The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

By purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 30

419 11 1
By purple2ink

**Zora's POV**

“Sage, Sage, open up, please. I did this, so you could get what you wanted. Open the door.” I said, but she didn't budge.

I sighed and ruffled my hair. What on Earth am I going to do now? Where do I get another potion? I groaned and turned to leave. Dan held my hand and I turned back to glare at him.

“This is all your fault, you know that?” I asked.

“What do you mean by it's all my fault?” He asked.

“If you had kept to your side of the deal when I first came to meet you, this wouldn't have happened. I'm trying my best to be calm because I don't want to get angry at you, but you're pushing me to the wall.” I snapped.

“Come on, you shouldn't be angry over such trivial matters. Sage is the one that doesn't know what she's missing out now. You shouldn't be bothered because she doesn't want to help you. She isn't the only witch around here.” He said, and my anger escalated.

“What the heck are you trying to say? As far as I know, Sage is the best which I've ever come across. And that is why I don't want to let her go. I can't afford to lose her now, Dan. You should have just kept to your part of the bargain. Look what this has cost me now.” I facepalmed and paced around, thinking of what to do.

“There are other ways you could seek help. It mustn't be magic all the time.” He scoffed.

“Just shut the fuck up right now. You're beginning to annoy me.” I snapped at him.

“You're complaining while you enjoyed what happened between us. Didn't you enjoy it?” He asked.

“No, I didn't. I didn't do this shit out of my own freewill, Dan. I did it because I was desperate for her help. Now, look, she isn't ready to help me anymore.” I scoffed and started walking away.

He ran after me and I stopped. “Stop following me. Go back to your stupid club and leave me the hell alone. I no longer want your help. Keep it to yourself.” I snapped.

“Don't allow this stuff to ruin our friendship, darling. It's not going to look good for us both. Alright, I'm sorry. I admit this is my fault and take the blame,” He said.

“I don't need your apology. Just get the hell away from me!“ I snapped and stormed away from there.

As I made my way to my place, I thought of other ways I could find solutions to things like this. How am I going to fix this? My head was literally spinning. Sage's words kept ringing on and on in my ears. What did she mean by my desperation would be my end? What exactly was she talking about?

When I returned home, I opened the door and entered to find Lucien waiting for me.

“Hey, you're back. I decided to come here and wait for you to confirm if you're fine before going over to my place.” He smiled.

I forced a smile. How was I going to tell him that I've fucked up the plan?

“That's cool,” I removed my shoes and sat down on the couch.

“You don't look good. What's going on?” He asked and I sighed.

“Sage has refused to help us.” I answered and he gasped.

“Why? What happened? Didn't you find the person?” He asked.

“I did.” I answered and lowered my head.

“Then why didn't she agree to help?” He asked.

I was quiet for some time. How on Earth was I going to tell him that I had spent two nights with Dan and that was why she refused? Even if I don't, he would find out anyway and the aftermath might not be favorable.

“Zora, talk to me, please.” He sat down beside me and I sighed.

“It was my mistake. I'm sorry,” I apologized.

“You're getting me more confused. Come on, tell me what the heck is going on.” He inquired.

“I met Dan for help, and he asked that I spend a night with him. He was the only one who would do what Sage said because he was a hybrid like her too, and that was why I met you. We made a deal, and he promised to help, but he didn't fulfill it. And after I went to meet him today, I insisted he helped and we fucked again. When we got to Sage's place, she said she wasn't going to fuck who I already had a night with. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done it.” I sighed.

Lucien sighed. “In the sense that I'm not happy that you fucked another guy, I have no choice but to overlook it. It wasn't your fault. You were doing it for both of us. If I were in your shoes, I would have done something similar to that, so calm down. We'll look for another way out.” He said, and I looked at him shockingly.

This wasn't the reaction I was expecting at all. I thought he would yell at me since he hadn't done something like that before, and I did it.

“You're not mad?” I asked again to be certain I didn't hear wrong the last time.

“I'm not happy, but there's nothing I can do.” He smiled and patted my head.

I smiled back. “I'll make sure we find a way out of this. If Sage isn't helping, we will look elsewhere.” I stated firmly and he smiled.

“Now you're talking like the woman I know,” He chuckled. “Let's go take a bath. I want to wash that jerk's scent off you.” He teased and I laughed.

He helped me take my clothes off, and I did the same for him as we made our way to the bathroom. We got under the shower and he scrubbed my body. The way his hands worked on my body sent tingling sensations down my stomach.

He made me face him and claimed my lips instantly with his. He pulled away slightly and pressed me against the wall. His kiss was hot, hungry, and passionate. I melted into the touch, wrapping my arms around him and bringing his body closer to mine.

The water hit me, causing me to shiver a little, but not complain. His kisses intensified and I felt my legs weaken. He moved his hands down and squeezed my breasts lightly. They tightened under his touch and I moaned. His tongue traced its way along my jawline, then he took it into his mouth and began sucking hard on it.
I grabbed his neck and tugged him closer so that his chest touched mine.

He grabbed my ass cheeks and lifted me to wrap my leg around his waist. His tongue darted inside, and I moaned quietly into his mouth.  I gripped onto his scalp and brought my nails down onto his skin. He flinched but continued to kiss me.

He broke the kiss and pushed me harder against the wall. He trailed kisses down my jawline and sucked at my neck. I bit my lip, unable to contain the whimper of pleasure which escaped.

He dropped me and placed one of my legs on his shoulder, then started sucking on my clit. My hips bucked against his and moans escaped from my mouth. His tongue licked and circled the sensitive bud at a slow, steady pace. I threw my head back and held my hair as my breathing became erratic.

He sucked harder, and I began grinding into his crotch. His hands traveled to my lower back and squeezed them gently.

“Fucking hell, Lucien, stop teasing me and give me a real dick.” I mumbled and he smirked against my lip.

“Are you demanding or pleading?” He chuckled.

“Pleading, you horny bastard.” I replied with a slight giggle and he nodded his head.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

After a few minutes, he released my clit. “Alright, you're ready now, right?” He asked and I nodded in anticipation.

He turned off the shower, scooped me up into his arms and took me back to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me quickly before pressing his lips against mine.
I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and I let myself get lost in his lips. His hand cupped my cheek, and he softly stroked my cheeks with his thumb.

Our tongues danced together, caressing each other passionately. He shifted so that he was between my legs and positioned his body above me. With his hands still around my shoulders, he leaned forward and rested his forehead on mine. Our breaths intermingled as we breathed heavily.

We kissed again, and I gripped his biceps tightly when his lips trailed to my neck. He sucked hard and left marks on the skin of my neck, while his other hand roamed my curves. He moved his lips to my chest, leaving love bites along my collarbone.

I moaned, and his tongue brushed across my nipple. I arched my back and tilted my head to expose more of my neck to him. He gave me several butterfly kisses on my breast and finally sucked on my right nipple. He rubbed my clit vigorously and slowly thrust his tongue on the sensitive bud. I cried out in ecstasy. I couldn't think straight anymore because I needed him.

“Damn it, Lucien. Fuck me already!” I snapped and he smirked mischievously.

“With pleasure,” He said and slammed his dick into my pussy in one motion.
I groaned loudly and closed my eyes tight as the first spurt of pleasure flowed through my pussy. He thrust deeply in and out of me repeatedly. His tongue swirled and played with mine. He pulled out and slammed back inside, hitting my G spot on my clit. I screamed out loud at the sudden pain, but his thrusts became faster, increasing the feeling as much as possible.

I wrapped my leg tightly around him and clenched his back muscles. The pleasure increased as he pounded harder and faster. His eyes remained focused on mine as he grunted every once in a while, continuing to thrust into me. Sweat pooled beneath his chin, and my breath came out in rapid pants.

His thrusts became faster and harder, and he grunted continuously as he thrust deeper into me. His tongue continued to suck on my nipples, while simultaneously biting on it. Each bite caused sparks to flow throughout my whole body, and I could feel myself tightening even more. I could already feel my orgasm nearing as my walls shook in an unbroken rhythm with his thrusts.

Finally, it reached an uncontrollable peak and a scream ripped itself from my throat. As the release built up and spilled down my walls, Lucien released himself in me as well.

He collapsed on top of me and remained there until he calmed down. When he was calm, he laid me on my stomach and spanked my ass. I moaned as he widened my legs and spread them further apart. He positioned himself between my thighs and planted his cock deep inside me.
When I was fully prepared for him, he entered me in a forceful manner. I gasped as he thrust his entire length inside me and moaned loudly. After some seconds, Lucien started moving, thrusting harder and deeper into me.

I clutched to the sheets below me as he fucked me harder. I gathered myself on all fours and widened my legs, so he could go deeper, and he did. After some time, I felt my orgasm building up again, making me arch my back.

“Come for me, Lucien.” I pleaded in the most desperate tone.

It took him only two strokes of his cock for him to release as well. I felt myself tighten even more and when I noticed that it was about to explode, I exploded too, my orgasm washing over me like waves crashing onto the shore.

As my orgasm subsided, I opened my eyes and met with his blue ones. “Good, wasn't it?” He chuckled.

I nodded my head as he rolled onto his back. Unexpectedly, I quickly sat on his cock and started grinding my hips, turning us on all over again. I placed both hands on his chest as I started bobbing my ass up and down his cock. He moaned loudly underneath me, and it only gave me strength as I rode him faster and harder. I could feel the tension building up within me and I knew that I was seconds from my release.

His body tensed up and after a few seconds, he started pulsating inside me. He groaned, and his voice cracked as I climaxed.

Still seated on his cock, I bent and started sucking his nipples.

“Fuck, Zora! You're good at this!” He exclaimed.

I grinned and licked his nipple. “Well, you didn't make me do anything.” I smiled innocently up at him.

He laughed and rolled onto his side, pulling me along with him. He laid me on his stomach and kissed my lips softly.
“You are so good at everything.” He deepened the kiss and I started grinding on his cock again.

We went for more rounds until we were fully spent. I placed my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 61 23
(Book 2 of Shattered series) VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ TRIGGER WARNING!!. What happen's when you find out after a year of dating that the love of your...
145 2 46
He's been damaged by his past, yet his relentlessness never stopped him to aim for the greatest thing in the world, wealth. Keld Steffano Ellison is...
5.1K 213 50
As they say, Revenge is best served cold When everything that was buried in the past has resurrected once again after 3 years- what will they do? How...
4.8K 276 36
A hundred years ago the world Omora was filled with magic. It flowed through the rivers, blew with the wind; magic sparked with every flame ignited...