๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ...

Por luvvv34

โ‡ฐ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜‡ struggles to hide her relationship with her boyfriend, Joseph, from the people... Mรกs

๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ
๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ด
๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜–๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ
๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ป
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐฬ๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆฬ๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข
๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜บ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ด

๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ

2.5K 101 30
Por luvvv34

࿎𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘈𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥࿎

Saying goodbye to Elena and Ivan was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

I'm glad I managed not to cry.

But as I pace around the guest room of Nathan's house that's all I want to do.

Nathan didn't utter a single word to me the whole ride here.

And when we got here he told Luca to take me to a room before leaving for his office.

You can only imagine how angry I was.

Ana told me before I left to make him listen to me but I honestly don't know what she meant by that.

How do I make a man like Nathan listen to me?

I'm pretty sure he would just ignore me or walk away from me.

But I need to.

He needs to hear me out.

Taking a deep breath and feeding myself words of encouragement, I pick up my skirt and walk to the door to open it. A loud gasp leaves my lips when I see Nathan already standing in front of me. Holy shit.

"You scared the shit out of me," I exhale, placing a hand on my chest to calm my racing heart. I know I definitely caught him off guard because he's struggling to find words to say to me. I wonder how long he was standing out the door?

His pupils are dilated and his dark black hair looks like a beautiful mess. It looks like he's ran his hand through it multiple times. His tie is off and the buttons of his white shirt are open, allowing me to see the skin of his chest and the silver cross that is around his neck. He looks so fine. His eyes stay on me before moving to the room behind me. I step aside, giving him space to come inside which he does.

I slowly close the door before turning around to look at him. "Lina-" he begins to explain but I'm not having any of that.

"No," I firmly tell him, causing him to raise his eyebrows in surprise. "You don't get to say anything since you've been practically ignoring me the whole day."

"I didn't want to ruin your day," he calmly explains and I scoff.

"Didn't want to ruin my day? Well, you ruined it by ignoring me." The words leave my mouth before I even have a chance to process them.

Shit, can't take them back now.

"That wasn't my intention," he swallows hard, his eyes intensely looking into mine.

"Is this because I didn't tell you about Joseph? Are you angry with me, is that it?" I step closer to him, my voice slightly growing angrier.

"I'm not angry with you," he instantly tells me and I roll my eyes, not believing him.

"That is complete bullshit and you know that," I glare at him and he clenches his jaw, running his hand through his hair.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would have killed him without a second thought. And...And I wanted to avoid any type of violence but I know now that it was wrong of me to not tell you. I also want you to know that I ended it before we started to get to know each other. Well, he was still persistent but I always told him that it was over between us and that I was engaged to you. So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you but you don't have a right to be so angry with me. Especially since you didn't tell me that the rumors about you and your family are true." My chest rapidly falls up and down from my rambling. I keep my eyes on him, wondering what the hell he is going to say.

"Cazzo, Lina, I'm angry because you could have fucking died!" His voice echoes throughout the room, making me flinch at the harsh tone. He notices my reaction and mumbles a curse under his breath. (Fuck)

Would he hurt me?

Before I can react, he walks towards me and cups my face in his hands. "I would have killed him without a second thought," he assures me. "I will kill anyone who even thinks about harming you, mia cara. And it fucking kills me that he didn't get the death that he deserved," he clarifies while caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.

My eyes widen in shock at his words. "Yes, I'm angry with you because you put yourself in danger but I'm even angrier at myself," he rasps out and my eyebrows furrow.

"What, why?" I softly ask, staring into his eyes, trying to decipher what is going on inside his head.

"Because I can't force myself to push you away even though I should...I can't," his eyes fall to my lips, hunger and desire swirling around in them. I don't want him to. I would be lying to myself if I said I did. My heart is beating so fast it feels like it's going to explode any second now.

"Then don't," I swallow hard. "I don't want you to," I whisper, licking my lips and stepping closer to him.

His eyes darken and he briefly closes them, having an inner battle with himself. Without even thinking, I lift myself up on my tiptoes and languidly placing kisses across his jaw, earning several groans from him. "Please, Nathan, please," I beg and he opens his eyes that are now completely dark and filled with lust.

His hands move from my face to my hips, pushing me up close to him. I place my hands on his arms, grasping the material of his shirt. I need him badly. "What do you want, Lina?" His husky voice makes my thighs clench together.

"You, I want you, please," I whine when he begins to place kisses down my neck.

"Are you asking me to fuck you, mia cara?" I can feel his smirk on my neck. Arrogant asshole. His tongue glides up my sizzling skin, stopping just below my earlobe before tugging on it with his teeth.

My face is on fire and the throbbing between my legs is starting to feel painful. "Yes, I-I'm asking you to fuck me," My words stumble out of my lips as Nathan lets out a deep guttural groan.

"Turn around, baby," he commands and I immediately obey, letting him zip down my dress.

As soon as my dress falls down to my feet, Nathan lets out a string of words in Italian. "You are going to be the death of me," he grumbles and spins me around, latching his lips onto mine as his hands explore my barely covered body.

I moan into his mouth when his hands move to my ass, squeezing and pulling at my skin. The calluses of his hand scrape against my skin, igniting a fire throughout my body.

His mouth feels right, he feels right, this feels right.

I wrap my hands around his neck, digging my fingers into his hair as he continues to devour my mouth. "Please," I murmur, tugging on his hair, making him grunt.

His hands go under my thighs lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist. I bite down on his bottom lip when I feel his huge erection rub against me. Fuck.

He walks us to the bed, gently placing me at the edge of the bed before pulling away to hungrily stare at me. My thong is completely wet and my nipples are piercing through the lace of my bra.

"Tell me, Lina," he hums darkly as he begins to unbutton the rest of his shirt. "Did you wear this for me?" He tilts his head to the side, his eyes taking in my appearance before trailing down to my thighs that I'm squeezing together.

"Yes," I answer breathlessly, my eyes widening once he removes his shirt, showing off his beautifully sculpted body. I've never realized how big he is until now. His abs are perfectly carved and look hard.

He must workout everyday.

My eyes slowly move up his body, admiring every detail of him. I stop when I notice a large scar across his chest. The scar is slightly raised and is a little darker than the color of his skin.

I don't know why but my heart aches at the sight of his scar.

Before I can ask how he got it he leans down and kisses me again, moving his hands to grip my thighs. I swirl my tongue around his, enjoying the taste of whiskey with a hint of vanilla. I feel like I can get drunk on it. "Where...where can I touch you?" I breathe heavily against his lips.

His eyes soften at my question but it's quickly replaced with desire. "Everywhere except my chest and my back," he tells me and in an instant my hands are all over him. Greedily feeling and touching every part of his skin, every defined muscle, being extra careful not to touch his chest and back.

God definitely took his time with him.

His hands ever so slowly move up and down my thighs before spreading them open for him. "Do you understand how beautiful you are?" He purrs, moving one of his hands closer to where I'm aching to be touched. He's even more beautiful.

"Nathan!" My hips lurch forwards as his thumb grazes my clit through the soaked fabric of my thong.

"You don't know how many times I've fucked my fist to the thought of you, Lina," he whispers and leans down to place wet kisses on my neck. God.

Knowing that a man like Nathan has masturbated to the thought of me has me throbbing even harder.

He pulls the fabric of my thong aside, sliding his two fingers down my slit. I throw my head back and grind my hips against his hand. "Nathan, please!" I desperately beg, wanting him to do more. I need more.

"So wet and I've barely even touched you," he teases, sucking on my neck as his fingers open my lips, spreading my wetness around my folds.

My hands grab onto his forearms, digging my nails into his skin, earning a deep grunt from him as his two fingers glide down my slit, teasing my entrance before sinking his fingers knuckle deep inside of me. He captures my lips again, consuming the loud moan that escapes my lips as he curls his thick fingers.

"What was it you told me again?" He sucks on my bottom lip, leisurely pumping his fingers in and out of me. "That you would never ask me to fuck you?" He smirks, biting down on my lip before kissing me again, stealing my breath away. I move my hips, matching the pace of his fingers as little whines leave my mouth.

"And yet here you are," he drawls, curling his fingers again before pulling them out only to roughly push them back in. "Looking beautiful as ever while making a complete mess all over my hand," he groans when I begin to clench around his fingers.

"Nathan!" I whimper as his thumb circles around my aching clit. My eyes widen when he wraps his free hand around my neck, lightly squeezing it while moving his fingers faster.

Oh my god.

I clench around his fingers again, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "You like this, mia cara?" He squeezes my neck again, applying just the right amount of pressure to the point where my stomach tightens.

I mindlessly nod my head and grind my hips harder into his hand. "I'm close," I gasp, throwing my head back as his index finger curls inside of me, tapping that spot while his middle finger begins to swirl around my walls.

"Be a good girl and come, Lina," he squeezes my neck tighter while massaging my clit faster. My hands move to his big arms, clinging onto him as I throw my head back and come all over his fingers.

A shallow breath leaves my lips when his fingers keep thrusting inside of me, riding out my high. He gently lets go of my neck, leaning down to kiss and suck on the skin of my neck, surely leaving marks that I will find in the morning. Even though he just made me come...I want more.

I want him.

"N-Nathan," I whine as he slides his fingers out of me, moving his face away from my neck to look at me. His steel blue eyes look positively feral as he lifts up his two fingers that are covered in my juices and places them inside his mouth.

He closes his eyes and hums at my taste, making my swollen clit start to ache again. He slides his fingers out of his mouth and opens his eyes to look at me, licking his lips as if he is truly savoring my taste. "You taste fucking divine," he growls and I don't hesitate to kiss him, needing to feel his lips on mine again.

One of his hands snakes its way to my back, unhooking my bra and letting it fall off of me. On instinct, I cover myself, afraid that he might find the small stretch marks on my breasts unattractive. Joseph would always point them out when we had sex. Nathan breaks our kiss and throws my bra somewhere on the floor.

"Don't hide yourself from me, I want to see all of your beauty, mia cara," he breathes deeply, kissing my bare shoulder as his hands make their way to unhook my garter belt but leaving the floral thigh straps on.

I nervously move my arms away from myself, looking away from him to hide my red cheeks. I am a blushing mess. He lets out a groan and his hand grabs my chin, turning my head to look at him. "You're absolutely breathtaking and all mine," he says roughly and uses his thumb to trace the small stretch marks on the sides of my breasts making me shiver in delight.

He leans down and swirls his tongue around my areola before taking my nipple into his warm mouth. I arch my back and moan as his other hand kneads my other aching breast. "I w-want you, please," I softly cry, when he sucks my nipple harder, grazing it with his teeth.

He releases my nipple from his mouth and pushes me down on the bed. One of his hands goes under the band of my thong, ripping it right off of me. My eyes widen and all he does is smirk. Fuck, that smirk can make anyone melt on the floor. "I'll buy you more, the whole entire store even, just so I can rip them right off of you," he promises and helps me shuffle further up the bed.

My entire body feels hot and my mind is clouded with lust. "Spread your legs, bambina," he hoarsely commands and I bite my lip, bending my knees before slowly opening them for him. (Baby)

He clenches his jaw and grips himself through his pants, his hungry eyes staying directly on my pussy.

"Cazzo, I won't be gentle, Lina," he rasps out, unbuckling his belt while his chest shallowly falls up and down. "So, I need you to tell me your safe word when you can't handle it," his voice grows a little soft, his eyes stare into mine, surely checking for any hesitation but there isn't any. (Fuck)

I want this.

"Tell me your safe word, baby," he asks, throwing his belt on the floor and begins to unzip his pants. Fuck, I can hear my heart in my ears.

"It's R-Rose. Nathan, please just fuck me already," I impatiently whine, feeling my wetness drip to my ass.

He pulls down his pants and boxers, allowing his long thick cock to spring out. Holy shit.

How the hell is that going to fit inside of me?

I harshly gulp, feeling my cheeks burn again as I shamelessly look at it. From the bulbous clean red tip that is already leaking with pre-cum to the prominent veins along his shaft. He's fucking huge.

He tightly grips himself, stroking himself once as he continues to stare at me like he's about to devour me whole. "You see what you do to me, Lina?" He darkly whispers, getting on the bed and pulling me towards him.

He raises my hips a bit, placing a pillow underneath me before allowing me to lay back down. He settles himself between my legs, gripping both of my thighs and spreading them even wider. "You have such a pretty pussy," he groans and leans down, his silver cross chain dangling above me as he fervently kisses me.

I moan into his mouth, feeling his hard cock twitch and leak on my inner thigh. He pulls away and hovers over me, gripping my hips before grinding himself onto me.

His cock slides between my wet folds without entering me yet. I grip the sheets beneath me, my eyes roll back at the feeling. "Mm, Nathan," I moan as the tip of his cock nudges my clit each time he slowly slides himself on me.

"You are going to kill me, Lina," he grunts, throwing his head back at the slick wounds. His Adam's apple bobs up and down as his muscles tense up.

I can feel myself drip even more causing the slick sounds to become even more louder. He leans over a bit, his eyes are completely dark with hunger, lust, desperation, and warmth. His breathing is heavier as he grabs his cock, raising it a little bit and slapping his tip down on my swollen clit.

I moan louder, arching my back at the wet taps resonating throughout the room. "Nathan, please!" I whimper but he just continues to tap my clit, cursing and groaning at the sounds.

I open my mouth ready to scream at him but immediately close it when I feel his tip prod my entrance. No turning back now. He leans down again and slowly pushes himself inside me. I cry out, moving my hands to his arms, digging my nails into his skin as he stretches me out.

"Relax, baby," he croaks as my walls continuously pulse around him, trying to adjust to his size but I don't think I will ever get used to him.

He tries to push more of himself inside of me but I place my hand on his pelvis, stopping him from doing so. I look down at where we connect and notice that he's barely a few inches in. God.

"Move your hand, Lina," he growls and grips the sheets hard until his knuckles turn white, his muscles straining with every second that passes.

"I-It's too big," I exhale as my thighs begin to lightly tremble.

He moves my hand for me and pushes himself all the way in, kissing me before I can let out another loud moan. "You'll get used to me," he reassures me and hisses when I clench down on him.

I feel so fucking full. I can feel his cock touching my cervix without even trying. "Oh God, Nathan," I whimper and wrap my arms around his neck, running my hands into his hair and tugging on it.

"Are you okay, mia cara?" His voice is husky and his breathing is ragged.

"Y-Yes," I bite down on my lip hard at the feeling of his cock throb inside of me.

"Bene," he says, pulling all the way out of me only to slam back in. I nestle my head in the crook of his neck, trying to muffle my moans but it's nearly impossible to do. (Good)

"You feeling too fucking good," A guttural groan leaves his lips as his cock rubs against my walls, making me bite down his muscular shoulder. "You were made for me, Adelina," he grunts and begins thrusting in a slow, deep pace letting me feel every inch of him.

My full name sounds so good coming out of his mouth that it makes my entire body shiver. "Nathan, y-you feel- ah so good," I mewl as he circles his hips, pushing himself further inside of me.

I gasp when he removes my arms from his neck, taking my wrists into his hand and pinning them above my head. "Who are you, Lina?" He roughly asks, driving his hips harder into me, his tip hitting my cervix with each thrust.

It's slightly painful but the intense pleasure washes it away. Meek moans leave my mouth as he leans down to take my nipple into his mouth.

I nearly scream when he bites down on it. "I asked you a question," he hoarsely says, wrapping my thighs around his waist, ruthlessly pounding into me.

The pillow that's underneath me is allowing him to fuck me deeper. I can feel every vein on his pulse earning my eyes to roll to the back of my head again. I don't know what to say because I can't even think right now. "I'm y-your wife," I cry out as his chest rubs against my nipples, a friction that sends a raging heat throughout my body.

"Cazzo, Lina, say it again," a feral grunt leaves his mouth as he thrusts harder into me, not caring that the bed is creaking or that the headboard is slamming against the wall. I really hope no one can hear us.

"I'm your wife, Nathan. I'm a-all yours," I pant, desperately trying to grip the sheets above me as my walls tighten around him.

"Tutto mio," he moans and releases my wrists, freeing me from the tight hold he had them in. Before I can try to wrap my arms around him he pushes them down on the bed, lacing our fingers together and ruthlessly pounding into me, moving his head to the crook of my neck whispering my name with each rough thrust. (All mine)

"I'm c-close, please don't stop," I beg, my thighs loosely hanging onto him as my toes begin to curl up. "K-Kiss me, fuck, please kiss me," I whimper, my hips moving to their accord to match his pace.

He doesn't hesitate with my request and moves his head from my neck, the silver cross lightly hitting my chin as he kisses me, massaging my tongue with his. "Come, baby, come all over this cock it's yours," he murmurs against my lips, never stopping his rough pace, repeatedly hitting that spot that has me throwing my head back and screaming in pure pleasure.

He closes his eyes and curses under his breath at the feeling of my juices coating his cock. Tears begin to fill my eyes once I realize that he has no intention of stopping. "Nathan!" I heave, hopelessly trying to catch my breath as he continues to fuck me like a madman.

"I know, baby, I know. Just one more, fuck, I need one more," he heavily breathes, letting go of my hands and leaning back to place my both of my legs on his shoulders. Meek whimpers leave my lips as he wraps one of his arms around my thighs using the other to push down on my lower stomach.

A choked sob escapes me followed by a string of incoherent words as he drives his hips rougher, fucking me deeper at this angle, his balls hitting the swell of my ass. His hooded eyes stay on my breasts that are bouncing with each thrust. "Che diavolo mi stai facendo?" He throws his head back, moaning louder. (What the hell are you doing to me?)

My stomach begins to tighten again as my walls grip him tightly. His thick cock throbs inside of me and I gawk as his muscles begin to strain. "I'm g-going to c-come," I frantically pant, grabbing onto the sheets as my back arches off the bed, screaming his name as I come hard around him. The tension releasing and pulsing throughout my body.

My body tiredly plops back down on the bed in relief and in a state of euphoria. I gasp for air while Nathan's thrusts grow lazy before quickly pulling himself and letting out a loud groan, spilling his load on my stomach. "LinaLinaLina," my name repeatedly leaves his lips like a beautifully sinful melody. He gently drops my legs on the bed, breathing deeply as his dark eyes admire me.

He leans down and crashes our lips together, stealing my breath in order to capture his. I slowly sit up, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him closer so that our chests touch, wanting to relish in his warmth. "Are you okay?" He softly asks, pulling away from my lips to caress my cheek.

I smile and nod my head, lifting my hand to gently rub his jaw. He leans into my touch, grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on my inner wrist before putting it back on his face. My heart flutters at the action. "It was amazing," I whisper and move my thumb across his lips.

His eyes soften and he exhales, continuing to stare at me like he never wants to look away. I go to kiss him again but he suddenly moves away from me, cursing under his breath. My eyebrows furrow in confusion when he shakes his head, raking a hand through his hair.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, instead of answering me he gets up from the bed and puts on his boxers. "Nathan, did I do something wrong?" My voice comes out quieter than I expected and he stops what he is doing, clenching his jaw as he looks at me.

"No," he swallows hard and pulls up his pants, grabbing his belt and shirt from the floor.

I quickly pull the sheets from the bed, covering myself. "I don't understand-"

"This was a mistake. We shouldn't have done that," he firmly says, his eyes growing cold, a look that I have seen him give many people but not to me.

A mistake?

I bite my lip to stop it from quivering. Don't cry, Lina. He walks towards the door, ready to open it but I stop him. "Nathan-"

"You should get some rest, we have an early flight tomorrow," he mutters with his back facing me before walking out of the room and shutting the door.

A tear falls down my eye as I wrap the sheets around myself tighter. Never in my life have I felt so used. He got what he wanted. A quiet cry leaves my lips and I bend my legs, hugging my knees to my chest while I cry into the sheets, not wanting anyone to hear me.

He just wanted to fuck me that's all.

Fuck me and leave.

God, I am so stupid.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

𝖭𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗍 🤦🏽‍♀️

𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽😭

𝖠𝖫𝖲𝖮 𝖨 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁 𝗉𝗌𝗒𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 🤍

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

149K 2.7K 62
๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๏ฟฝ...
912K 30.6K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
479K 10K 95
Jasmine De Leon, 22, heir to the Spanish mafia , a cold-hearted ruthless assassin, who's trying to keep her past hidden. Vincenzo Salvatore, 24, heir...
199K 5.4K 83
Book 1. Eros; passion, lust and pleasure -- in other words, romantic and passionate love. A passionate physical and emotional love based on aestheti...