Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~

1K 97 32
By Vhopes_eomma

Long chapter!! 9K+ words!

Taehyung groaned increasing the pace of his hips, burying his face in the neck of his mate, to give there wet and sloppy kisses, and make his love marks. The way taehyung is biting on his neck like some wolf who was starved for years, and the way his hips are moving inside of hoseok like he just got his rut which he surely did not, made hoseok cry in ecstasy and dig his sharp nails on his mate's back.

Taehyung lips moved on his skin like a snail moves on a furnished smooth ground. He left the traces of his saliva wherever he placed his mouth, but also left the evidences that the omega was touched by his mate at those places.

He wrapped his lips around of his omega's small brown nipple, and the second nipple was getting the attention by the long fingers of the alpha.

Hoseok was moaning softly with every thrust, sliding his nails on the back of taehyung, leaving the red scratch marks there. Slow gasps and heavy breaths was leaving his heart shaped lips, his long legs are wrapped around taehyung's torso. Sweat has started to cover his and taehyung's body body now, as the heat in them only increased with every passing moment.

Taehyung snuggled into the dip of his neck, breathing heavily while thrusting his member in the already stretched flower of his mate, which is now covered in the juices and some blood of hoseok.

Taehyung left his neck to raise his body and balance it on his hands. Hoseok opened his closed blue orbs, but a gasp and a loud cry left his lips, when taehyung pulled his wood out to the tip of it, and then again pushed it inside of the flower with full pace, making it hit the inside of the younger roughly and some more blood drip out of his entrance.

The alpha growled and again gave the similar thrust to the younger, making him arch his back in the sweet pain of pleasure. His hands has left the back of his mate a long ago and now they are gripping on the pillow tightly which was under him.

The slow thrusts once again become fast and wild, making the small chamber of the hut fill with voice of skin colliding with each other. The sound was obscene, making the omega's face turn red in embarrassment. His eyes were closed, and his face was tilted to his right side, while his hands were have a firm grip on the pillow under of his head.

"Ha-ah-ah~" The sweet moans were leaving his lips continuously.

Taehyung grabbed the small waist of the younger from both side in his hands, making his body stay still on one place, and again started to thrust inside of him.

"HAA-AHHHUAH~" The louder moan left the omega's lips, making drool flow out from the corner of his lips and his eyes rolling back in his head, when the sweet spot of the omega got hit by the alpha.

Taehyung chuckled, left his waist to place them on the thick thighs of hoseok.

"You liked that?" Taehyung asked in his alpha tone, making hoseok nod immediately at his words with his mouth wide open.

Again, taehyung snickered, and his hands caressed the bare thighs of his lover, than slowly went down to his calves, while caressing sensually and provocatively on his heated smooth skin.

Hoseok gasped, when taehyung held on the calves of the younger, and placed them over his shoulders, making him lean his face on the right thigh of his mate.

"That day when you choked me in between of them," he said, tracing the tip of his nose on the soft flesh while breathing against of it, which made hoseok feel a strange feeling in his stomach once again.

"O-Ohh~" The soft moan left heart shaped lips when a wet and warm tongue felt against of his thigh.

Taehyung pulled his long tongue out and pressed it against of the inner thigh of his lover. He kissed him there softly, and moved his tongue all over his skin, making hoseok's legs tremble at his touches.

"Ahhh!~" again he screamed, when all of a sudden taehyung gave him a rough thrust, while his lips was still attached to his thigh.

Taehyung moved his hips in circular motion, then thrusted his wood again, hitting the sweet spot making hoseok cry in pleasure.

He sucked and bit on his thighs, leaving several purple red marks there, while the pace of his hips just increased.

*Thrust*

*Thrust*

*Thrust*

*Thrust*

The omega was a moaning mess, as the elder continued to move his hips inside of him. Hoseok's mind has went blank, he was not in his true senses and was just lost in the extreme pleasure.

Taehyung trailed numerous kisses on both of his thighs before leaning down to his chest once again and kiss there the same way he did on his legs. His hips never got slow, instead his pace and thrusts just got more powerful and fast.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-um-ha-um-mm-mgh~"

*Thrust* *thrust* *thrust*

"Uaah-ah-ha-ah~"

"Moan louder Beautiful. Just like this!" Taehyung growled, rolling his hips and again thrusting while biting a little harshly on his chest, making hoseok just moan like some shameless wolf.

"Oh t-tae, mmghaa ah ah i-i am feeling uaahh!" Hoseok cried when he felt his flower getting small, and gripping on taehyung's wood from inside. It was feeling like his insides was sucking taehyung's wood, making taehyung groan and increase his pace even more inside of him.

Hoseok gasped, when all of a sudden taehyung pulled out his member, but he screamed slightly when he was turned on his abdomen by his mate, making him bury his flushed red face bury in pillow.

He raised his face in confusion, but his eyes went wide and a long moan escaped his lips when taehyung raised his corpulent arse in air by wrapping his strong arm around of his waist, making half of his body raise and support his body on his knees.

"W-what ughh!" The words got cut by a sudden gasp, when taehyung once again pushed his wet wood in the stretched dripping flower of his mate, while his larger hand cupped on his arse.

"This, soft flesh, here, do you know how good you are looking like this? The way my wood is buried deep inside of this little yet sinful body of yours, the way your arse fits perfectly in my large hand, the way your back arched when I again penetrated you by my thing, all of this, how sinful and provocative are looking?" Taehyung whispered in his raspy tone, making hoseok not on his lower lip and grip on the pillow even more firmly.

Hoseok cried out a moan, when taehyung squeezed his arse in his hand, while his hips started to move inside of him once again with slow pace.

*Spank*

"Ahh!" The sudden voice of a palm colliding with the soft corpulent flesh resonated in the small chamber. Taehyung smirked as he caressed the slightly red arse of his omega, before again groping him while moving his hips with faster pace now.

"Ah-ah-agh~" hoseok bit on the soft pillow which was under him, as he felt taehyung's wood penetrating more deeply inside of him and hitting his sweet spot rapidly. He can feel his flower expanding with every thrust. He can feel himself on the verge, and he is feeling like he will lose his consciousness any moment because of the deeds taehyung doing to his no more untouched body.

"Uah-ah-ha t-tae! Tae i-i am ah-! Tired!" He tried to form the words in between of his slow gasps and loud moans, which only made taehyung increase his pace.

He left his arse, and held on his waist by holding it from both side in his hands, making hoseok stay steady on his place.

The bed was moving vigorously, proving that how fast the alpha's hips are moving at this moment.

Both of their bodies are now covered in sweat, making their bodies shimmer under the soft glow of the moon which was coming from outside in that small chamber. Hoseok was a moaning mess with tears continuously rolling down from his blue almond eyes, his cheeks and small nose has taken a shade of red, his long and delicate fingers were gripping the pillow under him, his hair is stick to his sweaty body, his dainty waist has formed into a beautiful arch as taehyung buried his fingers into his delicate omega like skin, making sure to leave the marks of his angry hold there.

"Ah-ah-ah-hm-ah~" the muffled moans left hoseok's lips, as taehyung continued move his wood in and out of his lover without any mercy. Taehyung stared down at the place from where both of their bodies are connected. He stared at the uncouth region with his half hooded Amber eyes. His muscles shining because of the sweat covering his body, his bigger hands holding on the smaller waist of his mate, his veins popping out on his muscular biceps, his hair sticking to his body, everything about the alpha and Omega was looking just too provocative and sensual at this moment.

Taehyung smirked staring at his wood which was disappearing occasionally inside of his beloved mate. He kept thrusting his wood inside of his flower, his hips colliding with hoseok's arse again and again making a loud sound resonating the chamber on every thrust.

"T-tae alpha! I-i am- ah-ha- Soo good!" And again taehyung chuckled, as hoseok said something else besides of what he was trying to say.

Hoseok cried out loud, his hands formed into a fist and tears rolled down from his blue eyes, when he felt taehyung's member expanding inside of him, making his flower stretch even more until it bled once again.

Taehyung increased his pace, and moved his one hand to the front of his body, then down where the younger's was being penetrated by him.

"Hmmm-aahh~" Another moan, when taehyung pressed the small leaf by his middle finger while thrusting from behind, which made hoseok feel the wetness of his own fluids sliding down on his thighs.

"Ahaa-ah-ah-ha-ah~" The moans only got more seductive and pleasing. Taehyung's wood kept increasing in size inside of him, while his finger was playing with the small leaf from front.

*Sobs* "ughh!" Hoseok groaned in pain, and taehyung stopped moving his hips finally when he got locked to his lover. His wood expanded in size and locked perfectly with the insides of hoseok. The alpha leaned down to kiss on back of his omega's waist, which made hoseok groan softly, and soon he felt taehyung's warm liquid flowing against of his walls, making him moan and close his eyes tightly.

Taehyung trailed the kisses all over his back, and stopped when he reached his neck. He kissed and gave a love mark to him on that place and then kissed on his cheek, while he was still emptying his desires inside of the younger.

He kept kissing him, and now his one arm was again wrapped around of his waist while the other hand was still resting on the curve of his waist, where his thumb was moving in circles.

Taehyung groaned, when he was done, but he did not stopped kissing the younger and waited until his wood go back to its normal size.

"Hurts. Pull it out now. You are done." Hoseok mumbled in the pillow, but the alpha chuckled against of his ear taking a part of it in between of his lips.

"I cannot, jagiya. I have to wait to get my thing to its normal size and wait for your flower to let me go. If I pulled out with force, it can injure you. We are still locked with each other, Beautiful" taehyung said in his raspy, sleepy voice, but the omega just whined in discomfort now. You can say, he just want to rest and sleep in taehyung's arms, close to his mate while inhaling his calming black orchid scent, so that his aching body could get some relief.

After staying in that position for some moments, taehyung's wood slowly started to get back to its normal size, making hoseok's insides leave him, but still the alpha waited for some moments before he could pull himself out.

"Ahh!" A small squeal left the heart shaped lips, when he felt the wood sliding out from his flower, making him feel empty and shiver when the cold air hit his sweaty body.

As soon as taehyung left his waist, he fell on bed in an instant. Taehyung also fell beside him tiredly, and wrapped his arm around the waist of his sweet lover.

"Hug me properly!" Hoseok scolded for no reason, making the elder giggle and hug the omega close to his body in a firm grip.

"As you say, my Luna." He whispered, placing a chaste kiss on the sweaty forehead of hoseok, but he did not responded and just snuggled into the warm embrace of his, inhaling the strong scent of black orchid, making him feel safe and relieved.

"Kiss me." Again, he whispered, and without any delay taehyung attached his lips to him. He kissed him for some moments before breaking the kiss, and then placing a peck on his cheek, then below of his ear, then on his neck, and then on the mark which he gave to the younger today.

"What else you want this slave of yours to do for you, my highness?" Taehyung asked, with a soft smile on his face, attaching his forehead to him. Hoseok also smiled softly with his eyes closed, and placed his one hand on the broad shoulder of the elder.

"Just stay close to me." He mumbled, making taehyung peck his lips one more time.

"As you say, my highness." With these words, the chamber fell into a calming silence. The blue moon was shining bright in the dark night sky, spreading it's enchanting moonlight all over the world. The sound of water flowing, the voices of owls and crickets, the fragnance of the fully bloomed flowers spreading all over that place, all of these things made the two lovers fell into a deep peaceful slumber, in the loving embrace of each other.

.

.

.

At Luna's temple

"Ahhhh!" Jimin squealed, when he was thrown on the bed by jungkook but not so harshly, making him instantly turn his head towards the alpha with wide eyes, who was looking down at him with his one foot placed on bed, his lips curved upward from one side.

"So, it is blue moon night, my little omega." He said, with the same smirk on his face, making jimin gulp, still staring at him with his wide purple eyes.

"I-i know-"

"So why were you running away from me since morning!?" This time, jungkook nearly shouted in anger, because it was just too frustrating for him to see his mate running away from him when they were glued to each other from ever since they have came here.

"I-i was not running a-away from you. I was b-busy with YN noona-"

"Jimin, do you really want to do this? Are you sure that you are not forcing yourself because of my appa?" This time, the alpha asked in gentle tone.

Jimin's eyes softened, and he turned his gaze down, because now he realized that he was running away from jungkook from ever since he has came to know about of his heat, and it was surely wrong.

The suppressants which he took in the morning, seems like to work, as he is not feeling pain in his abdomen now, neither the heat in his lower region.

But YN noona said taking suppressants in heat will only increase the pain. Then how I am fine? By any chance, I am going to get it again tomorrow? He thought to himself, but came back to his senses when he felt a finger under of his chin.

"Jimin, tell me. Do you really want to do this?" Again, jungkook asked, with softness in his tone and gentleness in his red eyes.

Jimin gulped, and nodded, not able to utter any word.

"I want to listen your voice, omega." Mumbled jungkook, closing the distance between their bodies, as he got on the bed, slowly hovering over jimin while looking into his eyes.

Jimin shivered, when jungkook's thumb pressed against his pillow like bottom lip, touching his teeth by the tip of his thumb, wetting his skin by his omega's saliva.

"I-i want to make love with you."

"Make love? Or want me to knot you?" Jungkook asked, pushing his thumb into jimin's hot cavern, making him let out a small moan, when his thumb touched the roof of his mouth.

"W-want you to knot me." A squeal left jimin's lips when he got pushed to the bed, and his lips were captured by jungkook in a wolf blink.

He attached his lips to him in a little aggressive way, and all of a sudden, he started to feel like he was waiting for this moment since forever.

Jimin whined, and placed his hands on his chest to push him a little away from himself and broke the kiss.

"Why it feels like you were waiting from eternity!?" Jimin scolded, making jungkook stare at him with his big doe eyes, but then he let out a nervous chuckle.

"I, apologize jimin. I wanted to make love with you from ever since I came to know that you are my mate, so I lost a little bit of my control." and this made the omega choke on nothing.

"Y-you! You are a pervert! And you used to call me ugly!?"

"I was in denial, afraid of falling for you. Love was never a thing for me jimin. But the moment I saw you, I felt a strange sensation in my heart. That is why I used to call you ugly, and run away from you, just because of my this fear." and, jimin was left with no words. He was warmed by his mate's words, that jungkook has always been in love with him, but he is also in disbelief, that he was in denial and did not wanted to fall for him, and that is why he called him ugly many time.

"Those words by you hurt though. I started to believe that I am really ugly, does not matter how many times others praised my beauty." jimin said with gloomy gaze, making his mate stare down at him in regret.

He took his small hand in his larger one, to place a kiss on the back of it, without braking the gaze from his omega's eyes.

"I apologize. You were never ugly. You are beautiful, just like the flower of which scent you owns. Just never feel low of yourself ever in future." jungkook said these words in his deep voice, making jimin press his lips together.

"Also, you are saying that you wanted to make love with me from ever since you realized about me being your mate. Are you sure you wanted to make love or just wanted to claim me?" jungkook fell silent for a while, as he pressed his lips together, now lowering his gaze for some reason.

"Claim you." he said, and jimin clicked his tongue inside of his mouth, staring at his mate with half squinted eyes.

"As expected."

"Yes I wanted to claim you, because-" jungkook stopped, and all of a sudden, his demeanor changed, as now, he started to stare at jimin with some unknown emotion in his eyes.

He started to lean down, close to jimin's face without breaking his gaze from him, which made jimin gulp a little.

"Because, every alpha was having a profane desire for you. One of the most beautiful omega, who turned out as my mate, do you think that I never noticed other alphas and betas gazes on you? The way they used to see you? They way they used to touch themselves by thinking about you? That thing is different that I beheaded every that single head who kept that kind of desire of you." these words by jungkook, made jimin's mouth left wide open.

"W-what?"

"I am glad that hoseok has always known as an alpha, and feared by everyone." jungkook continued, leaning more close to his mate, who just kept staring into his eyes.

"And that is why I wanted to claim you, make you mine, completely mine so that no one could bait an eye on you." he said, and jimin, was too stunned to speak anything.

"Y-you are r-really something. Is not it alpha's nature to think in a profane way for any omega? Why you took those innocents lives?"

"I am an alpha too. I never thought about any omega in such a way."

"You never been into brothel too?" and this question from jimin, made jungkook fell silent. Jimin's heart started to beat at abnormal pace all of a sudden, but he did not broke his gaze from the other.

"I have been. For once, when I got my first rut." he said, and somewhere deep inside, a part of jimin's heart broke all of a sudden.

"So it means you are not pure."

"See, jimin, I got my rut way too early, when I was ten years old. So I did not knew how to control over myself, and that is why my father suggested me to go into brothel. After that, my pain undoubtedly went away, but I did not felt anything good about that. So after that, I never went to brothels, does not matter from how much pain and discomfort I had to suffer in my ruts" jungkook ended, but jimin did not said anything. He just kept staring at him mate, with a slight frown on his face.

Jungkook sighed, and leaned to kiss his mate on his forehead.

"I am all yours now. You do not have to feel sad about this. I might be not pure like you, but I love you way too much to think about any other omega." jungkook mumbled, but again for some moments, jimin was silent.

After some moments of pure silence, jimin smiled, and nodded at his mate slightly.

"It is fine. Besides, all royals for once in their life have been into brothels. Also, you got your rut way too early. So, I think it does not matter now." he said, making jungkook take a sigh of relief.

"Are you sure?"

"Umm hmm." he said, with the same smile on his face, which also made a smile appear on jungkook's face.

"So, now can we make love? Or you have something else to ask?" and again, a blush crept on jimin's face, when he realized that what they were actually about to do.

Jungkook smirked seeing the reaction of his omega, and leaned close to his lips, leaving a very small gap between of them.

"Tell me omega. Are you ready to get knotted now?" He whispered, brushing his lips against of his, and after a moment, jimin nodded and closed his eyes tightly.

Without wasting any other moment, jungkook attached his lips to his, this time gently and lovingly, which made the frown of discomfort on omega's face disappear, and he started to move his lips with him.

.

.

Jimin was trying his best to free himself from the tight grip around his ankle of his alpha, after realizing the fact that what he has to take inside of his body.

"Noooo! I am not doing this! This is scaryyyyy!" He screamed in fear, while jungkook was trying his best to not to laugh at the situation. For some other alpha, such kind of behavior can be too frustrating, but for him, jimin is just looking too adorable at this moment.

"Jimin, one day we have to do this. You cannot escape from this for forever." Jungkook said, but jimin shook his head as no in an instant.

"Then we will do this on next blue moon night! I am not readyyyy!"

"Omega, my appa will not be alive till then." This time, jimin stopped struggling, as he remembered what jungkook told him few days ago.

He turned his gaze to the alpha, who's eyes are now filled with grief.

It is the last wish of appa. He thought to himself, calling jungkook's appa as his.

For some moments, both of them stayed in the calming silence of the chamber, where jimin was lost in his thought while looking in the red eyes of his mate, and jungkook was staring back into his purple gaze with some unfamiliar feelings in them.

Slowly, he crawled in the direction of his omega, who after seeing the alpha approaching him, laid his back on the bed, making his mate hover over his tiny figure.

"This is appa's last wish, jagiya. He want us to tie in the inseparable bond of love for forever. I do not know if he will be alive till the next blue moon." He said, and jimin just stared into his eyes for some moments.

"I never wanted do this with you this early, specially after that night when I tried to claim you with force during my rut. But, I have no choice. But also I do not want to feel like I am forcing you. So now, I am leaving this on you." He mumbled, close to his face, gently playing with some strands of hair of his mate.

"I-it is not like, you are forcing me. I am just scared a little."

"Why you are scared? It is not like I am someone unknown to you." Jungkook said in soothing voice, bringing his face a little more close to the omega, where both of them could feel each other's breath on their lips.

"I k-know. Bu-but, i-i was always scared of p-pain. W-what if it hurt a lot?"

"As you are a pure omega, it will hurt you in the starting, but I am sure soon after, you will be drown in pleasure." Said the alpha, leaning his face down to the warm neck of his omega, pressing his lips to his scent gland, kissing on it gently.

A shiver runs down jimin's body, and his eyes closed, when he felt the wet tongue on his scent gland, instantly making him feel vulnerable.

"Y-you would not be, r-rough, p-promise?" Asked jimin, making jungkook lean away, and stare down at the young omega with a small, very small, so so so soooo small smile on his face.

"I cannot promise, because I know, when I will be knotting you, I will loose my senses. Your body is seductive, so does your jasmine scent. I do not know if I will be in my right mind while knotting you, omega." and this made the omega turn his gaze down for some moments, his small hands forming into a tight fist.

"I-if it is appa's last wish." he said, moving his purple eyes towards his mate, staring at him with a glimpse of fear in them.

"Then, I am ready. J-just, try not to hurt m-me"

"I will not, I cannot, jimin. How you dare to say such thing, after making an alpha like me, fall in love with you." jungkook whispered, slightly brushing his lips against over his scent gland.

"Ahh!" the sharp teeth of the alpha, scratched the soft skin of the omega, making him shut close his eyes and form his hands into a tight fist.

Jungkook's lips hovered over the warm skin of his mate, gently brushing all over his smooth neck, until they reach the plump pillow like lips of his omega.

Feeling a pair of soft lips against of his, jimin tried to open his eyes, but they close again when jungkook locked his lips to his plump ones.

Interlocking his lips to the smaller omega perfectly, he slightly tug on his bottom lip, then started to move them with his.

The larger hand of the alpha, went down to the delicate body of the omega, sensually caressing the milk like skin of his mate, making the submissive one shiver at the cold touches of his mate.

"Hmm~" A frown form on the omega's face, and his hands went to the alpha's chest, when he felt one of the large hand of his mate getting placed on his right chest.

"Ahhh w-wha~" another muffled moan in the kiss, when jungkook pressed his knee to the flower of his omega, and took his nipple in between of his long fingers.

Inserting his tongue to taste the insides of the omega's sweet and warm cavern, jungkook's fingers continued to touch the sensitive nipple of his mate, while the other hand caressing on his long hair and supporting his body.

Jimin's hand went to the long and soft hair of the alpha. He buried his small fingers in his head, caressing his skin gently, while trying to match the pace of the kiss as it started to get aggressive.

Jungkook's mouth was almost sucking the life out of those plump lips, which made jimin let out small mewls and grip on his hair in a slight firm grip.

The omega gasped, and his eyes widen, when all of a sudden he felt a finger on his flower, which was caressing the petals(folds) of it in a sensual manner.

Jimin chocked, and tried to push jungkook away as he was out of breath, but whined when jungkook just pushed his face more close to him, nearly suffocating him now to deepen the already deep kiss.

Jimin flinched and a small moan escaped his mouth into jungkook, when the fingers down there started to play with his petals. He caressed the soft skin down there by his finger tips gently, and also pinched those flashy petals to make jimin place both of his small hands on the soft yet muscular chest of his mate.

All of a sudden, the kiss broke and jungkook left jimin's lips with a gasp. Jimin just pinched both of his nipples which made a slight tint of pink crept his cheeks, and stare down at his omega with his wide red eyes.

"What was that?!" He asked to the omega, who was breathing heavily under him.

"I-i need to breath t-to survive! Do you understand this!?" Jimin scolded, making the alpha realize that he lost himself way too much in those plump lips that he even forgot that his mate was already out of breath.

"Your lips are addictive omega. They fits perfectly in mine. How am I supposed to leave them that easily huh?" He asked, looking at smaller with his half hooded eyes, and again without any warning, he thrusted two of his fingers inside of jimin's flower, who let out a chocked moan and his back arched at sudden act down on his body.

He was trying to adjust to the familiar feeling in his flower, but all of a sudden, something strange he started to feel in his lower body.

The omega's eyes open, and his body tensed, when a familiar heat and pain started to spread in his lower body.

"Ah!" A moan of pain escapes his lips when jungkook harshly thrusted his long fingers into his small flower, but his mind was more likely to fix on the increasing pain in his lower abdomen.

"AHHHH!" jimin screamed in pain and his back arched, when the shooting pain hit his lower body and unbearable amount of heat started to spread in the area where jungkook is penetrating his fingers. The effect of scent suppressants seems like to vanish. Jimin thought to himself as tears rolled down from his eyes.

"What happen?" Asked jungkook with a frown, when he found a hint of discomfort on his mate's face.

"N-n- AHHHHHH HURTS!!" he cried loudly, as the pain got unbearable, which only made the alpha widen his eyes and stare down at his lover in worry.

Jimin's pov

No no no no nooo the effect of scent suppressants-

"AHHHH!" again I screamed and tears rolled down from my eyes, when the pain again hit my lower body and the heat, just started to burn me from downside.

"Jimin, what happen?" Jungkook asked once again, but again I just hissed in pain.

"H-hurts!" I said, and he cupped my face in his palms, making me look into his eyes, and that was when I realized how worried he is looking at this moment.

"Where it is hurting jagiya?" The soft tone made my heart feel an unknown feeling, but it did not last longer and once again the extreme pain came back, and now it was not a shooting pain, it was a continuous pain.

"H-hurts! In my belly! I am on my hea- aahhhhhh heat!" I screamed, with tears in my eyes and my back arched because of the pain and the enormous heat in my flower. This hurts! This is hurting so so Soo bad! I should not had taken the scent suppressants ugh! This is hell, complete hell!

"Heats? Are you sure that it is hurting this much because of h-"

"I TOOK THE SCENT SUPPRESSANT IN MY HEAT!" suddenly I screamed, as the pain has now become unbearable. It is feeling like someone has placed burning coal in my flower and someone is hitting me by heavy rocks and kicking me in my belly.

"Jimin jimin jimin! Why you took the scent suppressants in your heat! The whole wolf community know that you should not take the-"

"Because I was *sobs* scared of getting pregnant and this is *sobs* why I was avoiding you too since morning so that you could not know!" I said, now crying heavily. Suddenly I am feeling like dying because of the pain. I should have listened to YN noona!

"Jimin-" he said, and let out a sigh closing his eyes, then again opened them to look into my eyes.

"On the first place, it is not necessary that you will get pregnant even if I knot you in your heats. All knottings during heats does not lead to pregnancy. Secondly, why you are so scared and against of having a puppy with me? Do not you want to have a family with me?" He asked, but I sobbed at his words.

"I am s-scared of pain. I-i know giving birth is p-painful. I-i do not want to feel any pain. I-i do not have problem in having a pu-puppy with you, a-and start my f-family with you. I-i love p-puppies. I-i would l-l-love to give b-birth t-to your p-puppies, b-but I am scared of p-pain." I said, crying heavily, but again screamed loudly in pain as the pain just increase and heat in my flower went to unbearable level now.

"First, let me help you. Do not ever take scent suppressants in your heat again." He said, and again attached his lips to mine, making me let out a quiet sob.

My back arched when he again intruded his fingers inside of me, and parted them to make me let out a quiet moan.

"You are already wet omega." He said, moving his lips with mine, and continued to move his fingers, making me feel some relief from the heat, but the pain was still there in my body.

"P-please, help me, kookie. I-it is hurting a l-lot" I whispered, sobbing and holding on his shoulders firmly, at which he caressed my cheek by his one hand, and tilted his head to take my bottom lip in between of his.

"I will. Do not worry." He mumbled, and again I moaned when he thrusted his long fingers in my flowers.

"Hmm-ahh~" the feeling of his fingers rubbing against of my insides and thrusting at a certain point, made a wave of pleasure run through my body.

Third person's pov

Jungkook left the omega's lips and went down to his body, giving him wet kisses all the way.

A whine left jimin's lips when jungkook pulled out his fingers from his flower, but also a gasp escaped his mouth when he held on both of his legs in his hands, and made him place over his broad shoulders, making jimin look down at his mate with a deep blush on his soft cheeks.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He said, staring into the red orbs of the taller, who just gave him a sinister smile while gazing back into his purple eyes.

"Giving you relief from the pain which you caused to yourself, jagiya." And after saying this, he again attached his lips to his abdomen, to give him sloppy wet kisses and purple-pink marks of his love, which made the smaller moan softly at the ticklish feeling on his lower body.

Again a gasp left jimin's lips and his eyes widen, when jungkook went down on his body, while kissing and licking his skin.

"S-stop! Do not go- haaaaa~" and except his words, the loud moan left his mouth when jungkook licked his flower(vulvaaaa), making him shiver at the weird touch on his body.

"S-stop! This is o-obscene and we-weird!" Jimin tried to form his words in between of his heavy breaths, but he squealed when jungkook bit him softly there, and pressed his tongue on his small leaf(clit. After this, I m not gonna remind u again!😤), licking him and applying pressure on that sensitive spot, which made jimin tear up and grip on the sheets under him tightly.

His back arched, his mouth went wide open and his eyes shut closed, when jungkook's tongue started to tease his little leaf, by swirling and applying pressure on it. This made the omega try to close his legs, but he cried as jungkook was holding onto them. Jungkook pushed his legs more apart when he felt jimin closing his legs, making him give more space in between of them.

"Ah-ahhh j-ju-jungko- stop! It is weird and o-obscene!" Jimin begged, when he felt jungkook's tongue now on his the petals of his flower.

"Umm~" another moan left the plump lisp of the smaller, his eyes got close once again, and the hold onto the sheets under him tighten more, making his knuckles turn white, when jungkook's tongue teased the soft flesh, and his nose pressed against of the small leaf.

The omega's eyes widen, and he gasped when he felt jungkook's tongue going inside of his flower.

"J-j-jun-ummahh~" he moaned softly, when he felt the lips against of his soft skin down there, and his tongue pushing deep inside of his pure untouched flower, making the omega's eyes went blank and his legs tremble.

Jungkook hummed against of his skin, now moving his tongue inside of his wet walls, and his lips moved on his folds, which only turned jimin's face completely red in shyness and pure Bliss.

"Ah-ummah~" the moans and sighs of the omega got faster, his back arched and his mouth hung wide open, as soon as jungkook started to devour his insides by his sinfully skilled tongue, by rotating it inside of him, thrusting it and pressing the small leaf by his high bridge but round tipped nose. His hot and heavy breaths were fanning against of the omega's heated skin, the omega's sweet juices started to drip from his flower, which jungkook did not allowed to flow down on the white sheets and keep sucking and tasting every drop of it.

"J-jungkook! I feel- umm~ feel like o-on edge~" the omega said, when he felt like to release his fluids soon. He was already in the heaven. The skilled tongue of the alpha made him travel to other universe, that he forgot about the pain and heat which he was feeling moments ago. The way jungkook is sucking him down there, thrusting and moving his long and warm tongue inside of him, his breaths fanning against of his skin and his nose teasing the small leaf which was making him more needy for the touches of his alpha, all of this made his mind went blank and lost in the sweet Bliss of pleasure.

"A-alpha! Stop o-or I wi- ohhh!" Jimin's back arched and his words got cut in mid, when jungkook bit on his skin softly and pushed his face more into his that region by opening his mouth wide and with his eyes closed.

Jimin cried with his eyes closed, his back arching and drool flowing out from the corner of his lips, as he felt jungkook's tongue moved against a certain region inside of his flower. Jungkook once again moved his tongue at the same place, making jimin moan out loudly which made the alpha smirk, as now he know where the sweet spot of his omega is.

"Jungkook! S-stop now! I-i am on my e-dge~ ahhhh~" again he moaned sweetly by cutting his own words in mid. Jungkook did not stopped sucking and thrusting his tongue in his wet flower while keep humming against of his skin at the sweet and addictive taste of his little omega.

Soon, a way louder moan escaped the plump lips of jimin, when he finally released his fluids on the mouth of his beloved alpha. Jimin was feeling embarrassed and cried when he could not held onto himself and released his sweet liquid on his mate's face, but jungkook seem like to not mind this. Instead, he moaned when he felt the liquid in filling his mouth. The sweet and slimy liquid feeling on his tongue, as slurped it like it is his one his most beloved mead which he drinks occasionally. Or it would be a lot better to say that this is what is going to be jungkook's most beloved drink from now, which he would like to replace with his that intoxicating mead, as jimin's sweet juice felt more intoxicating to him.

After licking him clean and kissing jimin there for few times, he pulled out his tongue and licked his lips while breathing heavily, still tasting the fluid of his lover which he got around of his lips and chin. His own wood is standing proud in between of his legs, as it is ready to penetrate inside of his lover.

Jungkook went to jimin's face, only to find him crying which made jungkook frown a little.

"What happen jagiya?"

"I-i *sobs* r-released o-on y-yo-you" he sobbed, but it just made jungkook chuckle at him. He is probably thinking that he is angry on him as alphas do not like to taste the fluid of their omegas. Like they will only give them pleasure by their tongue, and taste them, but never they like to drink their release. They only like to force their omegas to take their release, but not like to take theirs.

"But I enjoyed that omega. You tastes, really sweet and intoxicating." Jungkook whispered close to his mate's mouth, who stared up at him with his glossy wide eyes.

Jungkook smirked, and wiped some of jimin's juices by his thumb which was spilled on his chin, then he took it in his lips, tasting it in front of his mate's eyes, looking intensely in his purple orbs.

"I would like to taste you again and again and again, until you get tired. Then when you will get tired, I will give you some rest, and again will eat you like this." He said, making jimin's already red cheeks turn more red.

Jungkook did not said anything and just smirked, before capturing his lips once again, involving him into a heated deep kiss, which made jimin moan and wrap his arms around of his mate's neck.

"I am going to enter you omega." Jungkook mumbled in the kiss, making jimin tense a little, but this time he did not opposed him.

Jimin gasped, and flinched when he felt the tip of the thick wood of his alpha on his wet flower.

"Ahhhh!" He screamed in pain, and again started to cry when jungkook pushed his wood inside of him, stretching his opening way too much. As he kept pushing himself inside of him, the muffled moans of pain got louder of the omega, and he tried to break the kiss which jungkook did not allowed and cupped his face in his large hands to make him stay still.

The kiss broke for a moment when jungkook pushed his whole wood inside of jimin, making him let out a cry and move his body.

"P-pull it out! You are hurting!" He said, but gasped when jungkook hugged his body and buried his face in the dip of his neck. He started to kiss and devour his skin there roughly, as now he started to pour all his desires in his acts which he was holding for his mate since months.

He hugged the smaller close to his heated body, and buried his face more into his neck to kiss and bite the smooth skin of his mate. Jimin again forgot about the pain which he was feeling after getting penetrated by his mate moments ago.

"AHHH!" Jimin screamed and dug his teeth in the neck of his own mate, when jungkook gave him a slow and weak thrust.

Jungkook slightly moaned in pain when jimin bit on his skin a little too roughly, but he did not moved a little from his place.

All of a sudden, jimin's fangs grew, and he penetrated his long sharp teeth in his scent gland, when he lost his control after smelling the strong scent of Amber musk of his mate. Unintentionally, jimin marked jungkook, and once again it was something an alpha never allows his omega to do. Because for them, it means that the alpha is submissive for his omega, and weak for them. Normally, a mating mark appears on the back of alpha's neck when they mark their omegas, but when the omega marks their alpha, the mating mark also appear on the scent gland, which is a pure symbol of submission of an alpha towards his omega, and alphas hate it more than anything else. The society then will tease that alpha and make their life a living hell by keep saying that they are a puppet of their omega. And that is why, there are not many alphas present in wolf population who are marked by their mates.

Jungkook did not even let out the slightest moan, because he thought if he did, then jimin would stop and would not mark him properly. Yes. This was what jungkook did. He let his mate mark him without caring what will society will say about him.

Jimin sucked the sweet and bitter fluid from his scent gland, making some blood drop down from the marks where jimin's fangs are penetrated. Jungkook bit on his lower lip to suppress any voice to leave his mouth.

After jimin was done by marking him, a mating mark appeared on his scent gland too, similar to jimin's. He pulled out his fangs, which went normal in size once again, and he licked on the wound which he just gave to the alpha by his small tongue.

Jungkook sighed, and kissed on his cheek softly numerous times, and that was when jimin realized what he did.

His eyes widen in horror, and he turned his face to look at jungkook.

"J-jungkook! I-i apologize! I m-marked y-" his words got cut in mid when a pair of lips got attached to his. For some moments jungkook kissed him sweetly, then he broke the kiss to look into the tear filled orbs of the smaller, which are now also filled with fear.

"It is fine. I do not mind." He whispered, making the omega's eyes and mouth went wide.

Jungkook smiled, and attached his forehead to his, now closing his eyes and feeling each other's breath against of each other's skin.

"You can mark me as many times you want, if it makes you stay by my side for eternity. I do not mind what society will say about a marked alpha. Because it is you with whom I have to live my life in the end. Do you know why pure breeds are called pure breeds? Because their mating process, their love, and their life does not surrounds around these useless and uncouth made up things by this society. Back then, omegas used to mark their alphas too, but when alphas started to corrupt their minds, by living in the delusion that they are the most dominant ones, all these useless things formed. I do not care about these useless and senseless made up things. If marking me makes you happy, then I am ready to get marked by you countless times." Jungkook explained, pouring his whole heart in his words, making jimin tear up once again, but this time because of the beautiful words which his mate just said to him. He cannot believe that he is the same alpha whom he met for the first time months ago.

"I-i love you." He mumbled, which only made jungkook smile, and again attach his lips to him.

.

.

.

The sound of slow groans of the alpha and loud sweet moans of the omega filled the silent chamber, which was illuminated by the soft glow of the moon coming inside from the gaps of the straw curtains, which were covering the windows.

Jimin, who was first scared and crying when jungkook started to move his wood inside him, is now moaning in pure bliss while making the marks on the muscular back of his mate by his nails. Jungkook's hips was moving with the same pace he move his shadow blades in practice field. His hips moving back and forth, making the bed move in rhythm with his thrusts. The sound of skin to skin colliding with each other, the sound of heavy breaths, the sound of wet skins sliding against of each other, made their surrounding more heated. The strong dominating scent of amber musk and calming sweet scent of jasmine, mixing with each other, which was working as a love essence(AN- You can say, aphrodisiac.)

Jimin's chest and neck is now covered with numerous purple-red love marks of jungkook. The marks was looking like someone has abused the omega, but in reality they are just the love marks given by his red eyed mate.

Jungkook's lips was now moving on the pale skin of his neck. The place was already covered with countless love marks, but still the alpha was devouring the place like some alpha in his rut.

His hips was moving continuously without any break in his little omega, the sweet moans of ecstasy leaving the lips of jimin with every thrust. The moans was continuous, in every wolf blink jimin's lips was leaving a moan, proving the fast pace of the alpha.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah~"

"You are beautiful. Beautiful more than any other omega! And you are all mine, all mine to love and claim!" Jungkook whispered against of his ear while breathing heavily, and thrusting deeply and roughly in his lover.

"Haa-ugh, Y-your ah-aha- b-bigge-um-um-ha~" Jimin mumbled, and his grip tighten on the soft hair of his alpha, when he felt his flower getting expanded from inside. The wood of his mate started to increase in size, which means he is soon going to knot jimin.

Jungkook groaned, and rolled his hips then again thrusted inside him, making the omega arch his back and mouth hung wide open, as jungkook was hitting his sweet spot continuously.

Soon, when jimin's walls was expanded to its most, his insides locked the alpha's wood, inhibiting him from moving any further.

"Haa-ahhhhh~" the moan got muffled by the pair of lips when jimin felt the warm liquid of his mate flowing inside of his body. The thick white liquid of jungkook, which was having his seeds, got poured into his omega when he is on his heats.

Jungkook kept kissing the smaller while caressing the heated and sweaty waist of his. Jimin just pushed jungkook's face close to his even more to deepen the kiss, not caring about how heavily he was breathing.

"Ughh!" The painful moan left the omega's lips, when jungkook slid his wet wood out of his flower, when it was back to its normal size. He was tired too, breathing heavily, but did not broke the kiss and kept eating his mate's mouth from inside. His tongue fighting with the tongue of jimin, but as the omega was tired to do anything else, he gave up and let jungkook dominate the kiss once again.

After some moments, jungkook left his mouth after giving a bite on the swollen lower lip of his lover, and fell beside him with his chest heaving up and down.

"I want to knot you again." Jungkook said, and jimin's eyes flung open in amusement.

"No! NO! I am tired! Just sleep!" he said with fear in his words, at which jungkook chuckled and flipped his long hair to the back of his head which were falling on his eyes.

He turned his gaze to the omega, and moved close to him to cover both of them with soft silky quilt.

"I was just kidding. Lets sleep. I will do it next time." he whispered, making the omega let out a sigh of relief and nod at his words.

Jungkook buried his face in the neck of mate, and snuggled there to inhale the sweet scent of jasmine, which helped him in calming his mind.

He sighed, and kissed him there, making a small giggle left the omega's lips.

"It tickles." he whispered. Jungkook smiled, and again kissed him there to hear the same sweet giggle of his lovely mate.

"It does? Then-" and the chamber filled with the soft bit of giggles of both the mates when jungkook attacked his neck with numerous soft pecks. Soon, the soft and heartwarming giggles went silent, making the chamber fell into a deep silence, where the voice of the soft breaths of two beings could be heard, which means the two lovers finally fell asleep, after becoming one, may be for the eternity?

Soooooooooooo, I am sorry for the shitty smut in this chapter. I wasn't in mood to write a smut, but I promise in future chapter I will do much better🤧🤧. Also at first, I thought that I was about to give you namjin smut too. But now, I will give it to you in later chapter, in flashback. So, lets enjoy a clan chapter next?

And ya, as promised, I will give you triple update this week. But for next update, complete 50+ stars on this. Sooooo, best of luck😁😁😁(AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YPUR VIEWS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER)

*No proofread*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- New feelings

Glimpse- "I loved the way you moaned my name, last night, beautiful. Your voice is soo beautiful, that the way you moaned my name everytime last night, only made me to loose my senses more and more, and do a lot of other thing with you which you cannot even imagine."

"W-what things?" He asked, at which, I placed another kiss on his cheek, then on his lips.

"You will know when I will do those things with you."

"I-i think we should leave. Seongja YN must be waiting for us." He said, and stood up from my lap.

Wrapping himself by the quilt, he was about to got down of the bed but stopped and stared at me with his wide blue eyes in shock, which made a frown form on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 3.1K 38
That the handsome Doctor Kim Seokjin was gay, was something more of a public secret. But the fact that he fell deeply in love with a straight man who...
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
175K 1.7K 12
It was getting hard to breathe I felt like I was being chocked then I felt a tingling sensation in my core. I moaned and whimpered slightly. Then I h...
56.9K 4.9K 32
Kim Taehyung is happily married to Kim Seokjun and they have a young daughter. They are fabulously wealthy and Taehyung spoils his husband. He loves...