The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

By purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 21

484 16 0
By purple2ink

**Zora's POV**

My eyes widened when those words left his mouth.

“Dan, are you being serious right now? You want me first?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I haven't seen what you're made of yet, and I'm curious.” He lifted my chin.

“But we're friends.” I cautioned and his smile deepened.

“Haven't you heard about friends with benefits?” He asked and my eyes widened.

“You pervert!” I snapped, making him laugh.

“Think and make your choice now. I'm waiting for you.” He blew me a kiss.

I sighed and ruffled my hair. Was I really going to do this? It wasn't like I had a choice anyway. I really needed Sage's help with potions and the rest, and since she was willing to offer them for free, who am I to blow it off? It'd only be for one night. Thank goodness he doesn't fuck bitches twice like he said.

“Alright, I'll do it but consider it as a one-night stand. It will never happen again.” I warned him.

“Sure thing,” He smirked and wrapped his hand around my waist, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ears. “I can't wait to see what you're capable of, Zora.” He smirked.

“You'll only get to witness it tonight and never again,” I glared at him and he chuckled. “Let's get this over with.” I started taking off my clothes, revealing my small body underneath. The cold winter air hit my skin and goosebumps rose in its wake. Dan noticed this and pulled me inside his warm embrace.

After getting a good look at me (he couldn't deny that he liked seeing me like this), he helped me sit on the bed.

He bent down and removed my panties.

“I'm pleased with what I'm seeing. I have a feeling that I'm really going to enjoy this.” He whispered and pulled me up, smacking his lips on mine immediately, which led to our kissing turning into something more heated and passionate. As soon as he touched my core, he groaned.

“I've wanted that for ages,” He mumbled between kisses, and I moaned softly in response.

I ran my hands through his hair while he kept nibbling on my neck. After a few minutes passed, he moved away to remove my bra and my breasts popped out. I blushed furiously.

“Damn, they're perfect,” His eyes traveled to my breasts, admiring them before returning to me. “You know, I don't think I've ever seen boobs quite so round and firm before.” He murmured and cupped a pair of both in his hands. “And they're so pink too…” He traced his index finger over the tip of one and watched it bounce with each movement.

Dirty talks. What do I expect from a playboy anyway?

I closed my eyes and arched my back when he licked a stripe down from my nipple to the other one. He then continued downwards.

The sensation was indescribable. Dan's tongue was hot, moist and rough against my sensitive nipples that were throbbing by now. As he sucked, I unbuckled his trousers and helped him take them off. He left my nipple and I took his shirt off before he started sucking on it again. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Our tongues battled for dominance until I finally pushed him to sit on the bed. He spread his legs, inviting me to get closer. Once I straddled his lap, I leaned forward and started kissing him once again.  He responded passionately and began moving up to my neck.

“Dan-” I moaned when he bit the sensitive skin. He stopped momentarily before continuing his way. “Dan!” I panted when he sucked on another part of my flesh. I could feel him pulsating and growing hard as he moved lower to my neck.

As I sat on his lap, I wrapped my hands around his neck and started grinding myself on his dick, not bothering to care if he saw how wet and ready I was. I didn't want to stop now, even though my orgasm was imminent. Dan grabbed my hips, holding me still as he worked his way up to my nape, licking and sucking at my sensitive skin.

His mouth went down to my nipple, and he sucked and nibbled on it while I continued grinding myself down on him, moaning loudly and trying to grind myself faster. Dan lifted his face and looked at me lustfully. His lips parted slightly, and he stared at me intensely, eyes darkening and filled with love. When our eyes met, Dan's expression turned mischievous.

“You're so fucking sexy.” He breathed. “I want you to fuck me with my cock. Do it harder and faster,” He purred and reached behind me, opening one of my thighs wide. His long fingers glided over my clitoris before he slipped two inside me slowly, working their way down. I whimpered when his hand reached my pussy, and he teased my clit with his thumb.

“You taste so sweet. Your scent drives me crazy. And your moans drive me insane. You sound like music. So fucking sexy and intoxicating,” He stroked the bundle of nerves and pressed his thumb in deeper, increasing speed. He used his other hand to stroke me from behind, using the pad of his thumb to pinch and squeeze, making me scream and arch my back. When he slid his finger out to tease my slit and slide it into me once again, my walls squeezed tightly around it.

The feeling was wonderful, yet somehow also painful. The pleasure and pain were blending. It hurt, but it felt so… good. I moaned loudly and gripped onto his shoulders. It felt so good, I could cry.
It seemed that everything had just escalated. He suddenly thrust his fingers back inside me, circling my clit, increasing the pace of his strokes, and my breathing became shallow and erratic.

Soon enough, my climax came rushing towards me and the last bits of my patience vanished as my release engulfed my body. Dan was a badass, and I don't regret doing this with him.

“Why don't we take this to the next level?” He smirked.

“I'm prepared for anything.” I answered in anticipation.

“You're mine tonight.”

He carried me and laid me on the bed, then spread my legs wide open. I watched in anticipation as he kneeled between them and put one hand on either side of me before pushing himself inside me.

I gasped and my back arched off the bed as my entire ass was rubbed harshly. My legs shook uncontrollably, sending shockwaves of electricity all throughout my body, and every inch of Dan's member that came near my hole sent waves of intense heat through my whole system.

He pushed himself in farther, filling me to the brim, and I moaned when he thrust in and out of me again and again. The sensations felt incredible.

He continued pounding my core, pulling out and slamming into my ass. I screamed out loud whenever he pounded into me. Every time his head entered me, I thought I might actually die from intense pleasure.

Every time he pulled out, he continued pressing his thick rod inside me until all the sensation stopped and left me panting heavily for air. I tried to catch my breath, closing my eyes to regain some control of my body. Dan continued thrashing his way inside of me, hitting my clit over and over again.

“Shit, Zora! How can you take so much pleasure from me? Fuck!” He shouted while pumping into me and thrusting fast and deep, creating friction on top of me. He threw his head back while his fingers buried themselves inside me, thrusting with such force, that I almost flew up the bed.

My back hit the mattress and I let out a gasp, gripping onto his broad shoulders. Dan grunted and slammed into me hard and fast, grunting loudly. His thrusts became more intense and more violent the longer he pumped in me. I moaned loudly as he thrust in and out with so much strength it made me weak. I couldn't help but wrap my legs around his torso as I clutched onto the sheets, trying to keep myself grounded.

Dan thrust faster and harder, pounding me harder than any man had ever before. Each time he did, I held on tighter, wanting nothing more than to feel him fill me to the brim.

After a couple of minutes of him pounding into me, I lost it completely. The sensations I had been craving had finally arrived. All I could think about was him and his hard cock rubbing against me, leaving me unable to hold back anymore and screaming out loud. Dan followed soon after, releasing a stream of semen into me.

We collapsed on top of each other, exhausted. We remained entangled in each other's arms and stayed like that for several seconds, breathing heavily.

“Wow… That was wonderful,” He sighed, resting his head on the crook of my neck. My hands ran through his short hairs. “You're the best yet, Zora.” He complimented.

“I know.” I smiled.

“I could have you over and over again.” He whispered into my eyes and I poked his forehead.

“A deal is a deal, Dan. I've given you what you want.” I glared at him.

“Sheesh! Stop looking at me like that. I'll do it,” He said, and I chuckled.

“That's more like it,” I said and wanted to stand up, but he pushed me down. “What is it?”

“What part of you're mine tonight do you not understand?” He asked, and I facepalmed.

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Seriously.” He pulled me close and buried his face in my neck.

Damn it! This was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 276 36
A hundred years ago the world Omora was filled with magic. It flowed through the rivers, blew with the wind; magic sparked with every flame ignited...
317 0 30
I'm waiting for something but I do not know what it is that I am waiting for. "Do you believe in second chances? If ever you were given...
2.5K 122 36
Anyone who has grown up in a home filled with volatility and sinister secrets or who has seen it will agree that child abuse is wrong and repulsive...
7.6K 432 24
Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. Her love.. Her trust .. Her affection...