The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

Por purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 27

433 15 0
Por purple2ink

**Elora's POV**

When we got to the place, I got out of the car, and they came to meet me. Wow! They dressed nicely to get rid of me.

I smiled at them, and could see how shock flashed through their faces momentarily.

They bowed when they got to me.

“Thanks for honoring our invitation.” Zora smiled.

I forced a smile. “The pleasure is all mine,” I replied.

“Please come in. Tonight is our treat,” Lucien said and held my hand as he took me in. I didn't protest and allowed him to hold me. I could feel the excitement emanating from him, and it made me smile.

When we got in, I nodded at how classy the place was. But what amused me was that there was nobody else there.

“Why is the place empty?” I asked and they chuckled.

“Tonight is special, so we booked the whole place.” Lucien replied and I nodded my head.

Special indeed.

“That's sweet,” I smiled. That shock flashed in their eyes again, but it disappeared the same way it came. I'm aware that they're shocked about my sudden niceness to them. It's not going to last anyway.

I made the guard that followed us stop at the door and walked to a seat with them.

After we sat down, two waitresses came to us with the menu.

“Pardon us, Luna. What would you like to have?” They asked.

“A soft drink would be fine,” I smiled at them, and Zora cleared her throat.

“Won't you eat something at least?” She asked. I was about to protest, but she cut in. “Please,”

I sighed and nodded.

“What should we serve you then?” One of the waitresses asked.

“Anything as far as there's no garlic and ginger.” I answered. I was allergic to garlic and ginger. Lucien and Zora exchanged looks, but I said nothing and looked away from them.

The waitress bowed and went to go get my order, while the second one took Lucien and Zora's orders.

They returned a few seconds later with drinks and rice with steamed sauce. They dropped the food on the table.

“Enjoy.” They bowed and left.

I looked up, and my eyes met with that of Lucien.

“Um… your majesty, can I talk to you alone? I have something I want to give you.” Lucien smiled.

“Can't you say it here?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Alright, let's make it quick,” I smiled and stood up, then followed him outside the restaurant. The guard followed us, but I asked him to stand there and watch Zora.

We walked to the pool and stood there.

“Thanks again for coming,” He smiled, and I smiled back.

He waited for a while and said nothing. I observed him from head to toes. There was no doubt that these two were up to something. For him to take me away from Zora like that, then they were definitely up to no good.

“Aren't you going to talk? I haven't got all night.” I demanded, trying to make my voice sound as polite as possible, but my anger was already giving me away.

“I apologize for wasting your time. It's just that, I don't know how to start.” He smiled sadly.

“You can start from anywhere. As far as you've said something, then it's worth it.” I assured him.

“Okay,” He sighed. “Have you thought about what I told you this morning?” He asked.

“Well…” I trailed off for a while. “It's kind of complicated, you know. I don't really have much time because of my position as Luna, so it's pretty hard to think of unimportant things these days.” I answered and his eyes widened.

“Are you trying to say that my love for you is unimportant?” He sounded hurt.

I almost laughed out loud at his expression, but I struggled to keep my mouth shut and my laughter at bay. He was such a good actor.

I said nothing and just looked at him, making sure to show no emotions.

He sighed and walked to the side of the swimming pool there. He picked up something and hid it behind him. I took a defensive stance immediately.

“To show you just how much I love you, I bought this for you.” He smiled and brought it out.

I gasped and moved back. Is this what I really think it is? No way!

“How did you get this?” I asked.

“Well, I just thought of getting you something that fits your standards. You're a gorgeous lady, you know, and this fits you perfectly,” He said.

This is absolutely Zora's doing. She told him how much I loved this teddy bear. It was on a Saturday morning, and I was surfing the internet when I came across a commercial for it. I fell in love with it the second I set my eyes on it and wanted it so bad, but I was low on cash. Beta Dexter locked my account with the excuse that my tuition fees were being laid automatically, and I was given everything I wanted, so there was nothing I needed money for. I wanted to work for the money, but couldn't because the owners weren't ready to give me a job, since I was the daughter of their late Alpha. I sneered at the memory and looked at the teddy bear again.

If he wasn't such a jerk in my former life, I would have screamed and collected the teddy bear then hugged him. But, he was still a jerk, and I won't be getting swayed by his pretense anymore.

“Please, don't leave me hanging. Take it,” He urged me.

“Lucien, I—”

“Don't tell me no on this one. I will give you time to think about what I told you in regards to my feelings, but this one, please don't say no.” He cut me off and I facepalmed.

What if there was something fishy in the teddy bear? I'm sure he must have put a chip or something dangerous in it. What if I collect it and it explodes? I sighed as different thoughts raced through my head at once.

“I can't take this, I'm sorry.” I muttered and turned to leave, but he held my hand.

“You rejected me, and now you want to reject my gift too?” He asked.

This is frustrating. Well, I'm going to take a risk this one time. If nothing happens, then I'll give it to someone to check it out.

I slipped my hand away from his and forced a smile. “Alright. I'll take it,” I said, and he smiled.

“Thanks,” He handed it over to me and I collected it. It was so soft and fluffy that I felt like hugging it to myself, but then I remembered that this was a gift from my enemy. It wouldn't be right that way.

“Can we go in now?” I asked and he nodded.

We walked into the restaurant and Zora, who was busy on her phone, turned to look at us.

“I was thinking you guys would take forever. What the heck were you discussing like that?” She asked and I smiled.

“Something significant.” He smiled deeply as he looked at me.

Zora's gaze went to the teddy bear in my hand. “Awn, did Lucien get that for you?” She asked and I nodded. “That is so romantic. Remember how you were so obsessed with getting this teddy bear?” She asked.

“Yeah, and he bought it for me.” I played along. How cool of her to act like she had no idea.

I looked at the drink in the glass cup and felt uneasy. I don't trust them at all, especially Zora. I'm definitely certain that she has put something in the drink. I looked at them. They stared back at me with a smile, while I thought of ways of getting away from this.

I needed something like a distraction; something that would make me leave immediately.

Maybe a text to someone, but who can I text and he or she would call me immediately?

That moment, only one person came to mind.

Damon!

“Why don't you dig in and let's eat?” Zora requested and I smiled.

“Yeah,”

They started eating and would steal looks at me from time to time.

I played with the food, while thinking of how to text Damon.

“So, Zora, what prompted you to bring about this outing stuff?” I asked, trying to keep them distracted.

She looked up from her food and smiled. “Well, you're my best friend and since you became Luna, you really don't have time for me anymore. I missed you and so, I had to look for ways of spending quality time with you.” She answered with a smile.

Her lie was so smooth that if you didn't know her true colors, you would take her word for it. I can't believe I've been friends with a fox for years.

I forced a smile and used my free hand to look for Damon's number. I looked down at my phone and finally got it. I texted him to call me and dropped the phone on my lap.

There was also a glass of water there. I knew she wouldn't put whatever substance she had in the water because it would definitely give her away. I took the glass cup and was about to drink the water when Damon's call came in immediately.

I sighed in relief, faked annoyance and answered the call, then put it to the lowest volume in a way they wouldn't hear the person on the other hand.

“Hello? Yes, I'm the one.” I answered and looked at them. Their eyes were fixed on me.

“Elora, are you alright?” Damon asked.

I faked surprise. “What did you just say? Are you for real?” I sprung up from the chair. “Oh my gosh, I'm on my way!” I exclaimed.

“What are you saying?” Damon asked, but I quickly ended the call.

I turned to face Zora and Lucien. “I'm sorry, something urgent came up, and my attention is needed at the palace,” I said and turned to leave.

“But you haven't touched your food or drinks. I prepared so much for this. Just take a spoon or sip before leaving, so I would at least be happy that you accepted my invitation and ate something.” Zora whined.

“I'm sorry, but I really need to go.” I started rushing out.

They ran after me.

“Elora!” Lucien called.

I looked back and smiled at him apologetically before entering the car. The guard entered the driver's seat and turned on the car.

They stood watching me. I smiled and waved them goodbye as we sped off.

I looked back and saw Zora stomping her feet angrily.

I chuckled.

Crisis averted. Plan failed!

Did they think they could outsmart me? They're dreaming.

My thoughts drifted to Damon. He must be worried sick by now. I picked up my phone and brought out his number.

Should I call him or not? If I do, he might feel too special and if I don't, he'll continue to worry.

“What should I do?” I muttered with a sigh.

After some minutes of thinking, I dropped the phone.

I won't call him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 24 32
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
5.2K 213 50
As they say, Revenge is best served cold When everything that was buried in the past has resurrected once again after 3 years- what will they do? How...
1.4K 86 29
《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindictiveness and vindication. There is a dan...
260 45 35
2X FEATURED The murder of her beloved brother left Elvira broken and devastated, but most of all, it stirred a sinister change. Being left on thei...