The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

Από purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 69

146 2 0
Από purple2ink

“I still don't think it's a good idea for you to get involved in things like war and stuff.” He argued.

“Damon, I am their Luna. It is my duty to protect everyone. It's my duty to make sure the pack and everyone in it is safe.” She sighed.

“I know and that's why you have me as a beta. That's why I'm by your side; to fight the battles and the war for you — to protect the pack for you.” He tried to dissuade her.

“I want to be part of that too. I can't just sit and watch someone else do the work for me. I don't want to be a weak Luna who depends on her beta to get everything done,” She said, remembering what Gina had said about Damon always getting in the way. “I have to do this, Damon and you're the only one I trust that can help me.” She looked at him with pleading eyes.

Damon sighed. “I understand what you mean, Elora. It's just that…” He trailed off, sighing again. “I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want anything to happen to you, mate. If you do this, there's no doubt that you'd get exposed to danger.”

Elora smiled and held his hand. “It's a price I have to pay, Damon. It's who I am and it's what I have to do. Please, help me.”

Damon had no choice but to accept her request. “Fine, I'll teach you but on the condition that I get to stand by your side through it all.”

She chuckled. “Deal.”

*****

“She was caught?!” Dexter growled.

“Yes. It seems she was over excited and visited him in the dungeon to rub it in his face. Elora overheard them and she was caught.” Elder Brent explained.

“Damn it!” Dexter growled again. “That little imp! Why did she visit him? Another plan has gone down the drain.” He facepalmed.

“That's not all. She told them you were the one that sent her. Elora has sent guards all over the kingdom to look for you.” Elder Brent shrugged.

Dexter sighed and sat down. “She'll pay for doing that. How does she expect me to make her my Luna when she's a loose mouth? We have to get rid of her.”

Elder Brent gasped. “But why? I don't see any need to get rid of her anymore.”

“Are you daft? Can't you reason things? Before you know it, Elora will force her to lure me. Do you think I was trying to take Damon out for nothing? He's a brat and it's only a matter of time before he tells Elora to hatch another plan. Before that daughter of a bitch is used against us, she has to die.”

“How are we going to do that? It's not like there's any way one can go into the dungeon.” Elder Brent asked.

Dexter laughed hysterically. “I have my ways. Infact, I already have a plan. If risks aren't taken, one won't get his or her required results.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Do you think I trust you enough to tell you?” He scoffed. “You're a chicken and can turn against me any time,” He placed a sword on Elder Brent's throat.

“No, please I will never betray you. I'm ready to serve you for life. Please don't kill me.” Elder Brent went on his knees.

“Kill you?” He chuckled. “I'm not going to kill you… yet. You're still useful to me.”

Elder Brent sighed in relief. “What about the other elders? They're still locked up there.”

“I have no business with them anymore. They can rot in there for all I care.” Dexter smirked.

“But —”

“Shush!” He interrupted. “I need a horse.” He requested.

Elder Brent was confused. “A horse?”

“Yes. Aren't you an elder in the palace? I'm sure the guards won't mind lending you one of the horses for some days,” He narrowed his eyes at Elder Brent, who seemed hesitant, but when he saw the killer glare Drake was giving him, he sighed and nodded. “Good, I need it by sunset tomorrow, now scurry out of here,” Elder Brent bowed and walked out.

Dexter laughed heartily. “Elora and Damon, watch and see how the smartness and strength you think you have will fail you.”

****

THE HUT

The light in the hut was dimly lit. Zora and Lucien stood in the middle of the room while Melissa danced around the room, chanting spells.

“Are you sure this is really going to work? I mean, changing our facial features?” Lucien asked Zora.

“I'm not sure but I trust her. I think she harbors hatred for Elora as well and since she can't go to the pack, we'd have to help her as well. I think that's why she needs us.”

“I'm confused.” Lucien sighed.

“So am I,” Zora laughed. “We'll talk to her when she's done.” Zora smiled and waited for whatever will happen.

When Melissa was done chanting and dancing, she walked to where they stood and looked into their eyes. Her eyes turned green in colour and theirs did same. It was almost like she hypnotized them.

She cackled devilishly and danced around them. She stopped in front of them again and chanted a spell and as she chanted, their facial features changed instantly. When she was done, they looked like completely different people.

Their eyes opened and she smiled at them.

“It's done.”

“Really? How? I don't feel different.” Lucien said and Zora nodded.

“Mirror's this way,” She led them to the mirror and when they saw their reflection, they couldn't help but jubilate. “Do you like your new looks?”

“Of course we do. I know I'm good looking but not this good looking.” Lucien said and they chuckled.

“Thank you so much, Melissa.” Zora smiled at her and she smiled back.

“Get ready. You'll be leaving in three days.” She turned to walk away but Zora stopped her. She turned, giving Zora a puzzled look.

“I'm sorry but I have a question to ask you,” Zora said. They sat down and she sucked in a deep breath before she talked. She didn't want anything that'd get Melissa angry and she'd withdraw her helping hand. “If you don't mind, can you share why you also hate Elora? I mean, why you're helping us?”

Melissa frowned.

Zora became scared. “I'm not trying to pry into your personal matters, Melissa and stop me if I'm crossing the boundary. Surely, you can't hate her for nothing. She must have done something to you and we'd like to know what it is so we can help you get your revenge as well.

Melissa sighed. “It was 20 years ago…” She trailed off and looked at Zora, who urged her to go ahead. “I used to be the pack witch. I made sure I did everything her father asked of me. I was like a loyal dog to them and saw them as family, but hey, good things never last forever; actually, nothing lasts forever. The king took credit for some of the solutions I gave to the pack, and so I became wrought and wanted everyone to know that I was the one, who made things work out. Even at that, the people still loved their king. I had no choice but to hold a grudge against them, and so I plotted different ways to show my power, and set my gaze on the throne. It was supposed to work out but after Elora's birth, my plans were foiled.” She growled angrily.

“How?” Lucien asked.

“That little rascal took a very important potion that I had in my bag and spilled it on me. It was a “speak the truth” potion and before I knew it, I started blabbing out everything I was planning to do. The king became angry and banished me. That devilish girl spoiled my plans before it was even implemented and that's why till date, I've been looking for an opportunity to get rid of her but couldn't. I was happy when I heard your story. At least, I'd be able to come back when you two take over.“

Zora shook her head. “We'll help you get your revenge, Melissa. As you know, Elora is my best friend but she's a monster now; a beast that needs to be taken out.”

“I'd be glad,” She stood up. “I'll go prepare the poison and some potions you can use when you get there. Remember, you need to earn her trust at all costs. If she trusts you, it'll be easier to come close to her and administer the poison. It'll kill her slowly and she wouldn't know until it's too late,” She cackled and was about walking away but remembered something. “And oh, your new names are now Luca and Zena.” She smiled at them and walked away.

Zora and Lucien smiled at each other. Finally, they were going to get the revenge they've been craving for. Finally, their dreams of making Elora suffer would come true.

Zora chuckled. “Oh you wait and see, Elora. You won't know what hit you. I can't wait to watch you plead for mercy while I gloat in your misery.”

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

118 16 15
Nicole believed her life with Tim was perfect until he betrayed her. However, instead of dying, Nicole found herself awakening in an empty void, acco...
1K 10 26
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
4.8K 276 36
A hundred years ago the world Omora was filled with magic. It flowed through the rivers, blew with the wind; magic sparked with every flame ignited...
1.4K 86 29
《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindictiveness and vindication. There is a dan...