I'm Not Poly | Felix X Stray...

Autorstwa BTSSyndrome

Felix is an omega, with a crush on an alpha named Chan. After pep talking himself for an entire month, he wor... Więcej

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
BONUS CHAPTER: Chansung
BONUS CHAPTER: Chanhyunsung
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
BONUS CHAPTER: Minsung
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
BONUS CHAPTER: Minbin
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
BONUS CHAPTER: Minbin Pt.2
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
BONUS CHAPTER: Jeongmin
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43: Extended Ver.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
BONUS CHAPTER: Jeongsung
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 (Noncanon version)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 (Pt. 2)
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue Pt. 2
Epilogue Pt. 3
BONUS CHAPTER: Changlix
BONUS CHAPTER: Seunglix
BONUS CHAPTER: Hyunlix
Bonus Chapter: Minlix Pt. 1
BONUS CHAPTER: Minlix Pt. 2
Ending note
BONUS CHAPTER: Minlix Pt. 3

Chapter 81

6.5K 250 110
Autorstwa BTSSyndrome

Am I spamming you? Lol.

I think I'm out of new Hyunjin pics, so look at my grandparent's cat being upset I was leaving instead.

His name is Hoochie.

It means slut.

***

The next day, I got to do something fun.

After taking care of Changbin and putting the hungover alpha back to sleep the next morning, Jeongin invited me to come to work with him, Jisung and Seungmin.

And I mean, who was I to refuse?

So now, I was curled up in Seungmin's arms as Jeongin dressed Jisung in a hell of a sexy outfit, watching quietly as Jeongin suited him up. Seungmin quietly bounced me on his leg as we both observed, keeping his arms wrapped tight around me protectively until it was time for him to get to work.

"He's ready." Jeongin said as he looked at Seungmin.

"Mm." Seungmin hummed, before he gently nudged me so I would get up. I pouted, but obediently stood up so Seungmin could get to work. I curiously followed after the three as they left the room, arriving next door at a dimly lit room with bright lights on the other half. I looked around a bit in awe at all the equipment there was, while Seungmin directed Jisung into the brightly lit area, where a lone chair was facing away from us. Jisung straddled the chair and leaned forward onto it, resting his elbow on the wooden frame and resting his hand against his lips. Automatically, the omega was in his modeling mindset.

Woah.

I watched with slightly wide eyes as Seungmin and Jisung worked, with Seungmin directing Jisung and Jisung effortlessly following everything the alpha said.

"You look beautiful." Seungmin mumbled, probably more to himself as Jisung shifted once again.

"Thank you, baby boy." Jisung said with a little smirk. "I'm glad you like me."

"Stop talking." Seungmin grumbled, earning a soft giggle from Jisung.

"I love you too, babe." He said as he sat properly in his chair, letting his arms fall over the back of the chair as he turned his head to look back at Seungmin with a teasing smirk. That Seungmin did not like.

The alpha started to softly growl at him, but continued taking pictures. And Jisung continued to change positions.

"Liking what you see?" A soft whisper came into my ear, making me shiver a bit and turn my head to look at my third mate behind me.

"Yes." I mumbled honestly. "He looks really handsome."

"Yeah?" Jeongin mumbled back as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Anytime you want to, you're welcome to come up here with us to watch Jisung hyung work. When he really gets into the mood, he's insanely hot." He mumbled with a soft purr as his eyes drifted over to Jisung.

"Why did you invite me to come today anyway?" I asked as my eyes fell to his lips, wishing that he'd kissed my lips instead of my cheek.

"Just felt like it. Plus it'll make it easier for us to get you to your appointment for the pup later." He said with a little smile. "But I also wanted to make things up to you."

"About what?" I asked with a frown.

"Us playing with you in the theater last night." He mumbled. "Did we make you uncomfortable, baby? I'm sorry if we did."

"No, it's okay. I mean, I wasn't super thrilled about it, but...it's fine. I was a little embarrassed and scared we'd get caught, but otherwise, I was fine. You don't have to apologize."

"Still. That was probably a bit too much, looking back on it."

"It's okay." I mumbled. "Don't worry about it. Besides, I didn't try to stop you, did I? I think we're at a point where I won't hesitate to say no if I really don't like something like that."

"If you say so. I love you, baby. And I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He mumbled, before he gave me a kiss on the cheek again. Earning a pout from me, and a little nuzzle to try and get a proper kiss.

"I love you too, but can't you kiss me right?" I complained with a pouty lip.

He chuckled at me but obliged, giving me a kiss on the lips. Followed by the door slamming, making Jeongin and I both jump and look over, just as Jisung rolled his eyes.

"That happens pretty often." Jeongin whispered to me, before he let go of me to go to Jisung. "Baby, what happened this time?"

"He's frustrated because I'm being too distracting for him again." Jisung said, quirking his eyebrow amusedly before he huffed and straddled his chair again, resting his chin on the back of it.

"Okay. I'll go talk to him." Jeongin mumbled with a sigh. "Stay here."

"Okay."

Jeongin left the room to go after Seungmin, leaving Jisung and I on our own. He sent me a little smile, before he beckoned me over.

I purred and obediently went to my mate, kissing him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi baby." He purred back. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

I gave him a little nod, taking another kiss from him. He smiled and pulled me in closer, before he got up from his chair. His hands lightly rubbed over my hips as he smirked a little at me, while I innocently purred and smiled at him.

"How do you feel, mama?" He asked as one of his hands gently ran over to my belly.

"I'm horny as per usual. But otherwise, I'm good."

He chuckled at my honesty, before he leaned down to kiss me. "Yeah? Well, since Seungmin is throwing a fit and we have some time, do you want to take care of that, baby?"

"Here?"

"Why not? This floor is exclusively used for Jeongin's business, and we're the only ones that come in this room. Any others working in the business don't come here. They're generally management so they don't have to." He mumbled as his hands started to gently rub circles over my hips. "The only camera in here is Seungmin's, too. The door locks, and..." His eyes drifted over to a bunch of set pieces that weren't being used at the moment. "There's plenty of things you can lay on while I please you."

"You..." I blushed a little as my eyes went over to the set pieces too. "No..." I mumbled. "This doesn't feel like a comfortable place to mate..."

"Yeah?" He mumbled. "Can we make an appointment to do it at home, then? We've been together for over five months now and we've still never mated all the way together. And that's been kind of bothering me lately."

True, it's been a while since we've become mates and I still haven't gone all the way with him, have I...?

...

Suddenly, Jisung looked like a hell of a snack.

I glanced up at him quietly, eyeing him for a few moments, before I moved in to kiss him. Tame at first, before I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit his lip.

"Change your mind?" He asked with a little smile as I moved to kiss at his neck next.

"Yes." I mumbled under my breath. "But I get to be bottom."

"Of course." He mumbled. "After all, we have no condoms."

I groaned, happy that he couldn't argue with me. I purred as he started to gently direct me over to the set pieces, where a small little loveseat sat in a corner. He tugged off the maternity shorts I wore, along with my boxers before he laid me back on the couch.

"I'm cold." I grumbled as he was taking off his own clothes.

"Let me warm you up then." He said with a little smirk, before he leaned down over me to kiss me. I accepted the kiss as he lowered his body over mine. He bit my nipple, earning a low growl from me for messing with my sore nipple. But he ignored the angry pregnant noises coming from me and teased my nipple, as his hands traveled downward to rub my dick.

I whimpered at the touch, bucking my hips up into his hand--just as my phone started to ring.

I hissed and let my hand fall over the side of the couch to swat around for my phone in my shorts, before I picked it up with an annoyed glare as Jisung didn't bat an eye--choosing to continue teasing me.

"Who is it?" He asked as he took a moment to glance up at me.

"Chan hyung." I mumbled as I answered the call. Though that didn't stop Jisung from teasing me.

I tried my best to hold in my moans and whimpers at Jisung's touch as I spoke to Chan. "Baby?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Hey." Chan mumbled back, sounding like he'd just woken up. "Where are you, babe?"

"I'm with Jeongin, Seungmin and Jisung hyung. They brought me with them to work."

"Oh, you did?" He mumbled as he took in a deep breath. "Do you like it, baby?"

My eyes fell down to Jisung who was slowly maneuvering himself between my legs, smirking a little at me before he began to lick at my length.

"Yeah, I like it." I mumbled, hitching my breath as Jisung's warm tongue left a streak, hitting my dick with cold air to tease it.

"Yeah?" He mumbled as he moved around in the background. "You okay baby? Why did you make that noise?"

"Nothing." I mumbled. "I'm okay."

"Okay. Are you going to your appointment with them later? Or do you want me to come and get you for it?"

"They're gonna take me." I mumbled as I shifted, swallowing back a whimper as Jisung took my length into his mouth and started to suck.

"Alright. Well, are you hungry or anything? If you need anything, I can run up there for you." He said as he moved around in the back again. "I miss you."

"I miss you too. And...no, I think I'm g--" I gasped as Jisung slipped two fingers passed my entrance, giving me no warning before he did it.

"Babe?" Chan hissed. "Are you really okay?"

"Y-Yeah--" I mumbled quickly. "I'm good, hyung, really. Is that all you called for?"

"Well--" Chan didn't sound convinced. "I mean, I wanted to talk to you, so..."

"Mmm." I hummed, though that was a bad idea, since it sounded more like a moan than a hum. "Yeah? I want to talk to you too."

"Yeah...?"

"Ye--"

I moaned.

Quite loudly into my phone as Jisung found a sweet spot with his fingers. Chan went silent, and after he heard me, I didn't really have any reason to try and hide it anymore. I whimpered as Jisung rapidly moved his fingers, teasing that sweet spot until I cried out and came in his mouth.

He swallowed it without batting an eye. Then, he removed his fingers and let my dick slide out of his mouth, before he got on his knees and positioned his tip at my entrance.

"Babe, what are you up to?" Chan asked as my breath hitched once again to Jisung pushing inside of me. I whimpered softly, not really paying attention to Chan as Jisung started to move.

"Seungmin is throwing a fit, so we're testing out one of the couches in the studio!" Jisung called to the phone.

"Oh--" Chan mumbled, before he let out a soft chuckle. "Baby, you usually sound like you'd rather die than be on the phone during sex. Why did you answer my call if you were about to get mated?"

I groaned loudly, ignoring him. Jisung and Chan both chuckled at my response, knowing that lately, anytime I was horny, all I cared about was the thing in between my legs.

This pregnancy is going to kill me.

But I didn't mind, and my mates didn't seem to either. Chan seemed to sit back and choose to listen to his omega mates as I whimpered and whined to Jisung's thrusts, while Jisung seemed to be enjoying it his own way with soft grunts and arrhythmic thrusts, until we both softly gasped as Jisung found my sweet spot, and I clenched sensitively around him. He laid over me and kissed me as he finished us both off, wrapping his hand around my tip to keep my orgasm from making a mess as he came inside, both of us whimpering softly as we came down from our highs.

Jisung licked his soiled hand clean, while I breathed deeply beneath him. When we both went quiet, Chan seemed to connect the dots that we were finished.

"Jeongin and Seungmin are both gonna be upset when they see you two mated without them." He pointed out, making Jisung roll his eyes.

"Jeongin is probably letting Seungmin mate him right now to get him to come back to the studio. His ego got hurt while he was watching me model again."

"Ahh." Chan chuckled. "Well, you know that won't stop Seungmin from being jealous."

Jisung grunted his agreement, before he grabbed both of our pairs of clothes off the floor to start getting dressed, I assume to hide the evidence. I purred softly as he started to dress me, even though I was sticky from my slick and his cum.

"We'll stop by the house before we go to the appointment." Jisung mumbled as he pulled up my maternity shorts. "Felix will need a bath before we go."

"Okay." Chan mumbled. "Since you'll be coming back, we'll all probably go with you."

"All?" Jisung repeated.

"Yeah. Hyunjin, Changbin and Minho are here too."

"And all you creeps just listened to us mate?" Jisung asked with a disbelieving laugh.

"Of course we did." Minho called from the background.

"You shouldn't have expected anything different from me." Changbin mumbled from closer to the phone.

"I didn't." Jisung grumbled. "Okay. Well, we'll probably be headed home in a few hours, assuming Seungmin comes back soon and actually finishes the shoot with me. So we'll see you then, okay?"

"Yeah. Bye, baby." Chan said, followed by byes from the other three alphas in the background.

"Bye." Jisung mumbled.

"Bye." I grumbled, before I hung up on them.

When Jeongin and Seungmin returned, Jeongin seemed to be chasing Seungmin back into the room.

The door flew open with the alpha hissing at the omega and running back to his camera. "Sit back on the chair, Jisung hyung." He growled, making Jisung roll his eyes at Seungmin, but obediently follow his directions.

While they got back to work, I got up and waddled over to Jeongin quickly, who welcomed me with a bright smile and opened arms for me to hug him. I purred, nuzzling Jeongin's neck and scenting my youngest mate as Seungmin and Jisung got back to work.

By the time they had finished up a few hours later, I had received quite a few kisses from each of them--and a few possessive bites from Seungmin after he saw me kissing Jisung and Jeongin but not going and bothering him while he was looking through photos to kiss him too. Which I didn't mind, I enjoyed the bites.

Now, Jisung and Jeongin were leading us down the hall to leave as Seungmin matched my pace, moving in small strides as the space between us and Jisung and Jeongin grew.

"Hey." He mumbled.

"Hmm?" I looked up at him curiously. "What?"

He huffed, glancing down at me before he looked ahead. "...Hold my hand."

"Oh?" I smiled. "You want to be affectionate?"

"...Shut up before I change my mind." He grumbled.

I giggled at him, before I reached over and took his hand. He intertwined our fingers, covering my entire hand in his bigger one as we walked.

"So..." I mumbled, trailing off a bit. "Where did you guys go yesterday?"

He looked down at me with a little frown. "I'm not telling you."

"Why?"

"Because it's a secret." He grumbled. "You'll know soon enough. Just worry about that pup you're carrying right now."

I rolled my eyes at him, but didn't push him on the subject.

Seungmin probably wasn't the best one to ask about something like this anyway. He probably wouldn't tell me even if it weren't a secret.

But, I wasn't too worried about that.

After all, it's time to go and see a pup.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

91.2K 3.1K 30
Seungmin and Minho have been dating for a while but feel like they're missing something. A relationship between two alphas is hard to maintain. What...
313K 11.3K 126
Bang chan, an alpha who is a successful singer, rapper, producer, dancer, and everything possibly in between, meets an oddinary boy on accident throu...
9.3K 248 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...
8.8K 458 32
𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 /ˌ𝘬ɒ𝘯𝘴𝘵ɪˈ𝘭𝘦ɪʃ𝘯/ ; 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 ; 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯: 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪...