The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

Par purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 46

196 3 0
Par purple2ink

**Damon's POV**

“Mate distressed!” Ryan, my wolf, howled, and I sprung up from the bed.

I had taken my bath and replied to some business emails both from my company and Elora's and wanted to go to bed, but Ryan had been howling and whimpering in my head.

“Hey, boy, what's wrong?” I asked.

“Mate in trouble!” He howled.

I could feel his uneasiness and also a slight hunch that something was wrong.

“Mate in trouble?” I arched my brows, and then it dawned on me. “Elora!” I exclaimed and quickly got down from the bed. I wore a long jacket over my pajamas and grabbed my car keys.

As I rushed to the garage where my car was parked, I tried her line, but it wasn't going through. I got worried and entered the car, speeding off to the palace.

When I got there, the guards, seeing that I was the beta, opened the gate for me. I got down and rushed to the door.

“Good evening, beta. Is anything the matter?” They asked.

“Where is the Luna?” I asked.

“She retired to her chambers after a meeting with the royal advisors.” He answered.

“Did she receive any visitors?” I asked as they followed me to her chambers.

“Well, a man came to visit her this evening, but he hasn't left yet.” They answered.

“Who is he?” I asked.

“I think he is Lucien. He told us he had important business with the Luna.”

At the mention of Lucien, my blood boiled. He better not hurt her, else I will kill him and feed his body to the rogues.

When we got to her room, I gestured for them to wait outside. There was no sound coming from the room. I slowly opened the door and walked in. What I saw made my blood boil.

Elora was sprawled on the bed and Lucien was trying to undress her. My heart ached when I saw how she was smiling with her hands wrapped around his neck while he was placing kisses on her chest.

“You imbecile!” I rushed to them and tore him off her. He looked surprised to see me, and before he could react, I sent a kick straight into his face. The force sent him back several feet and I caught him by the collar, holding him away from Elora. She jumped from her bed and ran towards us.

“What have you done to her?” I yelled at him, and he smiled at her before looking at me. “How dare you touch her? Are you crazy? You should be ashamed of yourself.”

He chuckled at me. “Ah ah ah. Don't get your knickers in a twist, pup. We're just playing around here. It was getting hot, so we decided to take a break. And now… at this moment it is time to fuck. How does that sound?” He grinned at her, and she giggled and leaned towards him to kiss him.

I dragged him away from her and punched him square in the nose. He stumbled backwards and I kicked him in the ribs.

“You have no right to lay your filthy hands on her!” I snapped and grabbed him by the collar.

“Why are you being selfish? She is your mate, doesn't mean I can't have fun with her.” He chuckled.

I grabbed him by the throat. “Utter one more word about her and I won't hesitate to dig my claws into your neck and pull your throat out!” I yelled, squeezing his windpipe. His face turned pale, and I could hear him trying to breathe. He was choking now.

“Guards!” I called.

“Let go of him!” Elora yelled, but I didn't listen.

The guards rushed in. “Throw this piece of trash in the dungeon!” I ordered.

“Yes, Beta!” They answered and I threw him to them.

They took him away and I locked the door. “Are you okay?” I asked Elora, who looked at me expressionlessly.

Something seemed to spark in her eyes, and I couldn't help what it was. I walked up to her and held her shoulders.

“You aren't yourself. What did he do to you?” I asked, but she didn't answer.

Instead, she pressed herself to me. Her body was hot. “Fuck me!” She begged and pulled me close.

“Huh?” I was taken aback by her demand.

“This isn't you, Elora,” I said and looked around the room. What has that bastard done to you?

My eyes landed on the tray of food on the table and I rushed to it. I took it and sniffed from it. “This is a drug…" I trailed off, trying to remember where I had scented something like this before. It was back in school where… I gasped and remembered. “This is an aphrodisiac!” I exclaimed, and my anger grew. This drug can lead to uncontrollable cravings for sex.

How dare Lucien?

I wanted to meet him and beat him until he bled, but then I remembered Elora and rushed to meet her.

“Fuck me, Damon. Please…" She begged, her voice shaking a bit.

“Let's take a bath. You'll be fine after that,” I urged her, but she shook her head.

I pulled her to myself and undressed her. As her body came into view, I could feel my member hardening, but I ignored it. I wanted to avoid taking advantage of her condition.

I carried her in bridal style and took her to the bathroom, then switched on the shower and allowed the cold water to cascade down her body.

She seemed to calm down a bit and I moved close to switch the shower off, but she pulled me under the shower and smacked her lips on mine. I tried to move away from her, but her grip on me was tight. She was pushing her breasts against me as well, and I felt my erection grow even harder.

I tried to push her away and she pushed me against the wall. I groaned, and my cock twitched in anticipation.

“Please! I need you! Just fuck me already.”  She cried and kissed me passionately.

I slid out of my wet clothes.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back fervently. I slipped my hand between her legs and her thighs were quivering under me. I switched off the shower and carried her in bridal style to the room, then dropped her on the bed.

She pulled me down and wrapped her legs around my waist.

“Elora, snap out of this." I said, trying to control myself as well, but she wasn't helping matters, and so I decided to help her by using another means.

I took one of her nipples into my mouth and slipped my fingers into her pussy. She moaned as she felt me sucking on her nipples and I felt her clench around my finger.

I pumped my fingers in her pussy and felt her clench even tighter around my finger, making me grunt.

My hand slipped inside of her and began stroking her clit, rubbing it gently.

Her pussy was slick and slippery, so I started massaging her clit to make her more sensitive.

After a while, I pulled my finger out of her pussy and slid my tongue along it, causing her hips to jerk. I sucked on her clit again and continued to stroke it while I thrust my tongue in her pussy repeatedly.

Her back arched and her arms flew above her head as she screamed my name. She writhed and trembled beneath me and as I kept doing that, I noticed that her breathing was becoming erratic and fast.

I started sucking harder, circling her pussy with my tongue and my other hand moving around her mound, massaging it. Then, my hand shot inside her pussy and my fingers slid into her. I pumped my fingers in and out of her and watched as she bucked her ass into me. I added some more pressure, and she came all over my arm and down onto the mattress.

Her juices came pouring out, and I licked it all. After her orgasm subsided, her breathing returned to normal and she fell asleep. I got down from the bed and stared at her sleeping figure. Thank goodness my wolf was able to sense you otherwise, I don't even want to think about what would have happened to you.

I kissed her forehead and covered her with the duvet and stared at my hard member.

“How to fix this?” I sighed and rushed to the bathroom, where I took another shower.

When I had calmed down, I grabbed a bathrobe and got on the bed. I pulled her to myself and stroked her hair.

“Sleep well, mate.”

And as for that bastard, who dared to lay his filthy hands on you, I will make sure he gets dealt with. I will make him beg and plead for mercy for drugging my mate and attempting to have sex with you.

He won't be spared from my wrath.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

300 63 29
In a world where select few can manipulate Yin and Yang energy, equilibrium has been maintained by fair treatment to users of both sides. In recent y...
5.1K 213 50
As they say, Revenge is best served cold When everything that was buried in the past has resurrected once again after 3 years- what will they do? How...
60 9 4
Persephone was dealt a tragic hand in life; her hopes and dreams were squashed by the coldness of the world and the coldness of her husband. After he...
1K 10 26
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...