IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 8

2.4K 80 5
By Cheetahx2

Meanwhile We cut back to Nobara, who was seemingly hanging upside down, staring at the face of the curse, "I know your face now. I swear I'll curse you!" She yelled out as the curse lifts her in the air and prepares to eat her with her having a face of disgust.

Until she was grabbed away from the curse and the curse holding her before was bitten by a large snake, then a cursed frog was seen that grabbed Nobara and places her in its mouth.

"We're escaping, Kugisaki!" Fushiguro says.

"You know, I hate frogs"

"Well that's too damn bad!"

Back with Izuku, the Special-Grade makes a triumphant landing standing in front of the blooded and beaten Izuku who simply felt broken! "I was so full of myself,I thought I was strong,I thought I was at least strong enough to choose when I died...But I guess I was wrong." Saying this as he stares at his hand, the fingers having disintegrated off.

Izuku: I'm weak!

He stands up from his crouched position

Izuku: I'm far too weak!Augh, I don't want to die!No! No way!

He begins to have flashes appear in his mind, "I want to prove that I can make a difference! I want to continue living so that I can hang out with those who I call my friends!...but... I'm going to die!

Tears begin to flow down his face.

'A proper death? Yeah right! Why do I have to be so naïve!'

He thought as he begins to remember the words of Principal Yaga, [Jujutsu sorcerers never die without regret.]

'...Still, I want to be able to say that my death was a proper one....So all the hate, fear, regret...Let it all out...And put it in your fist!'

His fist begins to emanate a red glow as he let's out a roar amd rushes towards the Special-Grade and readies an attack.

But as the attack makes contact and the ground begins to break apart...his fist was caught by the special-grade, who can only laugh at the feeble attempt from Izuku's attack.

"Damn it!" He cursed out as he stares at the curse, until he hears a howl making his eyes widen.

'That howl...It's Fushiguro's signal...Alright...Sukuna let's switch'

'Finally'

Izuku begins to display a sinister smile as tattoos begin to appear on his face, this made The Special-Grade upon noticing steps back while Sukuna simply sighed, "What a thoroughly annoying brat...but I gotta give him points for his display earlier although He's obviously screwing with me."

Saying this as He walks towards the curse and places a hand on his shoulder, "Hold on a moment. I'm thinking right now...I wonder on what I can do to make that brat regret this?"

'If I went after him, the brat would just switch back right beforehand,So the thing that would cause him the most trouble...Is probably this.I'll put things back the way they were.' While thinking he walks away from the Special-Grade.

"Hey, lets go kill some kids"

The curse jumps back As Sukuna's fingers begin to regenerate, he motions his finger for the curse to follow him. 

Sukuna: Follow me.

The Special-Grade, concerned for its own safety, begins to charge an attack

Sukuna: Idiot.

He turns back to see the Special grade fire his attack which made him regenerate the other hand completely and block the attack with ease

Sukuna: Ah, shit. I healed this one, too.

The Special-Grade was shocked at it's attack being blocked

Sukuna: You don't like walks? Well, cursed spirits are usually suppose to stay where they're born.Fine, fine. In that case...

Sukuna seemingly disappears from the Special-Grades sight

Sukuna: You die here!

Saying this as he slams the curse into the ground, "Oh? What’s he matter?You're not finished already, are you?" He said mockingly which made the Special-Grade to give him a face of anger

Sukuna: That's it. Come on, try harder.

Sukuna then slams his foot onto the Special-Grade, causing the floor beneath them to shatter, While they were falling, the Special-Grade grabs onto Sukuna's leg, "Even a cursed spirit...would miss their arm, right?" As he said this while waving the Special-Grades arm that it made it cough up blood as the Special-Grade gets submerged into the water and the rubble.

We cut back outside with Fushiguro

Fushiguro: Please expand the evacuation area to ten kilometers.

Ijichi: What about you?

Fushiguro: I'm waiting here for Izuku to return.

Ijichi: I see.After I take Kugisaki to the hospital, I'll return as quickly as possible.

Fushiguro: No, there wouldn't be much point in you staying here,If you want to do something, please ask them to send over a sorcerer grade 1 or higher.Not that I imagine any are around.We don't want the heroes catching wind of this.

Ijichi: I'll do what I can. Later.

The car drives off, 'If the worst case happens..It's my responsibility to end him'

We cut back to Sukuna

Sukuna: Hey, did you know?We're both classified as Special-Grade, apparently.Both you and me. Man.

The cursed spirit hangs above, all limbs cut off and ingrained into the wall

The Special-Grade escapes his captivity and regenerates his limbs

Sukuna: Good job, Special-Grade.Keep trying, Keep trying.

The Special-Grade jumps down and does a landing, smirking at Sukuna

Sukuna: You look happy.Want me to praise you?But healing with cursed energy isn't that hard for cursed spirits, unlike humans.Neither you nor this brat Really understand What curses truly are so This is a good opportunity, so I'll show you...what real Jujutsu is.

'What carefully...Izuku'

"Domain Expansion"

The sound of a water droplet was heard and then the sound of flowing water was seen circling around with Sukuna being revealed and dawning into different clothing while something was behind him.

"Malevolent Shrine"

As the Special-Grade, upon witnessing the sight of the Domain gets sliced up into several pieces with Sukuna , who simply walks towards the Special-Grade, "I was planning to cut you into three slices, but you're really weak, Oh, yeah, and there's this.

He puts his fingers in the hole in the Special-Grades chest and pulls out the finger inside it, "I'll be taking this."

Saying this as he walks away while the Special-Grade was set on fire, "It's over Kid"

But he got no response,"This sucks! If you're going to switch, just do it already!"

And yet he got no response which made him curious, "Hey What’s the matter with you, Izuku?"

And yet no response which caused him to sigh, "of all the days to not talk to me...I guess I should do something while I have a bit of control"

Saying this with a sinister smile on his face.

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.1K 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...
10.9K 320 18
Sick of the pain, the betrayal, sick of it all. But now a new opening a new opportunity, that helps bring revenge
2.1K 31 10
This is a fic that will have a lot of original things that I created, I hope you like it, this story will also be very different from the one in my D...
451K 8.2K 74
[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATOR OF JJK AND BNHA