Sakura x Hibari

Por AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... Más

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies

21 1 0
Por AnnaVelardi

Summary : OMG This chapter was so fun and cute. There is such a cute moment at the end. What are you guys thoughts on SakuraxMiki her bodyguard? This title is my proudest title at this time. I love the connections to the title and the character's names in this chapter.

The Yakuza Princess was blushing quite brightly when she realized she was in Hibari's arms and he had caught her. "K-kyo-Kyoya..." she was flustered. He glanced down at her before listening in on the group. He honestly wasn't bother holding her like this. His fingers lightly tapped her thighs causing her to blush more. She looked up at him and saw that smug look on his face. He knew that he was teasing her.

Kusakabe came out of their hideout and tried to help out but it was pointless as they also saw the transportation device split off and head off to... Hibari narrowed his eyes. "Saku." he said, forcing her to look up at him. "Kyo?" she asked him, noticing where his focus was now. "I'm gonna put you down. Keep up." he told her as he placed her down. She got her balance and slightly flinched. It was a feeling that she knew but she shook it off. She glanced up at him to see that he didn't notice; she was grateful.

Hibari took off towards the shrine stairs. "Kyo-san! Sakura-sama! Where to?" Kusakabe asked him. Hibari looked back at Kusakabe. "One of those pieces has fallen somewhere near Namichu. Sakura and I will go and take a look." he said. Sakura smiled at them.

The rest of the group looked stunned but they shouldn't have been surprised. Everyone knows how much Hibari loves his school.

"I'll go with you!" Kusakabe yelled, running after the couple. "Princess, wait for me!" Miki yelled following after Kusakabe. "Kyoya! Sakura-san! I'm coming with you!" Dino too took off. "Huh. Dino-san you too?" That surprised the young Vongola leader. "We are gonna fight with them anyways... it will make it easier if they are all separated!" Dino pointed out. "Dino-san! What... should I do?" Tsuna questioned. "Get Uni to the base first! Also, I can tell Byakuran is coming for us. If we could somehow escape now, a chance should arise to defeat him." Dino pointed out in a more serious tone. Tsuna blinked surprised by that. "However, Uni's safety comes first! See you later!" Dino started running again.

Only the bucking horse was useless without his men and fell down the strine stairs nearly hitting Miki and Kusakabe. He fell flat on his face as he looked up at Romario. "Wha- Boss, you were back?" He asked him, holding a bag of groceries. "Romario..." Dino muttered. "I have no time for this. Come, follow me to Namimori junior high!" he yelled, wiping the blood off and taking off again. "Yes!" Romario followed without a second question.

When they arrived at Namimori, Hibari stepped up to fight Daisy. Dino, Romario, Miki, Kusakabe, and Sakura all stood on the sidelines watching the Cloud Guardian engage in battle. Just when he was about to be hit was when Sakura tried to step in. But instead Dino had wrapped his whip around Hibari's waist pulling him away and protecting him. Dino then stepped up and fought against Daisy with Hibari.

Something about the way they were fighting wasn't as elegant as when Hibari and the Yakuza Princess fought. The princess fought to match him, backing him up. They were a couple in perfect sync with one another. No words had to be said between them. They could read each other perfectly But with the horse, you could tell that Dino was a backup to Hibari. He would watch him and try to anticipate his moves. Meanwhile Hibari would try to compete with Dino. One could easily tell that them fighting against one another was just another way to try to up the other. The princess was getting antsy just standing on the sidelines.

An explosion went off. "Ohee" Daisy coughed up something. "How is it? Now you understand that you have no chance of winning right? Why don't you surrender already?" Dino taunted. "I...I... I want to know Uni-sama's whereabouts. If you spit it out now, I may forgive you..." The sun fighter said, holding his bunny a little tighter.

"Spit it out!" he yelled, shoving his sun ring into a sun box and summoned the Sun Rhino. Dino was prepared though. He pulled out his sky horse and yelled "Charge Scudelia!" Using the property of the sky flames, Dino's horse turning the Sun Rhino into stone. But the Rhino wasn't going out without a fight as it went to attack the building he opened its mouth to let out a blast of sun flames ; but Hibari's hedgehog appeared and shattered the Rhino.

Ironically enough, Hibari's hedgehog shattered the Rhino and was protecting the school at the same time. "My Sun Rhino-" Daisy commented disappointed. "Can you not touch my prey?" Hibari commented as rejoined Dino's side. Hibird was flying above them both. "I had no choice, It was headed towards me, you know? It was self defense." Dino defended his actions.

Sakura giggled at their interaction. "It was an easy victory." Romario pointed out. "Of course, they're two of our top fighters." Tetsuya agreed. "If her highness was there the fight would have been over sooner." Miki pointed out. Sakura shook her head but smiled amused by the fact that Miki felt like he had to defend her.

"Well, that should have been your last box weapon. Put the ring on the ground and your hands in the air." Dino demanded. "I... I want to know where Uni-sama is... I was a bit happy that I found you guys right after I warped here. That's why I went easy on you... But I'll get upset if you don't tell me where she is." Daisy was shaking and it was hard to believe his words. "You're saying that you went easy on us, huh?" Dino questioned him, finding that hard to believe. Hibari was unamused.

"It's obvious isn't it?... with such a feeble power... I thought it during the choice game too that you Vongola are too weak." Daisy said. Hibari, Dino, and Sakura were both surprised by this information. "I have no box left and I'll be the first one to use this power... I'll make sure that this is the first and last time that... all of you will ever see the opening of the hell hole..." Daisy was making his final stand. "The opening of the hell hole?" Kusakabe questioned. Sakura too furrowed her eyebrows together. "What in the world is he talking about?" she questioned out loud.

"Byakuran-sama says that... we the real six funeral wreaths are" Daisy opened his jacket and ripped open his shirt only to say, "An existence beyond human beings!" Hibari stared surprised. "That is!" Dino yelled. Sakura gasped and covered her mouth. "Is that a box buried in his body!?" she yelled out.

Daisy shoved his sun flame into the box in his chest. "Where's Uni-sama?" he asked once more. Hibari's eyes widened and turned his attention to Sakura. "Sakura!" he yelled at her. But Miki was already on it and was blocking the princess with his own sun flame protecting her. Daisy glowed and the whole school was engulfed with the light emanating from his body.

"The opening of the hell hole, he said?" Dino was bracing the power of the sun flames. "Woah!" Romario was blocking due to the intensity of the flame. "What on earth is coming out?" Tetsuya commented on blocking it as well. Despite Miki blocking it, the princess braced herself as well.

"I'll have you spit it out." They heard a voice through all the sun flames. "Where are you hiding Uni-sama?" There was Daisy looking like some sort of lizard man. Sakura felt the box in her obi twitch. She gasped and pulled it out to see her bicolor box bouncing. "Hibi..." she muttered her dinosaur's name.

"What the heck is that? S-scales?" Romario questioned. Sakura moved Miki out of the way and stared at Daisy. "Is he even human?" Tetsuya yelled. "With the opening of the box inside my body, the 'opening of the hell hole'. Not only creates a new weapon, but makes my body itself into a weapon." Daisy explained. Hibari narrowed his eyes. Dino's eyes widened. Sakura put Hibi away and activated her storm boots. If things turned south she would need to protect the three men now behind her.

"This is surprising... for sure your appearance is... indeed inhuman in a way." Dino commented. "Dino-san?" Dino, Sakura and Hibari all heard Tsuna's voice in their communication devices. "Is that you Tsuna?" Dino asked. "I'm glad that you're safe! Well, were there any enemies at Namichu?" he asked. "Yeah, there's one called Daisy that looks like a monster. How are things over there? Is Uni safe?" he asked, concerned about his little brother. "Yes... but Zakuro destroyed the base... Squalo stayed behind in order to let us escape, and he... now we're taking refuge at Kawahira real estate on 5th street." Tsuna explained quickly. "What?" Dino's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. "No..." Sakura muttered. Although she and Squalo weren't close she still did like the swordsman. "Okay." Dino commented. "Um... what's going on over there?" Tsuna questioned and worried. "Wait!" The flames at Daisy's feet began to glow brighter.

"You're talking to your comrade, aren't you... and Uni-sama is there too right.." Daisy's full attention was on the horse. "Where is she?" he demanded as he flew right for Dino. "Tsuna, I'll contact you later." Dino said and hung up with the Vongola leader. He leaped up and dodged the attack but Daisy was quick as he changed his course and flew up at Dino. "At this right I'll have to give it my all! Scuderia!" He summoned his horse.

There was something different about this horse. It had wings. Hibari stared with wide eyes. This was the first time he had seen the horse in this form. "Wings of flame!" Tetsuya couldn't believe it. "How beautiful." Sakura said admiring it. "Anything that touches the wings will be torn to shreds. And at the same time, will burst into flame and turn to ash." Romario explained. "Both?" Daisy looked scared.

Dino's pegasus met Daisy in battle and with his wings of flame burnt off both of Daisy's arms. "Don't bear a grudge against me." Dino said smiling. "As I thought, this thing just now... I know it." Daisy responded unbothered.

"Hey!" Romario yelled out. "That is... the torn off arm is wrapping itself around!" Tetsuya yelled out. "Oh pegasus!" Sakura muttered, both grossed out and bothered by this development. Dino too tried to understand what was going on.

Daisy turned his attention back to Dino. "His arm is growing back!" Tetsuya yelled out. Dino stood his ground as his whip glowed with sky flames. "Excellent! Bring it on! Personally, I enjoy direct contact in a battle. Rather than a battle of box weapons." Dino said smugly. "Me too." Daisy agreed. "Pegaso super salto volante!" Dino's whip flew in all directions. "That boss intends to finish it off with the final maneuver." Romario commented. "Up. down. Right right down front left right down right up down left left right down left down right down left up up left right down down up up right left down up." Daisy was reading Dino's whip out loud as he dodged every attack.

Sakura read it as well. She could see it and her gut feeling made her yell out, "Dino-san watch out!" As Daisy flew towards Dino, his face changed from Daisy to Byakuran. Dino was shocked to the point that Daisy laid a solid gut wrenching attack into Dino. Blood burst from his back. "Dino!" Sakura yelled. "Hey boss!" Romario yelled. "Dino-san!" Tetsuya cried. "Dino-sama!" Miki yelled.

"It looks like I have to hurt you some more in order to get Uni-sama's whereabouts out of you." Daisy whispered to Dino as he opened his hand and held some of his organs. "I'll start by squishing your intestines." he commented.

Daisy was thrown across the field and hit the wall of the school. "Kyo-san!" Tetsuya yelled out. "Oh Kyoya..." Sakura let out a sigh. Daisy groaned as he looked down at Hibari. "Hey, you lot. You'd better stop wreaking havoc in Namimori middle school." he stated bluntly. "It seems like all of you need to be punished." Hibari kicked Dino over to Romario, Tetsuya and Miki. "Kyo-san, what are you doing?" Tetsuya yelled. Miki went over to Dino and began to use his sunflames to heal Dino. "Looks like I owe him one. He saved me. In his own twisted way." Dino explained. "He does have a likeness to the first generation guardian...him and Sakura-hime. They both remind me of them." "Do you mean the Vongola's first generation Cloud guardian and his wife?" Romario questioned.

"Yeah... though the first generation guardian was at the top of the secret intelligence, He never sacrificed his will for anyone else, and walked a different step than his family. Only his wife would follow him. But on occasion that the first generation boss's cause, and his own cause would cross paths. It is said the three of them were able to defeat a great number of enemies and were most kind to their allies." Dino shared. Sakura glanced down at Dino as Miki continued to treat him.

"Let's go, Roll. Cambio form." he ordered his hedgehog. His brilliant purple flame glowed brighter and met the flame on his ring creating an orb around him. "Boh?" Daisy stared captivated by the flame. "That must be Kyo-san's..." Tetsuya yelled out. "Yeah... that's Kyoya's Vongola box. Alude's handcuffs" Dino nodded. Sakura stared in awe. This was the first time she had seen them as well. While she and Hibari sparred he was never able to open the box in front of her.

"Hey hey" Romario yelled out. "Is it..."Daisy questioned. "A handcuff," Tetsuya commented. Sakura stared at Hibari, a blush on her face. At this moment, she couldn't stop admiring how handsome yet pretty Hibari looked. She couldn't pull her eyes away. "Have you prepared yourself?" Hibari asked Daisy as he swung the handcuff on his finger. "Good for me" Daisy rushed at Hibari.

Hibari met him head on. They clashed. "It doesn't work." Daisy muttered seeing the spikes of the handcuffs not touching him. They continued at one another dodging each other's attacks flawlessly. Daisy went to punch Hibari's face and he ducked but at the same time was able to lock the handcuff on Daisy's wrist. "I'm not gonna let you off." he said smugly and tugged the item only to pull off a small chuck of Daisy's wrist.

Unbothered Daisy regrew his wrist then went to punch Hibari right in the face only he never touched the boy and instead was coughing up blood. Two heels had dug into his back. Red storm flames glowing before brown hair flowed in front of Hibari. He blinked surprised to see the cherry blossom in front of him.

Sakura looked down at Daisy. Daisy met her eyes. "Ah cherry blossoms are so pretty. I wonder what you would like when you're decaying." Daisy asked. But she was fearless. "That's the difference between daisies and cherry blossoms. We are a rare beauty. Thousands of people come from around the world to look at them. But daisies are a common occurance and often get stepped on. That's the difference between you and I." Sakura was standing tall. "Sakuras will always be above the weeds."

She didn't look at Hibari and instead kept her eyes on Daisy. "Are you okay Kyo?" she asked him worried. "Yeah." he said, stepping up and standing next to her. Daisy groaned as he got up. "I see." he commented as the holes in his back sealed up. The couple prepared for another attack.

"What on earth was that?" Romario questioned. "He cut his arm off by himself and healed the holes in his back." Dino said, shocked. "Kyo...Kyo-san. Sakura-sama." Tetsuya muttered. "Lizards' self amputation. Lizards can reproduce their tails that they cut off by themselves..." Dino noticed. "But isn't it too fast for reproduction?" Romario pointed out considering Daisy healed himself instantly. "It's possible if you think about his ring's attribution." Dino explained. "That's the flame of the sun... Ah. I see, the sun means active! It's the super active cells. Like how Miki-san is able to heal you, boss" Romario made the connection.

"The opening of the hell hole is the multiplication of abilities. It's the multiplication of the box animals' special ability and users' abilities. "We can create those abilities that exceed the limit of any living thing. "Thus unthinkable things for tails of lizards too." the arm Hibari had cut off started wrapping around Hibari's neck. "Kyo!" Sakura turned towards him. "That torn arm is creating a body. Can it reproduce a whole body?" Tetsuya question.

Sakura touched her sky flame and reached out touching Daisy's arm turning it to stone. He then threw the arm, shattering it somewhere off to the side. Hibari glanced at her and nodded. He and her got back into fighting position. "It's a pity though, your Vongola box is the worst match with me. Give up and tell me Uni-sama's whereabouts already." Daisy demanded. "I don't need it. I don't need my tonfas if it's so useless." he said, dropping them to the ground. Sakura glanced down at his weapons.

But when she looked up she was surprised to see Hibari holding two handcuffs now. "Eh? That handcuff is..." Daisy was also surprised. "Now there are two without notice?" Tetsuya commented. "When did..." But she was cut off because Hibari continued to multiply his handcuffs. "I'm gonna arrest you, for the crime of damaging the school buildings." He now was holding four handcuffs.

"Four!" Romario pointed out. "What... does he intend to do?" Dino questioned trying to sit up. Miki pushed him back down. "Dino-sama if you continue to keep getting up, the wound isn't going to heal." Miki scolded him. "Sorry Miki. Thank you." he said, leaning against Romario. "Thank you." Romario thanked him as well. Miki let out a sigh.

"That's an interesting magic. But no matter how many handcuffs you have, it's the same thing!" Daisy said, rushing at the couple. "I think the same. Sakura." Hibari called her name. "I know what to do." She assured him. As Daisy got closer Sakura flipped over him while Hibari dodged to the left. Hibari was able to hook two handcuffs. "It's the same if it's 10 or 20." Hibari ignited his Vongola ring. More and more handcuffs appeared around Daisy's body, creating a shackle around him. Sakura on the other hand used the pressure from her flip that the force was enough to shove Daisy flat to the ground.

"Those handcuffs have become like a physical restraints!" Tetsuya pointed out. "The breeding of cloud attribution that surpasses the speed of self amputation! Even so... it forms like that!" Dino was surprised.

"I haven't... heard about this!" Daisy protested. Sakura was standing behind Daisy watching his back. Hibari in front of him, "You... sounded like you wanted to die though. I won't allow it to be as easy like that. Let's tighten up." He forced the handcuffs to squeeze Daisy causing blood to squirt out of the little space there was."Eh? It's TIGHTENING!" Daisy screamed. "I haven't heard of it. I haven't heard anything from Byakuran-sama. That the handcuff becomes like this! It's painful." he continued. Hibari continued to keep the handcuffs tightening until Daisy was foaming at the mouth and not moving.

Sakura went over and slightly pushed the body with her boot. "I think you defeated him." she said, glancing over at Hibari who was kneeling down. "Was there any question that I wouldn't?" he asked her as he picked up Daisy's ring. "Unexpectedly you're woeful. The reason why you can't die even though you want to is that the active flame of the sun is in your body right? We are confiscating this." he said getting up. With the sun ring off him, Daisy turned back into a normal looking person.

"When you take the ring away, even the real six funeral wreaths... are just normal human beings." Dino said smiling. "You did it Kyo-san, Sakura-sama! As expected of the Hibari couple!" Tetsuya yelled out running over to them. Dino smiled, he let out a sigh and reported it to Tsuna and everyone letting them know that Hibari Kyoya and Yakumo Sakura had beaten the sun guardian, Daisy.

With Daisy out cold Sakura let out a sigh but kept her storm boots on. Hibari went over to her. "Let's see if the committee room is open. I need a nap." he told her. She frowned and wanted to go with him but the thought of stairs were a nope for her. "That's alright. You take a nap. I'll stay here to watch out. Plus I want to call my Yakuza and have them help Tsuna and the others if need be." she told him. He frowned but nodded.

He headed inside while she stayed out. "Princess." Miki went over to her. "How is Dino-san?" she asked. He frowned. "He'll be alright but you're in a lot of pain aren't you? That's why you're keeping your storm boots on. You're growing again." he called her out. She frowned and scoffed. She couldn't hide it from her second in command. "It's so painful, Miki. It hurts so much but with the boots it's not as painful. It becomes bearable. We don't have the time to go to the doctor and do a surgery right now. I have to keep going." she reminded him.

He frowned and kneeled before placing his forehead against her storm boots. "Your highness. My lady. Princess. Those are the titles I grew up with. I was never allowed to use your name. So please, Sakura-sama, let me lend you my strength." he begged her. The girl blushed; she was not used to seeing such a dedicated side of Miki. He came to her when he was 16 and she was 12. He never questioned his duties or orders. He simply followed. Her storm boots disappeared back into her box. She watched him unable to hide the pain on her face.

Miki didn't even look at her. He simply took her foot and activated his sun ring, healing her leg. Stretching the tendons. Helping the bone stay connected to the metal. It was all a temporary fix but it would have to do. After all, they didn't have the time, just like she said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.5K 235 25
This is a 10 year later story. :) Hibari meets a girl who's very good at making tea. Makes friends with her and eventually finds out her sad past and...
6.8K 150 19
This is the story of ______(you), the most beautiful girl in all of namimori and beyond. These are one shots on how she would get along with the char...
92.2K 2.4K 21
He wasn't allowed anywhere near you and you didn't know why. All you know is that he played a major role in your demise. {Fem!Reader}x Hibari Kyoya
12.8K 407 20
The lingering scent. The look they'd share, holding the same desire, but never acting. His reason for being. The overwhelming cravings she gives ris...