Carina Black: Fanfic

By BiancaEvans2

This story starts from when Regulus Black was a death eater. Why he turned against Voldemort. It's all becaus... More

Prologue: Twins
Regulus' Death
Hogwarts Letter
Missing Toad
Draco Malfoy
Sorting Ceremony
First Day
Halloween Troll
Harry's First Quidditch Match
Search for Proof
Christmas Holiday's
Exams and Music
Through the Trap Door
1991-1992 House Cup
Summary of Second Year
Escapee Uncle
Two Cats
Dementor Vs Two Patronuses
1st Third Year Classes: Part 1
1st Third Year Classes: Part 2
Halloween Attack
Christmas Necklace
Gryffindor Vs Ravenclaw 1994
Hogsmeade with Hermione
Quidditch Final
Third Year Exams
Snuffles is a Wizard
It's a Full Moon

Who Betrayed the Potters?

75 6 0
By BiancaEvans2

Carina's POV

I stand in front of Harry wand at the ready. "You want to kill Harry uncle, you'll have to go through me first" I state.

"No, only one will die tonight" he tells me.

"And it'll be you!" Harry shouts. Pushing past me tackling Sirius to the ground. Pointing his wand at his throat.

"Are you going to kill me Harry?" Sirius asks chuckling. Suddenly Professor Lupin appears disarming Harry and I. Hermione pulls Harry back over to us. As Lupin approaches my uncle wand still raised.

"Looking a bit ragged, aren't we, Sirius? Finally the skin reflects the madness within" Lupin states.

"You'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Sirius asks him. The two regard each other, the moment taut with tension. Then Lupin steps forward and embraces my uncle like a brother.

"No! I trusted you! I covered up for you. And all this time you've been his friend!" Hermione exclaims pointing at Lupin. "He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes" she tells the boys.

"Hermione, that wasn't your secret to tell" I say in a scolding tone.

"How long have you both known?" Lupin asks us.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay" Hermione states.

"Since the first week of school" I say shrugging.

"You both are the brightest witches of your age I've ever met Carina , Hermione" he states. My uncle laughs.

"What do expect from twins?" he asks rolling his eyes. "Yes, they glow like the sun. And you howl at the moon. Enough talk! He dies. Now. If you won't do it with me, Remus, I'll do it alone" he states.

"Wait, Sirius..." Lupin tries to say.

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban! Trust me, you wouldn't have lasted a week" Sirius states.

"No uncle, you will not be killing anyone until you tell us why" I snap.

"She's right, and Harry has the right to know the truth before you kill him" Remus states.

"I know, why. You betrayed my parents! You are the reason they are dead" Harry states.

"It's a lie! I never would've betrayed James and Lily!" Sirius exclaims.

"No Harry it wasn't him" Lupin states. "Someone else betrayed your parents, Harry. Someone in this room right now. Someone who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead" he explains.

"Who was it then?" Harry demands.

"Peter Pettigrew, and he's in this room right now" Sirius states. "Come out, come out, Peter. Come out, come out and play" he saysim a simg song voice. Just then Snape appears and he disarms Lupin & Sirius.

"Ah, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you" he sneers pointing his wand at my uncle.

"Severus..." Lupin tries to say.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping your old friend into the castle. And here's the proof" Snape states.

"Brilliant! And as usual dead wrong. Now give us our wands back. Remus and I have a bit of unfinished business to tend to" Sirius tells him.

"Give me a reason. I beg you" Snape sneers pointing his wand at Sirius throat.

"Don't be a fool, Severus" Lupin tells him.

"He can't help it. It's habit by now" Sirius tells him.

"Quiet Sirius" Lupin tells him.

"Be quiet yourself Remus" he snaps back. I notice Harry knicking Hermione's wand while the adults are distracted. I eye mine on the bed behind Snape. I concentrate hard thinking accio wand. It slowly begins to move towards me.

"Listen to you two. Quarreling like an old married couple" Snape sneers.

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set?" Sirius suggests.

"I could do it, you know. But why deny the Dementors? They're so longing to see you" Snape states. I notice my uncle tremble in fear. "Do I detect a flicker of fear? Ah, yes. The Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like to endure. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best" he states.

I feel my wand land in my hand and grip it tightly. "Sorry Snape, but uncle isn't going anywhere until we get answers" I state and point my wand at him. "Expelliarmus" I say with Harry. Snape is sent flying into the wall and falls onto the bed unconscious.

"Carina, Harry what did you two do?" Ron asks.

"You both attacked a teacher" Hermione states.

"You two want answers as much as we do, so be quiet" I tell them.

"Tell me about Peter Pettigrew!" Harry demands.

"He was at school witth us, we thought he was our friend" Lupin states.

"No, Pettigrew is dead. He killed him" Harry says pointing his wand at Sirius.  Lupin gets in between them.

"I thought so, too. Until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the Map" Lupin states.

"The map was lying then" Harry states.

"Harry I've studied the charms used on that map. It never lies and can't be fooled by invisibility cloaks or polyjuice potion. Even animagi appear on it" I state.

"Carina is right, the map never lies. Pettigrew is alive and he's right there" Sirius says pointing at Scabbers in Ron's hands.

"M-me? He is mental" Ron exclaims.

"Not you, your right" Sirius states.

"I knew there was a reason I didn’t like that rat" I mutter to myself.

"Scabbers? Scabbers has been in my family for..." Ron tries to protest.

"Twelve years?" Sirius asks. "A curiously long life for a common garden rat. He's missing a toe, isn't he?" he asks.

"So what?" Ron demands.

"For one thing he should of died of old age years ago" I tell him. "Besides you heard the story, the biggest part they found of Pettigrew was?" I ask.

"His finger" Harry answers.

"Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead. Then he transformed into a rat" Sirius explains.

"Show me" Harry says and orders Ron to hand his rat over. Scabbers nearly escaped, but I got him with spell that returned him to his human form. Sirius and Remus corner him. He looks around at all if us and zeros in on Harry.

"Harry! Look at you! Y-you look just like your father. Like James. We were the best of friends" he states.

"How dare you speak to Harry!" Sirius snaps. "How dare you talk about James in front of him!" he retorts.

"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn't you?" Lupin demands.

"I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done? What would you have done?" Peter asks.

"I would have died rather than betray my friends" Sirius snaps. "You should have realized, Peter, that if Voldemort wouldn't kill you we would" he states.

"No" Harry says.

"Harry, this man is..." Lupin tries to explain.

"I know what he is, but we'll take him to the castle" Harry states.

"Bless you boy" Peter says.

"I said we'll take you to the castle. After that, the dementors can have you" Harry states. I pocket my wand after binding Ron's leg, as Harry grabs his wand. We all head for the tunnel. Ron and Lupin covering Peter. As Hermione leads the way with the cats. While I walk with Sirius and Harry.

"What did you meam earlier uncle?" I ask.

"About what?" Sirius asks.

"About Hermione and I being twins?" I ask him.

"I'll explain once we hand Pettigrew over" he assures me. I nod my head. I look a head to see Hermione exit the tunnel. I frown in deep thought, feeling that I am forgetting something important.

A/N

Pictures above of the mauraders. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 169 53
Regulus black always knew how his life at Hogwarts would be. Every black always gets sorted into Slytherin,well,that was until his older brother Siri...
53.5K 1.6K 18
I know have done stories on Harry, Ron and Hermione having other siblings. But I have not done one with a friend who is not blood related. This serie...
9.2K 276 13
Harry Potter had a twin that most don't know about. She is different from her twin as she was gifted the power of seeing the dead. But that's not all...
161K 4.5K 29
Roselyn Riddle adores her brother Tom. But then the mysterious Sirius Black becomes a prominent part in Rose's life. Will she choose the road of bein...