The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

بواسطة purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 66

145 3 0
بواسطة purple2ink

**Zora's POV**

“Have you heard what's going on in the palace?” Lucien asked after we were done with the day's work. My body was aching badly and it wasn't surprising that despite my ill health, these people still made me work at the coal mine, but not to worry, we're getting out of here and we're getting out tonight, but first I need to know what's going on.

“What happened?” I asked Lucien.

His eyes roamed around and when he was sure that no one was coming, he whispered. “I overheard some of the slaves saying that Elora locked Damon up in the dungeon because she caught him fucking a maid.” He conveyed and my eyes widened.

“What! For real?” I asked and he nodded. A smile found its way to my lips. “Yes, that's it! That's exactly what I want. Let her know what pain feels like.” I said happily.

“I also have the feeling that we are not the only ones after Elora. I think someone else is. Because the slaves said something about Damon, claiming to have been drugged.” He explained and I scoffed.

“The fool is only trying to justify himself and his actions. I knew he was that kind of person, I just didn't know he would get caught so soon.” I chuckled.

I loved how things were turning out. I knew Elora eventually fell in love with that asshole and her heart must be in turmoil by now. Oh, how I wish I could see her face and gloat over her misery right now.

Lucien chuckled. “You're right. She's getting what she deserves. She is a wicked soul.” He exclaimed and I nodded affirmatively.

When we were done talking, I moved closer to Lucien and whispered to him. “Lucien, we're escaping tonight.” I revealed and his eyes widened.

“What! How?” He asked.

“Do you know that trolley of coal I showed you the other time?” I asked and he shook his head. “I monitored them for a while and realized that they always took it to the borders at night to dispose of it. We could pose as them and use that opportunity to leave this hell hole.” I said, looking around.

“But the people are already here. How are we going to pose as them without getting caught?” He asked and I poked his forehead.

“What the heck is wrong with you? Can't you think right for once?” I hissed. “We're going to get rid of them, what were you expecting?” I asked and he sighed. “I'm not saying we're going to kill them. We'll knock them out and take their clothes then get the hell out of here. We can't continue staying here and allow Elora to treat us like rats. If we die here, who's going to take revenge for us?” I questioned and he nodded.

“I'm with you on this one.” He smiled.

***

Night came sooner than we expected and I left my quarters with Lucien. Most of the slave workers were already asleep, probably tired due to the day's work, making it easier for us to navigate our way through.

We got to where it was usually parked and hid. A few minutes later, we heard footsteps of two people and hid very well. When we saw that they were about to carry the trolley, we snuck up on them and knocked them out. They fell to the floor and we dragged them to corner.

“Take their clothes off quickly.” I ordered and Lucien quickly did as I said.

We took off their clothes and wore them. When we were done, we grabbed the trolley and started pushing it away as we headed to the borders. My mind was occupied with different thoughts and I prayed silently for us not to get caught.

We passed in front of the palace and also beside the palace garden where I saw Elora seated on the swing with a sore expression on her face. I guess she is so affected by the betrayal and isn't able to sleep. The thought about that alone brought a smile to my face.

Without wasting much time, we took the carriage they normally carried and arrived at the borders in no time. The guards stopped us and my heart beat accelerated to death for fear of getting caught. This was the only chance we had and it must work out. I prayed silently to the moon goddess and it seemed she answered me quickly because the guard later gestured for us to go through.

We had no troubles with the remaining guards and when we were finally out of their sight, we looked around and slid out of their clothes.

“Make a run for it.” I said to Damon and we took to our heels immediately, jumping fences and the likes of them. We didn't dare to turn back and ran to wherever our legs could take us. All we wanted was to go Far Away from the territory.

My stomach churned in pain and I clutched tight to it. I didn't give a damn about the pain and continued to run. When we realized we had run away from the pack and were now in another territory, probably a neighboring pack, we stopped and stared at each other.

We screamed joyfully, not minding that we were in the bush even though there was a house ahead of us.

“We did it, Lucien! We finally escaped!” I screamed in both joy and gratitude to the moon goddess.

“I'm so happy. No more coal mines for me!” Lucien yelled happily and I hugged him. I missed the comfort of his hug so much and I was happy that I could be somewhere where I am entitled to hug him as I pleased.

“So, what's the next step?” I asked Lucien and he smiled.

“Since we're in a new territory now, I know a pack would be close by. All we have to do is get new identities and live among them while planning to get back at Elora as well.” He said and I smiled.

“That's more like it,” I smiled. “I'm glad you've finally chosen to be sensible for once.” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

“Where do we go from here?” Immediately Lucien asked that question, my stomach ache hit me like a tidal wave to the extent the pain brought me to my knees.

“Ah!” I screamed and Lucien held me, trying to make me get up.

“Zora! Come on. You can't do this now. We're so close. This shouldn't happen now.” He begged but I couldn't stop myself.

I struggled to stand up but it didn't work. Blood gathered in my mouth and I spit them all out. My eyes turned and my head was literally spinning.

I held on to the belly but nothing was happening. I started vomiting blood and my eyes began shutting.

“Help! Help!” I heard Lucien screaming.

Tears gathered in my eyes and I could feel myself slip in and out of consciousness.

“Somebody! Help please!” He continued yelling.

I tried to stop my eyes from closing but the pain was so excruciating, it was impossible. I was left with no choice but to succumb as the darkness engulfed me but before I closed my eyes, I saw a woman walking to us. Happy that help had finally arrived, I closed my eyes.

*******

“How long is she going to be like this?” I heard Lucien's voice.

“She will awake soon. My potions are the best.” An unfamiliar voice replied and I struggled to open my eyes.

“And are you sure it's all gone from her system?”

“Young man, you have to calm down. She's better now.”

My eyes fluttered open as I beheld the dimly lit room. I looked around, scrutinizing the place with my gaze. Where was I and how the heck did I get here? I looked around, trying to find Lucien and the unfamiliar voice I heard.

“She's awake!” I heard Lucien scream and looked around to know if I could see him. He came to me with a strange looking woman. I recognized her to be the woman I saw before passing out.

“Where am I?” I asked and he hugged me tightly.

I thought I would feel pain but I felt nothing. I felt energized like nothing had happened to me. “What happened?” I asked, looking at Lucien who had pulled away from the hug and beaming with smiles.

“She gave you a healing potion and it took your pain away.” He explained, pointing to the woman.

“You mean, the poison is no longer in my system?” I asked.

“Yes. You're just like you were before you took the poison.” He answered and my eyes widened.

“But how and how did I get here? Who are you and what is this place?” I asked, looking at her.

“I'm a dark scarlet witch, Zora. I do spells. My name is Melissa. You're in the middle of the forest which is my habitat. A pack isn't very far away from here, but I'd suggest you stay here with me.” She answered, her eyes twinkling.

I nodded and quickly sat up. “Thank you so much for saving me. Is there anything we can give you in return?” I asked.

“Of course not. I want to help you. Lucien here told me all you two went through and I want to help you get revenge on the girl that made you this way.” She said and I saw a ray of hope as a smile came to my lips.

“You really want to help us?” I questioned.

“Yes and I have a plan; this next plan will let you get rid of her once and for all.”

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Runesight بواسطة Dianne Goble

الخيال (فانتازيا)

523 170 37
Reborn into the same world she died in, Eliax has to work through missing memories, assassinations, the nuances of other realms, and an unhealthy lac...
224K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
Fly or Fall بواسطة Raven Eckfod

الخيال (فانتازيا)

4.8K 276 36
A hundred years ago the world Omora was filled with magic. It flowed through the rivers, blew with the wind; magic sparked with every flame ignited...
2.8M 165K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...