The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

By purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 59

160 4 0
By purple2ink

**Zora's POV**

“I heard she locked the elders in the dungeon today.” Lucien said to me while we were having breakfast.

I sighed. “Well, I think she became a Luna to deal with everybody then, including her father's cabinet members.” I commented.

“What are we going to do?” Lucien asked and I left my food to look at him. “What do you mean?” I asked.

“I know she's coming for us next. Something tells me she isn't going to stop here with us. She might lock us up in the dungeon if we don't do something.” He expressed his concern and I sighed.

“I thought of the same thing, Lucien and I came up with a plan.” I smirked and pulled him close then whispered into his ears.

His eyes widened and he beamed. “Oh my goodness, that's a good idea. But how are you going to carry it out? We are not allowed in the kitchen.” He complained.

“Do you think I would come up with a plan without finding out a way to go about it?” I glared at him. He nodded with a smile and I focused on my food. I wanted to eat to my satisfaction. We hadn't been fed for a whole day and I had felt like dying. Our fellow workers weren't helping matters either. They turned us into the black sheeps of the coal mine and used every little opportunity they had to bully us and make us feel less of ourselves.

But I was going to get out of here and I will make sure they all paid for what they were doing to me. Especially Elora. Watch out, Elora. I am coming for you! I won't spare you and won't care to kill you to achieve my aim.

When we were done eating, I went on with my plans. I and Lucien volunteered to take the worker's plates to the kitchen for the omegas that were in charge of chores to wash.

After doing that, I turned and came face to face with Rita, the maid I had used to put the aphrodisiac in Elora's food. She saw me and was about to leave.

“Where do you think you're going?” I asked and she stopped in her tracks. She slowly turned to look at me. “Long time, no see.” I smiled at her.

“Please, I don't want to have anything to do with you. I don't even want anyone to see me here talking to you . You're a slave now and—”

I cut her off with a slap. “How dare you call me a slave? What gave you the guts to look down on me like that? Oh, you think because I'm working at the coal mine, we're now at the same standard? Are you mad?” I asked and she shuddered. “Look, I won't beat around the bushes here but first of all, let me give you a clear note of warning, you will forever remain a worthless slave to me. I'm going to get out of here soon and if you anger me too much, I might be forced to cut your damn head off!” I snapped at her.

When I saw that I had gotten her scared enough, I sighed and folded my hands. I threw something into her hands. “I want you to add this to your beloved Luna's food.” I ordered and she turned to look at me.

“What? I can't do that. I haven't gotten over the guilt of the last one you sent me to do and now this?” She asked.

I chuckled and moved close to her, looking into her eyes. “Rita, I have all your secrets in the palms of my hand. Do you think you would get away with everything you do in this palace? If you don't do as I say, I would be forced to run my lips to Elora,” I threatened but she didn't look moved. “I'm sure your darling Luna would be delighted to know that you contributed to adding aphrodisiac to her food,” Her eyes widened when I said that. “It's called Betrayal and what happens to people like you? You get killed. I know the moon goddess has prepared a wonderful place for you to rest when you get killed eventually, so let me go break this wonderful news to the Luna.” I smirked and started walking away.

“Wait!” She exclaimed and I smiled.

I turned to look at her, a sly smile tugging on my lips. “What do you want me to do?” She asked.

“I already told you before. So, go and do what you know how to do best, Rita.” I chuckled and left.

“How did it go? Were you able to get it done?” Lucien asked.

“Yes. I met an old friend and told her about it instead.” I smiled.

“But how on Earth did you learn how to make that?” He asked.

“Anything can be made out of coal, Lucien. Stop being dumb. Gosh, I wonder why the Moon goddess made you get birthed into a wealthy family. You're better off a monkey or a lizard.” I scoffed and walked away.

As I stayed in my room that day, I paced to and fro, waiting to see what was going to happen next. That drug should give her severe stomach ache and allow her to stay down for a few days. That should give me and Lucien an opportunity to get her for good.

A few minutes later, a maid came to inform me that the Luna was calling me. When I got there, Lucien was already there. She was seated at the dining table with Damon beside her. I looked at the food in front of her and realized that she hadn't touched it.

My eyes caught someone else and I gasped.

“Dad!” I exclaimed and ran into his arms. I was so happy and excited that he was finally here to take me away from these monsters. “You came to take me with you, right?” I asked and his face fell.

“No, Zora. I didn't come to take you. I just came to see how you're doing.” He answered and I pulled away from his arms immediately.

“What are you talking about, father?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I tried talking with Elora but she isn't ready to let you go. She just said I should see you before leaving.” He responded and I stormed to where Elora sat. I banged my hands on the table, spilling the food on her dress but I couldn't care less.

“Zora.” Lucien called, but I gestured for him to let me be.

“Haven't you done enough?” I yelled at her.

She sat, her face expressionless as she watched me.

“Haven't you tortured me enough, Elora? Release me and let me get out of here. I'm sick and tired of you acting like you're my god or something. You're not the moon goddess and have no right to lock me up like this!” I yelled.

She still didn't say anything. I tried to go to my father but the guards held me. I struggled and slipped away from them, running back to Elora.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. “Why are you doing this to me, huh? Elora, why have you chosen to make my life miserable? Elora, I'm your best friend. It's me, Zora, your best friend.” I cried.

At this time, all I wanted was just to get the hell out of here. I can forget about the poison and leave her alone, so she should just let me leave.

Elora cleared her throat and looked at me, her gaze holding nothing but hatred for me. “I can't believe you still have the heart to call yourself my best friend after what you did to me; after your schemes and plans to bring me down, you still have the guts to call yourself a friend? Zora, you are not my friend! You're a traitor!” She snapped.

“Elora!” I snapped.

“Zora!” She snapped back. “Listen and listen good, you better go to your father and tell him why you are in this mess. Stop making me look like the bad person here. You and Lucien killed me!” She snapped and I looked at her in shock.

“W… what… What are you saying? What are you talking about?” I asked in confusion. Of course I was planning to kill her but I haven't achieved that so, what was she talking about?

She pushed the food in front of her towards me and smiled, ignoring my question.

“Eat.” She ordered and my eyes widened.

“What?”

“Eat that food, Zora. It's an order.” She folded her hands. I looked to the side and saw Rita on her knees. That was when I realized that she had been caught.

Curses! Damn it! This girl can't do anything right. Just a simple mission and she already screwed it up.

“I'm filled up and can't eat. It hasn't been long since I ate.” I shifted the food back to her.

“Zora, I'm giving you ten seconds to start eating that food. If you don't, I won't hesitate to kill you.” She threatened and my eyes widened.

“Elora.” I called, my eyes still wide in shock.

“I don't care, Zora. I swear I'll kill you!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
317 0 30
I'm waiting for something but I do not know what it is that I am waiting for. "Do you believe in second chances? If ever you were given...
228 13 12
Many see death as the end of it all, but is it really? Marcy, a 20 year old university student, dies after getting run over. Though her life was fill...
27 1 9
Two people who couldn't be together.. imagine life as you know it was a lie.... Imagine going off to college and coming home to shambles... imagine...