Herculean Strength (Slow Upda...

By Rodelyn2403

Part of the family with Herculean Strength, running in the women of the family. Yaesoon must prepare herself... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

NOTE (Re-upload)

3.1K 83 14
By Rodelyn2403

As a fan of many Beast world fiction out there, I decided to create my own story with a twist in it, that is inspired by all the books I read from the amazing writers, and to challenge myself in creating a unique story. Also, as I wanted to create a unique piece of fiction about the Beast world, the Kdrama fan in me decided to have an inspiration to write my own version.

Since English is not my first language expect the wrong grammar in this story, but I hope to improve my writing gradually, and show what I imagined on my mind, as I write and try to narrate it as well as I can.

This fiction is inspired by the webnovel 'Beauty and the beasts' and the Korean Drama of JTBC 'Strong woman Dobongsoon' and it's sequel 'Strong girl Namsoon'

I hope you understand my story and bear with it.

* I don't own the Webnovel Beauty and the Beasts and Strong woman Dobongsoon & Strong girl Namsoon. Credits to the original owners *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 772 13
Being isekiaed, MC finds herself stuck in a web novel 'Beauty and the Beasts' by White-Headed Dream. She doesn't want to return and is happy for fina...
175K 7.9K 53
She read the manhua late at night and got mad at herself for keep reading it but stop when the bai girl is too much for her head. "I won't treat Win...
699K 23.6K 34
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED but it will be HEAVILY EDITED and have things added to it in the future. I wrote this book when I was much younger. I didn't e...
975K 49.8K 42
In the year 2890 the planet earth has been overturned by supernatural species, werewolves to be exact. The revelation of a race other than humanity c...