Soft || 18+ Reverse Harem ||

By graveyardinmyheart

Dahlia Wellburg hates her misery as much as she loves it. She sees herself as a stone: ordinary and unwanted... More

1 - Acceptance
2 - Happy?
3 - Maroon
4 - Handmade
5 - Tonight
6 - Jasmine and Lavender
7 - A Con
8 - Little house
9 - Minutes into hours
10 - Lonely
11 - Property
12 - pirate ship
13 - Are you crying?
14 - taste
15 - expiration date
16 - Ice Cream
17 - Strong
18 - Names
19 - Darling
20 - Complex
21 - Organization
22 - vulnerability
23 - kill me
24 - Nothing good
25 - Dinner
26 - tomorrow
27 - family
28 - beautiful
29 - crybaby
30 - The First
31 - addicted
32 - Dahlia
33 - care
34 - Tire
35 - Custom Made
36 - Burn it down
37 - walk right
38 - Ice Cream
39 - Hours
40 - Pink Sweater
41 - coffee
42 - Chains
43 - Forget
44 - Clean
45 - Mean
46 - Anything
47 - Nice
48 - home
49 - dryly
50 - Advices
51 - Mine
52 - I do
53 - Thank You
54 - No Reason
55 - Stung
56 - Heart
57 - Second
58 - Bloodied
59 - Too Much
60 - Bubble Wrap
61 - Dream
62 - Tradition
63 - Flowers
64 - pain
65 - Gifts
66- Broadway
68 - for a while
69 - River
70 - Softer

67 - Think

25.4K 1K 149
By graveyardinmyheart

. . .

A few hours ago.

Alexandre Monet

I knocked on Dahlia's father's office door. "Dahlia."

The door opened. Dahlia's dad stood there. I looked in. She wasn't there.

"Where is she?" I asked. It was lunchtime and Andros was bitching about food getting cold. I knew for a fact he hadn't even started making anything, he just wanted her back at the ship where she was completely safe.

He just stared at me. His eyes were dead. His eyes had been dead since his wife was taken. "She left."

I raised my eyebrows. "You have one second to give me a better answer."

"Your brother took her."

How the fuck did he know?

I called Lucian, keeping my eyes on him. "You took Dahlia?" I asked as he attended the call. "Why the fuck would you do that?"

"What are you talking about? I am on the ship." he paused. "Did you lose her?"

I hung up and took out my gun, the weight familiar in my hand. Dahlia's dad looked at my gun, a hint of panic in his eyes.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Your brother took her."

"He fucking didn't."

"He did," he said.

I stilled.

My brother took her.

Brother.

I called my mom.

"Where is he?" I asked, my heart beating faster.

"Who?"

"Where the fuck is Elliot, mom?"

"Elliot is dead, hon-"

"Where the fuck is he?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I hung up. She wasn't going to talk.

. . .

Andros Kozlov.

I grabbed his collar, slamming him against the wall. "Where the fuck is she?"

"Get your hands away from me, boy," Andre said. "Is this how you repay me?"

I slammed my fist against his jaw, blood spewing out of his mouth. "Where is the fuck is she, Andre?"

"He..." He tried to get away. He was strong, but he was old. "I don't know."

I slammed his head against the table. He had been at the ship when Alexandre called to tell us what happened. He had tried to get away. But we grabbed him before he would.

Hedeon had left to go to the Monet Manor. Alexandre was going to meet him there and deal with the other two. 

Andre looked at Lucian who was standing stiffly near the door, not looking at him.

"You're going to let him do this?" He snapped at him. Lucian's jaw clenched but he didn't look our way.

I grabbed Andre's hair and smacked his head against the table again. I was tempted to slam it hard enough to break his skull, but that would come later.

"Tell us," Lucian said. "Just fucking tell us."

Andre looked at me. "We should have never taken you and your brother in."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Where the fuck is she? Where did he take her? You have one fucking second to answer or I will burn that fucking manor to the ground with your brothers and wife in it."

Lucian's hands clenched into a fist, but he didn't protest.

"My sons would never let you do that."

"I will kill you," Lucian said, slowly, finally looking at us. "I will kill you for this. As soon as we find her."

Fear, finally, flashed in Andre's eyes. "You'd kill your father for her?"

"I'd burn my whole fucking family to the ground. So, Dad-" he walked closer, taking out his knife. "Where is Dahlia? Where did he take her?"

Andre wiped the blood away from his face. "I don't know."

Lucian stabbed his shoulder, leaving the knife there. Andre screamed, it mixed with the cracking thunder outside. I took a few steps back.

I called Hedeon. "Are they saying anything?"

"No," Hedeon answered. "We searched the manor, but we didn't find her. But...the guest house. That was where Elliot had been keeping Dahlia's mother and Evan. There is no one there now."

"Get answers out of them."

"They aren't going to give up their golden child."

"Well, then they'll fucking die for him."

When Alexandre and Lucian got kidnapped, Elliot was all they were left with. He was the perfect child, untouched by the darkness that resided in Lucian and Alexandre.

Elliot had been fucking insane. He had carved the wounds that the Monet's had to make himself look like them. He got the same fucking tattoos. He wanted to be part of the fucking group like we had taken a fucking vacation together.

And now he had her. My Dahlia.

My phone buzzed.

I did for her what you couldn't do.

. . .

Dahlia

I could smell the blood when I woke up. Emilia was beside me, her eyes blankly looking at the wall. The house was soundless. The effect of whatever he had given me was wearing off.

I got out of the bed, standing on my shaking legs. The sky raged outside. My mind was black. My heart was still. I didn't know what I was feeling, and I feared figuring it out.

I covered her with a blanket and shut her eyes. I could almost pretend she was sleeping.

She was, I insisted. She was sleeping. She would wake up at any moment.

I walked out of the room. I went to mine. My mom and dad were still up there. The fairy lights flickering. They were dead.

I sat down on the ground. I was exhausted. I had to get out of here. I was exhausted. Someone would come to save me. I was exhausted. I was exhausted.

My dress was sticking to my body, and the blood dried. I could faintly smell the apple shampoo Emilia used. Alexandre's necklace wasn't around my neck. My hair was sticking to my face. I wanted to rip it out. I wanted to get this dress off me. I wanted to stop looking at my dead parents. I wanted to forget my sister, dead in her bed, with that poster on her wall.

I had secretly hated them for so long. I had loved them for so long. Every part of me hurt.

I heard footsteps.

I looked up at Alexandre or Lucian or Elliot. Who was he? I felt so frustrated. Tears spilt out of my eyes. I hoped it was Alexandre or Lucian.

"Baby." He got down, sitting beside me.

My hands trembled. "Please-" my voice broke. "Who are you?"

"I am whoever you want me to be."

I pushed myself into his arms. "Lucian," I whispered. "Alexandre."

He pulled me deeper into his arms. "Baby."

I cried harder. "You're not them."

"It doesn't matter, does it? Look at me."

He looked down at me. He was Lucian. He was Alexandre. He was the man I loved. The men I adored.

I cupped his face. "Who are you?" I asked miserably. My head hurt so much.

He kissed me. "I'm whoever you want me to be," he repeated. 

I sniffled. "Take me away from here, please."

"Of course, baby."

He picked me up. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to think. He was Lucian. He was Alexandre. It was one of them. I was safe with them. I didn't want to think. I wrapped my arms around him. My head felt heavy again. He had drugged me again. I didn't care.

I wanted the pain to be away. The drugs helped.

"Let's go far away," he whispered. "I'll keep you safe."

. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 154 24
You were just hired as a live-in nanny, but you're growing dangerously close to your new boss. Can you handle the consequences of a forbidden romance...
251 94 47
Complacency was never an option. Why live miserably comfortable rather than take happiness with your own hands? Is it really worth the risk? What...
9.4K 276 16
((PAUSED)) Best Rankings: #20 in interesting - 3/6/2023 #10 in tropes - 3/6/2023 #3 in princess treatment - 3/6/2023
252 14 8
Last Update: March 29th 2024 Next Update: Before April 15th 2024 ~How could she marry a already shattered man~ ~The day Heath Michael Lloyd marries D...