Along The Path Of Vengeance([...

By Akatsuki_Kage

Sasuke was born with a quirk like everyone else, although unlike everyone else his family was killed by All F... More

Chapter I: Reccomendation Exam
Chapter II: Welcome To UA
Chapter III: An Old Friend
Chapter IV: Sasuke Vs Mina
Chapter V: Class President
Chapter VI: USJ
Chapter VII: We're Weak
Chapter VIII: My Ambition
Chapter IX: A Good Friend
Chapter X: Get First Place
Chapter XI: I'll Prove That
Chapter XII: Prove My Strength
Chapter XIV: Musutafu Arc
Chapter XV: Sensei
Chapter XVI: Training
Chapter XVII: Good Riddance
Chapter XVIII: Mission Successful
Chapter XIX: I'm Sorry
Chapter XX: Physical Exam
Chapter XXI: 16th Birthday
Chapter XXII: Not So Different
Chapter XXIII: Utter Loss
Chapter XXIV: HPSC President
Chapter XXV: Incompetence-0
Chapter XXVI: Brother

Chapter XIII: I'm Coming For You

390 19 8
By Akatsuki_Kage

Authors note: Any hero name ideas for Sasuke? I have nothing. And the hero's naming is next chapter.

—-------------------------------------------------------

Ochaco's face gleamed, "Oooo, Midoriya! Both your friends are fighting; who are you rooting for?"

"Eh? Uh... Sasuke. I think it works the best for Kaachan."

Ochaco paused, "The best for Bakugo? What does that mean?"

Midoriya looked down as he remembered Bakugo yelling at him after the test battle due to their match; Another memory of Bakugo proclaiming he'd win crossed his mind. He rubbed the back of his head, "I-I don't really know how to put it into words, but I hope Sasuke wins."

Ochaco turned back to the fight, "Mm, well I'm rooting for Sasuke too. GET A HIT IN FOR ME, SASUKE!" Ochaco shouted down.

Midoriya jumped, "Ah! What are you doing?!"

She snickered, "I'm just messing around."

"WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGO AND UCHIHA SASUKE FOR THE LAST ROUND BEFORE THE FINALS! WHICH ONE OF THESE BUNDLES OF ANGST WILL FACE OFF AGAINST... WELL, ANOTHER BUNDLE OF ANGST! THE TENSION IS SO EDGY YOU COULD SLICE YOUR WRIST ON IT! START!"

"DIE!" Bakugo dashed right toward him with the help of explosions. He shot off one point blank at Sasuke, but he jumped to the side as he covered himself in purple energy. Bakugo used an explosion to instantly follow after Sasuke, getting right in blasting range. Sasuke's eyes went wide as he manifested a ribcage to block a powerful explosion; although, Sasuke was still sent flying regardless.

Sasuke scanned his ribcage, seeing that there were huge cracks in it. Bakugo said, "Ha! If you think that rib cage will protect you then just stay inside it while I blow you and it away!"

Bakugo dashed toward him; In response, Sasuke swiped a Susanoo arm at him, but Bakugo used an explosion to jump over it and blast him in the back. The rib cage shattered; Bakugo tried to blow him up again, but Sasule got out of the way in time.

'Damn it! I can't compete with his mobility that well. I'm gonna have to bait him somehow.'

"If this is all you got then you might as well have stayed home the past two weeks! Now die!"

Kaminari turned to Yaoyorozu, "Hey Yaoyorozu, remember that board and stuff he made during the obstacle course? Isn't that just like your power?"

Yaoyorozu put a hand on her chin, "It's similar, but for him, it looks like he makes an imitation rather than the actual object."

Sero scratched his head, "Couldn't he make some type of stuff in this fight to help fight Bakugo? At this rate, it looks like he's gonna lose."

"Hm... Well, if his power works like mine, he needs to know how something works and functions in its entirety to make it. That's probably what he did to learn how to make parts of a skeleton in the first place. Maybe he doesn't know how to make any other objects; the kind that would help with fighting at least."

Kaminari pouted, "Well he better do something before I lose five-hundred yen!"

Kirishima put his arm around his shoulder with a smug smile, "Ready to pay up soon?"

"It's not over yet! Just wait!"

"BAKUGO IS PUTTING THE PRESSURE ON UCHIHA! IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO TURN THE TIDES OF BATTLE IN HIS FAVOR?!"

Bakugo charged at Sasuke. Sasuke shouted, "I'll show you just what I learned! Get ready to go to sleep." Sasuke made a giant Susanoo hand that covered half the arena, and it was coming straight for Bakugo. Behind it was another hand following after.

Bakugo's eyes went wide, 'Damn! That one is too big to dodge.' He smiled, "That's it! Come at me with all you've got so I can definitively destroy you, bastard!" He crossed his hands; multiple small explosions that rotated him to the point he looked like a tornado. He blew straight through a concentrated hole he made in the first hand and did the same with the second hand. 

Bakugo's hands glowed brighter than ever before, "HOWITZER IMPACT!!" The resulting explosion was so huge it caused a dark smoke cloud to cover the entire arena. Even up in the stands, everyone could smell the stench of an explosion.

"AH! HE ADDED MOMENTUM AND ROTATION TO THE HUGE BLAST HE USED AGAINST URARAKA! HE WAS LIKE A HUMAN PROJECTILE! UCHIHA PUT UP HIS ENERGY HANDS AS A BARRIER, BUT WAS IT ENOUGH TO HOLD UP AGAINST SUCH AN ATTACK?!"

The crowd watched on the edge of their seats as the smoke cleared. Kirishima's eyes widened, "No way!"

Kaminari looked on in awe, "I didn't think he could do it!"

The smoke cleared, revealing Bakugo on the ground covered in bruises. While on the other side of the arena, Sasuke stood with shaking legs; he was surrounded by an entire upper body of a skeleton. Half its horned skull was destroyed, it missed an arm, and the ribcage was severely damaged, but it stood tall.

Sasuke's breaths were labored and he fell to one knee as the Susanoo disappeared. He looked up at Bakugo, with a big smile on his face. "Is that the best you've got?" His red eyes gleamed and his body was drenched in sweat.

Bakugo gritted his teeth hard and staggered, "You're the one on one knee you piece of trash!" And charged at Sasuke. Sasuke had pointed a finger up. A shadow suddenly loomed over Bakugo, instinctively making him glance up. His gasp was abruptly stopped as he was crushed by a giant Susanoo hand. The hand and rubble dissipated, revealing a small crater Bakugo rested in. 

Midnight waved her flag, "Bakugo is unconscious! Uchiha Sasuke moves onto the final round!"

The stands erupted and cheered louder than any battle beforehand. Vibrations of the cheers surrounded Sasuke.

UCHIHA LITERALLY CRUSHES THE HEEL, LORD WOMAN BOMBER BAKUGO LIKE A BUG AND MOVES ONTO THE FINALS! SO MUCH FOR BAKUGO WINNING THE TOURNAMENT! GET NUMBER ONE, UCHIHA SASUKE!"

Aizawa turns to Present Mic with low eyelids, "Would you stop being so biased?"

Sasuke rubbed the sweat off his forehead and took a deep breath as he got to his feet. He turned his head towards Bakugo who was put on a stretcher. He smiled, 'Hn, shouldn't have used your ultimate move so soon, idiot,' His gaze turned to the stands; his eyes met with Todoroki. 'Can't use my new form as a surprise anymore, but I'll beat you either way.'

In the stands Midoriya shot out of his seat; Uraraka paused from her cheering, "Deku? Where are you going?"

"I want to check on Kaachan."

Uraraka went wide-eyed, "Eh!? Are you trying to die?!"

Midoriya paused and shivered; he rubbed the back of his head, "C-come on, Bakugo wouldn't kill me. He'll probably be too hurt to move around much anyway."

Kirishima's head was in his hands, "What was that?! Since when could he do something that cool?"

Kaminari wrapped an arm around his shoulder with a mocking smile, "Are you ready to pay up, Kirishima?"

Kirishima gritted his teeth and looked away while digging in his pocket. "As a man... I must keep my promise..." he gave Kaminari the five hundred yen and he pumped his fist.

Sero had an expression of awe, "Wow, I didn't think anyone could beat Bakugo, besides Todoroki."

Kaminari replied, "Hey they don't come from the Recommendation Exam for no reason."

Sasuke trudged back into the hallway.

Jiro noticed Yaoyorozu's hardened expression, "Something wrong, Momo?"

She shook her head, "No, it's really impressive that he beat him, but if his quirk is anything like mine, making that giant avatar must have taken a lot out of him. Especially if he's new to it."

Sasuke leaned against the wall and caught his breath. 'I need something to get my energy up. That ultimate move of his was something else. Good thing the bones are so dense in its evolved form; although, even then just making so much big stuff takes a lot out of me.'

He slumped off of the wall and went to a cafeteria.

In another part of the arena, Midoriya made his way to the Nurse's office; Although, the sounds of explosions and yelling in a waiting room diverted his attention. Midoriya made his way to the room and opened the door, "Ka—" 

He stopped when he saw the state of the room. Everything was destroyed and there were scorch marks everywhere. A seething Bakugo with medical bandages hanging off of him stood with gritted teeth; he was talking to himself, but Midoriya closed the door and ran back to the stands, 'Nevermind! Uraraka was right!'

Bakugo ceased the explosions, "Half-and-half bastard was one thing... But that blood-shot-eyed asshat friend of Deku's too?! Damn it! How?!" His eyes started to water, but he shook his head and stomped out of the room, "I just need to try harder... That's all there is to it."

In the stands, one of the two men with their faces covered sighed, "I had wanted to see more of what Bakugo had, but that's how it goes. Sasuke was very impressive."

The other man nodded, "He was amazing, but his quirk has a lot of potential I don't think he's utilizing."

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't think he could make things not attached to himself, but he made that hand that ended the match with Bakugo. His quirk seems to let him make an imitation of anything he imagines; it's powerful, but he's limiting himself to a skeleton when he could be doing so much more!" He sighed.

His friend made an eye-smile, "You're really invested in how he uses his quirk. Is it safe to say you're going to take him into your agency, Edgeshot?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I can think of plenty of improvements he can utilize in his fighting style. Good luck with Bakugo if he joins your agency, Best Jeanist."

Mina slumped in her seat, 'Man, Sasuke is really strong... How did I even beat him the first time? Please just lose already.'

Over in the Business Course area, some of the students arranged bets with people in the audience for who would win the last round. There was a lot of muttering in the crowds. "Sasuke will definitely beat that guy!"

"He's strong but I doubt it, have you seen what Todoroki can do? If he uses his fire again it's over instantly!"

"Are you stupid? Didn't you see that attack Sasuke blocked?"

All the chatter continued and time passed. A couple of the Business course students conversed, "It appears that most of the bets are in Todoroki's favor."

"Do you think that Endeavor's intimidating presence might have influenced the votes in that section of the stadium?" 

"Quite unlikely, it's doubtful he would care about bets."

Meanwhile on the other side of the stadium, "Hey, wanna put your bid in on who's winning?"

The guy smiled, "I can bet you a thousand yen that Sasuke will win."

They both felt the temperature rise and turned to see Endeavor looming over them, "Were you lobotomized? You think that Sasuke could deal with Shoto if he used his firepower?"

"Uh, c-c-come to think of it, you're right. Yeah, it doesn't seem like Sasuke could win."

"IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE LAST ROUND! WHOEVER IS THE BEST EDGELORD OF UA CLASS ONE WILL BE DECIDED HERE!"

Sasuke and Todoroki came out of their entrances; The both of them approached each other in the arena.

In the stands, Bakugo emerged and stomped to his seat. Kaminari smirked, "H–"

"Shut the fuck up!"

Kaminari recoiled and kept his mouth shut as Bakugo sat down, making the seat creak. He glared down at the arena in a trance, never even blinking. 

Midoriya blinked, 'He seems so focused. Is he gonna try and…' 

"AN ORPHAN VERSUS SOMEONE WHO WISHES HE WAS AN ORPHAN! TODOROKI BETTER NOT START DAYDREAMING IN THIS FIGHT CAUSE HIS OPPONENT IS NOT HERE TO PLAY THERAPIST! TODOROKI! VERSUS! UCHIHA! READY... START!"

Todoroki tried to trap him in a glacier instantly like Sero; in response, Sasuke surrounded himself in purple energy. 'Too much ice to just punch!' 

From the point of view of people in the stadium, Sasuke was overwhelmed by the ice, nowhere to be seen.

"LOOKS LIKE TODOROKI DOESN'T WANNA FIGHT UCHIHA IN THE LONG RUN! HAS HE ALREADY BEEN IMMOBILIZED?!"

Todoroki felt vibrations in the ground and a large portion of the glacier exploded; the complete form of Sasuke's upper body Susanoo towered over Todoroki. Sasuke was in the middle of it sweating with a smile, "We're just getting started."

Kaminari shouted, "There it is again! That thing is badass! What kind of quirk is that?!"

Sero put a hand on his chin, "It has horns, do you think he did that as a nod to his girlfriend?"

Midoriya put a hand under his chin, "He's bringing it out this early?"

Uraraka asked, "Is that bad?"

"Not exactly, It's really strong. It beat me pretty easily, but it's a big drain on stamina; he already came out of another fight using it."

Todoroki tried to blast more ice, but Sasuke dispelled the Susanoo and jumped above it. He then manifested it and punched down at Todoroki; Todoroki tried to slide away on ice but was still grazed by the fist and slid to the edge of the arena.

"UCHIHA STEALS THE UPPER HAND FROM TODOROKI'S GRASP AND NEARLY KNOCKS HIM OUT! WILL TODOROKI HAVE ENOUGH FIREPOWER TO MELT AWAY UCHIHA'S MEGAZORD?!"

Sasuke smiled and dispelled the Susanoo again. 

Midoriya pulled out his notebook and started jotting down points, "Sasuke, you genius!"

Bakugo listened while Uraraka asked, "What's he doing now?"

"Sasuke is switching between his speed and upper-body mode. He's dispelling the upper-body mode right after using it to minimize energy loss. Then he uses his speed to maneuver around Todoroki's attacks before using the upper-body mode again for its power!"

"Oh! I don't really get it but that sounds smart! That should help with the stamina problems a lot."

"Yeah..." his brow tenses and he mumbles, "But for some reason, Todoroki hasn't used his fire yet. He'll end up losing the war of attrition at this rate... but isn't that a good thing? Should Sasuke win?" He ruffles his hair, 'AH I don't know who to root for!'

Sasuke cracked his neck, "If you don't wanna get knocked out, now is the time to use your fire. I'd prefer to beat you when you use both sides, but I'm not gonna wait around until you're comfortable with it like Midoriya," he thought, 'So far this has been easier than Bakugo. Considering his lack of experience with the fireside, I'm confident I'd beat him even if he used it.'

Sasuke charged and Todoroki thought, 'Sorry, Sasuke. Ever since Midoriya, I've been unsure of what I should do. And whether I was right or not. I am totally confused right now.'

Sasuke got into his upper-body mode and swung at Todoroki. Todoroki slid away on the ice behind the Susanoo; after that, Sasuke quickly followed Todoroki and blocked his escape with both hands to trap him in one spot. He tried slamming his skeletal hands together to knock out Todoroki with a clap, but Todoroki shot off another glacier that managed to completely envelop the Susanoo. Making it frozen like a statue. Todoroki took deep visible breaths as his right side was half-covered in ice. 

"SASUKE TRIED TO SQUASH TODOROKI WITH HIS HANDS, BUT WAS TURNED INTO A STATUE BEFORE HE GOT THE CHANCE! THIS MATCH MIGHT BE OVER!"

Mina clasped her hands together, 'Please don't win!'

Midnight raised her flag, ready to announce the match. Todoroki narrowed his eyes at the Susanoo, 'Wait... He's not inside of the Susanoo!'

Sasuke jumped over one of the frozen arms and punched Todoroki full force; he only had enough time to jolt his head in Sasuke's direction before being sent flying into the other frozen arm where he hit his head. Todoroki collapsed instantly and Midnight waved her flag, "Todoroki is unconscious! Uchiha Sasuke wins!"

UCHIHA SASUKE MANAGES TO SURPRISE EVERYONE AGAIN! AND NOW THE TOURNAMENT COMES TO AN END! THE WINNER OF THIS YEAR'S CLASS ONE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS CLASS A'S UCHIHA!"

He glanced back at Todoroki who was taken away on a stretcher, 'Todoroki, your dilemma is a lot different than mine. Your power is something you were born with, and you're refusing to use that. Although, even if you did, the result would have been the same.'

The cheers were louder than ever before as Sasuke had a wide smile. He strolled back out of the arena as his legs lightly shook, 'All of that took a lot out of me, but I won.'

In the stands, Kaminari hugged bundles of yen with a content expression, "I can't stop winning today!" 

"Except for when you lost the first round," Jiro jabbed.

"Hey now..."

Midoriya thought, 'Since when could he separate the Susanoo from himself? He didn't show that in our training.'

Further up in the stands, Mina shot out of her seat and left the stadium in a rush looking down, 'This was the worst way things could have gone! Sasuke... What are you going to get yourself into now?!'

Soon, the Award Ceremony started. Sasuke, Todoroki, and Bakugo went underground in some spots that were supposed to rise out of the ground. As they heard chatter outside, Bakugo stared at Sasuke then looked away, "Hey… How did you beat me?"

Sasuke side-eyed him with a smug smirk, "Cause I'm better than you."

Bakugo glared and snapped, "You piece of shit bastard, I'll kill you! No, you're not! You know what I meant!"

Sasuke snickered, "I know," he looked up, "I was trying to narrow your line of vision by making you go through those two hands, then I was going to squash you from above while you focused on me. Your Howitzer attack caught me off guard and made me have to prioritize defense, but since you were exhausted afterward I was still able to use the same move."

Bakugo looked away and down at the ground with his hands in his pockets, "Hm, well it'll never happen again, asshat. I'll wipe the floor with you next time."

Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Uh huh."

Bakugo gritted his teeth, "What do you mean 'uh huh?!'"

The cylinders they stood over started to elevate as the ceiling above them opened up. Sasuke shielded his eyes from the glaring sun as they rose. 

"TIME TO CONFER THE MEDALS! THE ONE WHO WILL PRESENT THE MEDALS THIS YEAR IS NATURALLY NONE OTHER THAN OUR HERO! ALL MIGHT!"

All Might flipped over the stadium in front of the top three students and approached each one in ascending order of placement. He placed a medal over Bakugo's head, "You had an amazing performance, Bakugo! Perhaps try to avoid using an ultimate move so early on in the battle unless they're already weakened."

"You think I don't know that already?!"

"You're quick to learn from your mistakes Bakugo! You'll make a great hero!"

He moved on to Todoroki and then Sasuke. He placed the medal over Sasuke's head and pulled him into a hug. He whispered, "You have amazing talent Sasuke. You showed good planning on the spot and adaptability. You're strong, but you still have a long way to go. Don't get hasty and throw your life away."

Sasuke smirked, "I know, All Might. I don't plan on dying."

All Might walked away and Sasuke lost his smile as he remembered the letter he was given earlier. 'Receiving that letter was a good thing… Mina, Midoriya, Uraraka, all of them. Having too many bonds just causes one to lose focus of their true ambition… My greatest wish, my desire is to kill All For One and everyone else involved in my parents' deaths. Everything else is secondary.'

He felt the medal he wore, 'I'm at the top, due to my superior strength, I don't need any of the other students,' He clenched the medal hard, 'The power my parents passed onto me is more than enough. My hatred will make my ambitions a reality... Deidara, Sasori... I'm coming for you!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.1K 29
Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brother Gojo Satoru. A quirk that has the p...
523K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...
625K 15.2K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...
22.4K 455 14
You are Tomura's little brother and even when Tomura killed his family he left you alive since you were too young and did nothing to him. But one day...