FAKERS, ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟�...

Par Elambz

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about h... Plus

cast!
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

2.

21K 317 882
Par Elambz

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

school had ended, and chris was making his way to summer's locker. he had met her there everyday for almost three years, even before they were dating. he knew he was heading into town with millie, and had to meet her at nick's locker, but he wanted to check if his girlfriend wanted to go with them. 

he could see the blonde waiting at the locker, and he smiled lightly to himself. he was about to approach her when another boy arrived, and chris came to a stop when he pulled summer into a hug. he waited until they pulled away, and he realised it was jayden. now, chris didn't feel threatened by jayden, and he didn't have a problem with him hugging his girlfriend, but he did have a problem with summer's smile.

it was the same smile she gave chris.

the smile that meant she liked somebody. 

he watched for a few moments, looking at the way summer laughed at whatever he was saying, and the way jayden smirked and leaned closer to her. he was honestly thinking of just walking away, but then jayden put his hand on her arm, and he didn't like that. 

''yo, summer!'' 

both summer and jayden looked to chris, him immediately dropping his touch on her arm. chris walked over to them, and he quickly noticed the guilty looks on both of their faces. 

''hey, chris. what's up, bro?'' jayden asked.

''nothing much. what are you doing with summer?''

''just talking about homework.'' he replied. ''i thought you were meeting millie?'' 

chris tensed slightly. he recognised what had just been said, and he didn't like it. it was said like they thought he wouldn't be around, like they could spend time together without him coming to grab his girlfriend.

''i am.'' he answered, turning his attention to summer. ''you wanna come with us?''

she opened her mouth to speak, and then closed it. she looked at jayden for a second, and then back to chris. ''no, it's fine.''

chris felt his heart drop slightly. ''you're sure? i thought you liked millie?''

''i do like millie.'' she said with a nod. ''i'm just busy, babe.''

''but how are you gonna get home?''

''i can drive her.'' jayden said. ''i usually drive mill but, since she's going with you, we can swap girls.''

he really didn't like the sound of that. he knew that jayden and millie weren't an item, they had been best friends forever, and they didn't seem to like each other like that. maybe jayden didn't mean anything by swapping, but chris could see the smug look on his face. 

''i don't know about that...'' chris said, trailing off.

''oh come on, chris, he's just joking!'' summer laughed. ''it's just a ride home.''

''yeah. just a ride home.'' he repeated, pulling her into him and kissing her firmly. 

she kissed him, and then smiled lightly. ''i'll text you later.''

he nodded, shot a small smile to jayden, and then they both left. he watched them walk for a moment, and then made his way to nick's locker.

-

''i thought you weren't coming.'' millie called, noticing the brunette boy walking towards her.

chris laughed. ''and stand you up after i smashed your screen? never.''

''technically, i think we're both at fault for my phone.''

''and yet i'm paying for it?''

''we can go half?''

''i'm joking, i don't mind paying.'' he replied, and then looked around slightly. ''have you seen nick?''

''yeah - he told you to, and i quote, hurry your loser ass up.'' 

''so kind as always.'' chris mumbled, and then looked at millie. ''we'd better get going.''

''okay.'' 

the two of them walked from the school to matt's van. chris climbed into the passenger seat, whilst millie climbed in the back. matt drove, and nick and phoebe sat in the back. nick moved up slightly so that millie could sit, and she shut the door behind her.

''nick told us that chris broke your phone, mill.'' phoebe said, looking at her.

chris turned to look at them. ''nick, you're a liar! phoebe, you believe him over me?''

''you weren't here to defend yourself, bro.''

''fuck you.''

millie laughed, not expecting anything different from phoebe and chris. they had been best friends since they were eleven, and it was honestly scary how similar they were. it didn't matter who you were, you knew the duo because they were basically twins.

 she pulled her phone from her pocket. ''it's not properly broken...just smashed a little.''

matt looked at chris. ''you need to start watching where you're going.''

''i will, i was just busy thinking!''

''i bet you didn't even say sorry.'' nick pressed.

''i'm paying for the screen! that's sorry enough!''

''it's honestly fine. i don't even care.'' millie shrugged.

''what did your jayden say about it?'' phoebe asked.

''he's not my jayden.'' millie struggled. ''but he offered to pay for it to get fixed.''

''jayden's the best.'' matt said.

''yeah.'' she replied with a small sigh. 

chris noticed, and he noticed the sad look on her face. he couldn't stand to see millie upset - she was just so sweet - and he knew he needed to change the subject.

''if anyone's the best, it's me.'' chris mumbled.

''that's true.'' phoebe said quickly.

''this is why you're my girl, pheeb.'' chris said, leaning back to dap her up. 

she laughed, and then the car settled into a comfortable silence. they drove to the mall, and matt let both chris and millie out. he told them to call when they wanted picking up, and then the other three went back to the triplets place.

the two of them immediately went to the phone store, where they were told it would take an hour to fix. they spoke for a moment, and then decided to go and grab some food whilst they waited. they settled on burger king, ordered their food and then took their seats.

''you know, you really don't have to pay.'' millie said, sipping her drink.

''it's all good.'' he replied, before a slight pause. ''who were you texting though? you seemed frantic.''

''jayden.'' she replied with a small smile. ''he's trying to convince me to watch this horror movie with him, but i hate horror movies.''

''are you gonna go?''

''probably.'' she sighed. ''jay's my best friend, so we always do things for each other.''

''best friends, huh?'' he repeated. ''nothing more?''

''no. i would ask about phoebe, but i know you're with summer.''

''if i dated phoebe, it would be like dating myself. she's like the fourth triplet at this point.'' 

''that's cute.'' millie replied, looking at her meal and then back to him. ''i'm just going to get ketchup.''

chris suddenly thought of something and, as soon as millie stood up, he grabbed her wrist gently.

''mill?''

''yeah?'' she replied, turning back to him.

''can i ask you something about jayden?''

''can i get the ketchup first?'' 

he laughed. ''yeah. sorry.''

she smiled, and then went to the counter. she was there for a few moments, before coming back with the sauce. she tore it open with her teeth, and began putting it near her food. chris watched her for a few moments, growing irritated at how slow she was moving.

''millie!''

she laughed quickly. ''have some patience.''

''you did that on purpose!''

''maybe.'' she grinned, throwing a fry into her mouth. ''ask away, christopher.'' 

''is jayden into anyone?''

her smile faded slightly. ''i think so.''

''who is it?''

''why do you wanna know?''

''because...'' he trailed off, hesitating. ''because i think i know who it is.''

''who?'' she asked.

''summer.''

she blinked in surprise. ''your summer?''

''yeah - my summer.''

''jayden wouldn't do anything whilst she's in a relationship.''

''are you sure? because he seemed pretty touchy-''

''he's not like that, chris, i promise.''

he looked at the brunette girl for a moment. millie wasn't a liar, but maybe she'd lie to protect jayden? it made sense...chris would definitely lie to protect phoebe. he wanted to argue, but she looked so genuine that he really had no problem believing her.

''he hasn't told you who he likes?'' chris asked.

''he tried to...but i cut him off.''

''why?''

she looked uncomfortable. ''i wasn't really interested in hearing it.''

''oh.'' was all chris could think to respond.

millie moved forward slightly. ''i don't know who he likes, but he won't make a move on summer whilst she's with you.''

whilst she's with you.

''i'm always going to be with summer, so he'd better move on if he does like her.''

''got it.''

chris looked at his phone, and then stood up. ''it's almost been an hour. we'd better go get your phone.''

''okay, thank you.''

''don't mention it.'' he said.

the two left burger king, and made their way back to the phone store.

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

503K 6.8K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (🎀) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
119K 412 6
[ 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 ] 💫 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 .ᐟ just after the one year anniversary of her debut album 'adolescence' passes, kennedy silvers sudden...
3.4M 79.3K 67
i'm only a 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . for all of 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁's life, all he has ever known i...
58.4K 1.1K 26
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡? 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘, �...