The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

Od purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 51

184 4 0
Od purple2ink

**Lucien's POV**

"Zora, how much longer do we have to endure this?" I asked, my voice strained with exhaustion. "I can't handle working in this mine any longer. We barely get any food and are worked to the bone. We need to escape." I had reached my limit, tired and famished after long hours of grueling labor.

I couldn't take it anymore and needed to escape. I knew that Zora had been thinking of a plan to get out of the mine, so I decided to confront her.

Zora looked at me with a steely gaze, her expression unreadable. "Lucien, you need to be patient. I'm thinking of a plan, but it's not easy. Escaping from this mine is dangerous, and we need to be careful."

I shook my head in frustration. "I understand that, but I can't keep working like this. We need to leave, and soon."

Zora sighed, her eyes softening slightly. "I know it's hard, Lucien. But we can't just leave without a plan. We need to be smart about this. And besides, I have another reason for staying."

I raised an eyebrow in surprise. "What reason?"

Zora's gaze hardened again. "Elora. She's the one who put us in this mine in the first place. I won't leave until I've taught her a lesson. She needs to know that she can't treat people like this."

I felt a surge of anger and resentment towards Elora. She was the one who had forced us into this life of slavery, and I couldn't stand the thought of her getting away with it. "I understand where you're coming from, Zora. But we need to think of our own safety first."

Zora nodded, her eyes still fixed on mine. "I know, Lucien. And I promise you, I won't put us in any unnecessary danger. We'll escape when the time is right, but until then, we need to bide our time and wait for the perfect moment."

I took a deep breath and nodded, reluctantly accepting Zora's plan. It wasn't ideal, but I knew that she was right. We needed to be careful and plan our escape carefully. And in the meantime, we needed to stick together and support each other.

"Okay, Zora. I trust you. We'll wait for your signal, and then we'll escape together."

Zora smiled slightly, relief evident in her eyes. "Thank you, Lucien. I'm glad we're on the same page. We'll get out of here, I promise you that." She smiled.

I pulled her close to myself and she pushed me away.

"Stop it! Do you want people to see us?" She complained but I pulled her close again.

"They're all working. No one would notice us, Zora. Just a quickie, I miss you so much." I sniffed her neck and I could feel her body reacting.

She looked sideways. "Let's sneak to my room, then. No one would get us there." She dragged my hand and we snuck to her quarters.

When we got there, she quickly closed the door and I slammed her on the wall, taking possession of her lips immediately.

Her hands were tangled in my hair and she groaned as she opened her mouth for me, letting me explore every inch of her lips. I kissed her deeply while her fingers moved down to grip my butt, making my cock harden instantly.

We broke apart and gazed lovingly at each other. We smiled and kissed again, this time hotter and more passionately than before. I wrapped both arms around her waist and lifted her up, carrying her to the bed and laying her down gently.

I climbed up next to her and lay down, staring at her as she looked at me with lustful eyes.

Our kisses became hotter again and rougher, tongues battling for dominance.

After an intense battle, I lifted her onto the bed and started to kiss down her body. As I continued kissing, running my tongue along her stomach, I slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, revealing a beautiful skin beneath.

Her breasts were perfectly round and I could imagine them being filled with my mouth as my fingers traced patterns on their soft, white skin, teasing her nipples gently, until they hardened under my touch. She moaned softly, and my eyes widened at how aroused she already was.

"Don't look at me like that! It's been a long time since we did this!" She snapped and bit her lip, pulling me close to her once again.

I kissed her neck and sucked on a small spot near her collarbone as she arched her back and ground her hips against mine, encouraging me to continue kissing her and feeling her growing arousal in the same way I was now feeling mine.

Soon, I pulled down my pants allowing my dick  spring free and thrusting upwards in the air, hitting the very peak of her entrance, causing her to moan loudly with pleasure.

My hands traveled lower, and I ran them through her curly blonde locks, massaging her scalp lightly as I slid two fingers inside her pussy, stroking the sensitive opening of her folds.

Her legs wrapped around me tightly as I inserted three fingers inside her and began pumping them, increasing my pace. Her moans became louder and faster as I increased her tempo. Soon, her orgasm overtook her, and her body went stiff, shaking violently as she came in my hand. I withdrew quickly, enjoying the wetness surrounding my fingers and watched her come down from her high with a smile.

"That was incredible, Lucien," she breathed out as she laid her head on my chest. "You make me lose control like no one else."

"Yeah, and that's why you love me." I smirked and positioned myself between her legs. "Ready?" I asked and she nodded in anticipation. I pressed forward, sinking myself into her as deep as I could and she gasped loudly and buried her face in my shoulder. I grabbed her hips and pounded in and out, trying my best to match her rapid movements. Her hips thrashed uncontrollably beneath me, urging me to go faster. My breathing grew heavy as I fought the urge to fuck her harder. I wanted her completely, every part of her.

I released one hand and ran it down her side, reaching her bottom, where I gripped her firmly with my other hand and pulled her impossibly close to me.  She moaned again, her breathy gasps becoming even louder as she arched her back and squirmed. Her hands fisted in my hair tightly, pulling me closer.

My cock throbbed as my release built and finally shot out of me, coating her inner walls as I came with a loud cry of frustration, leaving her with a satisfied smile as well. She fell back on the bed weakly and stared at me. I pulled her into a passionate embrace and kissed her tenderly.

She started rubbing her body against mine and I knew she was ready for round 2.

"Harder than ever this time!" She ordered and I chuckled at her demand, loving her neediness. I leaned closer to her, pushing her legs apart and sliding my hard length into her. After a few moments, I found a rhythm that was just right for her. She let out a content sigh as she enjoyed herself.

I slowed down the pace gradually, savoring her sweet sounds of satisfaction. When she seemed satisfied, I picked up speed and plunged inside her relentlessly, filling her completely, reveling in the feeling of having her tight and hot around me.

"Faster!" she cried out loudly, grabbing my ass possessively and bucking up against me as I increased our pace, giving her the full brunt of everything she had ever desired. I loved to hear her moans and screams whenever I'm riding her to ecstasy. They were so cute and satisfying, making me want to fuck her nonstop.

She was screaming again and clutching my shoulders as if she needed to ground herself.

The sound of my name echoed behind me and I realized that it hadn't been my voice calling for me, but someone else's.

I stopped pounding in her and turned around only to see Elora standing there with a menacing look on her face.

With a gasp, I climbed off Zora and Zora sat up with widened eyes. She was as shocked as I was.

Elora clapped and finally entered the room.

"Wow, you two have really been enjoying yourselves." She glared daggers at us.

"It's not what you—" She cut me off with a slap. Zora gasped and covered her mouth.

"You fool!" She snapped. "I don't want to talk that much. Thank goodness I caught you red handed. Now, I'm going to make sure you get disgraced, and make the whole pack know what you have done. Now, stand up and follow me," She ordered.

We were about to wear our clothes but she stopped us.

"You're coming with me… naked!" She snapped and we gasped.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

247 112 27
"Peace is all she wants, power shall Fate grants." ××× Elvira Rosetta Castemont, a fallen princess, witnessed her parent's tragic death. Throughout...
60 9 4
Persephone was dealt a tragic hand in life; her hopes and dreams were squashed by the coldness of the world and the coldness of her husband. After he...
5.1K 213 50
As they say, Revenge is best served cold When everything that was buried in the past has resurrected once again after 3 years- what will they do? How...
36 13 10
Ellia was 12 when the Fire Fae raided the villages. Now 20, she seeks revenge. Revenge on those who killed her family. The fae that made her house b...