The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

By purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 47

203 5 3
By purple2ink

**Zora's POV**

“What!” I and Lucien exclaimed at the same time.

She tricked us! Elora fucking tricked us!

I looked up to meet her eyes, which held nothing but hate for us. Lucien had come to meet me that morning and asked that we moved immediately. He narrated how he had gotten caught and beaten by Damon, who later ordered for him to get thrown into the dungeon.

He was able to dodge the guards and escape and now, we are in a mess again. She had acted like she was fooled, and brought us here.

“What? Are you surprised that your stupid plan didn't work?” She scoffed.

I knew the only thing to do at this time was to bring ourselves low and beg for her forgiveness without giving ourselves out. I can't work in the coal mine. It's like the most horrible place of torture in the whole pack.

“We're sorry if you think we're trying to fool you, but please, don't take us to the coal mine. We never knew it would go this far,” I pleaded and slowly nudged Lucien to plead too.

“She's right. We never wanted to do this. I was just so sad that you weren't accepting my love.” He bowed his head.

“And you wanted to make me sleep with you to prove your love? Did you think that would make me accept you or what?” She snapped and we bowed our heads again.

“We're sorry.” We apologized in unison.

“I have laid down an order and it will be followed. Apart from you being one of the workers at the coal mine, you are also my slaves and will be at my beck and call. Do not try something drastic else, I won't hesitate to slay you and sever your body to the vultures.” She threatened, her voice firm, authoritative and scary.

She had really changed so much and I couldn't believe that she didn't consider the fact that we were best friends and chose to do this to me.

She turned to the guards and without waiting for her to say anything else, they grabbed us.

“Please!” We begged but our pleadings fell on deaf ears.

I looked at Damon and he smirked at me. What came into my mind instantly was to send a message to my father, asking him to come and take me away from here. He was part of the businessmen that collaborated with Elora's father and he is still a business associate with them.

With his influence, I was sure he would be able to command Elora into letting me and Lucien go. I reached into my gown secretly and got my father's number. I had already typed the message and wanted to tap the send button when Elora noticed.

“Take their phones, jewelry and whatever they have from them. You can do whatever you like with them, I don't care. All I need is the owners.” She said and I bit my lip in frustration.

I quickly tapped send before the guards took the phone from me. They took my jewelry and emptied our pockets of everything we had.

“Good. Now take them away from me!” She snapped and the guards grabbed us for the second time.

I clenched my fists and allowed the guards to take me and Lucien to the coal mine where we were going to be used as slave workers. As we got to the mine, I couldn't believe the sight before me. Diverse slaves were working in terrible conditions. The air was thick with dust and the sound of pickaxes hitting rock echoed through the tunnels. They threw us into a group and handed over pickaxes to us.

“Get to work, imps!” They ordered with their whips and we got to work immediately.

Our group of miners were digging deep into the earth, searching for precious metals and gems. It was hard work, and we were forced to work long hours in dangerous conditions, with little food or water and no breaks. The guards were cruel and abusive, often beating us for the slightest mistake or infraction.

We worked throughout that day without resting and when it was finally night time, we were separated. While Lucien was taken to the male slave quarters, I was taken to the female quarters. When we got there, I scrunched up my face in irritation.

“What the heck is this place?” I yelled at the guard that brought me there.

“Are you blind? This is your new home according to the Luna's orders!” He snapped at me with a glare.

“There is no way I am staying in a dirty place like this. Just look at the poor structure!” I snapped as I took in the surroundings with creased brows.

“You're staying here whether you like it or not, missy!” He hurled at me and pushed me in then walked away.

Tears gathered in my eyes and I sucked in a breath to push them back. I can't stay here. It looks like a swamp and look at how slippery it is! The walls were made of dirt and stone, with a single window that barely let in any light. The air was musty and stale, with a foul smell that seemed to permeate every corner of the room.

I couldn't help but compare it to the luxurious apartment where I used to live. It was spacious, with high ceilings and large windows that provided stunning views of the city skyline. The furniture was sleek and modern, with plush couches and chairs that invited you to sink in and relax. And the decor was carefully curated, with beautiful artwork and stylish accents that reflected my impeccable taste.

Now, I was stuck in this dingy room with nothing but a straw mat and a thin blanket. There was no privacy, no comfort, and certainly no luxury. I felt a surge of anger and frustration at my situation. How could this happen to me? How could I go from living the high life to being a slave in a coal mine?

As the days went by, my hatred for the environment only grew. The work in the mine was grueling, and the conditions were unbearable. We worked in shifts, digging into the earth with pickaxes and shovels, our hands blistered and calloused. The air was thick with dust and fumes, making it hard to breathe. And the noise was deafening, with the constant clunking and scraping of metal against rock.

I longed for the comfort and security of my old life. I missed the softness of my bed, the warmth of my blankets, and the familiar smells of my home. I missed the freedom to do as I pleased, to come and go as I pleased, to live my life on my own terms.

“I hate you, Elora!” I yelled at the top of my lungs and burst into tears.

This wasn't part of my big plan at all. My plan was to get rid of her and take over as Luna, not to end up as a slave in a coal mine.

“My legs are killing me!” Lucien complained and sat beside me.

I just sprained my ankle and had asked the guards to help me, but none of them was ready to help, so I had sat down to rest and here he was with his annoying complaint.

I scoffed and looked away.

“Why are you scoffing?” He asked.

“Why shouldn't I scoff when you messed up the whole plan?” I snapped at him.

“Messed up the whole plan? What do you mean?” He asked.

“You didn't play your cards well, Lucien and now we're in this mess!” I snapped at him again.

“I don't understand what you're talking about. I did exactly what you asked me to do. I made sure the drug took effect on her and she took the first move. What else did I do wrong?” He asked.

“Did you lock the door?” I asked and he acted like he was thinking for a while.

When he realized, he turned to look at me.

“You see? You didn't lock the door. Assuming you had locked the door, when Damon arrived, you could have abandoned her there and escaped through her back door or her window, but no, you left the door open and allowed Damon to catch you in the act!” I snapped at him.

This was why I preferred doing most things myself. Such failures would have been averted. Since she was a girl like me, I chose Lucien as the best for the job, but he failed woefully like he always does.

“I'm sorry. My mind didn't go to the door.” He apologized.

“How are we going to escape from here, huh? We need to get the shit out of this place before I die!” I yelled at him.

“I have no idea. Elora made sure the guards kept extra eyes on us, and if we dared try to escalate without a well drafted plan, we might get caught and face the worst punishment — getting killed.” He said and I sighed.

We saw the slaves bowing and quickly stood up. I limped to where I was positioned to mine and Lucien joined me. When I saw who was behind their bowing, I scoffed inwardly.

Damon walked up to where we stood and smiled. The smile was so annoying I felt like wiping it off his face.

“How're you enjoying your new homes? It's comfy, right?” He asked.

“No, it's not! You gave me a swamp-like house. Do you know who I am?” Lucien snapped at Damon, who only chuckled.

“I know who you are — a pathetic slave worker at the coal mine.” He answered.

“You'll regret doing this to us. Mark my words, Damon!” I snapped.

“I'd advise you to add some respect to my name. It's called Beta Damon. You need to know, so I won't punish you for it next time.” He said and walked away with a chuckle.

I pulled my hair and groaned.

“I won't spare them!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 26
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
2.8M 165K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...
150 0 11
Life's a royal mess! One minute, Raven's a top-tier assassin close to killing her worst enemy, and the next? She's waking up in frilly dresses as Ast...
4.8K 276 36
A hundred years ago the world Omora was filled with magic. It flowed through the rivers, blew with the wind; magic sparked with every flame ignited...