go big or go home

By michealhehee

š–™š–š–Š š–Žš–“š– š–‘š–”š–”š–š–˜ š–˜š–” š–‰š–†š–—š– š–†š–Œš–†š–Žš–“š–˜š–™ š–š–Žš–˜ š–•š–†š–‘š–Š š–˜š–š–Žš–“, š–Žš–“š–™š–—š–Žš–ˆš–†š–™š–Š š–‘š–Žš–“š–Šš–˜... More

an
punz
punz
sapnap
punz
dream
karl
punz
dream
punz
punz
punz
punz
dream
punz
tina
punz
sapnap
punz
punz
sapnap
punz
dream
punz
dream
punz
sapnap
punz
an

punz

184 17 44
By michealhehee

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

punz is stirring pasta in a pan, making sure the sauce is getting well mixed in whilst simultaneously ensuring none of the tagliatelle is sticking to the bottom of the pan, when he hears his apartment door opening and closing again in quick succession.

he looks back over his shoulder with a smile already plastered over his features, his eyes meeting his boyfriends through the doorway as the brunette crosses over towards the kitchen. "hey," he greets, pushing the corner of his lips just slightly higher before turning back to look at the pasta once more.

he hopes that it smells good. the blond had really hoped that his boyfriend would get home and be immediately overwhelmed by the smell of good cooking, though he has no idea if his plan succeeded as the other male doesn't comment on the scent.

punz's chest feels all tight and happy as strong arms wrap around his waist and the familiar weight of a chin presses down into his shoulder. "hi, babe."

punz can't help but squirm a little at the tickly feeling of a kiss being pressed into the side of his neck, just under his jaw. he giggles, and foolish laughs along as they straighten up again. "how was work?" punz asks, resisting the urge to move his hands to lay over the others as he keeps his focus on cooking.

"very tiring," foolish answers with a long sigh as he steps back. he moves to lean against the counter beside the hob so punz can see him, though he doesn't look at the blond as he stares forward and explains, "i had a big meeting today with a guy who has links to amazon. it was a big deal, obviously, and i had to do a presentation."

"how did it go?" punz wonders, picking up the second pan off the stove so he could stir more of the wine sauce into the pasta.

"good, but i'm exhausted now." the brunette pushes off of the counter so he's standing again, moving to tug off his blazer. "i'm going to use your shower."

"oh, okay," punz nods, looking back to track foolish's movements as he moves around the kitchen. he watches the brunette remove his blazer and tie, both articles being hung over the back of a chair as he yawns. "don't be too long, dinner is almost ready."

"i won't be," he assures, leaving the room. "i love you, babe."

"i love you too," punz calls back, waiting for his boyfriend to be completely out of sight before shifting his focus back to the pasta.

punz is a little disappointed that foolish didn't ask about his day at work, but he doesn't really mind. the brunette is clearly tired and there's a likelihood he didn't even realise that punz had work today.

foolish works every weekday, and occasionally on saturdays if he is working on something big, but punz only works consistently on tuesdays and thursdays. he does a few odd days here and there too, though.

foolish is always so busy, there's a chance he doesn't even know it's thursday today, so punz doesn't let it get to him. he was also clearly desperate for a shower, so maybe they'll just talk more after he's freshened up a bit.

punz and foolish don't officially live together, but they spend practically every day at one of their houses together. it would make sense for them to just move in together but today is only their one-year anniversary, so it's definitely too early for that.

foolish slept at punz's house the night before so they could wake up together on their anniversary and it was really nice. waking up with his boyfriend always makes punz happy, but there was something more special about the atmosphere today that made him all giddy like a teenager on a first date.

they had morning sex, which foolish said was the best decision of their lives. punz didn't cum, but then again he never does - not that he cares though. the most important thing to punz is his boyfriend's pleasure, if foolish finishes then he's happy.

punz's dad and his parent both messaged this morning to say happy anniversary, which was both thoughtful and very unexpected. not just because most people don't remember other couples' dating anniversaries, but also because neither of punz's parents really like foolish all that much (of course, foolish doesn't know this).

they exchanged gifts in bed, punz giving foolish a photo album and foolish giving punz a box of miscellaneous bits and bobs for both his apartment and work. there were lots of things to help his organisation, which is very useful considering he doesn't have a permanent workspace.

foolish had left for work after that, leaving punz alone for an hour in which he showered and ate before he also left for work. it's thursday, so punz was at two different schools today, one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and he spent his lunch break in his car.

he understands that foolish's career is significantly more mentally challenging, but punz is also quite tired himself after doing physical education with kids aged six to twelve for upwards of five hours with minimal breaks.

work is work, and punz would obviously rather not work, but he is glad that he has the job he does. it's not too bad: he doesn't have to think too hard or bring his work stress home with him, and all of the kids love him.

despite it being their anniversary, punz and foolish didn't talk at all throughout the day. they probably could have met for lunch or texted during their breaks or something, but when foolish is working he likes to keep focused and he prioritises reading books during his few breaks, so punz gave him that space.

punz had stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get wine and ingredients for the pasta, and then begun cooking basically as soon as he arrived home.

that leads to now, as punz plates up the food and takes it over to his small dining table. he lights a candle for them too, just because it's romantic, and pours them both a glass of the red wine which he'd kept cool in the fridge - which was way more expensive than he'd like to admit, but foolish always treats him with pricey gifts, so it's okay.

punz spends another few minutes just dawdling around and straightening things out before foolish emerges from the bedroom with wet hair, dressed in a big hoodie and grey sweatpants. this outfit is better, punz thinks, because his sports work clothes made him feel uncomfortably underdressed when foolish was adorned in a full suit.

"so what's on the menu tonight?" foolish asks with a smile as he crosses over. he offers punz a thankful peck on the cheek before the blond even has time to answer and then takes a seat at the table.

punz takes the seat opposite his lover as he answers, "it's tagliatelle and white wine sauce." then, because he spent far too long preparing and cooking and he's also giddy on the high of their celebratory day, he can't stop the way he starts to ramble, "the sauce has garlic, parsley, red pepper, lemon juice, butter, and i added a few chilli flakes even though they weren't in the recipe because you like spicey food."

he picks up his fork as he speaks, foolish doing the same opposite. punz doesn't eat yet because he is still talking, but foolish begins to tuck in as he smiles amusedly at the blonde.

"it honestly wasn't even that hard to cook, but it took a while because there was loads of waiting around and stuff. if you like it, i'll make it again sometime. i made extra, too, so you could take some with you to work tomorrow if you want, for your lunch."

foolish scoffs good-naturedly at the blond as he takes another mouthful and punz catches on to how much he is talking with an embarrassed flush.

"sorry," he apologises, blushing as he twists his first mouthful of food onto his fork. he shoves the pasta past his lips just to make himself be quiet, though he nearly audibly groans at how good it tastes (he doesn't, he manages to hold back).

"you look like the chicken who got too much corn," foolish laughs, helping himself to another mouthful of his food.

punz furrows his brows as he swallows his mouthful. "huh?"

foolish shakes his head, waving a half-heartedly dismissive hand. "nothing, it's just a saying," he says. "just ignore me."

"oh, okay," punz nods, laughing slightly along.

foolish takes over the conversation then, talking about his day and the big meetings he'd done at work. he uses a whole lot of words that punz doesn't understand but the blond pretends to anyway because his boyfriend is clearly enthusiastic about his occupation.

letting foolish talk is easy because the brunette is so good at it. punz can just sit there and nod silently as they eat, inputting a few hums and words every now and then until their plates are empty and they're heading to bed.

the tiredness of both boys is evident as they brush their teeth, both of them leaning against the counter to hold some of their weight as they make their way through the tediously long two minutes.

punz used to think it was weird that most schools have a shower for teachers because he couldn't work out when a teacher would need a shower, but now he's grateful for it. if he hadn't showered after work he would have to shower now, and that would've been horribly draining.

even getting undressed makes him feel achy and exhausted, but it's worth it for the blissful moment when he drops down onto the bed with a sigh, the soft cotton bedding making every inch of his skin feel like it's cushioned with a cloud.

it's so nice, even when foolish crawls into the bed beside him and urges him to roll onto his side. even with most of his skin now touching foolish rather than the bed, his back against the brunette's front, he still feels amazing. the warmth that radiates from his lover pushes him dangerously towards the cusp of sleep.

his attention shifts away from sleep when a warm hand settles dangerously low over his stomach. foolish splays his hand and, with each finger stretched, his pinky runs over the band of punz's underwear.

initially, the blond thinks he can just pretend to be clueless and fall asleep in peace, but then foolish's hips shift closer and the weight against his ass is not something he can just ignore.

he doesn't want to have sex now though. it's late and he's tired and, even if it would be over quickly, punz really isn't in the mood to get blue-balled right now. he wants to sleep and that would be impossible with a painfully hard dick.

so, as subtly as possible, punz rolls over. he pushes his head gently against his lover's chest, their new position meaning foolish's hard-on is no longer touching the blond. after a moment, punz tiredly mumbles, "goodnight, love."

he is relieved when foolish replies, "night, babe. sleep well."

and part of punz thinks that maybe his feigned ignorance isn't something to be guilty over, because foolish is fast asleep in mere minutes. he might have been horny but it's evident he needed the rest.

punz wants to sleep too and, for about fifteen minutes, he tries his best.

nothing works though, as he's kept up by a few seemingly insignificant words playing in a loop on his mind like a broken record. they roll over and over and over, bouncing against the edge of his head just to build up more momentum and roll around some more.

in the end, he can't fight it anymore.

punz moves as slowly and carefully as possible as he reaches for his phone, making sure not to wake up his boyfriend in the process. he sits up slightly, opening his phone and navigating to the first search engine that pops up.

'the chicken who got too much corn'

it's a stupid thing to be caught up on, he knows, but punz cares so much that his thumbnail slips between his teeth as he reads over the top few results.

all that comes up is overfeeding and chicken fattening.

new book woo. this is such a weird first chapter idk i wrote it over a month ago so meh

thoughts? theories for the book??

love ya <3

-kit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 76 10
requested lmk if u want more lmao Enjoyyyy UPDATED
11.4K 414 38
š’‰š’šš’‚š’„š’Šš’š’•š’‰ ā”€ā”€ā”€ can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...
take two By kit

Fanfiction

3.9K 395 37
š–š–†š–—š–‘ š–Žš–˜ š–š–†š–•š–•š–ž š–‹š–”š–— š–š–Žš–˜ š–‹š–—š–Žš–Šš–“š–‰š–˜, š–š–”š–“š–Šš–˜š–™š–‘š–ž š–š–Š š–Žš–˜, š–‡š–šš–™ š–Žš–™'š–˜ š–š–šš–˜š–™ š–Šš–†š–˜š–Žš–Šš–— š–‹š–”š–— š–š–Žš–’ š–™š–” š–‡š–Š š–š–†ļæ½...
distracted By kit

Fanfiction

22.5K 917 32
š–˜š–†š–•š–“š–†š–• š–‹š–Šš–Šš–‘š–˜ š–™š–š–Š š–œš–”š–—š–‰š–˜ š–‘š–Šš–†š–›š–Š š–š–Žš–˜ š–’š–”š–šš–™š–. š–š–Š š–‰š–”š–Šš–˜š–“'š–™ š–š–“š–”š–œ š–š–”š–œ š–™š–” š–˜š–•š–Šš–†š–- š–†š–“š–‰ š–Šš–›š–Šš–“ š–Žš–‹ š–š–Š...