Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

744 93 43
By Vhopes_eomma

Don't forget to comment👀👄👀.. I saw in last chapter you didn't did much comments-🌚🌚🌚🌚

~🍂~🍂~🍂~

The morning arrived, and the warm glow of the sun entered the chamber of the small hut, where the two mates last night marked each other, and become one for eternity.

Hoseok was sleeping peacefully in the warm and strong embrace of his alpha, where his strong black orchid scent was surrounding him and working as the pain soothing essence after their knotting session.

A slight frown formed on the beautiful face of the omega when the warm glow of the sun caressed his ethereal features, making him slowly open his blue eyes fluttering his long lashes slightly. He opened his eyes, breaking the beautiful dream, only to witness another beautiful dream, but this moment with his eyes open.

A smile formed on his face, as he raised his head slightly, to stare at his sleeping alpha, who is looking so handsome and adorable with a small pout on his lips.

He giggled, and leaned close to his lips, to place a gentle kiss on those pouty lips, because it was too arduous for him to resist such an adorable thing.

"Tae, wake up. We have to go back to the village." mumbled hoseok close to his mate's face, but as expected, he did not even moved a limb of him.

This only made the omega smile in adoration, and he leaned close to his face to give another peck on his cheek, then on the tip of his nose, then on his other cheek.

"Taee, wake up! It is morning already! See, the birds has also left their nests also." he said, and this time, taehyung moved slightly, making a small groan left his lips.

Hoseok smiled when he saw his mate waking up, which made him hit his legs on the soft material of the bed in excitement.

"Alphaaaaa! I am hungryyyyyy! I request you to wake up so that we can go back to the village and eat something!" he requested, snuggling in the neck of his alpha, which made a giggle left taehyung's lips at the ticklish feeling of his mate's nose and hair.

Taehyung's pov

A warm feeling crept in my heart, feeling hoseok close to me, and his voice melting in my ears. For me, his voice is the sweetest thing in this world, which I would like to hear for my entire life.

"Taeeee! Now open your eyes or I am leaving without you!" this time, he tried to threaten, but in a cute manner, which only made me giggle more at his cuteness.

He stopped when I wrapped my one arm around of his waist, and pulled him on top of me.

A gasp left his lips at my sudden act, and without opening my eyes, I buried my face in the dip of his neck, in his scent gland, where I marked him yesterday and made him mine.

Inhaling the enchanting scent of gardenia, getting drunk on it and almost losing my senses, I opened my eyes, but froze when I stared at his face.

His beautiful long hair, which were black till yesterday, has now turned all white, like the snow of winter season.

"B-beautiful?" I said, and he stared down at me with a slight frown on his face.

"Yes?"

"Y-your hair, they have turned completely white!" I said, still staring at him with wide eyes and in shock.

His eyes also widen, and he took a strand of his hair in hand, only to let out a gasp.

He crawled down from top of me, and sat on the bed, now staring at his hair in both of his hands, with astonishment in his blue eyes-, wait, his eyes has also turned more blue!

"Hobi, even your eyes, has turned more blue, as same as the shade of the sky." I said, making him turn his attention towards me, and then again to his hair.

"B-but why? Why my hair has turned like this!?" he said with concern in his voice.

"I do not know omega. The only thing which I know is, these white hair of yours, is something which can be related to our wolves who are having wings. I think, seongja yoongi and seongja YN must know something about this." I said.

He turned his gaze down, and stared at his lap with some sadness in his eyes.

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around of his waist, to place him on my lap, and kiss him on his cheek.

"You are looking ethereal like this." I said, as I caressed his white hair gently. He turned his gaze towards me, and stared at me with his blue almond doe eyes.

"Really? Am I not looking old?" He said, making me chuckle and shook my head a little.

Placing a peck on his forehead, I stared into his eyes, taking some strands of his hair in mine, bringing them in front of his gaze.

"Look at them, how beautifully they are glowing because of the light of the sun. They are glowing like the moon itself, adding more beauty to your already ethereal face. They are making you glow, jagiya." I said, caressing his cheek, making a soft smile appear on his face once again.

"Then, I think I am fine with them." His words made me chuckle, making me boop my nose to his.

Giving a small kiss on his heart shaped lips, I hugged him close to myself, and caressed his lower back gently by my one hand.

"Is it hurting?" I asked, gently rubbing his back, to give him some relief from the activities we did last night.

"A little. But I am fine, you were too gentle with me."

"It was our second time, that is why. After this, I cannot promise that I could be gentle with you, when you will looking this adorable yet provocative under me." I said, making his cheeks turn into a light shade of pink at my words.

The corner of my lips curved upwards, as I leaned close to his ear, to place a kiss under it and whisper my words.

"I loved the way you moaned my name, last night, beautiful. Your voice is soo beautiful, that the way you moaned my name everytime last night, only made me to loose my senses more and more, and do a lot of other thing with you which you cannot even imagine."

"W-what things?" He asked, at which, I placed another kiss on his cheek, then on his lips.

"You will know when I will do those things with you."

"I-i think we should leave. Seongja YN must be waiting for us." He said, and stood up from my lap.

Wrapping himself by the quilt, he was about to got down of the bed but stopped and stared at me with his wide blue eyes in shock, which made a frown form on my face.

"T-tae, I just noticed, your hair has also turned completely red." he said, making me stare at my hair, only to make my frown more deep.

"I think, we really have to talk to seongja yoongi."

"But you are looking more handsome like this." he said, making me chuckle at his words.

"I am born handsome, jagiya. Now go and wash yourself, or you want me to help you in washing today?" I said, making his cheeks take a shade of light pink.

He immediately stood up from bed and ran from there while limping with his body covered by the quilt, making me laugh at his cuteness.

"Cute." I said, and turned my gaze towards the white sheets of the bed. There were some blood marks on them, which surely belongs to non other than hoseok. The presence of blood marks on the sheets after the knotting means the omega was pure, and never let any other alpha to knot him.

A sigh left my lips, as I remembered YN noona's words.

Standing up from the bed, I took off the white sheet, and folded it, as I have to give it to her, because once we will be back to jung's clan, it will be shown in front of the royals and sages, as a proof of the purity of hoseok.

I do not like this. This is something which cannot be true all the time. Sometimes, omegas does not bleed even after knotting, and it does not mean that they are not pure.

But I know it is important to do, so that he could be accepted by royals and the wolf community. Sometimes, we cannot do anything, and have to follow these unwanted and meaningless traditions blindly.

.

.

.

Jungkook was staring at his sleeping omega from more than one wolf step. He wanted to wake him up, but seeing the beauty sleeping with this much peace after a tiring night on his bare chest, made him do the complete opposite of what he wanted, and he ended up staring at him for more than a wolf step now.

His strong muscular arms are wrapped securely around his lover, making it seem like if he did not held onto him tightly, then someone will snatch him away from him. He himself cannot understand that when did he started to care for the little omega this much, but now as he does, he cannot see any way back to his old self.

"Omega, wake up. It is morning already." Whispered jungkook, caressing the bare back of his lover softly, but again, it was of no use.

A soft sigh escaped his lips, as again he started to stare at the sleeping face of his mate.

A small, very small smile formed on his lips, when yesterday's night started to fill his mind.

"Taemin San, now jimin is completely mine. He is marked by me, knotted by me. Now go and find yourself a mate and leave my minnie alone." Mumbled jungkook to himself, caressing the long, silky black hair softly by his finger tips.

"Nmm-ummmm, kookieeee~" mumbled jimin in his sleep, gaining his mate's attention towards him.

"Yes? K-kookie is here." He said, stuttering a little, not wanting to accept the cute name which was given by jimin.

Jimin slowly opened his purple eyes, and let out a small yawn on his alpha's bare chest.

Jungkook resisted the urge to kiss the life out of those plump lips, but the warm feeling in his heart could not be calm down anymore.

He groaned, and changed their positions, making the poor omega gasp but his which shook him more was, his lips was captured by the another pair of lips.

After some moments, jungkook broke the kiss, and cupped jimin's face by his one hand, to stare into his eyes with a frown on his handsome face.

"Why you are so adorable?" He asked, making the omega stare at him in disbelief.

"There could be a better way to say this alpha!?" He said, at which jungkook just hummed in response.

After that, both of them stared into each others eyes for some moments, before jungkook placed his heavy and muscular body over jimin's smaller and delicate one.

Jimin smiled, when jungkook snuggled into the dip of his neck, making him feel a ticklish feeling there.

"I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alphaaaaaaaaaaa" jimin chirped happily, but as expected, he did not got anything in response, which made a small pout form on his lips.

"You can atleast say this now kookieee!"

"I told you before too, I do not see any reason to say this again and again when I already said this." Jungkook mumbled against of the omega's skin, which only made him pout more.

"Whenever you feel loved, you should say this to your lover."

"Wash yourself. We have to leave." Jungkook said ignoring the omega's words completely.

"Fine. Then help me to go towards the bath place."

"You cannot walk? I was gentle." Asked jungkook, raising his one brow at him, making jimin also raise his one brow at him.

"You could be gentle but it was my first time, so it is hurting way too much!" Scolded jimin, and jungkook hummed in response. Secretly, he was smirking at what he did because it is something on which every alpha should be proud.

He got up from the bed, picked his mate in his arms in princess carry, but throwing the quilt away which was covering jimin's body till now.

"W-wait! Cover me atlea-"

"It is not like I have not seen anything. Now stop complaining and lets go"

.

.

After leaving jimin in the bath chamber with several other omegas, he came back to his chamber, to collect the sheets where the presence of jimin's blood is the evidence of his purity.

An angry frown formed in his face, and his pheromones started to get spicy, thinking about how these sheets will get shown in the throne hall in front of various other alphas.

His hand formed into a fist, and a vein popped up on his forehead, when the thought of what completely is suppose to belong to him, will get display in front of the the unknown for an uncouth reason, started to surround his mind.

"Alpha?" The sweet voice broke the cabin of his thoughts, making him turn his attention towards the owner of the voice, and in an instant, his anger went down when his eyes laid on his beautiful in front of him.

"I have taken the bath. Now you can wash yourself too." He said, making the other nod in response.

.

.

.

Jin was sitting in silence beside his sleeping alpha, and staring down at his belly, which is surely soon going to get big, as he got knotted in his heat yesterday's night.

A weary sigh left his lips, but a blush crept his face, when he remembered that how gently namjoon embraced him yesterday. Not for a single moment, he felt that he was being used. For while night, namjoon praised his beauty, praised his body, and praised his everything about which he always felt insecure.

"May be, you are not like other alphas?" He mumbled to himself, staring at the sleeping face of his mate, who is looking so adorable and like a little pup while sleeping.

He chuckled, and leaned close to his alpha's face, to poke the simple by his finger which was cutely resting on his cheek.

"You look cute while sleeping. But look too arrogant and scary when you are in your king form. I cannot understand that which one is real you. The scary one, or the one who embraced me with so much care, and made me feel loved yesterday night." He mumbled, and again let out a tired sigh.

"I think, I should wash myself-"

"Omega? You are awake?" Jin flinched at the sudden deep voice, making him turn his gaze towards his sleeping alpha once again.

"H-hmm." He only hummed in response, again turning his gaze towards his covered legs.

"Did I hurt you yesterday night?" He asked, his voice sounding so soothing, which was enough to make the omega forget the slight pain in his lower back.

"N-no. I am fine." He said, or should say whispered. Namjoon hummed in response, finally sitting beside him to stretch his arms, showing his perfect physique to the omega beside him.

Jin gulped, and in an instant turned his gaze to his covered legs once again, when namjoon turned his head in his direction.

"You want to take a bath, right?" He asked, and Jin nodded.

"Then, let me carry you to the bath chamber. I will call the maids and leave you alone with them. If you want anything, then just remember me."

"But you must be busy in your work" Jin said, or whispered at namjoon's words, his gaze still glued to his bed.

He flinched slightly, when he felt a warm and rough hand gently caressing his soft cheek, making him turn his eyes to his mate, who is staring at him with eyes full of love, and care.

"You are my first priority omega, my work, even my appa and eomma, all comes only after you."

.

.

.

A masked person, wearing all black covering his identity completely, stared at the alone omega who is collecting the herbs, while humming a beautiful melody.

A smirk formed on her lips, finally founding the omega all alone, which means she can do for what she has waited for so long.

Taking out the red moon dagger, she was about to walk towards the omega, but stopped when she felt a grip on her wrist.

"What are you doing here?" Asked the person, making the woman roll her eyes at her brother.

"To do what you were supposed to do. You said we will kill him after they will mate, but he is still alive, humming a melody."

"Look at your front." He only said this, and the woman turned his towards the omega once again, only to widen her eyes.

Jungkook is now standing beside his mate, jimin, and helping him in collecting the herbs, while talking to him.

"Jungkook is always with him. Also, jimin can smell you. You cannot kill him this easily." He said, making the woman click her tongue in her mouth.

"Give this dagger to me." He said, taking the dagger from her, staring at the couple in front of him with his Amber eyes.

"I have a strategy. All you have to do is, go to jeon's clan, and make King Jeon meet goddess Luna a little early."

Sayonaraaaaaaaa. We will meet soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- Happily ever after?

Glimpse- Both of them kissed each other with same desire. Both ruined each other's lips and sanity to that extent, from where it is now not possible to come back.

"Hmmm-ummm." The moan got muffled, and the omega almost feel like to faint, when he felt the warm liquid of his alpha flowing inside of him.

Taehyung stopped thrusting, and deepened the kiss, now almost eating the younger's mouth, as he continued to spill his liquid inside of his omega.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."