FAKERS, ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟�...

By Elambz

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about h... More

cast!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

6.

17.7K 312 694
By Elambz

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

''thanks for inviting me over, nick.'' millie said as they walked through the hall. ''i would probably jump off a bridge if i had to do the math homework on my own.''

''same...i'm so fucking glad we're in the same class.'' he laughed. 

millie smiled, about to reply when she saw jayden walking towards her. he stopped, and moved his head to the left slightly, signaling that he wanted to talk to her. she sneakily pointed at nick, and he shook his head apologetically. jayden actually really liked nick - he thought he was really cool - but millie was the only person who knew his secrets, who knew everything about him.

''i need to tell jayden i'm getting a ride with you...can i meet you guys by the van?'' millie asked.

''sure.'' nick smiled. ''we'll wait for you.''

''and you're sure matt doesn't mind giving me a ride?''

nick nodded. ''phoebe will probably come to our place aswell, and chris and matt both like you, so it won't be an issue.''

the brunette girl almost rolled her eyes at the mention of his name, but she managed to hold back. she really didn't want a share a car with him, but she didn't need to talk to him. she could just focus on nick, phoebe and matt - completely ignoring his existence.

''i'll be quick.'' she said, and then hurried off down the hall. 

jayden was leaning against the wall, and he opened a classroom door when he spotted her. he checked it was clear, and then went inside. millie followed him, and shut the door behind them. he sat on a table, leaning back slightly, and she sat next to him.

''what's up?'' she asked, swinging her legs slowly. ''i'm keeping the triplets waiting, so if you're going to say something dumb, make it quick.''

''you're my best friend, mill. you won't tell anyone what i tell you.''

''obviously not.''

''not even if it's about someone?''

''jayden, it's me.'' she scoffed. ''i got your back, you got mine and that's it. that's how its worked since we started this school.''

he nodded. ''i'm scared to admit this, mill, even to you.''

for a moment, she thought he was about to confess his love for her. he was nervous, he was scared, he didn't want to admit it to her...how could it not be that? he hadn't even said it yet, and she was already blushing. what was she going to say? was she going to admit she had been in love with him for years? or would she pretend she needed to think about it? oh my god, he was going to confess-

''say it, jay.'' she said softly.

''i like summer.''

''oh, jayden, i knew you-'' she began hurriedly, and then paused as the words set in. ''summer?''

''i haven't told her, but i think i'm making it super fucking obvious, and i don't want her to stop hanging out with me because she already has a boyfriend.''

millie was quiet for a moment and then repeated. ''summer?''

''yes! i don't know what to do!''

''you...like...summer?''

''millie!''

''right.'' she mumbled, swallowing the jealously and jumping into action. ''to be honest, you are making it obvious-''

''i knew it!''

''-but i also think she likes you.''

he blinked. ''really?''

''yeah.'' she sighed.

''but she's dating chris?''

''yeah, well, chris is kind of a dick.''

jayden paused, noticing her tone. ''he did something to you?'' 

''we just argued.''

''millie, i will-''

''no, jay!'' she said, cutting him off. ''let's get back to your problem!''

he looked at her for a moment. ''he didn't hurt your feelings? you're okay?''

she felt that familiar punch to her stomach. anytime jayden worried for her, or argued for her, or fought for her, it always filled her with hope that he loved her in the way she loved him. she knew that if she told him that chris told her to fuck off and never talk to him again, he would storm out to the car, argue with him...did boys really did do that for their best friends? she didn't think so, but clearly he did.

she appreciated it, don't get her wrong. she actually loved knowing that she was always going to be safe, always going to be protected. she loved knowing that jayden would do anything for her, but that also made her sad.

he would do anything for her, but he couldn't love her in the way she needed.

and that hurt more than any words chris sturniolo could say to her.

''he didn't hurt my feelings.'' she confirmed. ''what are you going to do about summer?''

''i really don't know.'' he shrugged helplessly. ''you know me, mill, i won't act on it if she's got a boyfriend.''

''would you if she broke up with him?''

''yeah. i'm not that close with chris and i don't think we'd lose nick's friendship over it, do you?''

''maybe.'' she replied. ''chris is his brother.''

he sighed. ''i just really fucking like her, millie.''

ouch.

''yeah?''

''yeah. i don't think i've ever felt like this for a girl before.''

double ouch.

she nodded slightly. ''until she breaks up with chris, don't make a move.''

''i won- wait, you really think she's going to break up with him?''

millie nodded, carelessly. ''i can tell she's working up the courage, but i don't think she'll do it for a while. you'll have to wait for her.''

''if i date summer, would i lose your friendship?''

''of course not, jay. i love you, you're my best friend.''

''i love you, mill.'' he said, pulling her into a hug. ''you're always going to be my number one, you know that, yeah?''

''yeah.'' she mumbled. she knew it was true, but summer was becoming a very close second, and she didn't like that. she moved away from the hug, and jumped down from the table. ''i have to go...the triplets are waiting.''

''have fun. i'll text you later.''

''update me if anything happens!'' she said lightly, and then rushed out of the classroom, blinking her back tears. 

of course he liked summer.

why would he like her? 

-

LATER:

millie and nick led in bed, both talking and barely concentrating on the movie playing in the background. the brunette girl had to fight back her grin when he had suggested watching one - she had only meant to be going round so they could do their math homework together.

fast forward a few hours, it was suddenly ten pm, and she was still there, watching whatever nick had put on the tv. she had barely left his room since arriving - she really didn't want to run into chris. 

it had been awkward in the car, but she had pushed through it. she refused to be awkward, and she hated the feeling, so she just blanked him out, pretending he didn't exist (which was actually really hard because he kept looking at her) and talking with nick, matt and phoebe instead. 

but now she needed to pee. like, really badly.

she had been holding it, telling herself to wait until she got home, but nick showed no signs of turning the movie off, and she was actually beginning to wonder if he even remembered she was there.

''nick?''

he looked at her. ''yeah?''

oh, so he did know she was there.

''can i use your bathroom?''

''sure. it's upstairs to the left.''

''thanks. i'll be right back.'' she replied, climbing out of the bed.

''i'll pause the movie until you get back.''

she thanked him with a small laugh and made her way out of his bedroom. she walked up the stairs and began to look for the bathroom. she finally found it and her hand wrapped around the handle, ready to pull it open when she thought she heard crying from another room.

she stood there for a moment, listening carefully and she realised...it was definitely crying. she wanted to ignore it, but how could she? what if it is was matt? she could never ignore him and, if it was chris? she wanted to, but she wouldn't be able to ignore him either. 

she walked away from the bathroom and towards a bedroom, listening near the door. she couldn't hear anything, and she moved onto the next one. for a few moments, she couldn't hear it, and she thought maybe she imagined it, but then she heard it again.

it was quiet, but she could literally hear the pain in the cry, and she felt her heart turn over. 

she knocked on the door gently, and she heard the noise immediately stop. she frowned slightly, and then the realisation hit her. she waited for a moment, but he didn't call out to her, and she knocked again.

''chris? is that you?''

nothing.

''i know it's you, dickhead, so answer your door.''

''fuck off, millie.'' 

''let me in, chris.''

there was nothing for a moment, and then ''please get in here.''

she walked into the room, shutting the door behind her and she felt her heart drop. chris was sitting on his bed, and his face was tear-stained. he looked so sad and distraught when he looked up at her, and all her anger subsided as she rushed to him, pulling him into a hug.

''chris.'' she whispered. ''what is it?''

he began to cry again, resting his head on her chest as she rocked him slowly. ''it's summer.''

''what happened?''

''she broke up with me.''

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

a/n: i'm sorry if the idea of chris crying makes you uncomfortable, or if my scene made you uncomfortable, i hope i wrote it good enough ! chris won't be sad for very long (obviously) but he will be mopey/angry for a couple of chapters so apologies in advance.

a/n 2:  i have added a new character to this fic - nadine ! nadine is in the cast list, so you can go back and check if you want to see what she looks like. she won't be mentioned for a while yet, but i will 100% forget unless i say it now.

thank you so much for reading fakers so far, i hope you like it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 3.6K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...
34.2K 1.2K 37
𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘...
651K 10.1K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
503K 8.5K 59
in which! he's fighting the continuously growing feelings he has for one of his closest friends. or in which! she realizes she has feelings for...