The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

By purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 41

200 2 0
By purple2ink

“A deal?” Elder Brent asked.

“Yes, a deal.” Dexter answered.

Elder Brent stepped aside and allowed Dexter to come in. When Dexter entered, he made himself comfortable on a couch there and crossed his legs.

Elder Brent sat at the opposite side and faced him. “What do you want to make a deal about?” He asked.

Dexter smirked. “It's about Elora. We need your help with her.”

Elder Brent sighed. “Elora is something else now, Beta Dexter. That girl must have used dark magic to destroy her conscience before coming for the throne. She is ruthless when it comes to punishments. I've been careful and I don't want to get involved in anything that would cost me something valuable.” He replied.

Dexter sighed. “That's why I'm here, Elder Brent. She would never see you coming. I have a plan and all you have to do is put it into execution for me.” Dexter smiled.

Elder Brent was hesitant. He was low key afraid of Elora, though he didn't want to say it for fear of being mocked or laughed at. She was just 18 years old, and if people found out, they might even protest for his title to be taken away from him.

“You know me and how much I don't like violence. I like doing things silently.” He protested.

“Yes, I know you, Elder Brent. You doing things silently is the reason why I'm here. You're the only Elder in the palace that we can turn to. Elder Blake is an asshole and would give us out if he learns of our plans. What I want you to do is simple and short. It doesn't require strength or stress,” Dexter said. When Elder Brent wanted to protest again, he spoke up. “There's something in it for you, too.”

Elder Brent paused the minute he heard that. “What's in it for me?” He asked.

“Come closer,” Dexter said. Elder Brent stood up and walked to where Dexter sat. Dexter whispered something into his ears and he smiled immediately.

“Really?” He asked.

“Yes. All you have to do is give us access to hurt her foundation and everything I mentioned would be yours.”

Elder Brent smiled. “I'll try my best and do as you've asked, but please keep your promise.”

Dexter nodded.

****

The Next Day…

“Are these all of them?” Elora asked Damon.

“Yes,” He answered. “They're the only ones that were able to scale through the interview with me.” He added.

“Nice,” Elora smiled and nodded her head. She could smell the confidence they exuded and their expertise were off the charts. She came to realize that Damon was expertly business minded. He did everything in a flexible and concise manner and what she had seen is that he picked the best.

She could remember going back to check on those she rejected. He had explained a few things she should look out for to her, and when she took their resumes, he was right. Her smile widened at the thought that she made the right choice of making him her beta, and the manager of the company. He was doing his job well, and not because he was her mate or anything, but because he loved it.

Which got her thinking back to how he was running the company under him. She felt she was stressing him out too much, and wondered how he juggled being her manager and the CEO of his own company. She made a mental note to talk to him about that later.

Her eyes scrutinized the people who were seated in the room. She fired 20 of her father's employees and with Damon's help, she was able to employ over the same amount and even more were posted to departments she didn't even think needed help — all thanks to Damon, she was able to discover that and now, they wouldn't be too stressed and would do their works effectively.

“Welcome to Whitlock Automobile Group Of Companies,” She greeted them and they bowed.

They were not only excited but elated. Working in the Royal company (a company belonging to the Alpha or Luna) was like a dream come true for every youth in White Tide Pack. The pay was enticing, coupled with other privileges that came with being a full time employee and being diligent. It wasn't an opportunity to be missed and whenever the company was looking for workers, they would troop in, in their numbers.

While others come to put their expertise to work and earn some cool cash, some come because of the money.

Elora sighed. “Since you're here… with me, it means you've officially become a worker in this company,” She said and they applauded. “Now that you're here, I'd like to let you know that I have rules, and I expect it to be followed accordingly. Apart from the company rules, which were given to you, I want to give you mine,” She said.

Their hearts reached. No one knew what sort of rules she was going to set. They've heard most of the pack members talk about how strict she was with rules, and the rest. They also heard what happened to the former employees and also to the guy that almost stole from the palace treasury. Their earnest prayers were for her not to screen them out.

“My rules are very simple to follow, so relax. No tardiness to work, no lukewarmness, no chit chatter except when you're on break and most importantly, do honest work. Don't work because you want to get paid a huge amount of money, work because it's what you applied for and what you want to do. Are we clear?” She asked.

“Yes, Ma.” They exclaimed.

She turned to Damon. “Do you have anything to tell them?” She asked him.

He sighed and stood up. “All I can tell you all is that, put in your best to make the company better. Don't relent or get tired and be ready to take corrections from your heads.” He concluded.

“Yes, Sir.” They exclaimed.

“Welcome once more.” Elora smiled and shook hands with them.

Damon did the same and they left, leaving her and Damon in the office.

“Finally!” He exclaimed and plopped down on the chair. They had a meeting in his office.

“Damon,” She called and he sat up to look at her. “I just…” She trailed off, not knowing where to start from.

She wanted to thank him but she had no idea how to put it without making him feel proud of himself and later use it to tease her.

“Is there a problem?” He asked, getting worried immediately.

“There's no problem. I just wanted to…” She trailed off again, still trying to find her words.

Damon looked at her. When he studied her expression for a while, his lips formed into a hot, breathtaking smile that made her weak in the knees. He stood up and walked up to her.

“What do you want to tell me, mate? What's that word you find hard to say to me?” He asked in a low and seductive turn that made her heart hammer in her chest.

Why did he have too much effect on her? Why does her body react quickly to every little thing he does?

She cleared her throat. “I was going to tell you something entirely different from what you're thinking.” She looked away, but then didn't want him to gloat over the fact that she couldn't look into his eyes, and so turned, locking gazes with him. Damon smirked. He loved how cute she looked while trying to hide something from him.

“What am I thinking?” He asked, bringing his face closer to hers.

“I have no idea what you're thinking, now let me talk!” She snapped and he chuckled.

“Sure,” He said.

“You did great so I wanted to treat you to lunch.” She let out and his smile widened.

“Wow! I thought I'd never see this day. You? Luna Elora Whitlock, my beautiful mate, wants to treat me to lunch?” He asked with an excited grin on his face.

“Yes. Is something wrong with that?” She asked.

“I'm just surprised. So, where are you taking me… I mean us.” He smirked.

“I'll tell you if you're not too close to me.” She frowned.

“Why? Is being close to you doing something to your body?” He asked, knowing fully well the effect he was having on her.

Elora groaned. The way he spoke sent tingling sensations down her body and she couldn't fathom why he would decide to flirt with her at a time when any random person can just walk into the office.

“Damon,” She called and he nodded to signify that he was listening to her. “Stop this now!” She ordered.

“Stop what exactly?” He asked.

“Stop whatever you think you're doing.” She moved away from him and he followed.

“I did nothing.” He denied, and walked towards her while she moved back.

He followed her until her back hit the wall and caged her there.

“Damon,” She called, her voice barely above a whisper.

He held her chin and lifted it up, so she would look at him. He bent and Elora closed her eyes, expecting his lips to be on hers already. When nothing happened, she opened her eyes and he burst into a fit of laughter.

“You!” She snapped.

She was so embarrassed.

Damon blew her a kiss as he walked back to his desk, still laughing.

“I'll get back at you for this!” She stomped her feet.

“I'd love to see what you come up with.” He winked at her.

She facepalmed.

This was the second time he was doing something like this to her. She would make sure she paid him back with his own coin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 1 28
Family bonds have never been easy to deal with they've caused nothing but trouble and taught her nothing but a corrupted meaning of love. Can she eve...
146 2 46
He's been damaged by his past, yet his relentlessness never stopped him to aim for the greatest thing in the world, wealth. Keld Steffano Ellison is...
118 16 15
Nicole believed her life with Tim was perfect until he betrayed her. However, instead of dying, Nicole found herself awakening in an empty void, acco...
224K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...