All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 25

2.6K 103 30
By BabyCakes2921

DEBBIE'S POV

Eventually Marcus got Zoey and we all went to the house. I didn't feel like talking or anything so I just walked up the stairs and got in the shower. I didn't want to be bothered but Marcus stepped in with me, I just ignored him and rinsed off to get out.

"What's wrong?", he asked grabbing my arm softly.

"I'm tired"

"Why you lying to me? Go lay down and I'm a be in there", he let my arm go and I went to my closet to put on my robe on and check on the kids.

"Hey Zach you okay?"

"Yeah", he said dryly looking at the TV screen and not at me.

"When this go off turn your TV off and come to my room"

"Okay"

I told Zarius and Zoey the same thing and I went back in my room. I sat down on the bed with my legs out ribbing my stomach doing breathing exercises that calms me down.

"What's the matter baby?", Marcus asked coming out the shower with black pants, a black shirt and black timbs on.

"The kids are coming in here so we can talk. I don't like the dryness I'm getting from them and I can see on their face they have a lot on their mind. You leaving?"

"Yeah to my house, I gotta do some stuff before I come back"

"Do you have to leave now?"

"Nah I can stay but then I'm a go, it won't take long"

"Alright"

Just then all the kids came in the room and sat on the bed with me.

"Daddy you leaving?", Zoey asked looking at him.

"Not now but in a little bit"

"You going to work?"

"No"

"Then can I go with you", Zach asked.

"Yeah if you want to"

"Me too", Zarius asked.

"Yeah"

"Alright, what's the problem kids? I see y'all being distant and dry, what's the problem?", of course none of them said anything.

I just held my head back running my stomach repositioning my legs.

"I know you here yo mama talking to you, somebody speak up"

"How come we never with you or daddy? We're always at school or over ain't Kee's house or Mimi house or grandma's house. Zoey feel like Aunt Teyana is her new mom and she hurt from never seeing you. Zarius and Zoey always be crying missing you and I have to wipe they tears away", Zach said hurting me.

"I'm sorry babies, mama is sorry. It's just I have so much and if I can't be there then I just need somebody who will but I'm here now, we have good news for you guys though"

"What?", Zarius asked and they all looked up.

"Me and y'all mama are together again and there is no more breaking up", he said coming over and packing my lips.

"Ewww", they all said but came hugging us.

"So we're a family again?", Zoey asked smiling.

"We will always be a family but now we're all together again. And you will always be with us unless you guys ask to spend the night over someone's house okay", I said holding Zarius.

"Okay mama"

"Alright so is everybody okay now?"

"Yeah", they all smiled.

"Good, I'm about to go, if you coming come on cause once I'm in the car I'm pulling off", Marcus said walking out the door.

I thought Zach would leave but he stayed with me while Zach and Zoey left.

"Mama are you and daddy gonna get remarried since y'all already got a divorce?"

"I don't know baby we just have to wait and see. You sleepy?"

"Yeah a little bit"

"Okay lay down, you wanna sleep in here?"

"Daddy not gone let me", I just chuckled because he's not. Whenever the kids sleep with us he put them in their room and wrap his arms around me all night.

He used to sleep in me but then I got pregnant and he had to stop.

Zarius got up and went to his room and I starting watching reruns of Empire. That was my show, every Wednesday night, kids would be sleep and I'd be watching. Taraji is my girl though, her and Tyrese need to stop playing though.

"Hey mami", Marcus said coming in getting in the bed.

"Hey papi, you done doing what you need to?", I asked as he started laying his head on my lap.

"Yeah I'm done. Mmm", I looked down at him and he was looking in between my legs.

"Stop nasty", I joked moving him off of me.

"I didn't do nun yet. Mmm", I looked down again and seen my robe was open a little exposing my breast.

"Marcus you need to stop, acting like you gone...ezz", I screeched when he pulled me down and opened my legs.

"You're so weird, my babies are in there"

"I know, I put em there. You love me?"

"Mmmm, yeah I love you, you love me"

"You my one and only. I'll only love you baby girl. You gone let me love yo body?"

"I'm not stopping you", he smiled devilish making me laugh a little and he started showing me all the reasons I loved him.

Teyana's POV

I'm laying here and I can't keep a smile off my face. I really had a good day today.

From meeting all my siblings to actually conversating with them and they really cool. It was sad to hear that my brother have cancer.

Kee took the news pretty bad because she stormed out. I really like everybody but I saw the way Debbie looked at me.

Its okaee, I'm tryna be nice I don't wanna have no trouble with anybody. It still crazy how their kids are never with them.

I hope they get that together. But I really like my family.

And then earlier I met this sexy ass chocolate man. He looked familiar but I can't put my finger on where I know him from.

I met him while I was in the market, that's whyy I was late to dinner. But that man was so sexy. Then he had a wife beater that hugged his body and let me tell you he was blessed.

I just hope he stick around long enough so I can see what else he has to offer.

Now all I need is a job like I don't like not being able to do something. I hate being bored and just sitting around.

I was laying in bed just thinking. It gotta be around 1:30-2 in the morning. For some reason I can't sleep.

While I was laying down the guy from earlier texted me

HotChocolate- heyy sexy

Me- heyy boo

HotChocolate- wud

Me- nun laying there watching TV wbu

hotchocolate- laying here thinking about you beautiful

Me- awwwww

Hotchocolate- lol yea. You wanna chill??

Me- when now??

Hotchocolate- minus well. We both ain't doing shyt

Me- ard text me where I'm coming too nd I'll be omw

He texted me his address and I got dress in something simple. I threw on some tights and a tank top.

I waited about 15 minutes before leaving the house because I ain't wanna seem like I was rushing to get there. Even though I really did wanna see him I can't seem too thirsty.

It was a half hour ride anyway so I took my time. When I got there I knocked on the door. He opened it with no shirt on but some ball shorts.

His house is nice so I'm guessing he got a little coin. We hugged and I walked in admiring his house on the inside.

It look more spacious then it did on the out. But it was nice either way. He had a big axx living room and kitchen.

I stood there waiting for him to lock the door because I ain't wanna seem like I was going to roam his house.

He locked it and escorted me to his living room.

"You like Americas Got Talent??" I asked when I looked at the TV.

"Yea this show is funny as hell"

"It def is. I love this show"

"That's good. Would you like anything??"

"You have any cookies and cream icecream??"

"Lemme check, my bestfriend just left and that's her favorite kind"

He walled to the kitchen and I watched him just to make sure he ain't walk gay. Can't have no gay nicca.

He came back and thank god he had some icecream.

"Here you go, this all I had left"

"Thanks"

"You welcome" he said as he sat down next to me.

"So wssp ma tell me about yourself"

We started talking and getting to know each other. I actually like him. He seem real cool and this might go somewhere.

The only problem I might have is his bestfriend. I hope she don't start no trouble.

We were sitting there plating around and he started tickling me. I just told him how I'm super ticklish and he does it anyway.

"Okaee stop stop" I said in between breaths.

"Say sorry daddy"

"No boy" I said and he started tickling me even more.

"Sttoopp please"

After a while he finally stopped and he laid there cuddled up.

I can get used to this.

"Good night Teyana"

"Good night Yaya"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT WE ENJOY READING THEM AND ITS GOOD TO KNOW IF WE SHOULD CONTINUE TYPING THE BOOK. MORE COMMENTS MORE UPDATES ✌🏾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 141 99
Just a big family with a lot of issues and drama but tons of love for each other
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...
41 25 16
When you fall in love and you give it all in and now you have nothing. Until the one that you never expect will be there to give you life that you de...