What Destiny Awaits [BanG Dre...

By FantasyWriter241

[A much better version of the one year anniversary book + 700 follower special] "What kind of destiny will aw... More

Teaser
Prologue - My First Job
Chapter 1 - Poppin' Party
Chapter 2 - Afterglow
Chapter 3 - Pastel*Palettes
Chapter 4 - Roselia
Chapter 5 - Hello, Happy World!
Chapter 6 - The Big Announcement
Chapter 7 - One Member Short
Chapter 8 - Business As Usual
Chapter 9 - Happy Good Time
Chapter 10 - The Grand Show
Chapter 11 - Date Chapter: Kasumi
Chapter 12 - Date Chapter: Maya
Chapter 13 - Date Chapter: Lisa
Chapter 15 - Date Chapter: Kaoru
Chapter 16 - Date Chapter: Kanon
Chapter 17 - A Yandere's Desires
Chapter 18 - Help From Afterglow
Chapter 19 - You've Returned
Chapter 20 - Riding on the Track
Epilogue - Choosing All of You

Chapter 14 - Date Chapter: Rinko

144 10 2
By FantasyWriter241

[Word count - 1,495]

The next day...

Location - Shirokane Residence, Rinko's Room

Rinko's POV

Today we have the weekend off from rehearsals, but I was struggling with the new song Yukina was working on. So instead playing Neo Fantasy Online like I always do, I decided to spend my day off practicing. I didn't want to get left behind when we perform it on stage.

While practicing, my phone started going off more than once. Someone was notifying me of a text message.

"I wonder... who could that be?"

I picked up my phone and looked at it. It was from Imai, and she sent pictures of her and (Y/N) in the Roselia group chat. Then in her message, she said...

Lisa's text: (Y/N) and I have a good time the other day.

It sounds like Imai had a good time with (Y/N). Although... what is this painful feeling in my heart? Is it because (Y/N) hung out with her instead of me?

I've always wanted to hangout with him, but my shyness got the better of me, and I felt scared that he might not say no to me. But now... I feel like this is my chance to build up the courage to ask him to hangout with me. But I don't have his number.

I decided to text Imai about this.

Rinko's text: Hey, Imai-san... Do you have a moment?

Lisa's text: Yeah, what's up?

Rinko's text: Do you have (Y/N)-san's number?

Lisa's text: Yeah, I do. Do you need to talk to him?

Rinko's text: Yes, I do. And I don't think I can wait until I see him in person for it.

Lisa's text: Well, okay then.

Imai texted me the phone number and I saved it onto my contacts. It took a while for me to build up some courage, but I was finally ready to talk to him.

Rinko's text: Hi, (Y/N)-san. It's Rinko. Do you have a moment to talk?

Your text: Rinko? Sure, but... how did you get my number?

Rinko's text: Imai-san gave it to me.

Your text: I see. But yeah, what's up?

Rinko's text: I want to know... are you free today?

Your text: Yeah, I am. Why you ask?

Rinko's text: Well, I am wondering if you... wanted to hangout with me today?

I had a wait a little bit before he responded, but the wait was worth it.

Your text: Sure. I'd be to hangout with you, Rinko. ^_^

Rinko's text: Awesome. I'm looking forward to it. ^-^

Your text: Yeah, me too.
_____________________________________________

Two hours later...

Your POV

I'll admit that Rinko's sudden invite to hangout with me took me by surprise, but I'm still happy that she wants me to see her. She sent me her address and that I would pick her up from her house.

As I got there, Rinko was hanging out by her front door. She saw me and grinned.

"Good afternoon, (Y/N)-san." She said with a small smile.

"Good afternoon, Rinko." I said.

"Sorry if this is a bit sudden for you." She said with a guilty look on her face.

"It's fine. I've been wanting to hangout with you one on one for a while anyway." I said.

"I see."

"So, shall we get going?"

"Yes, we should."

Rinko and I began to walk away from her house. And as we were walking, I began to notice something about Roselia's keyboardist. She doesn't seem so shy around me as she was at the start. Has she finally warmed up to me, then?

"Is something on your mind?" She asked.

"Oh, no, it's nothing."

"Oh, okay."

As we kept walking, I felt Rinko's hand touching mine, and my heart skipped a little bit.

"It's okay for me to hold your hand, right?"

"Y-Yeah, it's okay."
_____________________________________________

30 minutes later...

Location - Shopping Mall, Bookstore

I am back at the mall again, but there are two things that are different this time around. For one, I am with Rinko, and the other is that we're at the bookstore.

Once we got there, Rinko and I began looking around the book shelves to find books that we were genuinely interested in. For Rinko, it was a breeze. She took a few books, looked at the covers of them, and decided whether or not she wants to read them.

As for me, it wasn't exactly easy. Reading wasn't exactly my favorite thing to do, so I'm just looking at the book shelves just to... well, look at them. When Rinko met up with me, she was surprised that I didn't find any books that I was interested in.

"Oh, you haven't picked anything, (Y/N)-san?" She asked.

"Oh, no, I haven't." I said completely embarrassed. "Sorry, reading is not exactly my thing."

"It's fine." She said with a smile. "Maybe you haven't found a book that you're interested in."

I guess she was right, but even if I did, it wouldn't last long.

"Now, follow me."

Rinko went off somewhere and I followed her. Not sure what she's planning, though, but I have a feeling I'm going to find out.
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

Rinko took me to a section of the bookstore that I didn't bother checking out yet. She looked through the books one by one before nodding and pulling it out.

"Here, give this book a try."

She gave it to me, and I looked at it. The title said... "The Music Within". Why does that sound familiar, though?

"I guess this book is interesting." I said.

"It's a really popular book that ended up having a sequel: The Soul Within."

Rinko pulled out the sequel and gave it to me. I looked at the cover of both of these books, and I guess I could give these books a chance, especially since they're so popular.

"Okay, I'll buy these." I said to Rinko.

Rinko nodded at my decision and the two of us headed over to the register, and I managed to spend the last of my money on the two Within books and all the books Rinko picked out.

Now I'm a broke boy, and I have to wait until my next paycheck.
_____________________________________________

An hour later...

Location - Station Entrance

Rinko seems to be quite happy that she was able to find the books she was looking for, and seeing her happy makes me happy as well. I just felt bad that I have to decide whether or not I want to be with her, or one of the girls I like.

"Is everything okay, (Y/N)-san?" She asked.

I wasn't going to say anything, but... Rinko is a sweet girl, and the last thing I want to do is lie to her, so I figured it's time for me to come clean.

"Actually, I do have-"

But before I could get another word in, someone appeared before us.

"(Y/N)! Rinko!"

We looked, and saw that it was Lisa.

"Imai-san?"

"Everything okay, Lisa?" I asked.

"Yeah, I forgot to say something to you last night." She said and took both of my hands.

"I'm in love with you, and for the last few weeks, I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Lisa leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and looked towards Rinko, who was taken aback by what she was looking at. Now I know I have to come clean with the both of them.

"Look, Lisa, I love you too, but..."

"But what?"

"I love you, and Rinko."

"Wait what?!" Rinko asked with widened eyes.

"You like Rinko too?!"

"Yeah, it's weird, isn't it?"

The two Roselia girls looked at each other for a few seconds. They let out a smile before facing towards me.

"We don't think it's weird." Rinko said.

"In fact, we think it's sweet that you have feelings for the both of us." Lisa said.

"But tell us, do you have feelings for other girls?" Lisa asked with a teasing grin.

"Yeah, I do..." And I told them about having feelings for Kasumi, Maya, Kaoru and Kanon.

"Oh my, that is an interesting group of girls that you have feelings for." Rinko said.

"Yeah, I know." I replied. "But do you two mind waiting for me to make my decision?"

"Of course." Lisa said before planting a kiss on my left cheek.

"Take all the time you need." Rinko said before planting a kiss on my other cheek.

I blushed as I got kissed by the two Roselia girls. Thankfully they were kind enough to wait for me, but I should make a decision as soon as possible.

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: Together Forever!

Shout-out to DirtyHarryM29 for becoming a recent follower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 11
"Don't be an idiot! Of course I have feelings for you!" (Y/N) (L/N) is a keyboardist, and at his school, he was apart of a music club, but he is no...
5.8K 168 19
Ari Hoshizora. He is a guitarist and vocalist in his band. He got an invitation from a friend of his uncle in Japan, to go to school there. There he...
7.2K 192 22
"Is this... what being in love feels like? It feels nice." (Y/N) (L/N)'s life became sad as his little brother passed away due to a certain illness...
805 46 11
"I'll make sure to win your heart with my bushido fighting spirit." Poor (Y/N) (L/N) has been living in an orphanage for most of his life. People al...