Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Future : Middle of the End

21 1 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : Sakura and Hibi are so awesome together. I hope you all don't think her dinosaur is a bit overpowered. Also so many Hibari and Sakura fluff... even I fangirl when I write it. Please enjoy this chapter as we get closer to the end of Future arc

Sakura wanted to give up. She was exhausted and unable to move. Everyone else in the battlefield seemed exhausted as well after that fight. Ghost was gone and they all felt tired. "I'm okay." She held Hibari as she tried to stand on her own but he didn't let her go. After feeling the intensity of the cloud flames, the boy was worried how she was doing.

That was until... The couple was attacked by something else. Hibari couldn't react fast enough to protect without hurting her. That was until someone else appeared in front of them blocking that attack. "Yamamoto!" Sakura yelled out. "Looks like hell's broken loose here." he commented smiling. "Nevertheless, it's impressive that you were able to handle that Princess." Sakura and Hibari both looked behind them to see. "Squalo-san!" she yelled. "And the Bucking Horse." Hibari commented.

"You're late, scum." Xanxus commented to his captain. "Well sorry!" Squalo shot back at him. "What were you doing? We were waiting!" Lussaria yelled. "So you were alive, were you?" Levi shot at him. "What a shame." Bell muttered, disappointed. "There are two people who seem very disappointed in your survival, captain." Fran pointed out.

The group seemed to relax until out of nowhere another attack came. Hibari this time without a second thought threw himself back pulling Sakura down with him. She let out a small yelp. Yamamoto too had to dodge, along with Gokudera and Ryohei dodging by moving to opposite sides of the tree. Mukuro being the show off that he is, blocked the attack with another attack of his own.

"Is that..." Gokudera tried to adjust his eyesight. Sure enough there was someone headed straight towards all of them. "Another one!" he yelled. "No that's...Byakuran..." Sakura said, sitting up. Fear filled her body. The leader was headed right for her. His arm reached out but he never reached her as she felt warm, like a comfortable warmth from a spring day. Tsunayoshi had arrived. "Tsuna..." she muttered. "I won't let that happen." He met Byakuran in the middle of the clearing.

"That's..." Yamamoto smiled as he saw his friend. "Our boss," Gokudera said proudly. "Vongola Decimo." Kikyou commented surprised. "Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro muttered. "Impressive indeed." Everyone froze, they knew that voice. "Byakuran!" Gokudera yelled. "Byakuran-sama!" Kikyou rejoiced. "He's here." Dino commented glaring at him.

"I'm honored to be in the presence of so many notable faces. The boss of the Cavallone family." he looked at Dino. "Vongola's independent assassination group, Varia." he looked at Xanxus and his misfits. "Mukuro-kun and his followers." he looked back at Mukuro's followers instead of Mukuro. "Princess of the Yakuza." He looked right at Sakura who was still glaring at him. "The guardian's of the Vongola" He looked at each and every one of them. "And lastly, Vongola Decimo." he turned his attention to Tsuna. "The entire main force of the Italian mafia family, Vongola, is assembled before me." He looked down on all of them.

"You defeated Ghost so easily." Byakuran commented looking back at the princess. "But that amount of flames... it's amazing you're not dead." He glanced at her dinosaur who turned its attention to Byakuran. Her eyes widened. "Hibi no!" she yelled getting up but it was too late, her dinosaur popped like a balloon. Her bicolor box sat in the middle of the field. "Opps." he said, smirking as he looked at her.

Anger filled her body as she ran towards her box. "Sakura!" Hibari got up but it was too late. Damn girl and all her years on the track team. She was faster than him at running. "I will be confiscating this. After all it is a failed product of the Millifore." he told her as he went to pick it up but orange flames blocked him. He turned to see Tsuna glaring at him. "That belongs to Sakura-senpai." he warned him. He had blasted the box far enough that the princess was able to reach it. She fell to her knees as she picked up the box and held it close to her. Her dinosaur was safe.

Xanxas was closest to her. He went over to her and easily lifted her off the ground. Having her stay there was too dangerous. He met Hibari halfway as he handed her over to him. "Ah, I can walk." she told them both but neither were listening as they were focused on the man above them. Hibari kept her in his arms as he backed away from the crowd. He placed her down on a rock away from everyone. "Stay." he ordered her as he got a little closer to listen in.

"You know Tsunayoshi-kun, you really are a curious person. To be able to coerce Mukuro-kun and Xanxus-kun to submit to you, when they too once tried to kill you... that couldn't have been an easy feat." Byakuran was done playing with the Princess. His attention was now on Tsuna. "Hey scum. Whoever said... I was submitting to him?" Xanxus asked as he shot his gun filled with flame right at Byakuran without looking at him. "Bya-Byakuran-sama!" Kikyou yelled.

"He's got that right." Mukuro chuckled. "I'd thought the only ones... who would take my actions at face value..." He put on one of his hell rings. "Would be an ignorant little girl, or foolish young boy, but I see you've put me with the mafia too. How insulting." He too launched an attack at the Milliefore leader.

"I see. So sorry. Anyways, it looks like you're all quite worn out. What was that feeble attack just now? Well, I guess it can't be helped, since you had most of your flames sucked dry by Ghost. You're all running on empty now." Byakuran was uninjured and continued to taunt them all. Tsuna stuck out his hand this time. "Everyone, stay back." he ordered. "I'll be his match."

"It's because I'm ready now. Both my heart and my body." Byakuran said, staring down at the Vongola leader. "I've been ready...for ages." Tsuna disappeared and reappeared in front of Byakuran. Then in a blink of an eye he appeared behind him and threw a kick. "He's quick!" Xanxus and Dino noticed. Tsuna then grabbed the Millefiorie leader from the top of his head and slammed him down on his knee.

Tsuna then ignited his flame gloves and shot the soft flames at him. Except his flames then touched him. With a single pointer finger, Byakuran had not only stopped Tsuna but he had already turned off his sky flames. "Oh what's wrong? Is this all you've got? Now it's my turn. White Finger." A beam of white flames shot down Tsuna. Tsuna hit the ground and disrupted it like a meteor hitting the ground.

"What?" Kikyou was stunned. "Tsuna!" Yamamoto yelled. "That just now..." Dino couldn't believe it. Byakuran started laughing. "You don't mean to say this is as much as you can handle, do you?" He looked down at all of them. Byakuran wasn't amused. He wanted to install unbelievable amounts of fear into all of them. He wanted them to all feel like there was no hope against him. He turned and looked at Sakura. She was the key to making that happen.

With Tsuna down, Byakuran appeared behind the Yakuza princess which shocked everyone. "Princess!" Dino yelled as he was the first to notice. Xanxus and Hibari turned behind themselves to see Sakura being held by the Millefiore leader. She was kicking and struggling. "Sakura!" Hibari ran towards her but Byakuran held his finger out at Hibari threatening him but that didn't stop the boy. He kept trying to reach his princess but was punished with Byakuran's write finger attack and sent flying away. Hibari was an experienced fighter though so he had pulled out his cloud tonfas so the impact wasn't as bad. Xanxus on the other hand didn't move but did glare.

"Kyo!" Sakura yelled his name worried about him. "You should be worrying about yourself, Yakuza Princess." Byakuran warned her as she continued to struggle. He placed his other hand on her head. "Those flames you stole. There's a reason your body can't handle them. Because they were supposed to be my flames, Princess." he smiled at her as he pulled her closer to his body. Then with his Mare ring lit he started to absorb the flames the Princess had struggled to convert into her own.

The feeling was like a release of a heavy weight off her shoulders. But then came the burning sensation that felt like a fever when she was sick. The girl let out a loud scream of pain. It had reached an unbearable amount. She felt like passing out. If she had to compare it to something it would be like the pain from needing surgery on her legs. As Byakuran absorbed the flames, wings appeared out of his back and when he finally had his full power he dropped the passed out girl. "Ahhh. That's much better." he glanced down at the Yakuza princess. He couldn't shake the feeling that the girl was not only able to use an experiment box but was actually able to harness its power and use it as her own. What a dangerous child. He scoffed as everyone stared at him in fear with his wings.

He floated back up to the sky. He was a little rattled but decided to consider it the bicolor box's fault. After all the Millefiorie created it therefore it made sense that the power it offered would be great. He didn't want to believe that the Yakuza Princess had something to do with it. No... He refused to believe she had anything to do with it. And he would be right. The Yakuza Princess had no special powers like that. It was simply the fact that the bicolor dinosaur loved how the princess reacted to him. Everyone else wanted to use him but the Yakuza Princess loved and adored him. In return he wanted to do whatever he could to repay her.

Byakuran turned his attention back to Tsunayoshi who was glaring at him from his own crater. "Ah that's much better to have all of Ghost's flames again." Byakuran said to the group. "What the hell are you talking about?" Gokudera asked him. "Mm... you don't get it, do you? Ghost stole so many of your flames right? And that failed experiment ate them on the Yakuza's princess' orders and well now all inside my body!" he laughed as flames danced off his wings.

Hibari went over to the passed out Yakuza Princess. He let out a sigh of relief to see she was only unconscious and not injured. He lifted her up and moved her towards the grassy area away from the battlefield. He made sure her bicolor box was tucked into her hand. A smile grazed his lips with this she would be safe. He went back to the battle.

The princess woke up a bit later, her ears ringing as she struggled to sit up. As she took in her surroundings she could hear Dino's voice. "What's this sound?" Oh so she wasn't the only one who could hear it. "It's coming from Sawada and Byakuran's rings!" that was Squalo's voice. She rolled over to see a dome of orange and white flames burning together from the battlefield. "The flames are layering." Yamamoto pointed out. "What the hell's going on?" Gokudera yelled. "Resonance?" Dino questioned.

The Yakuza princess sat up. She looked for Hibari, who wasn't too far ahead of her. Then past him she could see Tsuna and Byakuran. "What's going on?" another person yelled out. Sakura tried to stand up but her body was still weak from having her flames taken. "Their boundaries keep expanding." Levi yelled. Sakura looked back over and saw that sure enough Tsuna and Byakuran's dome kept growing. "We'll be blown away." Bell yelled as he ran.

A third dome appeared behind where the Vaira had been standing. "Look! Another one's heading this way!" Ryohei yelled out. "What?" Gokudera questioned. "Someone's inside!" Yamamoto noticed. "UNI?""What is that child thinking? She's headed straight towards Byakuran!" Levi yelled out.

"Vongola rings, Mare Rings, and the Arcobaleno pacifiers... the trinisette is about to come together. Are they gravitating towards one another because of the weight of the flames?" Mukuro questioned.

"This isn't good! Uni's boundary is going to merge with Byakuran's!" Everyone began to panic as the three domes all started to merge together. "Stop her! Don't let Uni get close to Byakuran!" Dino ordered. Everyone launched their animal box weapons or tried to directly hit the domes to separate them. The Yakuza princess stood up. She had to try as well. But as soon as she got on her feet she fell again. The girl was still too weak. "It's not working! The boundaries aren't breaking!" Yamamoto pointed out as his sword wouldn't even leave a dent on the dome. "Damn it! We can't even get in. Even with so many of us here." Gokudera panicked.

"Sawada-san!" Uni yelled. "Uni! Don't...come..." Tsuna struggled to call out. "I've been waiting for you, Uni-chan. This is what happens when the powerful sky flames of the trinisette come together. We finally have the stage all to ourselves. It's a special stage where only the sky's trinisette can exist. Though, since I have no use for you anymore, Tsunayoshi-kun. I'll get rid of you now so that I can have the stage for Uni and myself." Byakuran tightened his grip on the Vongola leader. "Stop!" Uni yelled as she reached for Tsuna. "Hm? Don't you think it's a little late to ask me to stop? You were the one that forced the Vongola to risk their lives to protect you, Uni. I'm sure you knew that their opponent would be me, whom they'd be powerless again. You merely ran around blindly like it was some tragic act, while increasing the number of victims. You're far too selfish for your own good. Perhaps you wanted to see great numbers of people fighting for your sake. Weren't you running just out of curiosity, Princess of the Arcobalenos?" Byakuran pointed out.

"That's a lie!" Sakura yelled out, causing Byakura to turn his attention to the Yakuza Princess. "Oh? You're still alive?" he questioned, amused. "Uni didn't make any of us victims. We all choose out of our own free wills to protect her. I don't know what you went through Byakuran but you're the only one who is creating victims." She said standing up. It hurt to stand but Sakura couldn't stop herself as she stepped up. Hibari turned to look at her and part of him wanted to run over and help her but something inside him found her standing there, weak yet strong, attractive.

Byakuran narrowed his eyes at her. "Sakura-san." Uni muttered. "That's right!" Gokudera yelled. "We all agreed to help Uni. Not just because the boss asked us." "We came because we heard that there would be killing," Bell chuckled out. "To allow the world to be taken over by the likes of Byakuran, I could not allow it." Mukuro said. "I only came because there would be powerful people to fight." Hibari commented, looking away from the group. Sakura smiled. That's right, they were all here for their own reasons, even if the underline of it all was to protect Uni.

"Uni!" Sakura called the other princess. "Princess to Princess : You did nothing wrong. We stand by you because it's the right thing to do. We all have our own reasons so please don't feel bad by your choices." Uni's eyes widened and small tears appeared. "Thank you Princess Sakura." she whimpered out. Reborn smiled and nodded his head. The Yakuza Princess was right. Everyone was there for their own reasons. Uni had nothing to feel guilty about and the fact that Sakura pointed it out to her made him smile proud of them both.

Byakuran on the other hand wasn't amused. He had broken Uni's spirit but this Yakuza brat was already interfering with his plans more than once. The Millifore leader was about to comment on how annoying the girl was and his plans to kill her but stopped because something glowed under Uni's cape. "What was that just now? You're hiding something inside your cape, aren't you?" he asked her. "No... you mustn't yet...." Uni held her cloak closer to her body. "Yet?" Byakuran asked her. A small gasp and the arcobaleno's pacifiers all fell to the ground.

"Those... they're the pacifiers of the arcobaleno!" Gokudera yelled out. "Hm?" Byakuran questioned as he stared at them. "Things are appearing from within the pacifiers!" Basil yelled as got closer to the battle. "The reconstruction of the arcobaleno's bodies is about to begin." "Reconstruction?" Gokudera asked. "In other words, They're reborn!" "Reborn?" Kikyou asked, surprised by that. "Do you mean the strongest infants of the world are reviving?" Dino asked, also shocked by this development.

"I'd heard that with the power of the sky's arcobaleno, the arcobaleno in a temporary state of death can revive... but I never thought it would be from the pacifiers..." Reborn shared his thoughts. "That means... Mammon is coming back too?" Bell asked, excited. "Colonello!" Lal muttered. "That so?" Byakuran narrowed his eyes at Uni. "Does this mean... that Uni-sama had this in mind when she escaped?" Kikyou wondered aloud. "Yes. In order to give the arcobaleno time to revive after being killed by the Milliefiore... she pleaded with Sawada Tsunayoshi to help her protect her comrade's pacifiers." Mukuro explained.

"B-but... I don't get it. When Colonello and the other infants revive, what'll happen?" Ryohei yelled. "If they return, then the order of the trinisette in this generation, in other words, the order of the world, will be regained again... and above all, they're powerful!" Lal explained. "If Sawada and the fully revived arcobaleno combine powers, they may be able to defeat Byakuran!" "That's true. There's no non-trinsette device here to kill the arcobaleno, and if they all revive now, it'll be troublesome. But from the looks of things, I'm guessing that'll take at least another hour for the arcobaleno to revive." Byakuran shot all their hopes down. Uni's face gave him the answer. "I've hit the mark." he said and twisted Tsuna's neck, knocking him out cold.

"Tenth!" Gokudera cried out. "Tsuna!" Yamamoto yelled. "Sawada-san!" Uni yelled. "No matter who should revive, I wouldn't lose. But it would be a waste of time, no? No one else can enter these boundaries. You're mine. Crying won't get you anywhere either. The arcobaleno won't defeat me for you." Byakuran taunted the girl. "That's right. The one who'll defeat you aren't the arcobaleno. It'll be my student...Tsuna." Reborn answered confidently.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
10.5K 235 25
This is a 10 year later story. :) Hibari meets a girl who's very good at making tea. Makes friends with her and eventually finds out her sad past and...
274K 7.5K 56
Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it started, this was the dawn of your memorie...