant or not then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
72.4K 6.7K 62
"b-but I didn't do anything, it's my cousin" "I know sweetie but you pay for the things your cousin did"
55.9K 3.4K 18
Two shots / One shots stroies about our cute Arthit who is a cat and his love interest Kongpob. I don't own any of the characters used in the story...
7.8K 132 15
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧𝕀𝕄𝔸𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝕄𝕀𝕋! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝ 𝙽𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶�...