Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

由 Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... 更多

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~

1.4K 113 145
由 Vhopes_eomma

Okay so some of you were asking that "how to use ai image Generator". So, to make such ai images, you have to you use the "bing" site. There you can create the images of your liking. All you have to do, open "bing ai image Generator", describe what you want thoroughly, and you will get your image🤩🤩❤️💚. If you want you can send me the images created by you on my insta handle which is @vhope.jikook_amour😋😋💚❤️. I will surely use them in my book, can be in the story, or in the end😘😘❤️💚💚now let's start our chapter🤩💚❤️

Also!

I thought that the chapters would start to get short now, but again, some of the chapters gonna be long, just like this one☠️... Sooooo, again enjoy~

"Seongja YN, can I come inside?" Jimin asked, knocking on the door softly. After some moments, he heard the elder giving him the permission, so he opened the door, and stepped inside of the chamber, only to find YN reading a book while sitting on the couch, and there was no sign of yoongi there. Good thing for him. He thought to himself. 

"What bought you here omega prince?" Asked the elder omega, closing the book which was in her hands, now focusing on the younger with her green orbs. 

"I wanted a small help from you noona." he said. YN nodded, and signed jimin to sit beside her, which he did and walked towards the elder.

"What it is?" She said, and for a moment, jimin thought, before saying his words.

"Noona, can we take suppressants during our heat? And if we can, will it suppress our heat and delay it for some days?"

"No, you cannot, and you should not. You have to take the suppressants just after your heat ends, if you want to delay your next heat for some reason. But I would never recommend taking suppressants because they always have their aftermath, just like hoseok's, as he still has not got his heats, and whenever he will get, it will be unbearable and painful. Neither you should take the suppressants on your heats, because it will increase the pain by ten times, which will be equivalent of giving birth." she said, and this made the omega gulp in fear. 

"I understood, thank you for telling. I will be leaving now." jimin said, stood up from his place to bow to her.

"But why you asked this all of a sudden?" asked YN, at which, jimin gulped and hung his head low. He cannot lie. WHY HE CANNOT LIE!? 

"Today I got my heat, so I wanted to suppress it because jungkook wants to knot me, and I am not ready to bear a puppy now. So that is why I thought, if suppressants could help?"

"Oh jimin, do not do this mistake. Suppressants should be taken just after your heat, and never during your heat. It might give you some relief for some moments, or a day, but the aftermath will not be good. Also, if you got your heat today, on the blue moon day, think of it as a sign of Luna. If you get pregnant, then it means Luna wanted you to have a pup. So, just let the things the way they are." she explained, and jimin nodded in understanding. After that, he bowed to her once again, and left the chamber, only to let out a low groan. 

"I do not want any puppy ever!" He said, and gripped on his long hair in frustration. 

"But she said that they can give relief for a day, right?" again, he mumbled to himself, and started to think about it deeply. 

"I can endure the pain tomorrow no matter what. But I am not going to have any pup ever." he mumbled stubbornly to himself, and turned his heels to walk towards of his chamber, but gasped when he saw jungkook standing in front of him with a raised brow. 

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-you-"

"What are you doing here?" he asked, making the omega in front of him gulp, and once again, the heat started to rise in his lower body, as soon as the scent of amber musk got into his senses. 

"I just came here to ask YN noona about something. N-now I have to t-talk to hoseok. I am going." and he ran away from there with fast pace, leaving jungkook there standing dumbfounded. 

"Strange." he mumbled, staring at the direction from where jimin just left.

.

.

.

"Tae?" Hoseok called, making the alpha hum in response, while walking around the beautiful rose garden of fairy wolf village. The garden is beautiful, and filled with the fragnance of roses, but for the alpha, the fragnance of his mate is the most enchanting here.

"Do you think today my wolf will show up?" He asked all of a sudden, which made the alpha fell silent.

"There are high chances, my Luna. On blue moon nights, it's our wolves who are dominant over our human form, so I think that today Aphrodite will show up." He said, and hoseok hummed in response.

"Do not call me Luna. I am still not worthy to be called that." Taehyung chuckled at his words, and shook his head a little.

"For me, you are my Luna. And I am sure that you will become the Luna of our clan. So I will call you Luna."

"You are strange." Hoseok said, making taehyung at his words.

"I know. I am, my Luna." The omega just smiled at his words, and shook his head slightly.

For some moments, both of them did not said anything, and kept walking in the calming silence of the beautiful garden, where hoseok was almost lost in the sweet fragnance of those white roses.

"Hobi!" Taehyung called all of a sudden, making hoseok stop on his tracks, and turn his gaze towards the alpha, only to widen his eyes a little in surprise.

"Here, I made this for you." Taehyung said with his wide body smile, holding a flower crown in his hands, which he just made for his beautiful mate while walking behind him.

Hoseok chuckled, as he cannot believe that taehyung made this. An alpha and flower crowns? Even he does not know how to make them. He thought to himself.

"When you made it?" He asked, walking closer to his mate, who also walked in his direction with a cute giggle.

"When you were taking to me."

"I cannot believe that an alpha like you can make flower crowns." He said, and taehyung only laughed at his words.

"I know everything, Luna. Jimin taught me everything." He said, now leaning closer to his mate, who looked up at his alpha with a soft smile on his face.

He removed the small crown from his hair, letting his hair fall freely.

Setting his hair a little, he placed the flower crown on his head, and he almost died after seeing how beautiful his omega is looking.

"I gave you a perfect name, beautiful." He said, making a slight blush form on his omega's face. Taehyung took few steps away from his mate, to look at him more precisely, only to smile softly after he realized the beauty of the other.

"Goddess Luna save you from me today's night, beautiful. You are looking soo gorgeous, soo alluring, and soo divine, that I want to devour every single part of you." He said, only to make hoseok blush and smile shyly.

"Then, let me pray to the goddess Luna to provide me strength and protect me from my pervert alpha." He said, and cutely joined his hands together, making taehyung's cheeks turn red, and a soft giggle left his lips.

"Are you done?" He asked, now walking close to his omega, who shook his head as no.

"No! I am still praying." He said, and after some moments, again he got shy while praying, and leaned his face to his hands with his eyes still closed.

"Awww, what my omega is actually praying?" Taehyung asked in a teasing manner, but his eyes widen when all of a sudden, hoseok ran away from there.

"If you want to know, then catch me alpha!" He shouted, and giggled, making taehyung laugh at his childishness too.

"Omega! It is not fair! I cannot catch you even you know this!"

"Atleast try!" He said, and taehyung stated to chase him from behind.

Both of them kept giggling while running around the field, making the rose field look more beautiful by their giggles. 

"I almost caught you!" He said, and was about to catch him, but his eyes widen when all of a sudden hoseok disappeared from his sight.

"Tae tae! Where are you looking! I am here!" He heard his omega's voice from his side, which made turn his attention there, and look in that side with wide eyes.

"Yaaa! You cannot use your omega strength!" Taehyung shouted, and hoseok just laughed at him.

"You can use your alpha strength too tae!" He said, and again started to run.

"He really thought that he can catch me." He said, now stopping on his tracks, and started to look around him  with a huge smile on his face.

"Caught you!" And hoseok's eyes widen when he felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around of his petite waist.

"Y-yah! When did you came here!?!" Hoseok asked with wide eyes in surprise, turning his head in his right side only to find taehyung pressing his cheek to his.

"You used your omega skills, I used my alpha skills, my adorable Luna." He said, and hoseok gasped when taehyung pulled him to the ground, making both of them lay in between of the white roses, while still holding onto his waist firmly.

"Now tell me what my Luna asked to the goddess Luna." He whispered, making hoseok giggle and shake his head a little.

"Why you want to know? I am not telling you anything."

"Oh, is that so? Then-" he said, and hoseok started to laugh loudly when taehyung started to tickle him on his stomach.

"Y-yaa hahahahaha s-stop hahahaha tae tae! Hahaha stop!" He said in between of his loud laugher, but taehyung did not stopped and kept tickling him while giggling himself.

"Then tell me! What you asked from goddess Luna!"

"I-i hahahahaha f-first stop! Then hahahaha I will tell you!" He said while laughing, and taehyung stopped him tickling.

Both of them laughed for some moments, and taehyung's hold slowly loosened from hoseok's waist.

"Now tell me. What else you asked from goddess Luna besides of your protection from me?" He asked, and hoseok did not said anything and kept taking deep breaths while still giggling.

All of a sudden, he stood up, and again ran away, making the poor alpha widen his eyes in disbelief.

"Nooo! I am not going to tell you!" He said, smiling widely, making taehyung's mouth hung wide open.

"Y-yaahhhh! You tricked me! You little punk!" Taehyung said, and hoseok just giggled at him.

"I did not. It was your fault that you loosened your hold from me!" He shouted, and again, taehyung started to chase him with a huge smile, and hoseok kept running away from him.

.

.

.

Night time

Jimin was walking around the hallway anxiously, as his mind was full of negative thoughts. He just took the suppressants, and to his surprise, the pain and heat in his lower body went away, and it is feeling like he never got his heat.

But.

What is making him more anxious is, he was avoiding jungkook since morning, so that he could not come to know that he is on his heat because of his strong scent.

Jimin gasped, when he found jungkook standing in front of him all of a sudden, glaring down at him with his red orbs, and arms crossed over his chest.

"Done avoiding me?" He asked, only to make the omega stare at him in some fear.

"H-huh- ahhh!" He squealed, when jungkook picked him up from ground, and threw him on his shoulder.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"We will talk about this in our chamber." He only said this, and after that, jimin fell silent. He knows that he is doomed, as he can smell the spicy pheromones of his mate.

.

.

.

At magical pond

"Is not this place looking more beautiful and magical today?" Hoseok said, staring at the beauty in front of him.

"Surely because of the blue moon." Taehyung mumbled, looking up at the moon, making his Amber eyes glow in a strange way.

Hoseok's pov

"Wahh!" I gasped, as today, the water of magical pond is glowing because of the enchanting glow of the blue moon.

"Omega." I froze on my spot, when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around of my waist, and the hot breath brushing against of my neck.

A shiver runs down my body, when I felt taehyung's nose tracing on my scent gland, making me feel something in my tummy all of a sudden.

"This is blue moon night." He said, in his husky deep voice, making me forgot about all the things around me.

"I-i kn-know." I whispered, but my breath stuck in my throat, when he pressed his lips in the dip of my neck.

"We have to purify ourselves first." He whispered. I took a deep breath, and nodded at his words slightly.

I gasped, when he picked me up in princess carry, making me finally look into his eyes, and that was when my eyes widen when I saw his Amber glowing slightly. Is blue moon already showing its affects on him? I thought to myself.

"Lets step in the magical pond." He said, and started to walk without breaking the gaze from my eyes.

I gasped, when my body came in contact with the water of the magical pond. The water is slightly cold, which made me shiver a little at the coldness of it.

"P-put me down." I said, when we reached at a point where half of our bodies were immersed in the holy water of the magical pond.

He slowly and carefully made me stand on my feet, but did not removed his hands from my waist.

Slowly, he removed his hands from my waist, and held onto my hands, still staring into my eyes, making me lost myself in the beauty of his own orbs.

(Please please pleaseeee ignore the people behind them coz I FREAKIN LOVED THIS ART BY inseparablevhope AND I WANTED TO USE IT(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻)

"Omega, are you sure that you want to get bonded to me for your entire life?" He asked, slowly leaving my hand, then placing it on my cheek, caressing it gently by his rough hand.

For a moment, I did not said anything, and just kept staring into his Amber orbs, noticing for the first time that how handsome and perfect he is.

"Yes." I said, and a small smile formed on his lips.

"Are you sure? Staying with me for entire life will not be easy." He asked, but I giggled at his words.

"Yes." Again, I only said this, making his small smile widen a little.

"Are you sure? I am not easy to handle. I am a challenge for everyone." He asked, with a small smirk on his face, which also made a smirk appear on my lips.

"I am pure breed omega, Jung Hoseok. I love challenges, and I would love to have a challenge like you in my life, alpha~" I said, making him widen his smile.

I gasped when his hand went to my nape, and he pulled me towards himself, to place his lips over mine.

Third person pov

Taehyung's lips met hoseok's lips, their breaths mingling with each other. All of a sudden, time seemed to stop around them when taehyung's warm and inviting lips met hoseok's soft and sweet ones. The soft voice of water, the calming sounds of the insects, all seemed like to disappear for the two mates standing in the water of magical pond.

Hoseok's eyes were closed, so does taehyung's. Both of their bodies leaning close to each other, leaving no space between them.

Their mouths molding with each other perfectly, like they are made for each other, like they are made to stay like this for forever. Both of their lips moving with each other, kissing each other softly and lovingly, tasting each others mouths like it is their first time.

Slowly, taehyung's hand moved down to hoseok's body, to his abdomen, and his fingers started to untie the knot of the hanbok which his omega lover is wearing.

Hoseok's breath stopped for a moment, when he felt his lower attire(chima) sliding down from his body, leaving him in his inner clothes.

Then, his jeogori also slid down from his shoulder, which fell into the water, making his body left with the inner thin white gown.

"Undress me, omega." Mumbled taehyung in his alpha tone while kissing the younger, and deepening the kiss by inserting his tongue into his mouth.

Hoseok moaned, when taehyung pulled him close to his body by holding onto his waist, pressing his already half hard wood again the lower body of his mate.

Hoseok's hand quivered a little, but they started to work on taehyung's hanbok, soon also leaving him in his inner gown.

The larger hand of the alpha cupped the smaller face of his omega, and without any warning, taehyung pulled hoseok with him inside of the water.

After some moments, they both came out, making hoseok break the kiss and gasp for air, as it was too sudden for him.

"W-what was that!? Who will give a warning!? I was not ready!" Hoseok scolded, making the alpha laugh playfully at him, and he pinched the cute nose of his mate.

"I told you. I am not easy to han- ahhh!" He screamed and fell in the water, when hoseok pushed him away from him harshly and ran away at some distance from him while smiling.

"This is my revenge, handsome alpha!" He shouted, and giggled playfully when taehyung came out of the water, gasping for air.

"Y-you! You are a punk!" Taehyung said, as he was not expecting such a harsh push from his fragile looking mate. Sometimes he forgets that his omega has trained as an alpha for his whole life.

"But it was not that harsh push, alpha~" this time, hoseok said with an innocent smile on his face.

"Oh, is my omega trying to say that his alpha is weak?" Taehyung asked, as he slowly started to approach the younger, making hoseok started to move back without breaking the gaze from his mate.

"I did not said that. It is you who is saying this." Hoseok said with a teasing smile, but soon the smile dropped, and a frown formed on his face when taehyung immersed himself fully into the water.

"Tae- AHHHH!" he squealed, when he got pulled into the water all of a sudden.

After some moments, hoseok came out of the water, gasping for air, but he immediately wrapped his arms around of his chest with a huge blush on his cheeks, as taehyung just pulled all of his clothes from his body, leaving him entirely naked in the pond's water.

Taehyung also came out from water, with a huge smirk on his face, and hoseok's clothes in his hands, which he threw in the pond as they would not be needing them, today.

(Imagine his hair a little long. AI being a bitch uk(-_- )ノ⌒┫ ┻ ┣ ┳)

"W-whyyy you did that!?" Hoseok squealed, staring at smirking taehyung with wide eyes and a deep blush on his cheeks, which only made taehyung chuckle at his cute mate. He himself is having nothing on his body now, which means the other is entirely naked too.

"Did you forgot? We have to purify ourselves here, without a single piece of cloth on our bodies." He said, and that was when hoseok's eyes widen when he remembered that.

Taehyung started to take his steps in hoseok's direction, who kept standing there froze while looking in the eyes of his approaching alpha.

A small gasp left hoseok's lips, when taehyung wrapped his arms around of the omega's waist. Both being completely naked under the water, making both of their lower bodies brush against each other, which made hoseok's hand form into a tight fist. 

"Hold onto my shoulders omega." Taehyung whispered his words in his alpha tone, making hoseok obey to him, and his soft hands went to taehyung's shoulders to take a grip on them. 

Taehyung leaned to hoseok's neck, and started to inhale the alluring scent of his omega, caressing the tip of his nose sensually on his scent gland, which made a sudden wave of excitement, or should say pleasure run in the omega's body. 

Hoseok closed his eyes, and his grip got firm on the broad shoulders of his mate, while feeling taehyung's nose caressing on his skin, and his breath brushing against of his neck. 

Taehyung held on hoseok's waist from both side, his long fingers gripping the soft skin of the younger, his body pressing against of his lover, making the blue eyed omega's breath stuck in his throat, when he felt the soft wood of his met on his abdomen. 

"Taee~" The omega whispered in soft voice, when the warm tongue of the elder came in contact of his cold skin. He shivered, when taehyung licked over his scent gland while burying his face in his neck deeply, making his long eyelashes caresses on the ear of his mate. 

"You scent, is addictive, so addictive that I feel like to drown myself in it. I want your scent, all over me, all the time, for the rest of my life, omega." taehyung whispered, and continued to give sensual licks and kisses on all over his lover's neck, which made hoseok lost in those touches, and the ocean like deep voice of his alpha. 

The closed eyes of the omega opened, and met the blue moon, a sudden glow appeared in his eyes. 

A sharp pain hit hoseok's head, which made him hiss in pain and push taehyung away from himself with all his strength, leaving the alpha stand there in shock. 

"Luna, are you fine?" he asked, when he saw hoseok holding onto his head. He did not said anything, and hung his head low with his eyes shut close, and that was when, his form changed for the first time in his life, his wolf, aphrodite came out finally, which made taehyung stand there and watch all of this with wide eyes. Finally! Finally hoseok's wolf came out! Taehyung thought to himself and smiled widely, but it soon dropped and his mouth left wide open, when he saw hoseok's wolf.

"Oh my goddess luna! Hobi! Your wolf has wings!?" taehyung said, staring at the insanely beautiful wolf in front of him, who's fur is sparkling under the glow of the blue moon, who's eyes are glowing like some magical sapphire, and who, who's having a pair of beautiful wings!?

Hoseok's wolf turned his attention towards taehyung, who's standing froze and staring at him with wide eyes. 

"Change your form, hades." the omega to taehyung's wolf in his mind. 

Similar thing happened to tae, a sudden harsh pain hit his head when he heard aphrodite's voice in his head, his amber eyes showed a strange glow, and then, he also changed his form, turning into a big, muscular wolf with a shiny black fur and glowing red eyes, but this time, the wolf is having wings, just like hoseok's wolf, and this is happening to taehyung for the first time too. 

Hades(Taehyung's wolf's name) raised his head, and stared at his omega mate, with his glowing amber eyes, but with some confusion in them. 

He started to take his steps towards the white wolf who's having beautiful white wings, and snuggled into the neck of his lover wolf, to inhale the scent of her(AN-Remember!? I said that all the omegas wolves are she! And alphas wolf are he! So here, I will mention hoseok's wolf as her/she. Its her pronouns.) 

"Omega, what is this? Why we have wings?" Hades asked, but the white wolf with beautiful sapphire eyes just stared at her wolf with similar confusion in them.

"I do not know. This is something which is not normal, alpha. Hoseok is also shocked seeing you and his wolf like this."

"So does taehyung. Is it something related to, our past lives?" Hades asked, again nuzzling into the soft white fur of his omega's neck, making aphrodite close her eyes too. 

"I cannot say anything. But I am sure, that seongja yoongi must be having the answer of this." she said, and hades hummed in response. 

Hades started to examine the body of his omega, by sniffing all over her neck with his eyes closed. It seems like he is remembering every detail of his mate, just like the way yoongi explained to them. 

With his eyes still closed, hades gave a slight bop on his omega mate nose by his, and then he again started to examine her whole body. He started to sniff, touch and nuzzle all of the soft fur of hoseok's wolf, making the omega lost in the touches of her mate. 

"It is time for us to separate, omega." said hades, making aphrodite open her eyes, and she gave him a slight nod. 

Hades bopped on her nose once again, and licked on her nuzzle slightly, before running away in the direction where he kept the clothes which were given by yoongi, and aphrodite ran in the direction where the clothes which were given by YN were kept. 

Taehyung's pov

I changed my form when I reached where the attire was kept, and took deep breaths, feeling heat on my cheeks. 

"I could not believe! Our wolves are having wings?!" 

Me too tae me too. I never knew that I would have wings! And did you saw aphrodite! Oh my goddess luna! How beautiful she is! 

"Yes! She is soo beautiful! I never knew that hoseok's wolf was going to be this beautiful! I always thought that jimin's wolf is the most beautiful, but I was wrong! Hoseok's wolf is the most beautiful I have seen in my entire life!"

I agree to you tae. She is indeed beautiful. Now hurry up! We have to proceed the mating! He said, and I nodded. 

.

.

After wearing my clothes, I am now waiting for my luna, so that I could finally mate with him, give him my mating mark, give him my everything which he always kept preserved for him. 

I sighed, as I started to think about something. All of a sudden, jimin came in my mind, making my hand form into a tight fist. I hate you.

"Tae?" The soft voice make me break the sudden chain of negative thoughts, and a soft smile form on my face when I saw my omega standing in front of me with a small smile on his face, which made me forget about everything.

He started to walk in my direction, and that was when I realized that how beautiful, just how beautiful he is looking in his those beautiful ancient magical gown.

His eyes, his long silky black hair, the mole of his Beautifully shaped lips which is resting cutely on his upper lip, the Beautiful and unique dimple on his cheeks, the beautifully and perfectly carved body of his! Everything! Everything about him is just too perfect, that does not matter how many times I look at him, I always loose my sanity in his those beautiful blue orbs.

Finally, he stood in front of me, and stared into my eyes, making me look into his too, with a smile of adoration on my face.

(I WANTED TO USE MORE PICS BUT WATTPAD ONLY ALLOWS 20 PICS IN A CHAPTER!(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻WATTPAD PLEASE UPDATE THIS SH*T!)

"You are looking insanely beautiful." I whispered, caressing on his cheek, making a slight shade of pink form on that soft pink.

He chuckled, and wrapped his arms around of neck, pulling me close to him, and placing a peck on my lips.

"You are looking handsome too, my alpha." He said, and that was it. Today I lost my everything to you hoseok! With this thought, I smashed my lips to him, and picked him up in princess style in my arms, to walk inside of the hut, to let him know that how much I craved for him, I loved him, and I begged for him to goddess Luna when he was disguised as alpha. Is it healthy to be this much in love with you, when I know that there are chances of getting hurt in such a way, where I can even lose my whole existence. I thought to myself, while moving my lips on his, and my legs approaching the bed slowly.

Yes, it is, if it is you, with whom my end is written.

With this last thought of mine, I placed hoseok on bed, hovered over him, interlocked my fingers with his, and deepened the kiss by moving my tongue in his hot cavern.

Third person's pov

The kiss which was started soft with only the feeling of love, has now started to become rough with the hint of lust and possessiveness in it.

Taehyung's hand were pinning the younger's hands at the side of his head, his grip on them were firm, making his veins pop on them. His lips moving with hoseok's, locking with each other in a perfect manner, and his tongue were moving, tasting, exploring every part of hoseok's mouth, which made the omega's saliva drip from the side of his mouth.

The younger was breathless, wanted to break the kiss, but moreover, he wanted to taste every part of taehyung today, as he want to make him totally his. He is a kind of wolf, who do not like sharing, and at now, taehyung is on the top of all those things. His love, his reason of his insanity, his alpha, his-

His everything~

"Hmm~" hoseok moaned, when taehyung took his tongue in between of his lips, and started to suck on it. This thing made hoseok choke a little, making him pull out his tongue from the alpha's mouth for a moment, but taehyung again took it in his and started suck on it.

The clothes which the two wolves were wearing, has started to disappear. They slowly has started to turn into the beautiful sparkles, disappearing into the thin air, which means the love between the two is growing.

Taehyung broke the kiss, but in an instant buried his face in the neck of his omega. He started to prep numerous kisses there, while the younger was breathing heavily because of that long kiss.

"Ahh!" The small moan could not get on hold by hoseok, when taehyung bit  his scent gland softly.

"I am going to mark you, my Luna. Do I have the permission?" He asked, his voice going an octave deeper, as he licked on his neck, while giving him small kisses at the small place where he just bit again and again.

Hoseok took a deep breath, thinking about if he is ready to spend his eternity with the person who's on top of him. If he is ready to have puppies with him. If he is ready to be picked his for forever.

Yes he is.

This is what the voice said from his inside.

"Yes." He said, and taehyung's fangs started to grow at his response.

"Think about this one more time, omega. Are you sure that you are ready?" He asked, slowly dipping his fangs into the soft skin of his mate, making hoseok gulp slightly.

"Mark me, alpha." He said, and the next moment he know, he screamed loudly when taehyung's fangs totally pierced the his skin to reach his scent gland.

"AHHH! HURTS!" He screamed, and some tears escaped his eyes, when taehyung's fangs got deeper in his neck. It hurts. The scent gland is any wolf's sensitive part, and marking really hurts so bad as the fangs have to go deep into the skin to suck on the sweet juice, which is held in the scent gland of the wolf.

Taehyung's fangs reached hoseok's scent gland, making him sob at the pain. He started to suck there, and he moaned at the taste of the sweet juice which is having the scent of gardenia.

As he was sucking on the scent gland and marking his omega, the mating mark finally appeared on that place, where taehyung's mouth is, which means now, hoseok totally has become taehyung's mate, and his omega, and now no one can raise an eye on him and look at him in an uncouth way.

After sucking every drop of the sweet juice, taehyung pulled his fangs out which immediately got small, then he started to lick the blood which hoseok got around his teeth mark. The saliva of the alpha also helped in reducing the pain, which made hoseok pur at the feeling of taehyung licking on his neck.

"Now mark me." Taehyung said, making hoseok fling open his eyes.

"What?"

"Mark me, beautiful, or our mating would not be complete. You have to mark me to make me yours." Taehyung said, and buried his face on the other side in his neck where he just gave him his mating mark.

Taehyung tilted his head, giving his omega the access to his skin, so that he could mark him easily.

This made hoseok gulp, bit then he attached his lips to taehyung's scent gland, and started to kiss him softly there while inhaling the strong masculine black orchid scent.

Hoseok's fangs grew long in a moment when his senses met his alpha's strong scent. He licked there few times, and first gave him a soft bite, making taehyung feel ticklish, then he completely pierced his fangs in his scent gland, making the alpha slightly hiss in pain.

This time, hoseok moaned at the taste of the sweet but slightly bitter juice of his mate's scent gland. The juice taste a lot like the drink, which he likes to take when he is stressed. No one knows about it that while being an omega he drinks alcoholic beverages, besides his brother jungkook. But he only drink them when he is stressed, not on regular basis.

As he was drinking the sweet nectar of his mate, the mating mark appeared on taehyung's neck too, which was similar to hoseok's mating mark, but this time, one more thing happened.

A big mysterious red mark appeared on the back of taehyung, and a big white mark appeared on the back of hoseok.

After sucking the last drop of the alpha's juices of his scent gland, hoseok pulled out his fangs, and till now the attire which they were wearing, has completely disappeared in the thin air, leaving both of their bodies entirely uncovered, also making taehyung realize that he can now start the knotting ritual.

Hoseok gave small licks on the area where he just bit taehyung, which made him crack a small chuckle.

"You are tickling me jagiya."

"I am just numbing the pain. Is not it hurting?" He asked in soft tone, while licking over that mating mark. Taehyung is now belongs to him completely, which means no omega or beta is allowed to bait an eye on him.

Hoseok stopped when taehyung moved his body and smashed his lips to him once again to initiate another heated kiss. The alpha's hand moved sensually along the curved waist of the younger, and then went to the back, to lift his body and press him against of his.

After kissing the younger for some moments, taehyung broke the kiss and started to go down on his body, kissing on the warm and honey tinted skin of his, leaving faint marks on his skin.

The hand which was on hoseok's waist moved down to his body to the corpulent arse of the younger, which made him let out a small gasp when he felt the large hand on his sensitive and soft place. 

"Ahh~" The faint moan could not get contained by the omega, when the hand squeezed his cute butt, and started to massage and pinch on its skin sensually, while taehyung's lips were busy making the faint marks on his throat, making the omega feel ticklish because of the elder's soft hair. 

"Y-yaahh! What are you doing you are not a puppy!" hoseok squealed and his back arched, when taehyung's thin lips wrapped around of his small brown nipple. He could not said this yesterday as he was too drown into the pleasure, but he felt weird when taehyung did this, and now again feeling weird(perhaps?) when he is doing this again. 

"Why? I am your alpha. Besides our puppy, I am the only one who has the permission to suck on these." 

"B-but you are not a puppyyy!" again he said, but moaned softly when taehyung took his bud in between of his teeth.

"I have the access to eat you, mark you, and claim you as mine in any way I want. Understood?" he said, and his hand slowly reached to his flower, and started to move around its petals(folds) sensually. 

A sigh left the omega's lips, when taehyung pressed his thumb on the small leaf(clit) of his, and his long finger played with the petals of his small flower. 

"Haa!" Hoseok gasped, when taehyung intruded two of his fingers in his flowers while pressing his small leaf by his thumb, and started to move them gently inside him, making the younger feel a weird sensation in his body. 

Hoseok sighed, as taehyung gently moved his fingers inside him, while his mouth was still sucking on his nipple, but now he was giving him big kissing over that area.

The small moans and mewls were leaving the younger's heart shaped lips, and his hands were trying to get free from the firm hold of his mate, as the need to hold on alpha's body got intense.

"T-taee~ please let me touch you~" he mewled, but taehyung did not left his hands, instead his grip tighten on his wrists and a rough thrust hit hoseok's senses, which made him let out a slightly loud moan.

"You are not allowed to touch me until I will be filling you with my wood." He whispered, and moved his face down while breathing against the warm skin of his mate, but hoseok only whined in response.

"No! I want to to- ah-a~ahh~haaaa~" the angry words changed into a beautiful moan when taehyung's tongue dipped into his navel, and one more finger introduced into his flower.

"Y-yaahh! Please let me hold you taeee!" Hoseok whined once again and tried to move his legs, but his mouth went wide open and his back arched, when taehyung thrusted his finger into his flower on his sweet place, making his mind went blank all of a sudden.

"The sweet spot of yours hmm?" Taehyung whispered, kissing and sucking on his soft abdomen, and again thrusting his fingers at the same place making the omega's flower start to drop it's sweet juice.

"Ya-ah~ feels amazingggg~" hoseok moaned making taehyung chuckle, and now he started to thrust his three fingers inside of him continuously, and his lips went to his chest once again to cover it by his love marks.

"T-tae! Please let me touch ah-uah-yaa youuuu~" hoseok begged while moving his wrists in the tight grip of his mate, but taehyung ignored and kept moving his finger in and out, which are now covered with the slimy liquid of the younger which is also slightly red in color, while his lips kept moving on the pale-honey tinted chest.

"AHHH!" A loud moan left hoseok's lips and some tears left his eyes, when taehyung added one more finger, and gave him a strong thrust. Now, four of his finger were thrusting inside of hoseok, which was enough for hoseok to see stars in that closed chamber.

"Ya-ah-ugh-ah-ah~" the series of moan kept leaving the pretty lips with every thrust, while taehyung's lips were busy playing with his nipples once again, tormenting them in his way, to make his omega moan louder.

Taehyung groaned, and finally pulled out his fingers, instantly positioning his hard wood on the dripping flower of the younger, pressing it against of it  which made hoseok's breath stuck in his body.

The elder finally left his mate's hands to cup his face and involve him into a deep lustful kiss, where they were not only sharing each other's heat but also their saliva.

"I am going to enter you omega. One last time I am asking, are you ready to get knotted by me?" Taehyung mumbled these words in hoseok's mouth while kissing, and hoseok just nodded without thinking for the second time.

"Just knot me!" He said, and that was enough for taehyung to push his wood into the dripping flower of his mate, which made him scream when he felt his walls getting stretched just like yesterday, as the wood which seems burning like some hot rod penetrated into him.

"Y-yaahhhh! Hurts! Stop stop!" Hoseok cried with tears in his eyes, but taehyung again pulled him into a kiss, and kept pushing himself into him, which only made the poor omega's legs tremble, and his nails dig into the skin of his mate.

"I told you. It will hurt at first but it will soon get fine." Taehyung said while kissing the younger and feeling his warm tears on his own cheeks, which only made hoseok let out another chocked sob.

One of the alpha's hand went down to hoseok's body, to caresses on the back of his thigh to give him some comfort while he was still trying to push his whole wood inside of him.

Some blood dripped down from hoseok's flower, making the white sheets of the bed turn red. The presence of blood on the sheets on the night of knotting is important, as it proves the purity of the omega.

Hoseok screamed once again when taehyung pushed his whole wood inside of him, making his pelvic region touch the other's, and for some moments they both stayed still in that position where taehyung's mouth was still attached to hoseok's lips.

After some time, taehyung broke the kiss to stare at the younger who's face is flushed red and his cheeks were stained with tears.

"Y-yaahh! Why you are this big! I can feel you in my belly!" Hoseok scolded for no reason, making taehyung let out a chuckle. He leaned down, and licked the salty tears, replacing the wetness by his saliva, which only left hoseok froze.

"Your tears is as salty as your words jagiya." He teased, and hoseok was about to scold him but a loud moan escaped his lips and his back arched when taehyung gave him a thrust all of a sudden.

"What happen Beautiful? You were about to say something to me is not it?" He said, smirking at the younger under him, who was breathing heavily with tears rolling down from his eyes once again.

"YOUU- haa-aahh~" again the harsh words got replaced by the sweet moan when taehyung thrusted his wood inside him one more time, but this time a little roughly.

"Again you stopped in mid? Just say what you wanted to sa-"

"PUNK! A COMPLETE PUNK Y- OHH-UAAH~ STOP MO- Ahhh~" and like this, the scolding of the younger turned into the addictive moans of pleasure and pain when taehyung's hips started to move in a rhythm, making him hit his inside again and again, just like yesterday but this time, the alpha's wood was completely inside him and hitting the deepest parts of his mate, which only left the omega a moaning mess.

Taehyung groaned increasing the pace of his hips, and buried his face in the neck of his mate, to give there wet and sloppy kisses, and make purple-red marks. The way taehyung is biting on his neck like some wolf who was starved for years, and the way his hips are moving inside of hoseok like he just got his rut which he surely did not, made hoseok cry in ecstasy and dig his sharp nails on his mate's back.

Okay I m ending this chapter in mid. Your punishment for not completing the voting target on last chapter🌚🌚. (The real reason is chapter was getting too long😂). The smut will be continued with jikook smut in next chapter. Next chapter will be long just like this one. So, stay tuned~ (and again, today I gave you the update just because the chapter was important as its having the mating process of pure breeds. Next chapter is only smut of vhope and jikook, so it's upto you now cubies if you want update next week or not. Complete 80 votes on this and I will will u update next Thursday, or this time no update)

No proofread! There can be a lot of mistakes in this chapter! Sorry for that🤧🤧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title of the next chapter- becoming one, for forever?(part 2)

Glimpse- Jimin was trying his best to free himself from the tight grip around his ankle of his alpha, after realizing the fact that what he has to take inside of his body.

"Noooo! I am not doing this! This is scaryyyyy!" He screamed in fear, while jungkook was trying his best to not to laugh at the situation. For some other alpha, such kind of behavior can be too frustrating, but for him, jimin is just looking too adorable at this moment.

"Jimin, one day we have to do this. You cannot escape from this for forever." Jungkook said, but jimin shook his head as no in an instant.

"Then we will do this on next blue moon night! I am not readyyyy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

73K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
80.1K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
22.7K 1.1K 21
husband without love?? what taehyung will do with his husband, whome he buy from his husband 's uncle?? just benifit of his business??? 🔝Tae ⬇️jin
7.8K 132 15
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧𝕀𝕄𝔸𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝕄𝕀𝕋! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝ 𝙽𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶�...