Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~

715 94 47
By Vhopes_eomma

After 3 days

The sound of wet kisses resonating in the bath chamber. Two wet and naked bodies glued to each other, where the wood of the older one was penetrated inside the flower of the younger one.

Taehyung, who was lost in the lust filled kiss with his mate, gave a gentle thrust in upwards direction, making his omega moan in that kiss and tighten the hold of his legs around of his waist.

"U-uhmm taehyungieee" he said, which only aroused the alpha more.

Gripping on the omega's hips in a firm grip, he moved his hips in upward direction once again, and then again and again. The moans of the omega started to get more intense and loud, as the wood of the alpha was hitting the sweet spot in his flower, making him see stars in the broad daylight.

"A-alphaaa~" the younger moaned, feeling the wood moving inside him while their bodies are half immersed in water.

Taehyung left his lips, and attached them to the dip of his neck, now sucking on his scent gland, where his mark is prominent and still fresh. It made hoseok hiss in pain, but moan with his eyes close as the hips was still moving, making the hard wood brushing against his tight warm walls.

A gasp left hoseok's lips, making him grip on fistful of taehyung's hair, when the sharp canines of the alpha pierced into his skin.

Once again, he sucked the sweet milky liquid which was stored in his scent gland, with the fragnance of gardenia, making the alpha got drunk on that fragmented sweet liquid.

The sweet liquid of hoseok's scent gland, works like a love potion on taehyung. Everytime he get the taste of it, he falls more for his omega. The sweet scent of hoseok is enough to arouse him anytime, but when he make love with him and marks him as him everytime, his love, his craving, his addiction for his lover just increases.

After sucking every drop of the sweet love potion of his scent gland, taehyung pulled his teeth out, only to lick on the bite mark so that the wound could heal early.

Moving his wet lips over the skin of his honey tinted skin, they soon reached the heart shaped lips of the younger, making him lock them with his, once again involving him into a sweet, yet heated tongue kiss.

"Hm-umm-ummm~" Hoseok moaned, when taehyung started to move his hips once again, which he stopped to do when he got busy in tasting the lips of his omega.

"Ahhh!" A small scream left in taehyung's mouth by hoseok, and a sudden wave of extreme pleasure runs into his body, when he felt the inside of his flower getting expanded by his mate's wood, which means the alpha is going to release his desires for the other, inside him.

Hoseok broke the kiss, and his head fell backward with some tears leaving his blue eyes, when taehyung increased his pace with his grip getting firm on his petite waist.

"Ah-ahh-umm-ahh a-alpha! I-i ahh!" Hoseok moaned, his eyes going blank, his head feeling like he is in some other universe, as listening to the groans of taehyung has become something which his omega self loves to hear, but only when they both are making love.

"Omega omega omegaa! You have become my that desire for which I could never get enough, and will always crave for more, more of you." taehyung said, and a small scream left hoseok's lips, when he felt taehyung's wood finally expanding him from inside to its most.

Hoseok bit on his bottom lip, his hand reached to the red silky wet hair of the alpha, to grip them in a slightly firm hold.

He turned his gaze towards the alpha, forcing him to look at his face too, to stare into his amber eyes with his magical blue ones.

"You should only desire for me, kim taehyung. Dare to think of someone else besides me, dare to lay your eye on any other omega with this same gaze with which you are looking at me, dare to feel the same way for any other omega the way you feel for me, and I will make sure, you would not see the sun of next day, also the omega will be having the cruel fate." hoseok said, staring into the eyes of the elder, with his lips curved upward from one corner.

Taehyung laughed, and pushed hoseok's face close to his by holding fistful of his long white hair, to stare into his blue orbs with same fire in his amber orbs, which hoseok is holding in his at this moment.

"My omega trying to be dominant while making love with his pure breed alpha hmm?" taehyung said in his alpha tone, but it did not made the omega melt even a little bit.

"Yes, because does not matter if I am a pure breed omega, I am taught to be dominant, I am raised as an alpha, and I am not letting you to dominate me- ahhhh!" Only a moan was able to leave hoseok's lips, when taehyung turned around and pinned hoseok's body to the edge of the bathplace, and started to thrust inside him more roughly, making the shameless loud moans escape hoseok's mouth.

"You are allowed to dominate me, but only when I allow you, and at this moment, I do not allow you." hoseok was in not in the position to say anything, as continuous moans were leaving his lips, his head again falling backwards and his eyes disappearing in his head once again. His nails were digging in the broad shoulders of his alpha, his legs which were wrapped around of his waist now squeezing his waist in a more firm grip, and saliva is now dripping down from the corner of his lips.

"Haa-ah-ah-ah a--al-alpha-ahh-"

"What happen now? Where is my beautiful who was trying to dominate his alpha huh? Dominate me, take control over me, make me weak for you." taehyung said and chuckled darkly in the end, but hoseok was too drowned in the pleasure, that all he could do, moan the name of his mate.

"T-tae-ahh-ah-alpha umm-uwah~" Taehyung groaned listening to his lover's moans. He gripped on hoseok's hair once again to pull him into a lust filled kiss.

Both of them kissed each other with same desire. Both ruined each other's lips and sanity to that extent, from where it is now not possible to come back.

"Hmmm-ummm." The moan got muffled, and the omega almost feel like to faint, when he felt the warm liquid of his alpha flowing inside of him.

Taehyung stopped thrusting, and deepened the kiss, now almost eating the younger's mouth, as he continued to spill his liquid inside of his omega.

After some moments, when taehyung was done filling hoseok with his liquid, the kiss also turned soft. Now, both of them were kissing each other with love, their eyes closed and breaths mingling with each other. Taehyung's long fingers caressing the scalp of the younger, his beautiful snow like white hair tangling in between of his fingers.

Once taehyung's wood was back to its original size, he decided to pull himself out, and when he did, it made hoseok hiss in pain a little, which made him break the kiss.

"Did I hurt you beautiful?" asked taehyung, now in soft tone, which only made him earn a glare from the omega.

"No, surely not. You just nearly broke my back." He mocked, at which taehyung chuckled.

He kissed him on his right cheek, and caressed his lower back gently.

"As I said earlier, it is not easy for me to control when I am making love with you. I can only desire for more of you, whenever you are under me, moaning my name in this enchanting yet corrupting voice of yours."

"And as I said earlier too, you should be only desiring for me. Or you do not know to what extent I can go."

"I am scared that my this desire, will destroy you one day." taehyung said, his voice going an octave deeper, but again, the omega did not even flinched. Instead, he smirked, and leaned closer to taehyung's lips, kissing him once again for a while, then looking into his eyes.

"Then, you will get destroyed with me too." Again, taehyung snickered.

"You know, I am a kind of alpha, who can destroy, but does not believe in getting destroyed."

"And I am a kind of omega, who will destroy, if someone dare me to destroy."

"Do you know I love this thing of yours, when you are confident." Taehyung said, now stepping out of the water from the bath place, with his mate still in his arms, who's legs are wrapped around of his waist.

Hoseok chuckled, and leaned his head on taehyung's shoulder, closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

"I am tired, I cannot attend lessons today." He said. From today, yoongi decided to start their lessons once again, as it has been so long since they have studied anything.

"I also want to spend some moments with you, but we have no other path besides attending our lessons today."

Taehyung walked in the direction of their dressing chamber, where his and hoseok's clothes were placed. 

He got into the chamber, and knelt down to place hoseok on the soft couch there, who winced in pain when his lower body touch something. 

"Ugh! Be careful! You just knotted me! My legs are still trembling and my arse with my flower, both are in pain!" hoseok scolded, at which taehyung just chuckled and wrapped a long cloth around hoseok's naked body.

"I apologize for being rough with you. But it was not my fault that you were moaning this erotically in my ears that me and my alpha both loses our sanity." he said, wrapping a cloth around of his torso. 

A pout formed on the beautiful lips of hoseok, as he stared down when taehyung started to dry his wet long hair by another cloth. He was drying his hair by that soft cloth gently, not wanting to damage the softness of them. 

"Then you should learn to control over yourself. What you will do in your rut then?"

"Hmm, I cannot say anything. My ruts are painful and unbearable. There are chances that I will be much rough with you." Taehyung said, making hoseok pout more at his words. 

"You are scaring me." he said, and taehyung chuckled softly at him. He raised his face to make him look at his face. He pressed the soft cloth on his damp face softly, drying the small droplets of water from his soft skin. 

"You do not have to, beautiful. Does not matter if I will be on my ruts, if you say no to me while making love, I will instantly stop. Just do not bear everything by staying silence." Taehyung whispered to him, and a small smile formed on hoseok's face. He nodded, making taehyung smile back at him, and lean down to place a peck on his fluffy cheeks. 

"Let me bring you your attire, then we will get ready and attend our lessons." he said, and turned around to bring hoseok his hanbok, but the omega's eyes widen as soon as his gaze fell on the back of his mate.

"TAE! YOUR BACK!" He nearly shouted, making taehyung jump on his place a little, and turn around to look at his mate in confusion.

"What happen?"

"Your back, is having a big mysterious red mark." he said, and stood up from his place to walk in his direction. 

He dragged taehyung to the big mirror which was placed in that chamber, turned him around and taehyung's eyes widen when he stared at his back in the reflection.

"WHAT?!" he exclaimed in shock, founding a big red mark covering his back. 

"Was it here before our mating?" Hoseok asked, and taehyung shook his head as no. 

"Turn around." Taehyung said, turning hoseok around and removing the cloth from his shoulders, only to find a big mark but white in color. 

"Jagiya, you are also having a mark on your back. But its white and different from mine."

"Really?" saying this, hoseok also stared at the reflection of his back only to let out a small gasp when he found the mark on his back. 

"These marks are similar to our hair colors." Hoseok said, and taehyung hummed in response. 

"Beautiful, lets wear our clothes. I think we really have to ask a lot of things to yoongi hyung."

.

.

.

"W-we should g-go ba-back." Jimin said breaking the kiss while sitting on jungkook lap, but jungkook glared at him, which made him close his mouth in an instant.

"We will go, whenever I want."

"But we have lesso- umm!" Again, his words got cut in mid, when jungkook captured his lips by his, involving him into a pure deep kiss.

They both are sitting near a river, as jimin wanted to collect some flowers for his hand jewelry before going for his lessons, but when they saw a river, which was surrounded by many beautiful and coloured roses, Jasmines, hibiscuses, lavenders, they decided to stay there, but soon, jimin ended up on jungkook's lap, where now they both are busy in eating each others lips since dusk.

"Ugh! We are here since dusk! I have to bath and get re-"

"We can bath here, no one is going to come at this place, this place is only for royals-"

"Do you have any shame jungkook? Firstly, I am not going to bath in open, secondly, I am not going to bath with you." One of the brow of jungkook raise, at his mate's words.

Jimin frowned, when he saw the alpha's lips turning into a sinister smirk, making him confuse, but soon the realization hit him, when Jungkook stepped into the cold water of the river, by picking the omega in princess style.

"J-jungkook leave me! Do not you dar-" his words got cut in mid, when jungkook immersed his body with jimin inside of the water all of a sudden, and then came out after few wolf blinks, making the poor omega gasp and cough because some water got into his nose.

"I-i *cough* hate y-you *cough cough*" he said, taking deep breaths. His long sparkling hair are now completely wet, and the thin cloth of his attire has become transparent now, hugging the provocative features of his body in such a manner, which made jungkook bit on his lower lip.

Same goes for jungkook, his muscular but soft chest is revealed because of the revealing night robe, his masculine features can be seen through that thin fabric of his attire, which is enough for any omega to get seduced. The water dripping down from his sharp eyebrow, then from the tip of his high, but round tipped nose.

Jimin did not noticed the stared of his mate as he was busy in scolding him, and shiver because of the cold water.

"I have a way to make you warm, omega." and jimin stopped blabbering, now making him turn his attention towards his mate. His eyes widen when he noticed how red jungkook's eyes are glowing, which means at this moment, the alpha wants him.

"Y-yah! L-leave me! We have to g-go and I am still on my heat a-and we cannot do tha-that in open-"

"Who said I am going to knot you in open, I have a place for that." and after this, jungkook carried his whining omega to one of his most favorable place.

Soon, they both reached a place, and jimin's eyes widen when he saw a beautiful house, built on a tree. His eyes sparkled at the beauty of that house, and it was covered by lot of beautiful flowers.

"This place is mine and hoseok's favorite place. Whenever we used to come in moonshadow meadows, we used to spend some moments here." Jungkook said, staring at his omega with a small smile, because the smaller seems like to love this place way too much.

"This place is soo beautiful." he said with sparkling gaze, but soon realization hit him.

"I am not going to do that with you! You almost broke me in early morning, and now you want to do that again! You cannot be serious! Let me go!" again jimin started to wiggle in his arms, and he is not lying about the 'broke' thing, because, after the blue moon night, they are making love every night, also under broad daylight, and jungkook is little, just a little, which is according to jungkook himself, a little rough to him.

"I am not even that rough with you, stop whining. And we have some time for our lessons, so, we can make love."

"Yahhhhhh but I do not want to! I want to sleep, give my body some rest! You never stops at one time, you always end up doing two to three-"

"Stop whining or I will do that five times." and jimin froze for a moment, but again started to wiggle in his arms, this time a little aggressively.

"I said let me goooooo! I do not want to do this! Help! Someone help! This alpha here is molesting me!" jimin screamed when jungkook started to walk towards the tree hut, making the alpha frown at his words.

"I cannot believe that you just made your own mate a molester. Now forget about walking on your legs for whole day." saying this, he walked inside of the hut, with whining jimin in his arms.

The sparrow, which was seeing everything, flew towards the moonshadow Meadows, now knowing where they have to execute their strategy.

.

.

.

Why my horny cubies?You thought I am gonna give you a jikook smut hmm? Huh! *sassily flipping hair*. First, impress your authornim by some soft/kinky pick up lines, then I will think of giving a jikook smut in next chapter👽🌚🌚🌚

Here's your triple update. Now tell me, do you want an update tomorrow too? If yes, then go and complete the 60 stars on last 2 chapters🤧🤧

Okay, so I just noticed that due to some glitch, some part of this chapter(where vhope found out about the mysterious marks) got deleted). I just edited the chapter, so I request u to read that part again so u won't get confuse😘

And this is the mating mark which appeared on vhope's scent gland and taehyung's back of the of neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- Rest in peace, king

Glimpse- "I also want a puppy." this made hoseok widen his eyes, and heat spread on his soft cheeks.

"I still h-have not got my heat t-tae."

"When will you get it jagiya? I want to have a pup with you as early as possible." he said, with his half closed amber eyes. The distance between of their faces was almost non existing. They can feel each others breaths against of each others lips, only making the younger turn more red at their closeness.

"I-i do not know. Also, my heat, would be painful because I took suppressants, so I do not know if I am even ready for th-"

"You do not have to worry about that jagiya. I am here for you. I will not let you feel the slightest part of pain of your heat." the alpha said, in his deep tone, making shiver runs down the omega's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
72.4K 6.7K 62
"b-but I didn't do anything, it's my cousin" "I know sweetie but you pay for the things your cousin did"