๐”พ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

Por idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... Mรกs

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 43 ( my baby )

1.3K 40 5
Por idontlikethisthing

—-
Part two of Kinky October coming up next
I didn't forget

Mhmh bathroom sec
—-

—Y/n POV—

"Alright Y/n it's your turn," Scot asked me. were all and when I say all I really mean. Courtney, Victoria, and Scot hanging out in our room drinking and playing cards. We had started the night playing Uno.

We then went on to play Monopoly where I'm pretty sure I was racially attacked by Ariana. Or maybe she just wanted to bother me and now we're playing two truths and a lie.

"Okay let me think." I wanted to come up with a good one. It's not hard to make something believable if everything is wack.

"So I've gotten my dick stuck in a Pringles can." True. And at that moment everybody stared at me as if I was chugging vodka straight from the bottle. "Ariana isn't the only celebrity I've hooked up with."

"WHAT!" Ariana screamed out. Her head snapped in my direction and she started glaring at me. "Who was it? Was it Beyoncé?"

"Shut up Ari let the girl finish." Courtney intervened. "Baby if I got with Beyoncé I wouldn't be with you. And my last name wouldn't be l/n it would be Knowles." Ariana glared at me she looked ready to pounce. And not in the sex type of way.

"And I used to lick batteries when I was a kid." Also true. "Alright Y/n you've taken the cake on this one."

"Who was it? Who did you hook up with." Ariana had a look of hurt on her face. She could not be serious right now. "I don't know. Can't tell you until you figure it out." Ariana puffed and crossed her arms.

"I'm going to guess the dick getting stuck is a lie," Scot spoke his voice laced with uncertainty. "Same. We know you have a big dick but it can't be that big." Courtney added.

"Well, I think it's the licking batteries. What child in their right mind would lick a battery." Victoria spoke and then proceeded to chug her cranberry vodka mixture. "What about you Ari." Ariana looked at me and then turned around. She was obviously very upset.

"Well, you are all wrong. The lie was that I hooked up with another celebrity." Courtney sucked her teeth. "Figured. Should've known that you'd never get with anyone but Ari." I chuckled. "Trust me there were many before Ari."

"What." Ariana's voice came out soft and broken. Shit. "Uhm..Ari I..." Akwardly Scot, Vic, and Courtney looked at each other. "I'm gonna turn in for the night." Victoria stood up from the sofa grabbing her stuff. "Yeah, same. What about you Scot." Courtney added.

Quickly Scot downed the last bit of his drink and then gave Courtney a thumbs. "Good night you two." Scot chuckled nervously. "Don't break the bed in." Courtney joked making Victoria slap her ass.

"Get some rest, you guys." I waved goodbye to the trio as they left and then turned back to face Ari. She was now wrapped up in a blanket and I could hear sniffling from underneath. "Jeez. You make one joke about seeing other women and now she's crying." I mutter under my breath.

Slowly I lifted the blanket. Ariana was curled up in a fetal position holding my hoodie in her arms. "Ari you okay." She shook her head no. "Is it my fault?" She nodded her head yes. "I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" She didn't move her head but instead looked at me.

She obviously wanted me to do something for her.

"Well I wanna go shower you wanna join me." Ariana nodded her head. She then got from underneath the blanket and latched onto me like a koala.

I carried the both of us to the bathroom and gently placed her down on the counter. "You wanna have a bubble bath? Or a shower."

"Bubble bath," Ariana muttered under her breath. "What's that Ari I can't hear you."

"I want a bubble bath," Ariana spoke but a little louder this time. I sighed and started kissing all around her face making her giggle. "I won't stop kissing you until you speak up." Ariana threw her head back laughing

"Who said I want you to stop." I gasped and lifted Ariana. "Someone's acting like a naughty girl." I grabbed onto Ariana's ass and squeezed her cheeks. "Yeah, your right my ass is bigger than yours." Ariana gasped and then pinched my cheek hard. "Ouchie." I gently placed Ariana down on the ground.

"Now I'll prepare the bath. You get that pretty body of yours out of those clothes." I kiss Ariana's cheeks and let go of her.

I turned on the water for the tub and clogged the drain then proceeded to go into the medicine cabinet I pulled out some soap bottles flower petals and some bath bombs for fun. I stared at the array of scented bath bombs "What are you feeling today? Tropical pineapple. Or soothing strawberry..." Looking back at Ariana I lost track of my words and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

She was naked and god did she look gorgeous. Ariana didn't have the stereotypical curvy body with a snatched waistline and was rather petite. Nonetheless, her body was perfect, and with her hair down she looked like a goddess. "Ow, my scalp hurts." Ariana rubbed the top of her head only stopping once she noticed me staring at her bewildered.

"What is something wrong." I awkwardly looked around with my mouth open like a fool trying to come back to reality. "No everything is perfect."

Ariana pouted and then hugged herself. "I know my body isn't the nicest to look at."

"No!" I suddenly yelled out making her jump. "Your body is perfect and as amazing as you are." Ariana started to blush. "You mean that."

"Of course." Ariana shuffled over to me and put her head down on my chest. "Thank you baby you always know how to make me feel better."

Noticing how full the bathtub was getting. I lifted Ariana and went over to the bathtub. With one hand I turned off the water and then went to gently place her down in the tub but as the water touched her body she screamed. "Ahh, it's cold!" Looking over at the faucet I noticed that the cold water and the hot water had been switched.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Ari." Ariana gripped me tight. As I lifted her from the water my grip was slipping as I held in my laugh. "It's not funny," Ariana whined I kissed Ariana's cheeks and then put her down on the ground.

After a few minutes of waiting for the tub to empty and then fill it back up again this time with hot water. "You still didn't answer my question by the way."

Ariana looked at me confused. "Which bath bomb do you want? Strawberry or pineapple."

"Just put the both of them in." I grabbed the rest of the other bath stuff and just dumped them in eyeballing it.

I then took off my clothes making Ariana. Whistle at me. "Hot stuff baby." She swung her hand trying to slap me but I blocked her hand with my hand. Ariana glared at me and then grumbled something under her breath that I didn't hear.

Getting into the square tub I sat across from Ariana only for her to come and plop her tiny self onto my lap.

"I'm sorry by the way."

"About what." Ariana started swaying left and right. "About how I acted when we were playing two truths and a lie." Ariana shifted in my lap and rested her head on my chest. "I was overreacting and being petty. I guess I just hate the thought of you with anyone else. And I shouldn't be getting upset when I find out about your past relationships. Especially because I've been in so many relationships before I met you."

Ariana nervously chuckled. "I should also apologize." I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed her tight. "When I thought of that I knew it would bother you and I still said it anyway. So I'm also at partial fault for making you feel bad."

Ariana looked up at me a smile on her adorable face. "So why don't we kiss and forget." Ariana hooked her arms around my neck and pulled my head down making it easier for her to press her lips against mine.

Her lips were soft and sweet and they tasted of the vodka and orange juice drink mixture that she had. Our mouths moved in sync as the kiss continued turning from sweet to passionate.

Our tongues lapped at each other's and we only broke away to catch our breaths for a short moment before smashing our lips back together. And when we did pull away for more than just a few seconds a trail of saliva broke from our mouths. "I want you. Right here right now."

Without another word, I pushed our mouths back together sloppily and turned us over so Ariana's back would touch the bathtub walls. I grabbed her thighs and spread her legs I used my pointer and middle finger to spread her pussy lips.

"Wow, you are so fucking wet for me," I said sarcastically making Ariana chuckle. Looking down in the direction of her crotch I sighed. "I'd like to eat you out but I'm afraid I might drown. Though now that I think about it when aren't you trying to drown me with that waterfall of yours." Suddenly I shoved my fingers deep inside of Ari making her inhale sharply.

Starting slow after a few pumps I sped up and started finger-banging her pussy. Ariana threw her head back she bit her lips in an attempt to hold in her moans. "Let out your moans baby. I wanna hear how good I make you feel." I put my face on her neck and continued fingering her. Ariana's legs twitched I could tell she was about to cum.

"God baby you so good." Ariana moaned out in a broken cry. Using my other hand I played with her clit and that's when it hit. Ariana threw her head back and her legs spasmed. Her insides clamped down on my fingers and I could feel some high-pressure water shoot out of her.

I know we were surrounded by water but if you've ever shot a water gun under water you'd feel the pressure of the water shooting out.

I pulled my fingers out and replaced it with my dick making Ariana let out a deep moan. Seeing as how she was already warmed up from my fingers I didn't waste any time pounding into her. The water splashed back and forth as I relentlessly pounded in and out of Ariana.

I don't know if it was the alcohol in my system or how we had made a breakthrough in our relationship but I just wanted to fuck Ariana like a dog in heat. For fuck sake I kinda wanted to get her pregnant.

Fill that belly with my children and watch how she plumps up and rounds out. God the thought was driving me mad but I knew getting Ariana pregnant wouldn't be the best at this moment and my sexual desires would have to be put on hold.

"Fuck, baby. My pussy! My pussy!" Ariana yelled out her legs wrapping around my back trapping me and her back started arching. "Are you that happy to get fucked by me, baby." I leaned in close to her ear and whispered. "Want me to go even faster."

Ariana frantically nodded her head while her mouth was preoccupied with making sweet noises. "I need words, baby. Or else I'll stop right here right now." Ariana's eyes bulged open and she started shaking her head no. "N-no don't...don't p-please."

I think my sudden roughness might've scrambled Ariana's brains a bit

"I like it. Love it really love it." I smiled and kissed Ariana's cheek. "Well since you love it so much." I thrusted into Ariana fast and hard making her scream. "Woah you good. Don't wanna hurt you." I asked nervously. And all Ariana gave me was a smile and a thumbs up making me laugh.

Continuing my thrusting I made sure she felt all eight inches of my bbc. What can I say I'm a grower, not a shower.

Feeling my dick twitch and Ariana clamp down on me from her third orgasm so far I knew I was due to bust and god I knew this was gonna be a good one too.

"Ari I'm gonna cum." I groaned out focusing most of my energy on keeping up my thrusting pace.

"Cum in me give me your baby." Feeling my orgasm reach its peak I slammed down into Ariana one last time and shot my seed all inside of her. God, it was heaven. Like finally getting that itch that's been bothering you for the longest. Or going to the chiropractor and finally cracking that area that's been bothering me.

Only the sounds of panting and the water swishing around could be heard in the bathroom as I dumped my cum inside Ari. And it was a lot more than usual. And no I was no cum counter so I didn't know how much exactly.

But I did count how many times my dick would spasm. Usually, it was three but this time it was five. Not wanting to higher the chances of Ariana getting pregnant I pulled out and shot the rest of my seed into the water. Eww now my kids were swimming around in the water.

"How about we get out of here and finish this on the bed." Ariana nodded her head and then kissed my cheek she looked drunk.

I lifted Ariana's bridal style and got out of the tub. I then placed her down unplugged the drain and then wrapped the both of us in our robes. "You are so pretty. And you smell like fruit punch." I groaned out as I wrapped my arms around Ariana's tiny body.

I pulled her into a warm embrace and started rocking side to side with her. "You are not so bad yourself ms. L/n." I lifted Ariana and walked out of the bathroom.

Gently I placed her down onto the bed and cuddled up with her. Ariana welcomed me with kisses putting a smile on my face.

This was nice very nice.

——-
This chapter took so long for no reason but I got it done
——-

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

224K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
19.4K 1.2K 14
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช...
85.5K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
102K 5.9K 58
I'm trying something different with this story I hope you all like it!!! After being convicted for the murder of her boyfriend 19 year old Omerra is...