Hukum's Wife

By chrysanthemum_v

๐‘จ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’“๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”
๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
1๐Ÿฅ€ - expectations
2๐Ÿฅ€ - marriage proposal
3๐Ÿฅ€ - Aaditya says yes
4๐Ÿฅ€ - Persuasion
5๐Ÿฅ€ - Engagement
6๐Ÿฅ€- The first conversation
7๐Ÿฅ€ - The night encounter
8๐Ÿฅ€ - Maa-sa's insights on marriage
9๐Ÿฅ€ - The Wedding day
10๐Ÿฅ€- First Night
11๐Ÿฅ€- The Rituals
12๐Ÿฅ€- Aaditya's gift
13๐Ÿฅ€ - Ragini's Mindblowing idea
14๐Ÿฅ€ - Sharing a bed
15๐Ÿฅ€ - Aaditya 'slips'
16๐Ÿฅ€ - Who's more beautiful Ragini or the rose?
17๐Ÿฅ€ - A visit back home
18๐Ÿฅ€ - Nandini spots lovebirds!
19๐Ÿฅ€ - The Sword Fight
20๐Ÿฅ€ - Aaditya is upset
21๐Ÿฅ€- A kiss on the cheek
22๐Ÿฅ€- Aditya's secret
23๐Ÿฅ€ - The great wall of pillow
25๐Ÿฅ€ - Ragini calls for help
26๐Ÿฅ€ - False Threats
27๐Ÿฅ€ - Aaditya gets into a fight
28๐Ÿฅ€ - 'It's none of your business'
29๐Ÿฅ€ - First kiss
30๐Ÿฅ€ - Swollen lips
31๐Ÿฅ€ - Aaditya's love affair
32๐Ÿฅ€- Aaditya's apology
33๐Ÿฅ€- Morning kisses
34๐Ÿฅ€ - Ragini falls asleep
35๐Ÿฅ€ - Goosebumps!
36๐Ÿฅ€ - Ragini pranks Aaditya
37๐Ÿฅ€ - Secret admirer
38๐Ÿฅ€ - The promise
39๐Ÿฅ€ - Aaditya fulfills his promise
40๐Ÿฅ€ - The sensual condition
41๐Ÿฅ€ - Is Aaditya shameless? yes!
42๐Ÿฅ€- Artist has arrived
43๐Ÿฅ€ - Bloody sheets?
44๐Ÿฅ€ - A mini makeout session
45๐Ÿฅ€ - False Rumors
46๐Ÿฅ€ - Lock the doors
47๐Ÿฅ€ - Return Gift
48๐Ÿฅ€ - Jealousy!
IMPORTANT
49๐Ÿฅ€ - Jealousy II
50๐Ÿฅ€ - Say my name, again!

24๐Ÿฅ€ - 'Kiss me princess'

2.5K 167 24
By chrysanthemum_v

If you guys are genuinely enjoying reading this then why don't hit a VOTE or leave a few COMMENTS or provide feedback on how you like the overall chapter. I'd love to know how you guys feel about the book at each and every chapter 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 Ragini's pov-
I turn around not willing to talk to him but he calls me again sounding a lot aggressive. I might be lying if  I said I didn't get scared and turned around but I wanted to sleep now.

He lays down after removing The great wall of pillows between us. His hand slowly grabs me and pulls me towards him. I hiss escapes me as his hand touches the cut on my waist. I completely forgot about it. I hope he doesn't see it
He Immediately open his eyes hearing me hissing, he asks, his eyes filled with concern

"What happened princess are you hurt-"

"Umm.. No It's nothing...hahaa"
He gets up and and lights the lamp nearby

"Let me see it Ragini, get up"

"Hu -"
He glares at me as I immediately get up and tell him

"It's nothing much I just got a minor scratch from the branches" I look down because I for sure know he's going to kill me today, why do I do this to myself. Now I know my biggest enemy is my own myself I might be the only unique piece who herself gets into trouble, all the time!!

"Mind explaining what were you even doing with the branches?"

"I went there to fetch the leaves off of some medicinal plant"

"Are you aware that we have workers for that. Seriously Ragini! what if you fell and got hurt somewhere....stop being so careless all the time and now show me where is the cut"

"No need, I am telling you hukum It's not that big of a deal"
I try to avoid his request and sleep again but he is determined.

"Ragini!"
His eyes shut close as he whispers my name in a very low voice, honestly he sounds extremely scary now right now, A frustrated, annoyed sigh escapes him making it even more serious.

I gulp and turn around a bit to show the wound to him.
But instead he gets up and holds my hand, stopping me mid way and takes me to the dressing room, he makes me stand there while he brings a medical box from his almirah. It's really not that big of a deal. He is acting as if I am 4 year old kid. But he already thinks I am a kid. I Dont want the medicine, I am grown up and I can take care of myself on my own, I won't even listen to him now. I should get back to bed and sleep. What worse could happen, I'd probably be killed by my own husband.

He takes out a cream and slowly looks at me through the mirror. I try to take a chance and walk away but he is fast enough to reach stop me in place, he glares and my feet automatically come to a halt, he gets behind me and His hand reaches my pallu and he untucks it out of my skirt so that the cut is visible to him properly, before I can stop him from doing Anything further, he takes the cream in his fingers and gently slides it across the cut. I hiss in pain as it genuinely tinged a lot, did he have to use this one particularly? are there not gentle ones around. God it burns!

Out of the blue, He gets down on his knees, holding me from either sides of my waist and slowly blows air on the medicine applied to ease out the pain.
But instead it gave me goosebumps all over my body, making me feel as if I were in another dimension.
I try to move but his grip on my sides tighten restricting any further movement

He slowly stands up, His hands still holding me gently
"You Don't need to care for me if it hurts you princess. okay?"

"But -..it was just a medicine"
I exclaim

"I know"
He continued still holding me carefully not to touch the wound.

"But how did you know I'd sent it"
Curiousity gets the best of me and I stop with the dry replies just for a moment. I strictly asked the maid to not tell him. He looks at me through the mirror and our orbs lock.

"Who else would Princess, no one knew about my cut"
Shit. How am I so stupid....Why does my brain give up on me at the time I need it the most.

"Hmm ok"
I try to get out of his grip and go to sleep but he simply turns me around by my arm

"What is the matter with you Ragini"
He seems really irritated by now with all of my useless plan to make him annoyed. I smile internally cause It seems like Its working very well!

"Nothing"
I Don't look at him while answering and I think Something pissed him off as he steps closer caging me between him and the dressing table, forcing me to look up at him while he stares into my soul.

"What is up with this tone of yours princess? You've been acting all strange since yesterday"

"Oh you noticed.."
I taunt him and look away as he squints his eyes and makes a 'what do you mean' face.

"Off course I did, if you Don't tell what the problem is then how would I solve it"
He retorts

"Its nothing"
I reply dryly again but he glares at me and this time I confess what the issue was.

"Yo-u called me a k-kid"
Out of Everyone who could have said it, he said this as if it were a really funny joke, and I didn't like it. Not even a bit.

"Huh!? Don't tell that the whole time you were upset because of that"
A smile slowly forms on his lips and he tries his best to not laugh but fails miserably.

"There's nothing to laugh about hukum. I am serious"
I glare back at him in anger. Now when I told him what the thing is He's laughing again. Is Everything so funny to him. Do I look like a joker or what, that he starts laughing at really petty things. I can clearly see who the kid is here! huhh!!

He palms his face and laughs out louder this time. His laugh is so nicee- stay in character Ragini we're mad at him right now no fantasizing on how good his laughs sound...

"Oh really ,what is wrong in That"
He questions me further

"Why would you ever call me that!?  I am not a kid okay. I Don't like it"

"Ok, Baby I said it to avoid any further questions about when We're going to have kids but why should I believe that You're not a kid"
He leans closer and I Don't even have an escape route, I am completely caged between him and the dressing table. He retreats back and looks away laughing a little.

"Look at me hukum, do I look like a kid to you"
I cup his face with my hands and turn it towards me.

"I dont know, is there any proof"
He raises his eyebrow mischievously and I take back my hands from his face, looking on my lap.

"How do I prove it you Hukum?"
I sigh frustratingly

"Kiss me! Princess"
My head jolts up as my breath hitches wtf! Did he really ask me that no no Nooo

"Huh w-what a-are yo-u sayin-"
I ask him to confirm

"Kiss me baby, show me You're not an innocent - little - kid"
I am not that stupid to believe him and do it. But should I? No no shit I shouldn't even think about it, I need to sleep I just have a feeling if I follow my intutions and kiss him it won't stop There.

"No I am better off as a kid, let me go hukum I need to sleep"

"What's the hurry princess, I'll take you There"
His arms wrap around me and he lifts me up in one swift move, careful to not touch the cut.

"No need t-"
I try to protest but everything goes in vain as my hands automatically make their way around his neck. I look away as he Gently lays me on the bed and sets the pillows in a line for my back to rest on it. He slowly grabs the comforter and pulls it up to cover me. He looks at me intensely, There's something on his mind but I Can't interpret it. I try to make myself comfortable on the bed carefull not to mess up the sheets from the medicine.
I look at him going to the other side and grabbing a pillow and a spare blanket.
What is he doing!?is he going somewhere! And is it because of me! Oh offcourse it is....Nooo god!

I get up and sit on the bed and call him almost immediately
"Hukum..."

"Ji Ragini kahiye"

"Itni raat ko Kaha jaa rahe hai aap?"

"Dont worry I am just sleeping on the couch for tonight so that you can sleep comfortably. Wake me up if you need anything okay?"
He passes me a small smile I can see He's tired too.

"Umm..I think..you-"

"Yes Ragini you what? Don't think so much just say it! do you need something?"
He says arranging his comforter on the sofa

Yes, I need you!
No ragini get yourself together

"Wo... You..shouldn't...sleep there I mean...I am really comfortable you can sleep here, the couch isn't that comfortable for you to sleep On, You'll get sprained"

"It's okay you Don't have to worry about that, worrying about me has already got you cut!"
He turns away and sleeps I Don't know what to say further but It's been a few months and now I feel weird that I am not in his embrace. Ugghh! Can't I just sleep without him? Offcourse I can. then what am I doing?

I continuously turn from one side to another but I am not able to sleep.
Gathering all the courage in me I get up as a frustrating sigh leaves me I slowly reach near the couch and think about what Should I tell him.
Suddenly he speaks

"What is it Ragini? Sleep already, Its getting late"
Huh how does he know I am here-

"I can hear the jingles of Your anklets"
Can he read my mind

"...and no I Do not read minds"
I look at him in disbelief and I think It's useless I won't be able to explain him why do I feel wierd if He's not by My side so I decide to leave but he slowly grabs my hand and gets up

"Come here"
He says and leads us to the bed ,I don't seem to comprehend These words falling out his mouth, all my attention diverts to how good he looks even In his sleepy state, how gracefully his hair locks fall on his forehead and his sleepy eyes, husky hoarse voice, and lush pink lips- Nonoo Nooo.

I for sure know my mind is fucked, I was just feeling lonely nothing much. From where does all this crap get into my head?

He makes me lay on the bed and he grabs my hand and I come out of my thought as my heart skips a few beats.
He takes my wrist in his and keeps it on his waist in a way that I hug him. That's not all, as he cannot keep his hand on my waist, his hand creeps up my lower back sending wierd sensation in my body as a shiver runs down my spine.
His eyes are already closed , and he slowly mutters
"Good night princess "

"Good night hukum"
I am still not able to sleep and my eyes admire his sharp features

"You can stare me all you want Princess, but you Should sleep for now"

"I am not staring at you"

"I know baby, I know. I am not going anywhere. You should sleep now.

A smile creeps up my face as I shut my eyes feeling a wave of happiness and Satisfaction that he'll not be going anywhere. It might a simple thing but he assured me That He's mine and he won't leave me ever!
I fall into deep slumber smiling to myself as I snuggle more into him. I think something is happening to me, something beautiful!! but I don't know what it is?

______________________________________

Tum kyu blush kar rahe ho! Ragini ko kaha hai Hume nahi. Vote kardo ab jaldi!! 😂💗

_____________________________________

Hope  you enjoyed this part
Don't forget to vote ,like and comment your experience it will motivate me to write better .
Keep reading ...
______________________________________

If you guys have suggestions then I am open it please let me know in the comment box
Enjoy !!!
💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 3.7K 27
A tale so magical yet cruel, that tangles two distant hearts together against their will; Still the doubts of their pasts are overshadowed by the sp...
3.4M 142K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
255K 22.3K 68
๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
4.4M 154K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...