Blessed (gxg)✔️

By ghostlywonders

Shawnee has been saving money since she was a teen with the hopes of getting custody of her little sister. Bi... More

Characters & A/N
1. Know
2. See Mines
3. Can I?
4. Sure Can
5. Hopeful Voice
6. Interesting
8. Stickler For More
9. Hollow
10. Big Things
11. Smoked Out Stupid
12. Beyond Thankful
13. What Goes On
14. Ouch
15. Big Love
16. Why Though?
17. Hit But Past Tense
18. He's A Bum
19. My Fav
20. Lovely...
21. Baby Love Feels
22. Get Yours?
23. Little Too Much
24. Final Peace
25. Because You Did!
26. I'm Sorry
27. Trustfall
28. I'm Waiting, Love
29. Stessing Me Out
30. Court
31. New Beginnings
Epilogue
A/N ~ sequel & new book

7. Need You

1.8K 70 14
By ghostlywonders

[CW: Mature sexual content]
Shawnee's POV

"You staying with me tonight?" I ask with my lips pressed against the skin of her neck. I feel her nod as she holds me. "Give me a kiss then." I tell her, lifting my head to look at her face.

Trina uses her hands on my neck to guide my back down to her level. Our eyes slowly close as we kiss each other for the thousandth time in all the years we've known each other.

When my tongue touches hers once again. Fireworks.

"Baby take it off," she pulls at my shirt. I nod and break the kiss to take off my clothes while helping her with hers. When we're both down to our underwear, we get into bed, wrapped up in a heated kiss once again.

"You so damn pretty," I unclip her bra, peppering her cheek and neck with kisses.

"You too Shawnee. I never get tired of looking at you," she says back. I glance at her only to see her smiling and breathing hard as I kiss her chest.

"It's been a minute since I seen you baby," I mumble against her skin. I rub my hands up and down her sides, cupping her titties and kissing her sternum without looking down. Even if we give each other head or do hand stuff sometimes, we haven't been fully naked together in a while.

"Then why you not looking?" She whispers and gasps when I pinch her nipples. I know she doesn't have too much sensitivity in them so I like to pinch them a bit to get her to feel something extra.

"Cause I'm scared it's gonna disappear the moment I lay eyes, Tree, this body a temple and I like to worship it." I reply, trialing my kisses back to her neck.

"I'm not going no where baby." She grips my chin and slides her hands to my cheeks. "So come on Shawnee, show me how much you want me." She mumbles, pulling my ears to bring me closer. I bite my lip and nod, staring into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"You not leaving me." I nod and look down, laying my eyes on her body. Her smooth light brown skin, with marks and freckles form being in the sun too little too long since her childhood. Her small and perked titties with ribs that poke out just a little from her funny ass genetics and she says it bothers her but I love it. Her cute little innie belly button and the two birthmarks above it that makes it look like a surprised face. Her thighs that are thick and wide with stretch marks and hip dips despite her average sized hips. No matter how many times I see it, there's something new to discover, something new to remember. No matter how many times I see her, she's on my mind, making me want to run back to her.

"I'm not leaving you." She repeats, kissing me once more.

"Fuck Tree.." I gasp as she cups my dick over my brief.

"It's poking me," she laughs, hand in my hair and bottom lip between her teeth.

"My bad baby," I sit up, trailing my hands along her legs as I back up. "Now how bout this pussy?" I ask, gripping the edge of her panties.

"She's not poking no one but..." she trails off, making us both laugh.

After a second, Trina lifts her hips, giving me the freedom to pull her underwear off. When I do, she sits up and pulls the edge of my briefs.

"Not yet, I wanna play with it." I push her back down, smiling and dropping my head between her legs.

"You bout to- hooo," Trina is cut off by my mouth on her pussy. "Fuck baby okay, I likes that." She puts her hand in my hair and I get to work.

I settle into a rhythm. Her pussy hair is trimmed low with her legs smooth and arched over my shoulders. My hands circle her thighs so I can spread them better. She has a habit of moving a lot when she starts getting into it.

I lick and suck her clit, rolling my tongue in a constant pattern. S-H-A-W-N-E-E. My eyes set on Trina's face as she moans and sighs in pleasure, our eyes lock.

"I know baby, it's yours," she mumbles, biting her lip and gripping my hair tighter. I groan and suck her clit, bobbing my head at an angle to hit the left underside of her swollen nub with care. I know it's more sensitive right there especially. Her stomach clenches and thighs start to tremble. Her legs start moving like I thought they would and I move an arm to keep her legs open by pressing down on her inner thigh.

"Fuckkk," her gasps turn me on. I bring my hand to her entrance and slip two fingers in, curling it against the squishy frontal wall. "Oh god." She whispers in a moan.

I moan into her pussy, now focused on consistent flicks at the left side of her clit and sucking while thrusting my fingers against her g-spot. I spread my fingers and rub inside her more roughly. Her hands tighten on my hair.

"Y-you gonna k-keep goooing?" She struggles to get out, "but I w-want youuu," her back arches and breathing gets more staggered as I continue.

I nod into her pussy, still consistent with my movements until I have her trembling and moaning out loud but I pull away last second, making her groan. I take my underwear off before settling myself at her entrance without giving her time to recover but her thighs open up, ready to continue.

"Relax," I whisper, giving her a soft and deep kiss as I start to slip inside. Surprisingly, she arches and clenches from where she left off. Her body convulses as the waves of her orgasm overtake her whole body. Her sighs and moans show the relief as I push myself in. I groan at the feeling.

Her hands grip my back while I still sink in. We kiss until it gets to be too much for both of us. "I'm in," I barely manage to say, our foreheads connected as we try to stare into each other's eyes.

"You are," she nods with our foreheads still touching. Her eyes flutter shut first before she forces them back open.

"Kiss me my love," I whisper, slowly starting to move my hips. I can never get over this feeling in these moments with her. She's so soft and warm inside, it makes me feel weak. Trina's eyes water and she slightly shakes her head.

"I.. can't.." she keeps whispering like I am. "It's too..ha-" she squeaks as I reach her deeper.

"Kiss me Trina," I lay my hands behind her back, holding her shoulder blades as she wraps her arms around my shoulders to pull me closer. I press my lips to hers until she finds the strength to respond. Our tongues entangle once more. I suck and nibble at her lip as she tries to do the same but my hips pick up pace. I keep thrusting.

"Fuck Shawnee," she whimpers, pulling away from my lips. "You..." she trails off, biting her lip.

"Baby you feel so good," I fill the silence then softly moan into her ear. She nods and holds me closer as we hug. "How yo pussy getting hotter baby fuck." I pick up pace, thrusting my hips into her harder. Trina's moans get louder and higher as I keep it up.

Minutes pass blissfully as I move with and against Trina's body. Her hips meet mine. The subtle signal of her getting closer. Trina has always been very reactive in her orgasms. She can't control how her body moves from the waves that spread through her body, making her back arch repeatedly as she rolls her hips into the feeling. She grips my shoulders harder as the feeling over takes her once more.

"I'm cumming Shawnee," she moans, wrapping her legs around my hips and scratching my back. I grunt as I feel her clench a few times before she actually starts to cum. Her voice hits new octaves as she releases.

"Fuckkk," I moan as I feel her pussy tighten around my dick, making it harder to move. I nearly cum but she gets so tight that she pushes me out with her hands on my stomach to help. I sigh in pleasure, pulling my hips back before rubbing my length along her slit, making sure to bump her clit.

"Uhh shit Shawnee I'm sorryyy," she cries out, gripping my arms and rolling her hips against my dick.

"You good baby, Keep it cumming mama," I slap my dick on her clit as she twitches and moans. Her legs let me go so I can look down better and I sit on my heels as I wait for her to loosen up again. I actually give her time to recover this time because I can see how tired she is.

"You ready?" I ask, still rubbing myself along her slit. I'm so close, or was, but I want her to have one more. I'm going to take it slow and deep this time.

"Mhmm," her eyes are already closed. She grabs my shaft and positions me at her entrance again before I slide right in. This time it's even warmer and wetter so I can't even fight the moan that leaves my body as I slip in, to the hilt, bottoming out in one motion. I place my hands and elbows on either side of her head for support.

"Trina," I whimper. I pause and hold myself in place, truly savoring the feeling of her walls around my dick for the hundredth time. I can tell the deepness gets to her too because her jaw drops as she struggles to keep her eyes open.

"Yes baby?" She whispers, wriggling for stimulation as neither of us are moving. I can feel all the bumps and ridges of her tight pussy so clearly. It's comfortable and familiar everytime. I place my head on her shoulder causing her arms and legs to trap me in place once more, allowing us to be closer. I rock my hips, curving my back so that I full stroke her with care.

"I love you," I breathlessly tell her as I slowly pull back and push myself back in just as slow. I lick my lips as she trembles underneath me.

"I love you too," she tells me just as quietly. I lift my head so I can see her face. Her eyes begin to water the moment I hit her deeply with controlled thrusts. She's taking deep breaths to help her through it.

Once again, I continue my movements with care, Passing minutes and building our orgasms to a tall height. She keeps caressing my face, rocking her hips into mine, softly moaning with me and kissing me.

"Touch it." I tell her, not having to elaborate as she raises her fingers to my mouth. I suck and spit on them before she drops her hands between her legs to rub her clit. The feeling of her twitching pussy makes me groan again as my eyes close in pleasure. "You feel so good Trina. Its.. so.. good.." I slowly start to pound into her.

"You- fuckkk... you too," she moans out loud, clenching my dick with her hot pussy, rubbing her clit with one hand and gripping my neck with the other. "You fill me so good baby," she whimpers, her orgasm growing again.

The moment is like slow motion but my ears know the truth from the amount of wet skin slapping I hear. Her titties slightly jiggle with each movement, letting the sweat drip off of them in the sexiest way.

"Ima cum," I press my forehead to hers, furrowing my eyebrows as I feel my orgasm approaching from deep within.

"Me too," she whispers back.

"Cum baby, let me feel that pussy let go." I kiss the corner of her mouth. "Cum on this dick and claim what's yours," I egg her on, trying to get her there faster as I pick up my pace. Signaling her nearing orgasm, her legs tense up and hands start rubbing my arms, titties, and waist. I press my body flush against her, only moving my hips in a strong and quick motion. My body is stable as she locks her arms around me, then hands lower, pulling my ass into her with her locked-legs twitching with each thrust.

"Nnn," her eyebrows furrow up as she looks up at me. She nods with her bottom lip between her teeth before she gasps and drops her jaw just as her tears start flowing from her eyes. "Almos- '' she doesn't finish her sentence but continues moaning as it builds up. Her hands move to my back and legs fly open as her hips buck upwards the moment it hits her.

Her moans become muffled into my mouth when I lower my face to hers for a kiss I desperately want. As we kiss, I feel her pussy clench and open rhythmically while I keep thrusting. Her orgasm sucks me in but the sudden heat and tightness pushes me over the edge, allowing the knot in my lower stomach to unravel and burst.

We moan into each other's mouths with her giving a long shaky one that I return. My hips stutter with my fallen rhythm before I press them harder and deeper, cumming long and hard together.

Our tongues touch and breaths mix in this prolonged moment. She grips my ass once more, tighter, as I roll my hips a few more times before slowly dropping my body weight onto her with a heavy sigh.

"Fuck." She whispers, pushing my locs off her face.

"You good Tree?" I ask, slowly catching my breath. I look up at her and check her face before laying my head back on her pounding chest.

"Yes," she quietly says back, still playing with my hair even though our bodies are stuck together with sweat.

Sex with Trina is always something more.

"Give me a minute so we can clean up." I mumble against her shoulder.

"It's cool." she rubs my back. "... That was a good one." She says and I look up at her, fixing my chin to lay on her chest. She smiles and wipes the sweat off my forehead, adoring my face as always. Gentle fingers touch my cheek and forehead as her soft eyes trail my features with her usual affection that makes my stomach flutter and my heart clench. Knowing we're not stable yet, I feel some repressed emotions come back up.

"Why we always do this?" I ask, tears filling my eyes.

"You know why," she says, tears already spilling from hers from both emotions and the after sex glow.

"We're almost at our goal right?" Hope is the main feeling behind my question. Trina's eyebrows scrunch up as she smiles and holds back more tears.

"Yes Shawnee. We're almost there." She whispers before leaning to peck my lips.

After the moment passes, I slowly pick myself up as carefully ease my way out of Trina. She and I both wince at the sensitive feeling but I get over it watching my cum spill out of her. The simple thing that no one else is allowed to do is enough to reassure me that we are together even if we aren't. No one else has the privilege of feeling each other raw and most definitely no one can cream her up like I do- occasionally of course. Even on birth control, we are usually safe. 

"Stop admiring yo nut." Trina laughs and pushes me away from her. I laugh back and stand up, helping her to the bathroom where we clean up. Then I get my food and eat it, feeding her some every other bite.

Since we were kids, Trina has been my person, and I have been hers. Since we were teens, I have loved this girl more than I even loved myself. And since we hit adulthood, I have known I want us to be in each other's lives in more ways than one.

"Love you Shawnee." She mumbles into my bare chest.

"Love you too mama," I kiss her forehead and caress her bare ass under the covers. She bites her lip at the nickname but I shake my head, knowing she can't go again. Her ass is tireddd and her eyes are so low from how exhausted she is. I shift around and rub her feet instead, lulling her to sleep as she tells me about her day.

If this is all we can be for each other right now while we're saving up, then I'm okay with that. But I know one day, we will make a change that lets us run away from everything else with Niquey by our side. Until then, we'll hold onto what we've got without caring what others think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 989 22
where innocent,strong and head bodyguard of major family Pete was torture and molest by the heir of minor family for revenge. How Vegas will react af...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
63.6K 1.2K 56
[ c o m p l e t e d ] "You guys are so touchy to each other, especially you, Hoshi. Can you keep it down a bit? Or don't make it too obvious...
483K 26.5K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...