The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

Oleh purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 58

157 3 0
Oleh purple2ink

**Author's POV**

Elora was shocked. Were they trying to get back at her because she stripped them of their titles or what? And they went to work with Dexter as well?

“How many of the elders?” She asked.

“Three of them. They said they wanted to ruin your reign as the Luna by turning the people against you. That's why they sent us to contaminate the water. We wouldn't have been able to get into the water board without help from one of the men there. Beta Dexter had promised to give him a lot of money, if he let us in, so he gave us the passcode.” He confessed and Elora facepalmed, massaging her forehead.

“Wow,” She looked at Damon.

“People no longer surprise me these days. They can go to any length to get what they want.” He said and she nodded.

Elder Brent was literally sweating in his seat. He had no idea why something like this would happen when they had made the plan thoroughly.

“What's the name of the man that gave you people the passcode?” She asked.

“Tim.” One of them answered.

“Guards!” She called and they rushed to her. “Go there and bring Tim over here. He needs to be punished for betraying his pack.” She said,

They bowed and ran out.

When they were out, Elder Brent looked at Damon. “Why did you treat us like little children? How dare you make a plan behind our backs?” He snapped at Damon.

“Is something wrong with being ahead of your enemies?” He asked and Elder Brent became quiet. He knew Damon was suspecting him, but heck was he going to blow his cover that quickly. He maintained his stance and locked eyes with Damon.

“You should have told us you didn't want to discuss the ideas with us.” He snapped.

“That was exactly what I did, and I even went ahead to say I would talk to the Luna about it then get back to you. It's my choice to either get back to you or not, so what's all the fuss about?” Damon asked with a smirk tugging on his lips.

Elder Brent balled his fists. “Blake, why have you been quiet? This boy just disrespected us and I can't believe you could sit here and watch what's going on. You are not even saying anything.” He complained.

Elder Blake sighed. “I don't think doing all this is necessary. She has found them and the water is coming back to normal, so what else do you want?” He asked.

“Are you for real?” Elder Brent scoffed and walked out angrily.

Damon looked at Elora and they chuckled. A few minutes later, Tim was brought in and made to go down on his knees in front of her.

Elora looked at him from head to toe and felt bad for the man because he looked like someone whom things weren't going really well for. Nevertheless, he had done something bad and she would have to get him punished for it.

“Why did you give them access to the waterboard?” She asked and he lowered his head in shame. “I asked a question, so answer it.” She ordered.

He went down on his face. “I'm sorry, Luna, I had no choice. Beta Dexter threatened to kill my only son if I don't do it.” He explained.

“How's that even supposed to make sense?” Elora asked, glaring at him. “The hoodlums said he promised to give you a lot of money.”

“Yes, he did but when I refused, he said he would hurt my son; my only son. I would never lie to you, Luna. I did it to save my son.”

“You could have come to the palace and told me, then we would have looked for a way out of it. Don't you know you put the lives of so many people, including your son, in danger?” Elora asked.

“I apologize, Luna.” He begged, his face on the floor.

Elora facepalmed. “I won't kill you or lock you up, but you are relieved of your job.” She said,

“I beg of you, Luna, please have mercy.”

“I won't repeat myself, Tim. Guards, take him out of here.” She ordered and they dragged him out, ignoring his pleas and cries.

“What are we going to do about Dexter?” Elder Blake asked.

Elora turned to the guards. “Go out there, turn everything upside down if you have to and bring Dexter to me this instant,” She ordered and they bowed. She turned to another set of guards. “Pass a word across to the elders and tell them I want to have a talk with them.” 

They bowed and rushed out.

“They won't find Dexter.” Damon said and Elora looked at him.

“Why? Isn't he in this pack?” She asked.

“Yes, he is, but they won't find him yet. Do you think after pulling stunts like this, he would stay where he can be found easily? He's going to be where you least expect him; where no one will even guess he is.” He smirked and Elora facepalmed.

***

“How are you sure they're coming to find you?” The old woman asked Dexter.

“I did something to get my revenge and it somehow backfired because of one stupid and meddling beta,” He answered, balling his fists. He was at home when Elder Brent rushed to him and told him that Elora would soon come for him.

He explained that the men had been caught and locked up in the dungeon and he suspected she would come for him next. Elder Brent had also told him how Damon tricked them and carried on with the plans without them knowing.

“Damon,” Dexter frowned and clenched his fists.

****

“We couldn't find him.” The guards relayed to Elora.

“What about the elders?” She asked and they were brought in.

They all bowed to her. Elora stood from where she sat and walked up to them.

“Welcome,” She smiled and they looked at her surprisingly, wondering what was going on. “You might be shocked that I called you here when in fact I was the one who banned you from stepping your feet in the palace,” She chuckled. “But I wanted to have breakfast with my elders and realized it's not complete without the three of you. So, please, join us for breakfast.” She offered.

“Oh, okay, Luna.” They replied.

She had already mindlinked the maids to prepare the dining for breakfast and before they got there, everything was set.

When they sat down, she realized that they weren't complete. “Where is Elder Brent? He mustn't miss this breakfast. Go bring him.” She ordered the guards and they left to do as she said.

Damon, who sat beside her, whispered. “What are you up to?” He asked.

She smirked. “I want them filled with food so they can bear what's coming to them,”

Damon formed an 'O' shape with his mouth and smiled.

Elder Brent arrived and when he saw the elders, he knew trouble was being brewed. He knew she had tricked them. No wonder he went to warn them and they were nowhere to be found.

“Oh, you're here. Join us, Elder Brent.” She gestured.

“I'm sorry, Luna, but I was attending to something urgent before the guards brought me here.” He lied, knowing fully well that if he stayed, he might go down with the elders.

Elora didn't even have any intention of punishing him yet. She wanted to see what else he was capable of doing.

“That can wait, but the food is getting cold.” She smiled and he sat down.

As they ate, Elder Matt mindlinked the remaining elders, excluding Elder Blake and Brent, telling them Elora wanted to reinstate them. They felt she was going through troubles since they left, and figured she wanted to bribe them with food first before making her request and bringing them back.

Elder Brent tried to mindlink them but they kicked him out. When they were done eating, they returned to the throne room.

“I'm sure you all enjoyed the food?” She asked and they smiled.

“Yes, Luna.” They couldn't wait to hear what she was about to say.

Elora stood in front of them and smiled mischievously. “Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your food, so when you're in the dungeon, I'm sure you wouldn't starve and this can take you for the period you'd be spending there.” She smiled and their eyes widened.

“What!” They exclaimed.

Elder Brent facepalmed. He knew this was going to happen. That was why he tried to mindlink them but they kicked him out, thinking he was trying to eavesdrop on whatever they were saying.

“Oh, yes! I don't think Dexter whom you all refer to as your beta will be able to save you this time. You all had the guts to plot with my enemy to contaminate the water my people use? Who the heck even suggested that dumb idea?” She snapped and they lowered their heads. “You know what? I don't even want to know. You'll pay for trying to turn my people against me. Guards!” She called.

“Elora, please, you can't do this. This is unfair!” Elder Moon complained.

She ignored him and faced the guards. “Lock them up in the dungeon.”

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

150 0 11
Life's a royal mess! One minute, Raven's a top-tier assassin close to killing her worst enemy, and the next? She's waking up in frilly dresses as Ast...
55 9 4
Persephone was dealt a tragic hand in life; her hopes and dreams were squashed by the coldness of the world and the coldness of her husband. After he...
1K 10 26
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
317 0 30
I'm waiting for something but I do not know what it is that I am waiting for. "Do you believe in second chances? If ever you were given...