Sakura x Hibari

Por AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... Mais

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno

15 1 0
Por AnnaVelardi

Summary : Ahhh this chapter was so much fun to do. I love the small teamwork between our couple. It makes me look forward to rainbow arc where they fight together. And the subtle flirting. I hope you al fan over it like I did.

"Shoichi-kun! Don't die!" Tsuna yelled at his friend. With a small groan Irie woke up. "Shoichi-kun!" Tsuna yelled. "Here... your glasses..." Gokudera helped put them on the man. "What happened... in the choice battle...?" He struggled to get out. "I'm sorry... we lost..." Tsuna said glad that his friend was awake and not bothered by the fact that they had just lost. "What! That's not permissible! We have to win... we must!" He struggled to sit up as he reached for the Cervello twin. "It's not over! We can still fight!" he yelled. "Oi, Irie! Don't try to move about!" Gokudera warned him. "As the choice battle has come to an end, all communication will now be opened." The twin announced.

"Byakuran-san. I can still fight!" Irie continued to ramble. "No, Shoichi-kun! If you move, the blood will..." Tsuna helped hold him up. "Are you trying to kill yourself?" Gokudera questioned his stupidity. "I don't care if I die! I would gladly die if it meant defeating Byakuran-san!" Iire coughed up blood refusing to give up. "Gladly..." he whispered out. Tsuna could not believe the words coming out his mouth. He didn't understand at all. "I don't get it... I just don't get it... WHY DO YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT DEFEATING BYAKURAN THAT YOU WOULD EVEN PUSH YOURSELF THIS FAR! I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!" Tsuna scolded him.

"What?" Irie looked at Tsuna. Tsuna explained it from his point of view and how all of this made no sense to him and what was the point because I didn't see the importance of it all. Irie's eyes widened because now it clicked for him. He never told Tsunayoshi the truth or any of them for that matter.

Irie then explained everything starting from 11 years ago and how he went to the future. He then explained how he ran to Byakuran for the first time before returning to the past. That's when he brought up the idea of parallel worlds.

He was cut off though as their whole group ran towards them. "Everyone! Quickly, you have to treat Shoichi-kun's wounds!" Tsuna yelled at them. "Ah what about Spanner?" Gokudera asked. "The poisonous scorpion is already seeing to him!" Dino explained. "Leave this to me." Reborn looked at Irie's wounds. "Ryohei release your sun iron." he ordered the Sun Guardian.

"I'm sorry, Reborn-san. But more importantly... please, explain about the parallel worlds..." Irie begged. "Come to think of it, Adult Lambo was saying something about that a while back!" Tsuna remembered. "Those... 'para'" Reborn questioned him. "What exactly is a 'parasol world?" Ryohei asked using his sun power to heal Irie. "It's 'parallel' you idiot" Gokudera scolded him. Reborn explained the concept of it. Irie confirmed the truth of it as he explained his other trips to the future and the actions he took in the past to try and assure to get the future he wanted. That was until he ran into Byakura again. And although this Byakuran is meeting Irie for the first time something was off. That's when Irie shared that Byakuran could connect to the other hims in different worlds. Irie then shared how he traveled one more time only this time it was a world destroyed by war. Still in disbelief he continued to go to different worlds only to end up with the same results. It was until his eighth trip to the future that he revealed that his future self erased his memories so he could get close to Byakuran and stop him. And that was the world they were in.

Irie went on explaining how it was this world that had so many differences than the other worlds. 1. Being the fact that Irie met Tsuna once when he was seven. 2. This was the only world where the Vongola boxes were made. 3. Tsuna's future self said that his past self was the one with the most potential. "I've lost. I didn't know there was such thought and meaning behind it..." Tsuna began to panic. A gloom fell over everyone. "Yep. You guys lost~" Byakuran spoke up.

Byakura was standing there with his guardians. "You know about me so well though. What a pity." he chuckled. "Byakuran!" They yelled. "I will never be defeated in any world after all. You must keep your promise. I'll take all the Vongola rings and... hmm what should I do with you guys..." he pondered. "Please wait. There was another promise between us too. You remember that do you? When we were studying at uni, I won the last game of choice... you didn't have anything that you could pay me so you said that... I request a rematch of choice!" Irie demanded.

Byakuran narrowed his eyes at him. "I'm sorry but I don't remember that." It was clear he was lying. "That's a lie! You wouldn't forget about any game!" Irie's temper started to show. "You're being selfish." Byakuran dismissed him. "But a promise is a promise! You were loyal to choice..." Irie was insistent. "I"m saying that nothing like that happened. I can't accept something that didn't happen." Byakura continued to dismiss him.

"I, as the boss of Millefiore, formally reject that~" He said in a singsong voice and a smug look on his face. Irie began to panic. Tsuna flinched. "I oppose." The pacifier on Reborn began to glow. "Byakuran I, the boss of Millefiore black spell..." A small girl entered the brawl. "You're..." Reborn muttered. "Should have at least something to say about it." The little girl smiled proudly. "Uni... Damn you..."Byakuran muttered.

"Ah... She's moving..." The blue-haired girl muttered. "Uni asked... from her own lips?" Irie was surprised. "Eh! That little girl is the other boss of the Millifore?" Tsuna yelled out. "It's not that surprising. Sakura-hime became the leader of her Yakuza at the age of nine." Reborn reminded Tsuna as he kicked his face. The hitman then looked at the girl. "So it really was you, you've grown up, Uni" He greeted her. "Yes, Uncle Reborn." She smiled at him.

"She's an acquaintance of Reborn! Speaking of which...Uncle?" The Vongola boy looked down at his tutor. "You're noisy." Reborn said, squeezing Tsuna's finger. "Ow! W-who is she?" he asked. "The granddaughter of an acquaintance of mine." Reborn answered simply. "Grand...granddaughter? Ah... There's a pacifier hanging from her neck... Even though she isn't a baby?" Tsuna noticed. "Greetings. Everyone from the Vongola!" She smiled at them and it was like the sun was glowing behind her. All the boys slightly blushed at how pretty and cute she is. "Ah! Tsuna-san's face turned red!" Haru pointed out.

"With this, I have everything all in one place. But I'm surprised... You're looking much better... it seems you've recovered... Uni-chan!" Byakuran laughed out. "She was sick or something?" Ryohei questioned. "No... Byakuran-san... under his hands... her soul was broken." Irie explained. "S-soul?!" Tsuna questioned not understanding. "In order to gain control of the black spells, Byakuran-san... took away her power of speech" Irie explained. "Don't badmouth people, Sho-chan. Uni-chan was a bit nervous so I only gave her a little tranquilizer to calm her down." Byakuran tried to defend himself but Irie knew the truth. "No, during the negotiations with the Uni who was boss of the Giglio Neo Family that later became the black spells, you forced Uni some potent medicine upon her and turned her into a doll under your control. Isn't that right? Uni-san..."

"That..." Tsuna muttered. Byakuran narrowed his eyes at them all. "But during that period, because my soul escaped to somewhere far away, I was alright." Uni explained to them confusing them all. "Far away..." Kiyou questioned. "Byakuran it seems that... I can soar to other worlds like you." Uni shared with the group confusing Tsuna but making Dino and Byakuran turn all their attention to her. "Let's return to the matter at hand. As boss of the Milliflore black spells, I agree to the rematch with the Vongola. That promise...of a rematch between Byakuran and Irie, really does exist." she stated confidently.

"Why does she know about things like that!" Bluebell puffed out. "I'm glad that you've become so spirited, by Uni-chan... You have no right to speak out against my decisions. When I am perplexed, I'm prepared to discuss things with you, but you're just number two. All final decisions making powers are with me. This conversation is finished." He shut her down. "... Is that so... I understand. In that case, I'll... withdraw from the Milliflore family." Uni stated. Everyone stared at her shocked by this new development.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi-san... I have a request." She turned her attention to the Vongola leader. "Eh!? A...a request?" He stood up and looked at her. She put her hands together as if praying. "Please protect me." "EHHHHH" Tsuna yelled. Everyone looked at the girl shocked by her request. "P-protect? Aren't you the boss of the black spells?" Tsuna started to freak out. "It isn't just me. These... along with the pacifiers of my comrades." She held out her hand showing all the arcobaleno pacifiers.

"These are... the acrobaleno's..." Tsuna yelled. "You can't take these out on your own, Uni-chan! Those are my trinisette collection!" Byakuran warned her. "You're wrong... These were entrusted to me... even if you take them, they can't be called trinisette. This is because..." She closed her eyes and lit up the pacifiers. They started to glow in a brilliant rainbow light. Everyone was shocked and overwhelmed by the light.

"IF their soul is gone, the pacifiers won't show their reason for existence." Uni explained as she watch the glow. "That! What is that light?" Irie questioned. "What's happening? Why can that girl cause them to glow?" Tsuna couldn't keep up. "...Is that so...So that's the reason! That's great Uni-chan! You can do it if you try. I certainly need you! Well, let's be friends again, Uni-chan!" Byakuran was engulfed with the brilliant light. "Don't come near me!" Uni yelled. "No longer can we.. give our souls to you." Byakuran continued to ignore her protests. "What? Saying something like this on your own? Even if you run away with these, I'll just chase you to the ends of the earth to get them back." Uni looked scared. "Well, Let's go back... back to where I am." he said, reaching out to her.

"Tsuna-kun! Please help her!" Kyoko yelled at the young Vongola leader. "B-but" he hesitated. A loud shot went off. "Reborn!" Tsuna yelled. "Uncle!" Uni smiled. "Don't get cocky, Byakuran. Whoever you are and whatever the situation. If you try to do anything to the boss of the arcobaleno. I won't just stand and watch." Reborn made his stand. "That little girl is the boss of the arcobaleno?" Tsuna yelled out. "You want to be a knight. 'The strongest of the arcobaleno', Reborn?" Byakuran questioned him. "Byakuran-sama, please do not worry. We will immediately take back Uni-sama." Kikyou spoke up.

Kikyou, Bluebell, and the lava man all attack the Vongola family only to be met with : "Voooooi!" Squalo yelled out smirking, his sword drawn. "Your opponent is me. I've been waiting to wreak havoc for so long." he said smirking. But Squalo wasn't alone. Hibari and Sakura were also there shielding Uni. "You are in the way." Hibari said as he poked the swordsman with his tonfa.

"Squalo and Sakura-senpai and Hibari-san!" Tsuna freaked out. "What, you bastard?" Squalo aimed at Hibari. Sakura giggled as Hibari said, "He's my prey." Kikyou wasn't amused. "A bunch that never learns!" he chuckled. "W-wait... everyone... what are you all..." Tsuna was so confused as to what was going on. "Let's start." Hibari said, holding up his tonfa. Sakura tightened her gloves ready to fight as well. Squalo was smirking. "Fine." Kikyou laughed it off.

"Somehow, everybody... is willing to fight?" Tsuna questioned not understanding the battle hungry members. "Hey, Let's calm down Kikyou-chan. Uni-chan is still in shock from waking up so suddenly since she has been sick and unconscious for a long time." Byakuran wasn't willing to risk the girl's safety. "Hmph, Byakuran-sama." Kikyou backed down slightly.

"Well, then how about this, Uni-chan? The trinisette that I was supposed to get by winning the choice game... is very important to me and troubled me so much to get it. But, I don't mind giving the Vongola rings back to the Vongola family... if Uni-chan comes back to the Millefiore." Gokudera and Yamamoto were surprised by Byakuran's answer.

"Eh? B-but I thought that... Byakuran really wanted the Vongola rings!" Tsuna pointed out. The smirk on Byakuran's face never disappeared. "Byakuran. I know why you want me.I know that, and... that is the reason why I can't go back to your side." Uni called him out. "I see. Well then, the Vongola rings are ours. I have no intention of giving any weapons to people who provide a sanctuary for Uni-chan to take refuge in. Although... the key player, the knight in shining armor... is scared of the consequences of Uni-chan's wish" Byakuran turned his attention to Tsuna.

"The Vongola rings don't belong to you. Byakuran." Uni bluntly stated. "Huh?" "The pacifiers belong to the Arcobaleno and the Vongola rings belong to the Vongola family, this is the truth. You don't have the right to take the trinisette or make it into the prize of the battle. As long as my soul exists, as the sky arcobaleno that carries the parts of the trinisette, I will not allow a scrabble for the trinisette. I'll invalidate the choice game!" Uni turned on Byakuran.

"In...invalidate!" Tsuna yelled. "Huh?" Yamamoto questioned. "You don't need to hand over the Vongola rings!" Uni told Tsuna's family. Byakuran laughed. "It seems that the sky arcobaleno holds the privilege of deciding the trinisette's usage, indeed, though... I don't think it's a good idea to make me angry. If the boss, Uni-chan betrays me... you don't care what'll happens to the rest of the black spell? Well, they seem to love you so much... that they would be happy to be boiled or burned for you though" Byakuran smirked at the girl. "What? Does that mean... hostages?" Tsuna questioned. Although afraid, Uni said, "They'll understand."

"Eh, but do you intend to... you'll watch them get killed?" Tsuna questioned. "Tsuna, you're the only one left. You're the one Uni asked to protect her. What're you gonna do?" Reborn asked the Vongola leader. "Bu... but... her comrades are..." That's when Tsuna saw the look in Uni's eyes. He grabbed her arm and looked in her eyes, "Come! Come with us!" he told her, pulling her over to their side. He then looked back at his friends. "Everybody. Let's protect her!"

"Tsuna-kun!" Kyoko looked so happy. "Tsuna-san!" Haru cheered. "Oh ya! I'm fired up!" Ryohei yelled. "Yeah!" Yamamoto agreed. "Yep." Gokudera smiled. The Cedef boy lit up. Dino smirked. And Reborn smiled. "Thank you very much." Uni thanked them all. Tsuna blushed and got a bit tongue tied. "Ah! Tsuna-san blushed again." Haru called him out.

"Byakuran-sama. Permission to attack in order to get Uni-sama back?" Kikyou asked. A dead look appeared on his face, "Permission granted." Kikyou launched his attack only for it to be foiled by a great white shark. "Right there!" Squalo stood on his shark and attacked the Millifore. Hibari looked unimpressed while Sakura giggled. "Salmon!" Lambo yelled. "It's a shark!" Haru corrected him. "Squalo!" Tsuna yelled.

"He's gonna make this battle last long. Tsuna, I suggest you withdraw so we can reorganize ourselves!" Dino said, pulling out his whip. "Eh! Even if you say so... Isn't this place full of buildings no matter how far we go?" Tsuna questioned Dino. "Then, the super flame ring transportation system that brought you guys here should be nearby." Uni pointed out. "Eh? Warped from Namimori?" Tsuna asked in disbelief.

"True... there's a metal reaction in the sky above the Vongola base." Spanner was being helped by Yamamoto. "Spanner, you were safe." Tsuna let out a relieved sigh. "It seems like we can get back to Namimori town... by using the transportation system." Reborn agreed.

"Oops," Squalo said, dodging an attack. "We won't let you do that." Kikyou yelled, launching another attack. "Sistema Cai '' Gokudera yelled out blocking Kikyou's attack. "This time, I'll definitely stop that." Gokudera said determined. "Tenth! Go into the transportation system while you can!" He encouraged. "Al-alright! Thanks Gokudera-kun! Let's hurry everybody!" Tsuna led his group away.

"What's he doing... that Kikyou?" Bluebell questioned. "Idiot, Byun-byun grass takes too long so... why don't you just use this one!" The lava one ignited his storm flame. "That one is too strong, Zakuro. Byakuran-sama doesn't wish to hurt Uni-sama." Kikyou reminded his partner. "Alright." Zakuro agreed as he turned his focus to the kids. "Don't look away!" Squalo swung at both of them, separating them. "What! That's dangerous idiot!" Zakuro yelled at the swordsman.

Sakura activated her storm boots and was fighting one on one with Kikyou while Squalo kept Zakuro busy. Despite using vines to try to restrain the girl, her destructive power of her storm flames, burned them all to a crisp. Kikyou got close to her throwing her off balance but before he touched her, a large purple spike ball appeared between. Sakura looked down to see Hibari with his arms folded unamused.

Squalo too was fighting when another spike ball appeared between him and the lava guy. "Voiii." he yelled but saw that the Yakuza princess had returned to Hibari's side. His shark came to catch him and Squalo surfed on him to get out. It was time to go.

"Irie is injured badly! Carry him super carefully!" Ryohei said as they pushed Irie onto a stretcher and into the base. "Look at that!" Bianchi pointed to the sky. "That's the transference system! We just need to strike it with a blame to use it!" "Civilians, go in first." Spanner pushed Kyoko, Haru, Lambo, and Ipin in. "Inside the base is Trinisette-proof provisioned against the arcobaleno." he assured Uni who answered with a small "Yep!"

Tsuna looked behind him. "What about Gokudera-kun and the others?" Haru and Kyoko looked outside. "They're here!" they said excited. "Alright let's go!" Squalo yelled coming around the corner as another explosion went off. Squalo was standing on his shark while Gokudera, Hibari, and Sakura were all sitting by the fin. "You did it! Gokudera-kun!" Tsuna cheered. "Not me.Hibari's bari-rats' needles have started breeding and... are holding them back." Gokudera explained.

"Boss!" Chrome yelled. Dino and Tsuna turned around to see "Byakuran!" Tsuna yelled. "You guys go on ahead. This time I'll buy you some time." Dino said, stepping up. "But Dino-san will be left behind!" Tsuna said, worried. "Somebody must do it... The real Rokudo Mukuro will be here soon too! Go!" He encouraged.

But just as Dino said it Chrome's mist ring began to release its flames. "No matter who fights against me, I won't be stopped."Byakuran commented, as he got closer to the group. Chrome's staff as well began to turn into mist and she let out a startled scream. A familiar laugh filled their ears and then they all heard, "Won't be stopped? I'll stop you." An older handsome Rokudo Mukuro appeared. Hibari's attention went from Byakuran to Mukuro. "Mukuro-sama." Chrome muttered. "Mu-Mukuro!" Tsuna was stunned. "Mukuro-sama's... concrete illusion" Chrome stared in awe. "Is it?" Tsuna still struggled to tell apart the illusions.

"Huh?" Byakuran was unimpressed as his sky flames clashed with the Mukuro's mist flames. Mukuro continued to chuckle as his eye changed numbers. Mukuro's lava tower tied with lotus flower vines appeared right where Byakuran was standing. "Hyaa. Amazing." Tsuna fell to the ground. "Long time no see, Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro greeted the young Vongola leader. "His... hair is longer! Mukuro from ten years later. But... What about your injury?" Tsuna asked worried.

"Tsunayoshi-kun is right, Mukuro-kun." Byakuran agreed as he met the mist guardian's eyes, the illusion not affecting him at all. "Hye. Doesn't affect him." Tsuna had stood up shaken. "I'm sure that I erased your soul when you possessed my subordinate. I made it so at the very least, you would note be able to make an illusion like this." Byakuran commented, smirking. "Certainly, I thought it was over for me when I fell into your trap and got shut in that sealed space. If I were alone..." Mukuro chuckled out. "Huh. Ah. I see. So your comrade made a hole from outside" Byakuran now understood. "It would be too much... to call that poorly skilled kid my comrade though." Mukuro was still smirking. "A kid?" Tsuna questioned. "Anyway, the damage that I've got from you was pretty bad. I couldn't do things like this until just then." Mukuro increased his illusion into six lava pillars all crossing one another, and vines wrapped around the Millieflore boss. "No, no Mukuro-kun." Byakuran chuckled. "You can't beat me like this. Even though you're an illusion that is very close to the real thing, you're just a counterfeit made up replica. If you want to beat me, then at least...Get out from Vindice prison and fight using your own body." Byakuran taunted the illusionist.

This information shocked Hibari, Chrome, Tsunayoshi, and Sakura. "Don't worry about it. The day that I beat you up with my own hands is not far." Mukuro assured all of them with a chuckle. "Huh?" Byakuran wasn't amused. "For now, I will say... we have started to move. Also, it will be my win if I just hold you up. For a while right now. Now bring the sky arcobaleno to Namimori, Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro ordered them.

"Mukuro!" Tsuna didn't want to leave him behind. "Tsuna! It seems that we better leave it to Mukuro!" Dino snapped at him. "But... Mukuro-sama!" Chrome herself really didn't want to leave him behind. "Mukuro! Can we meet again?" Tsuna asked in Chrome's place. "Of course. I wouldn't like somebody else to take over the world." Mukuro smiled at them. Byakuran glared at them. But the illusionist turned his attention to the Yakuza princess. "It is always good to see that guardian sky flame princess. Protective as ever." he smirked at her. Her eyes widened and her orange orb earring lit up. Mukuro looked back at Tsuna. "Listen Sawada Tsunayoshi. You must not hand over the Sky Arcobaleno Uni to Byakuran." he warned all of them.

"Shut up." Byakuran used his sky ring and forced it through Mukuro's core. "No!" Chrome screamed. "Ah!!" Tsuna freaked out. "... Put the flame into the transportation system quickly." He bought them as much time as he could. "Al...alright. Chrome! E-everybody!" Tsuna lit up his sky ring. All the other guardians lit up their rings as well. Hibari grabbed Sakura by her waist pulling her close to him as he lit up his ring as well. There was no way he was going to let her be left behind.

The flames were enough that they were all set back to Namimori. Everyone seemed to make it okay. Somehow Sakura had ended up being carried by Hibari in a bridal style. When they transported she and him had been separated just like everyone else. Of course Hibari landed safely but when he looked up he saw his princess falling. He only put his arms out and she landed in his arms.

"Ya...yay! We've... warped to Namimori!" Tsuna said hanging upside from a tree branch right before he fell to the ground with a loud thump. "Tenth. Are you alright?" Gokudera ran over to him. "That's right! What about the others who are still inside of the base unit?" Tsuna looked over at the base. "I'm sorry I stepped on you." Uni told Lambo who responded with, "Well this time Lambo will step on you!" he said as he placed his foot on her knee.

"Are you alright Shoichi?" Reborn asked. "Yeah... more importantly, Uni-san... Are there any more parts of... the flame transportation system?" Irie asked. "No. That must be the only one." Uni assured him. "That's great! Destroy the transportation system right away! That way, the enemy can't follow us!" Irie quickly yelled out to Tsuna.

"If that's the case... tenth! Leave it to me." Gokudera lit up his storm ring. "Gokudera-kun!" Tsuna cheered. "If it absorbs flame, then I'll use this new warhead." he put his flame into his box and with his skull arm weapon he loaded it up. "Target lock. Disappear. Flame Missile!" He launched the Missile right at the device and hit it right on the side. "Cool, it hit!" Tsuna praised. "It was just luck." Gokudera smiled like a little kid.

"It's falling into an uninhabited mountain." the mechanic said. "It should buy us some time." Reborn commented. The group had a hot minute to relax as they took in their situation. Uni explained a few things and then before they knew it the flame device activated catching them all off guard.

It crackled right before it lit up and vanished. Everyone seemed shocked by this development but no one had an explanation on what just happened. As they were distracted a different guest ended up joining them from underground. "The fact that you guys have returned safely means that... You've won the match!" Kusakabe said, giving them all a thumbs up. "Kusakabe-san, how did you appear from the underground? Ah, that's right. Hibari-san has a safe house that was originally an underground shrine!" Tsuna answered his own question. "Let's toast!" Kusakabe said, getting out from the small entrance. He wasn't alone either. Miki also came out of the entrance as well.

"No... We don't have time for that right now! A very dangerous enemy is following us!" Tsuna snapped at him. "Enemy? I don't really get the situation, but how about you guys go back to the Vongla's underground base? There's a connection to it here, too!" Kusakabe reminded them. "That's right! We will be safe in the Vongola base!" Tsuna agreed.

A flash of light appeared in the sky. The transportation device reappeared. "The transportation system has returned!" Gokudera pointed out. "Eh? Already!" Tsuna couldn't believe it either. Six beams of light come out of the system shooting into different directions.

"Something is spreading in every direction!" Tsuna panicked. "It's coming this way!" Yamamoto yelled out. "The transportation system was just about to crash! Maybe that's why it failed to land and spread its parts everywhere." The Cedef boy pointed out. "Anyway they're here."Reborn finalized. "It's terrible! What should we do?" Tsuna asked.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7K 146 5
Hibari Kyoya. The infamous leader of the Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee. He was known for using his status to intimidate his peers, does not...
53.8K 1K 84
The deal was that we get married and have our first kid. That way, both our fathers would get off our backs. So now I'm to married a girl like this...
100K 2.2K 30
My life changed when I met him... He was the only one who would protect me, love me and struggle over me... [Side Note] I already wrote this before i...
10.5K 235 25
This is a 10 year later story. :) Hibari meets a girl who's very good at making tea. Makes friends with her and eventually finds out her sad past and...