✔︎|Skate (Sunsun ff)

By -lovehoon

"I've never known someone like you" Started-3•21•23 Ended-12•18•23 More

✧Disclaimer✧
✧ 1 ✧
✧ 2 ✧
✧ 3 ✧
✧ 4 ✧
✧ 5 ✧
✧ 6 ✧
✧ 7 ✧
✧ 8 ✧
✧ 9 ✧
✧ 10 ✧
✧ 11 ✧
✧ 12 ✧
✧ 13 ✧
✧ 14 ✧
✧ 15 ✧
* ✧ 16 ✧ *
* ✧ 17 ✧ *
✧ 18 ✧
✧ 19 ✧
* ✧ 20 ✧ *
* ✧ 21 ✧ *
* ✧ 22 ✧ *
✧ 23 ✧
✧25✧
✧26✧
✧27✧
authors note

✧ 24 ✧

1K 64 65
By -lovehoon

Sunoo

I had just finished packing a small back for tomorrow. The competition was going to be held in Seoul, so we were going to be staying at a hotel the night before, and the night of the competition before heading back.

I could tell Woosun was super nervous for tomorrow, but I knew he had nothing to worry about.

From what I've seen, he's amazing at what he does, so he should have no problem placing high.

I set my packed bag on the floor next to my desk, and flop down on my bed.

Just then my phone started to buzz in my hoodie pocket.

I pull it out, looking at the caller ID.

It was Niki.

I quickly answer, putting him on speaker and setting my phone down next to me on the bed.

"Dude, I don't know what to pack!" Niki exclaims.

"Just pack comfortable clothes and warm clothes for the rink. It's freezing in Seoul anyway right now." I say, leaning my head back on my headboard.

"Oh, you're right."

"Why'd you really call me Niki?"

"To be completely honest, I wanna know more about you and Sunghoon's fun little night."

"Niki, I already told you what happened."

"Um, no you didn't. You stopped halfway through cause you're a little pussy bitch and got embarrassed. Plus, you weren't telling me in great detail either, which is how you're supposed to tell your best friend whenever you fuck a hot guy."

"Well, I was embarrassed because we were in public, AND Sunghoon was only a few feet away from us. We're the only ones in there so he was bound to hear everything we were saying."

"I don't care. You're alone now, so tell me everything from the beginning to the next morning."

"Wait, how'd you know we did more in the morning?"

"You did?!"

"I thought you already knew that! you just said that like you already knew!"

"Nuh uh, tell me EVERY SINGLE THING that happened right now! When I say everything, I mean even when he entered that fat ass you got."

"Oh my god, I'm gonna hang up on you."

"If you do I'll spam call your ass till you get so annoyed you tell me anyway."

"Okay fine." I sigh. "The beginning wasn't really much. We were just making out and grinding and shit."

"Grinding? Kim Sunoo..." Niki gasps.

"Shut up. Anyways, we were doing that then Wonyoung just had to appear out of nowhere at almost midnight crying because she and Yujin got in a fight. When she realized what we were doing she left cause she wanted us to keep going."

"Oh, I like her. She's fucking funny."

"Yeah yeah. So then like right after she left we went to his room and then we made out some more."

"And he gave you those ridiculous hickeys."

"Yes, shush. Oh my gosh, and then he stripped me, but of course, he was asking for consent which was so cute, and when I was getting embarrassed cause he was literally staring me down while I was just lying there naked he told me I shouldn't be shy because I looked so pretty."

"Oh my..." Niki says.

"I know, and he kept kissing my body and telling me I was beautiful. Like If I had a pussy that shit would be so wet and throbbing I couldn't even comprehend what was going on."

"You're so real for that."

"Okay so then after he got naked, which by the way he is so fucking built I almost drooled."

"I kinda wanna see that now."

"Um, no. I'm forever gatekeeping this man from anyone."

"Oh my god, just keep going."

"Okay, anyways, so then he got some um... oh my god, I don't even wanna say this part."

"Just tell me!"

"It's so embarrassing though!"

"Do you think I care? I told you I want to know every single detail."

"Fine..."

"Continue, please.

"So then he got like some...lube... and like... you know..."

"He fingered you?"

"Yes, oh my god."

"Okay, tell me more!"

"And then like, when he was done with that, he put a pillow under me so I'd be more comfortable. Like, isn't that so sweet?"

"Awww oh my gosh, he's so thoughtful."

"I know, so then when he put it in, he waited for me to like get used to it."

"Was he big?"

"Yes, anyways, I'm not telling you every single detail of him fucking me, but after we finished we took a shower together and he's so gentle I'm so in love."

"Ugh, boo!" Niki scoffs. "Okay, now what about the next morning? Did you guys fuck again?"

"Actually, I thought we would, but we didn't."

"Okay...so what did you guys do?"

"It was kinda like fucking? Just no actual penetration...if that makes sense."

"Oh. Wow, so are you guys dating now or?..."

"No, we haven't talked about it yet."

"You need to snatch that man up right now before I do it myself."

"Um no. We'll probably talk about it soon after we get back from Seoul. He's a little bit stressed right now since he's nervous about Woosun."

"Woosun will do amazing! He has nothing to worry about."

"I know, I remember him saying he was more nervous about Woosun getting hurt making a mistake than messing up the choreo."

"True, but still. Woosun is a very talented kid. He'll do amazing."

"You're right. Oh, wait, I hear my mom pulling up. I'll text you later."

𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭

kinda a filler chapter💔

hope you enjoy

oh my gosh... like...two chapters left fr now...

have an amazing day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 14.4K 36
𝟭 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘪𝘤𝘺𝘩𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵
33.7K 1.6K 37
"I'm ready to love Tell me, can we stay together? Can we stay together? I'm a fool of love for you My heart by your side forever, by your side foreve...
107K 3.7K 25
what is loveeeeeee???? - started : 17/08/21 completed : 18/09/21
19K 1K 24
"I did it all for love." Started- 5•14•23 Ended- 2•24•24