My Love - Bill Kaulitz X Read...

By m4rsm4ll0

after you and your band move to Leipzig, Germany, you find out another band lives next door to you. But what... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 !!SMUT!!
15
photos for photoshoot
16
17
18
19
20 !!SMUT!!
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 !!SMUT!!
30
31
32
33
35 !!smutty!!
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 !!SMUT!!
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 :D
51
52
NEW BOOKKK
TY SM
idk
yay

34

187 11 0
By m4rsm4ll0

I woke up with Bill still holding onto me tightly. I played with his hair till I finally hear him wake up.

"Morning baby" I spoke in a soft voice. He sat up and rubbed his eyes then turned to look at me. He hugged me tightly then kissed me. 

"Morning Leibe" 

"Did you sleep well?"

"After I came over here yeah" I frowned as he spoke. I hope this doesn't happen a lot when I'm not there since I'll be in America for two weeks. Suddenly we heard banging on the back door. 

"I'll get it!" I yelled and stood up. Bill followed me. When I opened the door, I saw Tom standing there. 

"Have you seen bi- Bill! You gave me a heart attack!" 

"Based off of the fact that my girlfriend lives directly next to our house you should wait to have heart attacks till you check over here." 

"He has a point" I added. 

"Okay well Mom is making Pancakes" My eyes lit up when I heard pancakes. 

"Do you want to go eat Y/N?" Bill asked me knowing what the answer would be. 

"Is that even a question?" the boys giggled at my answer and then began walking to the house. Tom opened the door. When we all walked in Mrs. Kaulitz had a plate that was filled with pancakes. She was getting juice and stuff for everyone. 

"Oh, Hi Y/N! Do you want juice?"

"Sure!"

"Okay we have apple or orange."

"Apple please!" I spoke as I walked into the kitchen to help carry the juices and stuff. The boys made their plates and mine but waited for us to eat. 

"It's a good thing I made extra!"  We all sat down and ate our food. Bill held my hand under the table the entire time we were eating. Mrs. Kaulitz finished eating, Then Me, then Bill, then Tom. 

"The food was good Mrs. Kaulitz!" 

"Suck up" Tom added.

"I am not."

"You are though!" 

"Nuh-uh"

"Yuh-huh"

"Man, you suck."

"I know you are but what am I?"

"That made no sense in any form or way." 

"Wait what's happening?" Bill asked as he came back from the bathroom. 

"Goldilocks over here called me a suck up!"

"Because you are!" 

"No, I'm not!"

"Tom you can't say anything you're a suck up too."

"Only to adults"

"It's the same thing!  "

"Nuh-uh"

"Well in that case I'm not a suck up either because I only suck up to adults!"

"So, you admit you're a suck-up!"

"Yeah, but only when it comes to adults!" 

"When it's adults, I know I don't live with my mom anymore, so this doesn't matter. But if you act even slightly disrespectful it usually gets back to your mom if she knows the person. Or it did for me anyway"

"Fair enough" 

"Now I got to go get ready we are going somewhere since Evie and Marcus leave early Tomorrow." I spoke as I stood up. 

"Can I come with you guys' Y/N?"

"Of course, you can Billy! just be ready to go in like two hours." 

"Will do!" 

"Thanks for the pancakes and juice Mrs. Kaulitz!" I smiled and waved at her as I walked out the back door.  When I walked back into the house, I saw Evie running around looking for something. 

"What did you lose now?"

"My phone"

"It's in your hand you idiot."

"Oh, shit yeah."

"Dumbass" I spoke as I walked up to my room to get ready. When I got in, I walked over to the bathroom. I locked the hallway door and stripped my clothes. I turned on the shower then realized I had left my clothes and towel in the room. I walked over to the bed and shut the curtain so nobody could see me. I picked up my clothes and stuff and walked back to the bathroom. As I did, I caught a glance of myself in the mirror. I stepped back and just started at the little bit of stomach fat I was gaining. I sucked it in and went back into the bathroom to take my shower. After I took my shower, I decided to go workout. We have a little gym room in our basement since it had three bedrooms, we turned one into a gym thing. The other two are for Evie and Marcus when they move her. Marcus's dad signed for him to move with Evie because their mom is abusive. Evie's dad is in jail so he couldn't sign for anything so she couldn't move till she's 18. Lucky enough she will be soon, and they can finally get the hell out of that shit hole. I just ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then went back upstairs. I passed by Astrid.

"Why are you sweating its December?"

"I was working out. There would be no other logical explanation for me to be sweating when it like 20 degrees outside."

"Fair enough. Remember to be working out too much."

"I know" Astrid was talking about how a couple years back pretty much all I did was work out because I absolutely hated my body.  I was kind of chubby back then and that's when I was starting to grow boobs, I didn't want to, so I worked out ALL the time. Now I'm skinny and still have somewhat big boobs. So, the real goal in all that was never accomplished. Then again, I'm pretty sure to accomplish that I would have had to get a boob reduction surgery at like 12. 

I threw on some low-rise cargo jeans, a baggy white tee that had a cool design on it. and A jacket I bought when we were at hot topic yesterday. It all kind of goes together. I sat on my bed and tied my converses. then sprayed myself with some perfume. 

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked Evie since she was in my room doing her makeup. I stood next to her as I did mine as well. 

"I think ice skating or something."  

"Oooo fun" I giggled as I struggled with my eyeliner. 

"Need help?" I heard Bill ask as he walked into the room. 

"Yes please"

"Okay sit down"

"No making out guys I'm right here" Evie joked. I think. I flipped her off.

"If we were gonna make out, we would kick you out obviously anyway get out" I joked. 

"Nah I have to finish my makeup."

"I was joking you idiot." I told her as Bill fixed my eyeliner. He seemed so focused. To the point where he didn't even comment on my comment to Evie.  Once he fixed it, we all went downstairs and saw everyone ready to go.

"I can't wait to see your asses fall" I giggled as I got in the very back of the van. 

"Hey just because you're pretty much a professional doesn't mean we are good." Marcus turned around to look at me as he spoke.

"Fair enough" We finally arrived at the ice-skating rink, and I went to rent the skates. I told them all of our shoe sizes. Me and bill carried back the skates together. 

"I'm gonna be honest with you I suck at ice-skating" Bill told us all. 

"Good thing you have one of the best to teach you" I added, and the others giggled. We got our skates on, and I immediately went and did some spins, then went back for Bill.

"You're really good." He complimented me and I smiled.

"Thank youuu" I took both his hands and started skating. 

"Just hold onto me and it should be easy enough." He nodded and tried to keep himself up. at one point he almost fell but I pulled him back up. He hugged onto me trying not to fall again.

"Do you wanna take a break?" I asked him because I could tell he was really struggling. 

"Yes please" When he spoke, I skated us to the seats. 

"You did good! You only fell once, and I caught you, so technically you didn't." 

"Oh, hey they have a drink stand do you wanna go grab sodas or something?" He asked me.

"Yeah, let's go." I stood up then took his hand and skated slowly. he held onto my waist to keep balance. We ordered our drinks then paid, afterwards we sat down at a table near the stand. 

"Are you guys ready to go? Everyone is hungry" Astrid spoke and we nodded I stood up and took Bill's hand. He grabbed on my waist for support as we skated to get our shoes. We took off the skates and exchanged them for our shoes. Then put the shoes on. Bill took my hand as we walked. We met up with everyone and went in the car. Bill got the window seat and I sat next to him in the middle of the seat.   I laid my head on his shoulder and yawned.

"You tired?" He asked as he looked down at me and wrapped his arm around me. 

"Just a little" I said as I buried my head into his shoulder, he smiled and moved his hand to plat with my hair. After a minute we arrived at the McDonalds drive through. 

"What do you guys want?"

"I want a 6 piece  nugget happy meal!"

"I want a big mac!"

"I want a cheeseburger pack!" Everyone continued to order, and Max said all of the orders. After a bit we pulled forward and Max handed to the food to everyone. We parked and ate then went home. On the way back I laid my head back on Bills shoulder. 

"Willst du kuscheln, wenn wir nach Hause kommen? (Do you wanna cuddle when we get home?)" He asked me and I nodded into his chest. We pulled into the driveaway, as soon as we got home me and Bill Immediately went to go cuddle at his house. We shut his door then laid down,  

"I Love spending time with you like this. "

"Me too" I held onto him tightly as he covered us up. It's only 3 pm so we can cuddle for a bit before we all do movie night. I fell asleep in Bill's arms. I felt his soft lips on my forehead and I smiled, falling deeper into sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 199 14
Tom KaulitzXreader(xbill) !Lime! at first it was harmless self-harming, but time passed and now I just wanna die It's 2006, you, Bill and Tom have ju...
194K 5K 26
What happens when a fan gets their wish granted and ends up stuck in the past with their favorite band from the early 2000s? was once #7 in #Bill
34.4K 461 16
Sage Klein and her band mates finally got what they had always wanted. A shot to be big. They were going to become what they had pictured in their dr...