𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 41 (are you ready)

1K 38 2
By idontlikethisthing

Y'all ready 😏

— Ariana POV—

Lately, I've felt a bit upset when it came to sex. And not in a way where I feel unpleasant and wasn't having a good time. Trust me I always had a good time. I've just felt in a certain area I've been neglected.

I want to top y/n.

Anytime we have sex with me on top I always end up on the bottom and I don't mind being on the bottom that much. But I'd still like to top Y/n at least once.

Why does she get to have all the fun while my ass is in the air and my face is in the pillow?

At first, I thought about getting a strap on but that was a step that would take days of preparation and I'm not sure Y/n would be okay with doing but stuff. But I did buy some handcuffs to keep her ass from taking control like usual.

We were on the tour bus. Y/n was knocked out asleep in her boxers and a t-shirt and I had already put the handcuffs on her. But I was waiting for her to wake up so I could ask for consent. After how Y/n got mad at me yesterday because I wouldn't take no for an answer I never want to do that to her again.

So patiently I watched her like I creep dressed in my robe she began to stir awake. "What the heck." Y/n looked around until she realized that her wrists were cuffed behind her head on a long metal pole.

"Why am I handcuffed Ariana." Y/n's voice was heavy and deep and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I'm tired of you topping me all the time so I tied you up and this time I'm gonna take charge." Y/n chuckled "Is that so." I nodded my head a grin on my face. "so why haven't you done it yet."

"I was waiting for you to wake up so I could ask for consent." A smile stretched across Y/n's face. "I give you consent." Hearing Y/n say that I giggled excitedly and mischievously. "Well, I hope you are ready baby." I open my robe revealing my lace underwear.

"I got so scared for a second I thought you had a strap-on hidden under there." Y/n started to chuckle. "what if I did. would you like it." I dropped my robe to the ground slowly and made my way over to Y/n. "I don't know. I've never taken it before."

I sat on her lap putting my ass down on her hardened dick that was making a tent in her boxers. "would you like to." Y/n blushed and looked down at the floor. "sure I mean. not now but one day sure." I cupped Y/n's cheeks and made her face me.

"Are you shy?" I asked teasingly. "no." Y/n puffed out her chest and smirked. "I don't get shy." I snickered and slowly ran my hands drown from her face to her chest stopping at her waist. I hooked my fingers around Y/n's boxer's waistband.

I then proceeded to yank it down her legs letting it hang around her ankles. "uh Ari before you start I have a question."

"if you wanted to be on the top this time why didn't you just ask me? I would've let you. handcuffing me wasn't necessary."

"I know but every time you let me top you end up taking control." I tightened the handcuffs. "So the cuffs are just a precaution to stop you from taking control." Y/n nodded her head and relaxed back on the sofa. "okay, you can continue."

I kiss Y/n's face softly smothering her in my love. I sat down on Y/n's lap her dick going in between my thighs and pressing up against my vagina. I rotated my hips using Y/n's dick to spread my lips.

Y/n let out a groan of satisfaction. "ugh just put it in already." Y/n groaned making me chuckle. She started thrusting her hips up desperately and I was appalled. I'd never thought I'd see Y/n act like this.

So I decided I'd play with her even more.

I stopped grinding on her dick and stood up. Her cock stood back up and was fully covered in my juices. I got down on my knees in front of Y/n and put her dick in my mouth.

But instead of sucking her off, I dragged my tongue all around her shaft slowly and teasingly. Y/n squirmed under my touch her dick bobbing up and down.

Taking her dick I slapped it against my tongue and put it in my mouth and slowly I put inch after inch into my mouth until I reached the base and her dick was skimming against the back of my throat.

"God I don't know how you are putting that entire thing in your mouth." Y/n groaned she started bucking her hips up but I pushed down on her legs.

I pulled Y/n's dick out my mouth and slapped it "Bad girl." I tightened my grip on Y/n's dick making her squirm. "Did you forget whose on top this time?"
Y/n began to whimper and I started feeling a tad bad.

I let go of her dick and gently smooch all around her shaft. "Sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"Nah I'm good. Just be a bit gentle." Giving her dick one last smooch I stand up and sit back down on Y/n's lap. "I'm gonna ride you like no tomorrow". I slide down her hard cock feeling it fill me up I let out a throaty moan.

"God that hits the spot." Slowly I bounced up and down on her dick and it was a lot harder than I thought it was. Usually, Y/n would be doing all the work while I'd just be there getting my cervix pounded.

"Fuck this is a workout." I gripped onto Y/'n's shirt I felt my knees getting weak. Around now Y/n would usually take charge and fuck me to delight. But seeing how I had her handcuffed that wasn't happening anytime soon. "Oh god, this feels so good."

I threw my head back moving my hair out of my face. "Not so easy is it." Y/n had a smirk on her face and it pissed me off. I wanted to cover that mouth of hers but there were no napkins or pieces of cloth nearby. But then I noticed her tank top.

Eh it'll just have to do

I tightened my grip on the shirt and yanked it down ripping the cloth. "Ari what the fuck!" Y/n started to yell out but I had wrapped the ripped piece of her shirt around her mouth. Her eyes were wide and her pupils had dilated.

I wondered what might be going through her head

"Ohh boobies." Remembering how soft and sensitive they were I grabbed onto her breast. Squeezing and pinching on her nipples. Watching how she'd squirm with each flick and rub. God seeing her act like this turned me on like crazy.

Y/n started saying something but it came out muffled from underneath the piece of cloth. "What was that? I can't hear you." Y/n glared at me and then rolled her eyes. "Aww don't be upset baby. I'll make sure you cum nice and hard for me okay." Y/n huffed and looked away.

I grabbed her face making her look at me. "Eyes on me baby. Now watch how I ride that dick of yours."

——-
What if I was to just end it here🤭

I'm kidding there's more
——-

I could feel my end reaching and my exhaustion levels were rising. After today I think I'd like to stick to just receiving it instead of giving it. Or at least let Y/n help.

"God I'm gonna cum." Unintentionally my nails started digging into Y/n's chest. "Oh cum with me, baby." Feeling my orgasm rock through my body my legs buckled under my weight and I collapsed on top of Y/n. My eyes were heavy and I was exhausted. And before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

I didn't know how long I was asleep but when I woke up I was cuddled up next to Y/n in bed in my robe. "You know because of you. Frankie thinks I'm a freak."

"What?" I stared at Y/n confused. "When you had fallen asleep after cuming you had forgotten to uncuff me. So for a good five minutes, I was stuck there until Frankie came in and saw us. Thankfully he freed me before running away embarrassed."

I started to laugh but then a bitter feeling rose. "I'm sorry." Y/n squeezed me and kissed my cheek. "It's alright baby. I enjoyed the princess treatment. Plus now I have an excuse to get my revenge against you." Y/n bit my shoulder making me jump.

And Y/n was one of those people that had pointy canine teeth so I felt it.

"Keep those chomps away." Y/n scoffed. "Your one to talk. My penis is a victim." I crossed my arms. I made some mistakes and did some things I wasn't proud of. But it's not like I was gonna do it again.

For now...

Kidding... Maybe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 8.1K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...
65.5K 1.7K 28
This Is My Very First Book So Please Bare With Me . GIP Started : September 7th 2021 Finished :December 5th 2021 Some love can be Toxic and some...
Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

79.1K 2.3K 59
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...
318K 13.3K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...