Only You

By taejinfic

Alpha Taehyung and Omega Seokjin, two of the most successful actors from South Korea, get paired together for... More

Notes
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
Epilogue: 56

-55-

1K 81 10
By taejinfic

" Taehyung, wake up," Jin shakes Taehyung's arm, " Please get up. My water broke earlier."

He tries to hold back his tears, but it's inevitable. He feels unprepared for the situation as it's happening two weeks earlier than expected. Taehyung is in a deep sleep, unaffected by Jin's initial efforts.

" Please wake up for God's sake!" Jin resorts to screaming in Taehyung's ears.

Frenzied, Taehyung suddenly wakes up with his heart racing due to the sudden wake-up call.

" What's wrong?" he asks, looking at Jin, who appears disheveled and with tears in his eyes.

" My water broke early, and I'm not prepared yet. Also, I've been trying to wake you up for the past five minutes," Jin explains, clutching the sheets in his fists as he braces for another contraction.

" What's the time gap between your contractions?" Taehyung gets off the bed, anxious.

" You nut job, do you think I'm counting? " Jin responds.

" Let's go to the hospital. Let me carry you," Taehyung reaches out to Jin with his arms stretched, but Jin smacks them.

" Get me a mask and that bucket hat. You need to cover up too," Jin instructs.

Taehyung hurries to get the items Jin mentioned and comes back wearing the hat and mask, " I told you not to stand," taehyung chastises him.

" Taehyung, I'm in pain right now. Stop talking," Jin whines as he changes into one of Taehyung's t-shirts, which is more comfortable and airy.

" And you wanted to have a litter," Taehyung teases with a smile while putting the hat on Jin's head.

Jin stares at Taehyung with a stern look,
" Do you have death wish? "

Taehyung nods in disagreement. Jin starts walking past him, and Taehyung takes this as a sign that Jin doesn't want to be picked up. He follows Jin closely, matching his slow pace.

" The bag is in the car, right?" Jin asks as he halts his step to look back at Taehyung.

Taehyung had a pout resting on his face, " Yes,"

Jin sighed, hearing the short answer.

" Pick me up, big alpha, but be careful. You're more whiny than me," Jin said, a lost smile returning to his face.

He let Taehyung scoop him up in his arms, " Let's go."

It was a short drive to the hospital. Their doctor was already waiting for them when they arrived.

Jin's contractions were only one minute apart by the time they reached the hospital, and it took about thirty minutes for him to deliver the baby.

After Jin held their baby for the first time, he passed out due to exhaustion, which led to Taehyung having a panic attack in the hospital hallway. Jimin tried to reassure him, making sure Taehyung knew he was okay.

Jin was given an IV drip to regain his strength and a sleeping pill to help him rest. The doctor informed Taehyung that Jin would likely wake up in the early afternoon, and their baby boy would be with them before that.

The baby might've been born two weeks earlier, but he weighed a healthy 3 kilograms, a chubby little baby.

Taehyung cuddled the baby in his arms while Jin remained asleep until nearly noon. Jimin had also succumbed to exhaustion and was passed out on the sofa. Yoongi had left to cook food for Jin to eat when he woke up.

" Why isn't your appa waking up?" Taehyung cooed at the baby. The baby's warm, milky scent had become Taehyung's new addiction.

" Tell appa to wake up. Come on, cry a little and wake him up."

" You're such an asshole, Taehyung. Let him sleep. He's tired," Yoongi scolded as he walked in with some food.

Tae observed Jin, a distant ache in his heart, knowing that he needed his mate to wake up and hold their child.

" it'll be fine. He'll be up in no time. I cooked food for you as well, have some," Yoongi said as he walked over to Jimin.

" Honey, wake up, I bought you food." He cleaned the drool off Jimin's mouth, making Taehyung laugh. Jimin was often teased for his sleeping habits.

" Did you think of a name yet?" Yoongi subtly played with his mate's hair as he asked. Taehyung smiled at their pup. He felt complete, " Nope, Jin will name him,"

" Stop playing with my hair," Jimin removed Yoongi's hand, intertwining their fingers, " Get up, I bought you food."

" Let's go to the cafeteria to eat, I don't want to disturb Jin or the pup," Jimin put his shoes back on.

" Let's go," Yoongi grabbed two lunch boxes, " See you, Taetae." With that, the couple left the room.

The sudden loneliness consumed Taehyung, " Appa still isn't waking up. He loves to sleep," Taehyung swore he sensed a little smile from the pup as he whined.

" Is it fun? Seeing me suffer like this? I'm telling you, little man, your appa is mine, so be wary of that."

" You little shit," a hoarse voice had Taehyung up on his feet, " You're up. Oh my God, I missed you."

Taehyung placed the baby in the cradle. " Why were you threatening our little pup? " Jin helped himself up, his back leaning against the cushion.

" I missed you," Taehyung embraced Jin, inhaling his scent and gently nuzzling his nose against his neck.

Jin reciprocated with a sweet peck on Taehyung's cheek, " I missed you too. Bring him to me, please," Jin urged.

Taehyung lifted their baby from the cradle and carefully placed the pup into Jin's arms.

Emotion welled up in Jin as he gazed at their baby, and tears filled his eyes. He looked at his husband with longing and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Taehyung tilted his head, granting easier access. The baby stared at his parents with innocent doe eyes.

" Should we wait for the second pup? We will give the gift once, together," Jimin teased.

The couple, previously caught up in their passionate moment, pulled apart, " This is the last time I'm putting my cub through this pain," Taehyung remarked.

Jin glared at his mate, and the baby in his hold whined, moving his little arms and legs in an attempt to get his papa's attention, " My little u-Jin."

" Is this the name you've decided on?" Taehyung cupped the pup's tiny face, and Jin nodded, " It's a pretty name, Kim u-Jin,"

Jimin smiled, " Yoongi made food for you. You both should eat now. Can I hold the pup? "

Jimin was hoping Jin would let him, as Taehyung had almost growled at him before.

" Sure, did you not hold him already?" Jin extended his arms, allowing Jimin to comfortably cradle the baby, " someone hissed at me." Jimin playfully rolled his eyes at Taehyung,

" Looks like you've managed to replace me." He made adorable and silly faces for the pup to see.

" Why is everyone so threatened by the little guy?" Yoongi asked, his finger softly caressing the baby's cheek.

" Tell me about it," Jin replied.

" Alright then, we'll head back home now," Jimin tenderly placed the pup back in Jin's arms.

" See you soon, " He kissed Jin's forehead, " Take care, call me if you need anything, okay? " Yoongi waved.

As Jimin and Yoongi exited the hospital room, Taehyung retrieved a velvet box from his pocket. He held it out to Seokjin with a heartfelt smile.

" I got this as a little gift for you. It cannot compare to everything you've given me, but I wanted to express my love with this. You're going to be an amazing parent to our pup. Over these past few months, I've seen how much love you have to give. I hope we always find happiness, even when the road gets rocky. Just hold on, like you've done so far. I love you a lot."

Jin extended his hand, allowing Taehyung to place the gold lock-shaped bracelet embedded with diamonds around his wrist. His eyes glistened with emotion as he responded, " You're going to make me cry. I promise to give you all that I am, Tae. These past few months have been the happiest I've ever been. I can not bear the thought of ever letting you go. I love you too much for that."

Their intense eye contact was interrupted as the pup in Jin's arms started to whimper, seeking attention,
" I guess we have an intruder, "

Jin playfully tapped Taehyung's arm,
" Don't call our baby an intruder. He's a blessing."

" Sure, he is, " Taehyung leaned in to place a tender kiss on Jin's forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 668 15
Alpha Taehyung, a singer, and Omega Jin, a model, meet for the first time when a music video brings them together. Their life begins to change after...
222K 15.4K 46
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...
191K 12.9K 41
Choi Seokjin is an Omega masquerading as a Beta. He works as the personal assistant to the Alpha Kim Taehyung. After working for him for 4 years, Seo...
4.5K 289 2
"There may come a time when the universe will ask you to do something fantastically foolish for someone you love..." Or The Most Unwise thing Seokjin...